Daddy's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,740 Followers

Mark gave her a warm, loving smile and got up from the couch. He turned off the television and the two of them walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner together. There was no urgent, animal desire when they cooked and shared their meal. Instead, they talked and joked and laughed the entire time, outside of when they were actually chewing and swallowing their food.

While they were washing the dishes afterward, Mark got a text on his cell phone. He read it and then turned the phone to show it to Tanya. "It's Debra," he said. "She wants to come over tonight. Is that okay with you?"

Tanya nodded as she read the message. It said simply, "Can I take care of you tonight?" She looked from the phone to her father's face. He was watching her intently.

"Are you sure it's okay?" he asked again.

She thought carefully before answering. "Yes, I'm sure," she said softly. "I really like Debra. I would love to see the two of you get together." Her father's mouth twisted a bit and it was his turn to look thoughtful. Tanya gave him a moment before she asked, "What are you thinking?"

"I don't want to get your hopes up too much, Sweetheart. Debra and I..." He looked around the room, as if searching it might turn up the right words. Finally he looked back at his daughter's face. "We have really enjoyed being together, but we haven't had that many deep conversations. I think she is an amazing, sexy woman, but I barely know her. We have not gotten too attached to each other emotionally. I think we've kept things casual because we don't want an ugly break-up. We don't want that hanging over you and Sylvia. Does that make sense?"

Tanya had nodded a few times as she listened to him. It seemed like a shame, but she could understand why two people who had suffered from their bad marriages would hesitate to get into another serious relationship. She also realized that she probably knew more about Debra than her father did.

"I understand, Papa," she said, "but you should know that I really like Debra. She's just amazing. If I could choose the perfect woman for you, it would be her."

"Not you?" he countered with a soft smile. "I don't want to make you jealous, Sweetheart."

"Oh, Papa," she sighed, smiling up at him. "I'll always be yours, no matter what. But I want you to have all the happiness you deserve. I want that for Debra, too. That's why I want you to be with her tonight, even though that means I won't be getting any."

"Why would you think that?" he asked. He cocked his head as he looked down at her face.

"Um..." She glanced down and could tell where his dick tented out the bottom of the robe. He wasn't hard, but he was getting there. Her eyes returned to his face. "I don't want to wear you out before she gets here," she finally replied.

"Oh, Sweetheart," he chuckled, "you are adorable!"

He reached around to hug her, and then his hands scooped her up by her bottom so he could kiss her on the way to the bedroom. Tanya was amazed at the effortless way he picked her up, carried her, and set her gently on the bed. He was so powerful, and yet he was gentle when he peeled the gown off of her and planted those spine-tingling kisses on her body.

Mark left the overhead light on, so she watched when he reached into the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of lube. She felt an eager little flutter from her pussy and asshole when she saw him do it, knowing full well what was coming. His expression changed subtly. He watched her face carefully and his tone was calm as he patiently explained how to properly lubricate her asshole. At the same time, his thick fingers were carefully working the slippery fluid into her tender channel and easing her sphincter open. The sensations she felt distracted her from his words.

He shook his head softly and gave her an amused smile as he took his place between her legs. "Next time I'll have you do it," he chuckled softly.

Then he was filling her horny bottom with his amazing dick, and Tanya was too busy gasping and coming to worry about it. She started off on her back with her legs draped over his arms. He really spread her open when he leaned forward to suck her hard little nipples. He picked her up and flipped her over onto her hands and knees after that. His hands slid up her thighs to her quivering bottom, holding her cheeks apart with his strong hands. Tanya was amazed to feel him get even harder inside her as he watched his thick shaft pistoning in and out of her.

That angle of penetration made her come almost non-stop. Even though he was still in her ass, the thick head of his cock mashed her g-spot with every stroke and it felt impossibly good. Tanya had no idea she could come so much! After a particularly intense orgasm, she felt like she was blacking out. Her body slumped forward and her father followed her down to the mattress. His cock was still buried to the root inside her, but he stopped thrusting and supported most of his weight on his hands.

Once again he was gentle as he kissed her neck and shoulder. "Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

Tanya panted and nodded, still struggling to catch her breath and fight off the blackness that was trying to claim her. "That was incredible!" she finally gasped.

"Good," he replied.

He kissed her neck again and then lifted himself off of her back. Tanya could not suppress a long groan when his full throbbing length pulled slowly out of her snug grip. She heard the wet slurping sound as her sphincter reluctantly released the swollen head of his cock. Then she felt achingly empty.

She turned her head to watch her father as he slid up the bed. It took her a moment to focus and realize that he was getting more lube. Tanya wasn't sure she was ready for more. She trusted her father, though, and really wanted to feel him come inside her again. She groaned into the sheets when he applied a fresh coat of cool lubricant to her sphincter and worked it into her. Then he turned her on her side.

She could see him in the mirror as he knelt behind her and worked his cock back into her tender asshole. It was such a turn-on to see the lust in his face as he watched his hard cock disappear into her bottom. Mark was in no hurry this time, savoring each slow stroke in and out of his daughter's tight pucker. He glanced up at her face and realized she was watching him. His eyes found hers in the mirror and he gave her a loving smile as he continued the marvelous, slow butt-fucking.

Tanya had never experienced anything like it. The times she had been with a guy her age, it had been frantic, inexperienced sex that lasted mere minutes. Justin had only made her come twice in total the dozen or so times they had managed to get together. Her juicy snatch was drooling non-stop as her dad pumped his thick shaft deliberately in and out of her tender backdoor. She was delirious with pleasure, constantly on the verge of that next amazing orgasm. Her father shifted his knees slightly, adjusting his position, and the next thrust into her bottom set her off like never before.

"Oh my GOD!" she screamed. Her entire body shook and her ass clamped down on her father's cock, squeezing it painfully.

Mark grimaced and held still, watching in the mirror as Tanya's body spasmed out of control. A small part of his mind worried she was having a seizure even though he knew what was really happening. He knew that it would hurt her if he suddenly pulled his cock out, so he waited for her to come down from her climax first. Her sphincter gradually relaxed its painful grip. She shuddered one last time and then her whole body relaxed.

Mark carefully withdrew his dick, and his daughter slumped and started breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed, and Mark regarded her critically. He relaxed when her breathing slowed and she smiled softly. He had to smile himself—she had zonked out following that last spectacular climax.

"Adorable," he whispered. He scooped her up and carried her to her bed, setting her down and tenderly tucking her in. He returned to his room, pulling on his robe and picking up her gown. He carried the filmy garment back into her bedroom and hung it up in her closet before quietly letting himself out and closing her door behind him.

Mark took a long warm shower. He knew that he had hours before Debra would arrive, and he didn't want the lubricant or sweat drying on his body. He examined his dick critically in the shower. It was a relief he wasn't bruised after the way Tanya's tight asshole had squeezed down on it.

After the shower, Mark relaxed with a glass of wine and pondered what he would tell Debra. He chuckled and shook his head when he realized it had only been a day—less than that, actually—since his girlfriend had come over for that quickie, only to be replaced by his own daughter in his bed. After the way Tanya had raved about how much she loved Debra earlier, he knew he could trust her with this taboo secret. By the time she texted that she was on her way, Mark knew he would tell her everything.

* * *

Debra had promised to take care of Mark. She had spent a good portion of her day fantasizing about how she would do it. She had decided that she would suck him off, and her mouth was watering in anticipation as she drove to his apartment. As soon as she arrived, she kissed him urgently and hustled him into his bedroom. She pushed him back onto the bed and quickly stripped off her clothes. Once again, he watched her with obvious desire in his eyes.

"I'm going to suck you so good," she growled, sliding onto her belly between his thighs.

He was completely hard before her mouth closed on him, and she could tell he had recently showered. Debra moaned lustily as she inhaled half of his throbbing dick. Mark cleared his throat and she looked up at his face.

"You won't believe what happened after you left last night," he said. "Tanya snuck in here as soon as I fell asleep and took your place. By the time I woke up, she had worked half my dick up her ass."

Debra pulled her mouth off of him. "Are you serious?" she asked incredulously. He nodded. His hard cock was throbbing right in front of Debra's face, but she had to gasp, "Then what happened?" before she resumed sucking him.

"Well, it was obvious she hadn't used enough lube, so I added some more. She was really tight. It may have been her first time. I could tell she absolutely loved it." He pointed to the mirror atop the chest-of-drawers. "I could see her face in that mirror. She was coming like crazy once I worked the whole thing inside her."

Debra groaned around his hard cock, nursing it frantically as she pictured the scene he described. She was also sucking down the first sweet drops of his pre-cum and knew he was getting as turned on telling her about this as she was turned on to hear it.

"I was already close before you had to go," he continued, "so I was careful not to go too fast and hurt her. Then I felt her come really hard, and her asshole opened up and really let me fuck her. God, just seeing her face in the mirror when she came like that...knowing I was in her ass..." Mark kept shaking his head as he recalled and described it.

Debra felt him swelling and throbbing in her mouth, drooling more of his pre-cum for her to savor. She moaned around his dick. Her own asshole throbbed and her pussy felt like it was on fire.

"After she came down from that, I rolled her over onto her stomach, just like you are now. I spread her legs and took her tight teen asshole. She really surprised me, Debra. She took every inch and just encouraged me to fuck her harder. God, I came so fucking hard in her ass."

Debra couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled her head back and her voice was a strangled cry. "Show me!" she demanded.

Mark quickly grabbed the bottle and squirted a generous dollop of lube on his shaft, working it over his cock as he scrambled around Debra and she scooted up the bed. She howled as his cock drove into her horny asshole and his feet forced her legs wide apart. "Yes!" she cried out.

That outburst woke Tanya. She had slept soundly for a little over two hours. The loud cry pierced her dream and her body jerked upright in the bed. It took her a moment to get her bearings. She realized she was naked, and vaguely recalled passing out after her father had given her the most amazing orgasm. Tanya slid out of her bed, drawn by Debra's ecstatic cries. As soon as she opened her bedroom door, she could see her father's cock pumping rapidly in and out of Debra's stretched asshole. He was taking long strokes, using the full length of his shaft each time. She stared at that, and at Debra's wet pussy.

Tanya knew she had been in that exact same position the night before and it turned her on to watch. It also threw her for a loop—she had never expected to see her best friend's mom naked. She had never dreamed of seeing Debra's pussy and she could not tear her eyes from it. Her father's swollen balls kept slapping it when he drove into her, and that was exciting to watch as well. It was only when she got a whiff of Debra's aroused pussy that she realized how close she was—she had no recollection of walking all the way to the foot of the bed and kneeling. Her face was actually between their spread legs at that point.

Mark was startled to feel a hand on his ass, and his head jerked around. His eyes went wide when he saw his daughter kneeling behind him and watching as he pounded Debra's horny ass. He had already been impossibly aroused and close to orgasm, but seeing Tanya's face pushed him over the edge. His balls clenched up and he buried his cock in Debra's asshole to the hilt. "I'm coming!" he bellowed. Right then, Tanya looked up at his face. Their eyes were locked as he unloaded in Debra's tight bottom, and then it was Debra's turn to shriek into the sheets as her own orgasm rocked her.

When Debra realized that Tanya was there in the room and had seen everything, she was mortified. That passed quickly. As soon as Mark rolled off of her and she managed to sit up in the bed, Tanya straddled her thighs and hugged her fiercely. It was odd to feel Tanya's hard nipples digging into her own soft boobs and to feel her hot little pussy against her own pubic mound, but the teen's embrace had innocence to it, rather than being fueled by lust. Debra turned her head and saw the loving expression on Mark's face. That reassured her and she felt her entire body relax into that hug.

Oddly, she felt closer to Mark than ever as his daughter hugged her and he watched. She wrapped her arms around Tanya and squeezed her. Debra had always liked Tanya—maybe even loved her as Sylvia's best friend—but now she felt closer to this young woman than ever. It had nothing to do with their nakedness. If anything, that only made the moment awkward.

They both sighed as they released each other, and then Tanya slid from Debra's lap. Tanya turned and bent slightly, and Debra's eyes widened. She could see Tanya's asshole and it glistened wetly. In that instant, she realized that last night had not been a one-time thing. Mark had fucked her in the ass again, and recently. It sent a shot of arousal through her as she imagined it, and that only intensified when she caught Mark staring at his daughter's ass.

Tanya was confused when Debra pulled her back into the bed. She gasped when she was pushed to her knees and she felt Debra's hands spreading her cheeks. Mark's eyes were wide when Debra looked over to him and growled, "Show me again!"

Normally it would have taken him at least fifteen minutes to recover after such an intense climax, but that pornographic vision of Debra holding his daughter's ass open for him had his cock back to full mast almost instantly. He knelt behind Tanya and pressed his bloated cock head into her sphincter. His entire length was still drenched with lubricant and his own sperm and it sank into his daughter's tight behind in one smooth motion.

Debra panted as she watched that penetration from three inches away. She released Tanya's ass as soon as Mark started thrusting in and out. Her right hand slid to her pussy and her left squeezed her hard left nipple. Mark could not tell what he should watch; it was all so arousing.

Debra's eyes flickered over to the mirror, and then she saw the time on the alarm clock. "Dammit!" she cursed softly. She desperately wanted to watch this, but she had to go. She rose up on her knees and planted a searing kiss on Mark's lips. "I really, really wish I could stay," she groaned, "but I have to get home."

She continued to watch while she pulled her clothes on. It was incredible to see Tanya's expression and the way her body shook as her father pounded her asshole from behind like that. Of course, his muscular body looked like some x-rated superhero as he drove his cock into her.

"So fucking hot," Debra murmured before she finally turned and let herself out.

* * *

Sylvia looked troubled when Tanya saw her in class the next morning. It wasn't for the same reason as the previous day, though.

Sylvia leaned in close and whispered, "I just heard from Petra and another girl that Justin told all the guys on the football team how he had fucked you and you sucked his dick." Tanya sucked in a surprised gasp, but Sylvia kept going. "But apparently Todd told the same group that I was a total slut. I am so pissed right now."

"Jesus," Tanya whispered back.

Later in the day, she heard the same story from another classmate. The girl was apologetic. "I just thought you should know," she whispered.

"Thanks," Tanya replied. Her face was grim.

At lunch, Tanya and Sylvia confronted their boyfriends in the cafeteria. Those guys were surprised at how angry the girls were. They genuinely had no idea that their idle words would circulate all over the school the way they had. Sylvia yelled at Todd when she announced their break-up, while Tanya was quiet and calm by comparison when she told Justin it was over. The situation never had the chance to get ugly—one of the coaches quickly came over to quell the confrontation before it could get out of hand. Justin and Todd were left griping to their friends about how unreasonable women could be.

After school, Tanya and Sylvia were back in Sylvia's room with the door closed and locked once again. Sylvia was pacing back and forth, still livid about the whole thing, but Tanya was relieved.

"How can you be so calm about this?" Sylvia demanded.

"It just...it could have been a whole lot worse," Tanya replied quietly. "I was going to ask Justin to fuck me in the ass. Seriously, can you imagine how bad it would be if he told everyone that?"

Sylvia sucked in a breath as she contemplated it. "Oh, damn," she said, shaking her head. "You would have never heard the end of it. Even if you hadn't actually done it with him, if he told people you offered..."

"Exactly," Tanya said. Her expression was still grim. "I mean, I'm still mad that he told everyone, but I feel like I dodged a bullet."

Sylvia flopped back onto her bed and she blew out a long breath. "This sucks. I really wanted Todd to fuck me today. After you left yesterday I was all kinds of horny. Now I don't know when the next time is I'll get laid."

Tanya started to laugh, but then she looked at Sylvia lying there in the bed and it died in her throat. She looks so much like her mother, Tanya thought. And of course that made her think of last night...

Sylvia saw the look on Tanya's face. "What?" she asked.

"Hmmm...remember yesterday when you asked me if I had actually seen my dad fucking your mom in the ass? Well last night I saw it."

Sylvia sat up so fast it made her lightheaded. "No way!" she gasped.

Tanya nodded. "They had left the door open, and the lights were on and everything. They were facing away from the door..." she hesitated, not sure how much she should share without consulting with Debra first. She also wasn't quite prepared to share how Debra had watched her dad fucking her again. "I could see everything," she finished.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,740 Followers
1...345678