All Comments on 'Daddy's Monster'

by Smile_KittenCat

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LysyanaLysyanaover 15 years ago
interesting

that one was quiet good.

i'd like to read more of that stuff ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

your daddy is disgusting. he doesnt love you. i would have left him and never looked back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I dont find this to be an accurate description of the Daddy Dom/little girl dynamic. littles are punished for disobedience, yes, but Daddies tend to be the most understanding and patient of the Dom types. Yes, punishment and playtime can be very sadistic, but I severely doubt that any Daddy worth a damn would sell out his little girl's time to an uncaring brute. She would be scared of him afterward, and would have trust issues, and would possibly be physically harmed very seriously. No Daddy would do this, because Daddies and their little girls have a special relationship where the little entrusts the Daddy with everything. She has a child like mindset. This scenario would have seriously mentally damaged many littles, myself included. I hope I never come across a Daddy Dom that finds this scenario or any like it to be acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your daddy is an ass if he would sell his time to someone who would abuse you. Did you consent to him loaning you out? Otherwise, that was rape. You need a better daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

He is a monster to have set her up for that assault. He proved what he said he was trying to disprove. This comes from the he beats me because he loves me mindset. Only a damaged or fearful person would stay after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stop!!!!

Her daddy is not disgusting!!! He has his reasons, he needed her to trust her and by doing that it strengthened their bond. So don't you dare say he is horrible or disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon- Stop

But daddy is a horrible and disgusting monster. He violated her trust in the worst of ways. How do you prove you will protect someone by not protecting them? I agree with the other comment that this comes from the he beats me because he loves me way of not thinking. If she accepts this, then they do deserve each other and I wash my hands of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That was awful. Not the writing but the story. Her dom is awful. That's terrible. He sold her "time" to get raped and emotionally damaged. On purpose.

GeminiGrrlGeminiGrrlabout 9 years ago
This is not what a healthy BDSM relationship should look like

There are some fantasies which should be limited solely to the world of imagination and which no rational person should even consider acting upon in real life. For the writer's sake, I sincerely hope that this is one of those -- because this would not be a healthy or acceptable dynamic in real life, not even remotely. One of the reasons why some people look askance at BDSM is because they see it as an manifestation of brutality, a form of domestic abuse expressed sexually -- and in all fairness, this criticism is not completely unjustified since the more severe forms of BDSM do involve the deliberate usage of physical and/or emotional pain to the point that the lines between sex and abuse become at least a little blurry. However -- and this is an extremely important "however"! -- the use of pain in a healthy BDSM encounter must ALWAYS be mutually, fully, and freely consensual. From the outside, it's not easy to see that the person who sets the boundaries for a BDSM encounter is actually not the dom but the sub because it is the sub's tolerance for discomfort or pain -- NOT the dom's -- which defines the encounter. If the dom chooses to deliberately disrespect or exceed the sub's tolerance -- say, by refusing to honor a "safe word" (or by bringing in a third party without the sub's free consent) -- then at that point the dom has indeed become an abuser and not just the "S" in BDSM and the encounter has indeed degenerated into brutality and assault. I think it should be obvious from the overwhelming majority of people who have reviewed so far that the scenario described in this piece goes beyond what would or should be considered acceptable limits in a BDSM scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
z t

That was so good! Thabks for posting. I really loved it and the bond between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If my daddy ever did this to me, I'd honestly report him to the police. This was so sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omg no

That's...That's not how you prove to someone that you love them. That's abuse and manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Monster. MONster. monster. MONSTER. monSTER. Mon-ster.

He proved himself one by what he set her up to suffer.

Twisted, ugly pretense at love and care. That he would do this and she would accept it makes them a match. The police blotter and emergency room statistics are full of such love. If she was skittish about something between them, it was his duty to solve the problem...not to deepen it. What she has learned is to never flinch, hesitate or show her fear, not to not fear. And really, WTF did she do here to set him off like this?

No. Not love. Not care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally Agree!!!

Just because he wasn't there and didn't personally abuse her, he allowed it. She was right not to trust him. He's not a daddy dom and I hope she gets out and finds a good one who deserves her trust. Or he'll do it again and again to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's just terrible

That was really disturbing, I wish I didn't read it at all. There's a feeling of shock and discomfort and the story keeps haunting me since reading it. She kept passing out from pain and fear and that bastard kept reviving her only to inflict more torture upon her. She could've died, she could've had a heart failure because of panic and intorlable pain. What would he've done then, ha? Judging from what he has already did he would've simply found someone else. It felt like he was trying to get rid of her but was a coward enough to do it himself. And of course she'd tell him she loved him, she'd say whatever the hell he pleases for fear he'd do that or maybe something even worse to her if she didn't. Maybe a gang bang next time to show her just how DEEPLY he LOVES her. ASSHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story but

I loved this story, a story of a baby girl, and a daddydom, where the daddy dom does what was best, even if it wasn’t the best way to teach his baby girl that it’s perfectly fine to put trust into him. An admirable story. Although, I would’ve loved to see a full conclusion at the end where she wakes up to her daddy. Enhancing that part by bringing fourth baby girls emotions would have completed the short story quite well. Not only bringing on the emotions, but dragging out the moment between them before she passes out again. But other than that, you really executed a nice story, with great detail. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nothing to redeem it.

Resorting to Gestapo techniques is not remotely tittilating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

at first it was hot

her daddy likes to see her ass dry fucked brutally by other girl

bastard daddy like to share his slut with an excuse to manipulate that he is a gentle man and himself cant punish her rough

bastard pimping the naive girls dry ass with an excuse to prove her that he is man and not a monster

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he could have just let her go instead of selling her and if she came back to him or beg to him to take her back it meant she trust and love him

no need to pimp her to get her roughed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i second to commentor that this story was more of resorting to gestapo technique

giving the prisoner worst once to make him realise what he is getting normally is far much less painful and better

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedover 1 year ago

NO SOAP IN THE VAGINA! Soap on the vulva is fine, but not in the actual canal. If a man ever tried to put soapy fingers in my pussy he wouldn't be allowed to touch it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous