Daddy's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,740 Followers

She sat on her bed, waiting for Sylvia's mom to leave so she could talk to her dad. She began to fidget and got embarrassed when they kept making out. Then she blushed when she heard the two of them going into her father's bedroom. Her bedroom door faced his, and she could hear every word when Sylvia growled, "Damn, I can't get over how big you are."

It was late, and it had slipped their minds that Tanya was there. All the times they had used the apartment for their "dates," she had been hanging out with her friends. Tanya had been at Debra's house when her father arrived to take Debra out to the restaurant. After a nice dinner, they had kissed in the parking lot of the restaurant before driving back to Debra's house. They had been all over each other in Mark's car once he parked in her driveway, and then she hopped into her car to follow him back to the apartment.

Tanya listened intently and then stifled a gasp when she figured out that Debra was sucking her father's dick. The way he moaned she could tell he loved it, but Debra's moans around that thick mouthful were almost as loud. Her mind was picturing what was going on in her father's bedroom, and it was turning her on more than she cared to admit.

Tanya lay back down and thought about covering her head with a pillow so she wouldn't listen in, but she just couldn't do it. Tanya shook in her own bed when Debra announced, "Oh, God, I love how your huge cock feels inside me!" It went on and on for the better part of an hour. At some point, Tanya's hand found her soaking-wet pussy beneath the covers. It wasn't until she was shivering through her first climax that she realized she was masturbating while listening to her father having sex.

She just couldn't quite bring herself to stop doing it.

Debra was loud and explicit as she got fucked, until she was face-down in the bed and the mattress muffled her cries. Mark straddled her hips, loving the way her sexy ass took every inch of his dick. He just wasn't as vocal as Debra was. When Tanya heard him groan, "I'm going to come!" she had two fingers buried in her drenched pussy and imagined how it must feel to have a really big dick coming inside her.

By the time Debra left the apartment, Tanya could not bring herself to face her father. She had come seven or eight times masturbating while listening to his magnificent performance. There was no way she could keep that arousal and guilt off of her face. Of course she no longer felt the need to ask him how his date with Debra had gone.

When Mark walked Debra out to her car and kissed her good-night, he noticed his daughter's jeep in the parking lot. He started walking back to the apartment after Debra drove away, but then stopped in his tracks. He turned and stared at the jeep and realized what it meant. His daughter was home. She had probably heard everything.

He hurried back inside, half expecting his daughter to confront him. He took off his shoes and tiptoed to her door, listening for a minute until he heard her breathing. Three times, he raised his hand to knock on her door, but he chickened out. In the end, he decided that if his daughter confronted him or asked about Debra he would tell her the truth. She just never asked.

* * *

The next day, Tanya struggled to behave as if nothing had changed. She barely looked at her father through breakfast, and hurried out the door to get to school early. At school, Sylvia commented that her mother had enjoyed the date. "She was just so happy this morning. I've never seen her like this before." She glanced around before whispering, "Did she and your dad...?"

Tanya tried to look speculative, as if she didn't know. "Could be," she replied. "He did seem to be in an awfully good mood."

"Did he say anything about their date?" Sylvia asked.

"I didn't get the chance to ask," Tanya lied. She just hadn't had the temerity to bring it up. "Did your mom say anything?"

"She said they had a really nice dinner," Sylvia replied. "But she didn't get back until midnight. I wonder if they went to a hotel or something."

"Wow. That wouldn't even have occurred to me," Tanya said.

Sylvia noticed that her friend blushed a little, but wasn't sure what Tanya was thinking. Their furtive conversation was cut short when class started. Sylvia didn't bring the topic up again, but clearly she was thinking about it all day. Tanya couldn't stop thinking about it. She had trouble staying focused in every one of her classes.

After school, they took Sylvia's little brothers to the mall. It was something they had done countless times before, but this time they struggled to hold a conversation. The boys kept interrupting them, and they didn't want to be overheard. When they went to Sylvia's house afterward, Debra was there. She still had that glow about her that announced she had gotten laid.

Tanya realized with a shock that she was jealous, and that left her reeling. She excused herself not long after and drove to the apartment feeling numb. Distracted, she mechanically went through the motions of getting ready for bed—she brushed her teeth, showered, and pulled on a nightgown without thinking about what she was doing. She slid into bed and lay there thinking for several minutes before it hit her that it was only six in the evening and she hadn't eaten dinner.

Still lost in thought, she got up and went to the kitchen to start cooking something for them to eat. She was bent over looking through a bottom cabinet when her father walked in the front door. He closed and locked the door, turned and then froze. Tanya's short nightgown merely framed her perfect eighteen-year-old bottom, and it was pointed right at him. He could see everything—her puffy little pussy lips and the pale brown pucker of her asshole stared back from between her soft cheeks.

Tanya wore nightgowns like the short one she was wearing now every night when she went to bed. She usually pulled one on over her head right before she slipped beneath her covers, so her father rarely saw her actually wearing one of the revealing little garments. He had no idea that she never wore panties beneath them.

In that moment, Mark completely misread what he was seeing. He had known for years that his daughter was turning into a beautiful young woman. He loved her dearly and would never have considered the possibility of having sex with her. But he knew she had heard him the night before when he had been vigorously fucking Debra in the ass, and now here she was displaying her own tight little pucker to him. He had seen her admiring his body at the pool on more than one occasion. It really seemed like she was offering him her tight teenage asshole.

He stood and stared as her bottom shifted from side to side, unable to tear his gaze away. He was completely hard as he imagined how her tight ass would feel around his cock. She finally grabbed a can of corn and stood up, her gown dropped to cover her bottom, and that broke Mark out of his daze. He cleared his throat.

"Hey, Tanya how was your day?" he asked.

It seemed like a safe, neutral question for him to ask. He watched her give her head a slight shake before answering, and he got the impression she was chickening out on saying what was really on her mind. She was, of course. It just wasn't what he was thinking.

"Oh, it was alright," she finally answered. "How was your day?"

"Pretty good," he answered.

He removed his suit jacket and gave his hips a slight twist. She involuntarily looked down at his crotch when he did it. She hadn't been able to get Debra's loud cries out of her head, when she had raved about her father's "huge cock" and how amazing it felt inside her. Mark noticed her glance, but acted as though he hadn't.

"I'm going to get changed," he announced, walking toward his room. "I'll be right out to help you cook dinner."

As he stripped off his work clothes, he stared at his thick, hard dick. It occurred to him that his daughter might not know what she was opening herself up for by offering him her tight little bottom. He thought it only fair to give her the opportunity to see it. That way, if she chose to back down he would understand why. He put on a pair of snug boxer-briefs beneath a long t-shirt, knowing full well that his dick would be clearly visible down the leg of those tight underpants.

Tanya finally cleared her head while he was changing. I can't believe I stared at his crotch like that! she cursed herself silently.

When Mark came out to the kitchen, Tanya made a conscious effort not to stare at her dad's obvious bulge. He never caught her looking, and it disappointed him. What he didn't know was that she got an eyeful several times as they cooked and ate dinner. She had just been very careful not to get caught staring at it. After they had finished the dishes, he went to his room but left the bedroom door open.

It wasn't unusual for him to leave his door open, but it was unusual for him to lie in his bed in his underwear with his legs spread like that. Tanya left her own door slightly ajar and turned off the light. She was able to watch him from her darkened bedroom without being seen. She managed not to gasp when he slid his underpants down and stroked his hard shaft. Tanya couldn't believe she was getting to see this, nor could she believe how large her father's dick was.

Mark stroked his shaft slowly for five minutes before reaching over to turn off his bedside lamp. He felt a little silly as he lay there in the dark. He had expected his daughter to notice his hard-on and to react one way or the other. Tanya was careful not to make any noise as she slid into her bed. They both masturbated before they fell asleep. Tanya was imagining her father's hard cock in her pussy, while he imagined it in her ass.

The next couple of days they were uncharacteristically tense around each other.

* * *

The following Tuesday Debra was once again at Mark's apartment. They had managed to arrange an early afternoon meeting while the kids were in school. As was so often the case, they had very little time. They kissed frantically on the way to Mark's bed, and Debra crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees. She peeled down her yoga pants as Mark grabbed the lube and climbed into the bed behind her. He worked two lubricated fingers into her eager asshole as he spread the slippery stuff over his cock with his other hand.

"You know, it completely slipped my mind, but Tanya was here when we got back from the restaurant the other night," he said. Debra's sphincter squeezed his fingers. "I'll bet she heard everything," he continued.

Debra looked over her shoulder at him. "Did she say anything?" she gasped.

He shook his head as he eased his bloated cockhead into her snug embrace. "No," he groaned, pressing his hips forward. Mark couldn't help it. He was imagining his daughter bent over in front of him as he filled Debra's ass with his hard cock.

Debra had reached underneath her body to tease her clit with two fingers, but her eyes went wide when she saw Mark's expression. He looked guilty, but his throbbing dick gave away just how turned on he was. She shivered as she watched him. It was easy to imagine him with that same guilty, lustful expression on his face, unable to resist taking his daughter's ass. She could scarcely believe how much that forbidden fantasy turned her on. She licked her lips.

"What are you thinking...Papa?" she asked. Her voice was just slightly higher-pitched than normal, not quite impersonating Tanya's.

Mark froze and his eyes snapped up to look at her face. "Don't stop now," she groaned. "Please. Fuck my tight little asshole with that huge dick. You know I want it, Papa."

"This is so fucked up," he muttered. But then he was doing it.

Debra gasped and came hard with her fingers thrashing her clit and Mark's cock pistoning in and out of her ass. After that happened, Mark realized that she wasn't upset and he took her with his usual enthusiasm. He was a little embarrassed when he came far earlier than normal. Debra just moaned and shook through a second sensational orgasm when she felt him erupting inside her.

She rose up to press her back against him, turning her head so she could kiss his mouth. He was still bucking and pulsing inside her. "It's going to be so intense when you fuck her ass," she hissed. "I'd love to see it."

Mark could only groan in response. He felt dirty for thinking about his sweet daughter that way, but he could not help it.

* * *

Mark struggled with his feelings and his raging erections for the next two weeks. Tanya gave no obvious indication she wanted anything other than their longstanding—and appropriate—father-daughter love. He was not about to risk that bond even though he was certain she wanted him. Debra was only able to get together with him once during that two-week span. They had amazing sex as they always did, but she insisted on pushing their taboo fantasy a little further. She had worn clothes that were obviously Sylvia's, but referred to him as "Papa" when he took her.

He had gone for a really long time without sex before he and Debra started getting together. During that time, he had masturbated occasionally, but his libido was subdued after his disappointing marriage. Now that he was enjoying such amazing sex with Debra, he was horny all the time. It was impossible for him to ignore the sexy young woman living under the same roof and it was driving him to distraction. He had not masturbated this much since he was a teenager, and he kept picturing his daughter right before he came.

Those two weeks seemed to drag out interminably, and then the Thanksgiving holiday started.

Over the holidays, Mark and Debra had more time off from work. They took advantage of the time and started dating two or three times a week from late November through the first week of January. Each time they went out, they came back to the apartment and had amazing sex. Tanya was usually there, masturbating in her bed while she listened to them.

It was her turn to be driven to distraction. She had been dating a guy named Justin, but he and his family left town on vacation. Her horny little pussy was begging for attention, and she could not get her father's thick cock out of her mind. It was on one of those late nights, while she plunged her fingers deep inside herself and listened to Debra cry out in orgasm, that she had a crazy idea.

She could take Debra's place.

Debra never stayed the night, and Tanya had tiptoed to the open bedroom door to watch her father sleeping in all his naked glory after she heard Debra drive away. She had licked her lips and stared at his throbbing dick more than once. Tanya figured she could slip into his bed one of those nights right after Debra had let herself out. He would just assume it was Debra when she pushed her horny pussy up against his hard dick, and he would give her the same magnificent fucking. Afterward, she could slip out of the bed as Debra did, and he would fall asleep none the wiser.

Twice she watched him sleep and contemplated her crazy plan, but she chickened out. As incredibly horny as she was, she just couldn't do it.

* * *

Then Debra started coming over late at night just for sex—dispensing with going out anywhere—after the holidays had ended. She still did not stay the night, and they rarely had sex for more than an hour. Tanya got impossibly turned on listening to them, and her crazy idea of taking Debra's place seemed more and more appealing.

Tanya was convincing herself that she could get away with it, if she just had the courage to go through with it.

Despite how vocal Debra was every time Mark took her, she had never screamed, "Fuck my ass!" or "Come in my ass!" while Tanya was there to hear it. Tanya kept picturing her father's fat cock pounding in and out of her own tight pussy as she masturbated and listened to them having sex in the next room. When she heard Debra quietly letting herself out of the apartment, she had no idea that she usually did so with a load of hot cum in her freshly-fucked ass

Finally, the third Tuesday in January, Tanya had her perfect opportunity. She had almost fallen asleep when she heard her father's cell phone ring and heard him groggily answer it. Debra arrived at the apartment minutes later. Tanya lifted her nightgown and plunged three fingers inside her cock-hungry little hole, imagining it was her father's impressive dick. She listened to her friend's mother whimpering and moaning. Debra's usual loud cries were muffled and Tanya could picture her face down in the bed and being taken from behind.

Debra had breathlessly let Mark know that she only had a short time to spare when she had called. "I need you in my ass, but I only have about fifteen minutes," she had said, practically panting. "Can I please come over?"

"Of course!" he had automatically replied.

He had savored the tightness of her sweet backdoor, but knew after a few minutes that he wasn't going to get off in such a short time. Mark made sure to give Debra the vigorous pounding she needed and then made sure she got out in time so her kids wouldn't miss her. They kissed and then Debra hurried to get dressed. Mark groaned and watched her cover her sexy body. Debra shook her head when she saw his lustful look.

"I wish I had more time," she whispered. "I promise I'll take care of you next time. Thank you." She bent and kissed him once more. "Sweet dreams, baby," she murmured. Then she turned and tiptoed out. She did not close the bedroom door behind her.

Tanya heard Debra drive away, and looked at her clock. She thought she heard a snore from her father's room and she sat up abruptly. He had just taken his girlfriend from behind. They had rushed. He had not cried out or moaned in orgasm as he usually did. Tanya reasoned that her father was probably still hard. He might not even know that his "new girlfriend" had left the apartment.

She could scarcely believe she was doing it as she stripped off her nightgown and crept to her door. She carefully opened it and stared into her father's bedroom. They always left a lamp on in the living room. In the dim light, she could clearly see his thick, glistening erection. He was lying on his side, facing the middle of the bed. Her legs trembled as Tanya tiptoed into her father's room. She slid onto his bed and eased her bottom back against him. She bit her lip when his throbbing cock finally pressed against her.

Almost there! she thought. She pushed her hips backward and felt her father's hand slide over to close on her hip.

He was pushing against her, and she felt his slippery cock head sliding between her ass cheeks. She expected it to slide down and into her pussy. She was finally going to get fucked by her father's magnificent dick! Her eyes widened a bit when the tip of his cock pressed against the rubbery ring of her asshole. She shifted her hips to get him pointed in the right direction, but that inadvertently spread her ass just a little wider.

She gasped and her eyes bugged out when her father's lubricated cock head pressed forward and popped into her ass. This can't be happening! she thought as his hips pushed forward and forced more of that impossibly huge dick up her tiny hole. She bit her lip to keep from crying out loud, and her mind worked frantically to figure out what she should do.

As she lay there frozen by indecision, her father's cock worked its way deeper inside her, stretching her wide open. Her hips reflexively recoiled from the invader that was threatening to rip her apart, but that only made her father's hand seize her hip as he forced more of his dick up her tight ass.

It also woke him up.

Tanya had been fooling herself when she had come up with the plan of replacing Debra in her father's bed. Her hair was obviously darker even in the dim light coming through the open door from the living room. Her hips were narrower than Debra's, and there was no mistaking how tight her virgin asshole was. Her helpless moans only made him get harder.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,740 Followers
123456...8