Daddy's Morning Wake Up Call

Story Info
Daddy wakes me with lesson in counting.
2.9k words
4.28
12.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are fictional and 18 or over in age.*

When I awoke, I could smell him first. My eyes stayed closed, as I felt his body stir the dust in the air. I could imagine all those dust, ash and lint crashing into each other filtering through the sunshine... into him as he walked towards me. I felt heavy, as if rested under a canopy of blankets. Moving my toes first and letting them each wake up, fingertips twitching as they flutter in movement. My nostrils flared, I smelled so many things at once. Fire and ash being the strongest. His scent was so faint, I inhaled deeply. His hands always warm were chilled as they wrapped around my neck. A slight smile spreading across my mouth

"Good morning Princess." His voice is calming to me, cool water over smooth river stones, I stretch, knowing how my body looks as I arch. His low growl, is enough to make me grin and open one eye to peek at him. Biting my lip at his white thin t-shirt stretched over a broad chest, low drooping boxers and devilish grin.

"Good morning, Daddy." My voice sounds hoarse, but sexy as I purr. Pushing the comforter from my body in one swift movement, only to reveal luscious, creamy naked skin. One hand leaves my neck swiftly to slap my breast, the nipple puckered pink. Breathing deeply, trying to remain quiet and calm as he awakens me with little slaps. First my breasts, hands sliding across my hips, slap, up my belly, I arch and whimper as he pulls and twists my pink nipples. One hand stays firmly around my neck, never applying pressure, but steadily there.

His hand is rough on my thigh, the sting of his slap causing me to jump and moan. A slight pressure to my neck has me spreading my knees, his growl in my ear before biting and sucking at my lobe. He teases my labia with one finger, dipping into my pussy. His growl and chuckle at my wetness.

"What a dirty little slut you are. Do you need me, Princess?" Before I can respond his finger pushes inside me, rhythmically pumping in and out. Losing my thoughts, I moan, arching my back, feeling only his finger, my hips becoming erratic.

"Oh no, slut. You answer me or you get nothing." His finger pulling out, my eyes fly open, crying out in disappointment. Slapping my cheek swiftly, my juices soaking the freckled skin.

"Wait, Daddy! I'm sorry, I need you. Please will you touch me again? Pretty please?" I bite my lip and wiggle underneath him. Unable to lay peacefully, my hips grinding against the air. Unable to move my other half, his hand releasing my neck. The cool air, surprising and suddenly I miss his hand there, his finger constantly feeling for my pulse. Turning to something next to him, he places a pile of neatly folded clothing next to me.

Reaching for my collar, I sit up. Lifting my red hair away from my neck, piled on my head with my hands. I watch him as he appraises me sitting there, skin pale, large breasts with hard pale pink nipples, reddened from his slaps, scattered freckles dotted every inch. Humming in appreciation to what he sees, eyes greedy as they roam. I swell with pride, wiggling in pure joy at his appraisal. Lifting my collar, his fingers are swift to hook it into its place. Finished he took my hair, brushing his fingers through it, and settling it around my shoulders.

"You are such a beautiful slut, My Goddess." Sliding me onto his lap, my back to his chest. His hands on either side of my thighs, sliding them open so that my feet dangle from his legs, naked except my collar. I shiver from the sudden cold and leaving the warmth of my bed.

"I was going to make you wait to cum, but you are so appetizing this morning and I think I will want you all day today, Princess. Do you like that? Do you like, I am going to fuck you all day, making you cum over and over? But not me, you will need to show Daddy all day how much of a slut you are. Then you get your cream." His voice a whisper in my ear, the words a promise, causing a shiver to rush through the whole body, ending in my toes curling them, relieving the tingling there.

"I do like that Daddy, I can't wait to earn my reward." my heart is pounding at the idea of a day with him on him, in me... heat flushes my cheeks, pussy aching for him to touch me. I squirm, his chuckle and growl at my ear forcing me to sit still. My heart beat quickening, hissing as he slaps my clit, jumping and giggling. Smiling he rubs where he hit and I melt against him, purring and sighing at how lovely it feels. Slipping one finger in and out of me, I moan and dance my hips against his hand.

"Ah yes, you need me don't you? You want to cum, I bet I could get you to cum in a few seconds...mmm let's see, shall we?" Giggling, I push at his fingers. Roughly, slipping two fingers inside and fucking me hard and fast, stopping for a second, the waves of my orgasm slowly crashing over me before he shoves 3 fingers back inside, fucking me forcefully, lifting my body at the fierceness, arching and coming all over his fingers, screaming, a giggle bubbling in pure joy. My hips swaying back and forth over his fingers, grinding, convulsing and moaning at the sensitivity. Shaking slightly, my body melted into his chest. Very slowly, he pulls his fingers from me. Coated in my juices, lifting a finger to my mouth sliding the wetness over my lips and sliding it in. Lips clamping around it and sucking it clean. He roughly shoves all of them in my mouth, fucking my face with them. Moaning and grinding against his crotch, little whimpers emanating from deep in my throat.

"That is a good girl. Such a pretty little slut, cleaning off my fingers. You will be even prettier when you clean off my cock." Groaning at his words, I eagerly suck his fingers, licking the length of them, as if they were his cock. My ass grinds against his shorts, feeling his excitement there.

"Please, Daddy. May I have your cock? I want it inside me, I need it Daddy." I speak so sweet, pouting a little as I continue to suck his fingers, looking at him innocently. His bark of a laugh, is sudden and delightful, I smile around his finger, playfully biting it hard enough for him to chuckle warmly. Before I could react, he had me lifted off of him and back face down, draped across his lap.

"Hmmm... Princess wants to play with her toy? Not yet Princess, first you are going to get wet and panting all over again." His words are silenced with the crack of his palm on my skin, screaming out in shock to the searing pain. Another spank swift and directly against the last slap has me hissing and whimpering.

"That is your warm up. Count slut, You are going to get 8 spankings, 4 on each cheek. Who do you belong to?" The sting on my cheek has my ass bobbing up and down as a tear slides down my cheek.

"You, Sir. I belong to you. One." His hand massages my ass, before giving another blow.

"Two. Thank you, Sir." His growl resonates, hands massage and grab ahold of me.

"Good girl, who's ass does this belong to?" Another slap echoes through space, against the walls, my cries mingled in the emptiness.

"Three, You, Sir. My ass is yours." Spitting between my cheeks, a finger slips around in circles on my puckered ass hole. I moan and bite my lip, the sensations naughty and sexy all at once. Another slap, the last on that cheek has me sweating and trembling.

"Four, thank you Sir. May I please have more?" Growling, He slaps the same cheek, knowing by the force of the hits that my cheek is red and already bruising. Tears drip from my cheeks, past my forehead and into my hair. Massaging and kneading the tender flesh, I relax as he brushes his hands up and down my back softly. My whole spirit is relaxed, not anticipating the strong whack of his palm on my other cheek. The skin burning in pain, a whoosh of my breath as I recover, a sob escaping my throat.

"Five." Shivering, I lift my upper body to look at him. Smiling, I wiggle my ass back and forth to tease him. As I had hoped a sixth slap echos off my skin. Moaning, his massaging hands distracting me.

"Six, thank you, Sir." His low hum of appreciation causes me to flood with joy and excitement. Smiling, I bite my lip, wiggling my hips again.

"You are such a pretty slut." His slap was so hard I jumped, jerking and giggling. Trembling, and submitting to silly euphoria I was feeling. His hands working the area with gentleness.

"Seven." Focusing my mind, counting slowly; 1...2...3...4...5...His last slap is the hardest of all and I cry out. His finger slipping inside my pussy, pumping it slow at first, increasing speed. The pain subsided, a distant memory, my brain razor sharp on his finger buried inside me. Tears continue to slide down my cheeks as he fucks my wet little hole. I'm not expecting him to slip a finger in my ass, fucking both holes simultaneously. Forgetting to give the count to my last spank. Fucking his hand quickly, my hips working his fingers. Panting and moaning. The 9th slap is a shock, unexpected and the information clicks into place...'Shit, I forgot to count...'.

"Eight, I am sorry Sir. Nine for punishment, thank you Daddy, I needed reminding." I whimper, voice shaky, my ass sore and burning. As if it was lit on fire. Flesh burning flesh.

"On your knees, slut." His simple command is firm, his fingers ripping from my holes aggressively. I jerk and cry out, a gurgle of saliva and tear, taking ragged breaths. Lifting up from his thighs, I slip to my knees and crawl between his legs. I sit back on my feet, wincing at my burning skin pressing to my soles. Feeling my desire dripping to the hardwood floor, my heat emanating from between my legs. He relaxes in his seat, watching me carefully, his fingers brushing through his beard. His lap a tent of boxers and arousal. Licking my lips and staring at it hungrily. I shift in my spot, shy and embarrassed at how needy I feel. I wanted his cock so much, a flush of heat floods to my pussy again causing it to throb and pulse with a heart beat. The rush of blood there was sudden and heady, causing me to sway forward towards him.

"Please, may I have a little taste?" Biting my lip, my eyes glued to his lap. Flickering to his eyes quickly only to leave and go back to his lap. Smiling at me, he releases his cock from his boxers, stroking it softly. Moaning I scoot a little closer to him, My tongue slipping between my teeth and through my lips. His chuckle shakes his cock and I groan louder. His hand continues to stroke, teasing me.

I am suddenly mad at that hand, I want my cock in my hand. I narrow my eyes at him, irritated for not getting what I want. I harrumph, my face portraying my bratty thoughts. Wishing so badly to slap his hand away, this is my cock and I want it. A little girl being deprived her favorite toy. Very quickly I felt as if being on my knees was a mean form of time out. His chuckles grow into laughs as he watches me struggle. The good girl and bad girl battling for one thing... him.

"Please, Sir. I have been a good girl. I need your cock, please?" I mask my face, trying to be sweet and adorable, pouting my lips as I look at him. Giving my best kitten eyes I can muster. His face remains calm and smiling as he strokes. Eyes watching and blank to his thoughts, a cool relaxed gaze, appreciation and pride.

"Have you been a good girl?" His smile is gone, a serious expression on his face. I freeze, both uncertain and also annoyed by his questioning. 'Of course I have been a good girl, what is he talking about?' Frustrated, eyes narrowed on him, flickering cock to eyes, cock to eyes... "Who forgot to send naughty photos this week... Who is giving me some attitude right now?" Biting my lip I look down, knowing he is right. I shift back slightly, trying to be quiet. "You will get your toy when you have earned it."

Keeping my head down, to show remorse but also to hide my emotions, I count to focus. Reaching five and looking at him. Eyes roaming his body, His cock hard, delicious, moaning at the sight of it. To the point of drooling, he is gorgeous, my own god to worship. I am enamored by him, dipping down into humble. The stretch of my ass feels good, and I dip my front half flushed to the floor. His moans at the sight of me stretched out, his slut to use as he wishes gives me a flush of butterflies.

His cool hands brush over the skin at my back, goosebumps flaring. His hands move to my hips, the swell and curve of them a handle for him to grab. Pushing me down further, my cheek pressed against the cool wood. Rubbing his cock up and down my wet pussy, coating himself in my juices. I stay perfectly still, knowing that if I try to take him inside me, I will be punished. He pushes his tip against my opening, making a wet popping noise as he teases me. Hands guiding my knees further apart, I lay stretched out and exposed. I feel his cock swinging between my legs, slapping the length of it against my clit. Moaning, I move unable to control my hips.

Shaking slightly, I am both shocked and pleased when I feel him slip, slam and pound into me. Fast, his tip slamming against the wall of my cervix. His speed making me scream and cry out. As quickly as it began he stopped just as fast. Holding himself deeply inside me, my muscles spasming and convulsing around him. So close to coming, I whimper as his hand slides between my legs. Slipping wetly around my clit, cock filling all of me.

"Cum for me again, Princess. Be a good little slut for me." His words were all I needed to push me over the edge. The waves of my orgasm crashing over and over, tightening around his cock.

"Mmm Fuck, what a good girl you are. You feel so good coming on my cock." His growls and grunts, wash over me. His fingers digging painfully into my skin at my hips. Hot, my skin flushed and perspired. Each shiver and tremble a wave of pleasure. Until I begin to feel, his cock buried inside me, his fingers burning into my flesh, his breath raspy and quick, so slowly he begins to pump in and out of me. The orgasm still fading, my cunt sensitive, I cry out.

Pulling out, I cry and moan, whipping around to look at him but before I can my head is being slammed back into place.

"I don't want you looking at me slut, those eyes and mouth are my weakness, stay where you are." Shivering and twitching, 2 orgasms down, and I haven't even gotten dressed. I can hear him walking around but I half lay there spent and exhausted.

"Come here Princess, you need to clean your toy off." I lift up off the floor, excited and eager, moving towards his voice. He stood there in the middle of the room, his cock hard and ready, dripping precum. Eager, I crawl fast to him. Kissing up his legs as I reach him, nostrils flaring as I sniff, clenching my pussy as I smell him, all of him. All my senses attuned to his. The tip of my tongue sticking out to lick delicately at the tip, the cum lifting off into my mouth. Swallowing quickly, taking all of him. Knowing the most important part to any blow job was enthusiasm, I feast as if I was starved for days. I moan when I feel his hands in my hair, gripping tightly and forcing my face to fuck hard and fast, gagging and giggling when he lets go, pushing me away. Closing his eyes and turning from me, panting, his cock twitching as he turns back to me.

"Thats enough for now, slut. Get dressed." Walking away, staring at his sexy back, I kneel, a mess. Mouth covered in juices, saliva dripping down my chin. Hair tousled, a wild lions mane of red. Thighs trembling, looking down I notice a puddle on the wooden floor of my own little mess. Unsure what the day brings, I smile in anticipation.

A whole day with Sir... the fuckery that will ensue. I giggle with excitement.