Daddy's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how are things going with Debra?" Clarissa asked. She knew very little about Debra, except that their daughters were friends.

"Better than I had hoped," Mark replied carefully. "Her daughter, Sylvia, is staying over at our place tonight." After he said it, he swallowed nervously. "How are you and Kevin doing since the holidays? How are the kids?" He tried to listen, but he kept thinking, Sylvia is staying over at our place tonight. I'm going to fuck her in her tight teenage ass.

That thought was still reverberating through his mind as he drove home after work. When he opened the front door and walked inside, he struggled not to stare. Tanya and Sylvia were both dressed in skimpy nightgowns already. Mark took off his jacket and tie, hanging them up in his closet. He didn't trust himself to take off any more clothing, so he joined the girls for dinner still wearing his dress shirt and slacks.

Throughout dinner Mark carefully kept his eyes focused on the food in front of him. He only looked up and gave a brief smile when his daughter asked him a question. After dinner, they watched a movie. Twice Mark found his gaze drawn over to where Sylvia sat on the couch next to Tanya. Her generous breasts barely fit into the nightgown she had borrowed and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Sylvia's curvaceous little body looked incredible in that wisp of a garment.

When he forced his eyes back to the television screen he had to shake his head. I still can't believe that sexy little girl is about to be all mine, he thought. His cock throbbed inside his boxer-briefs and he was glad those snug underpants hid his arousal.

As soon as the movie ended, Mark stood and yawned. It wasn't for show; the yawn had caught him by surprise. He covered his mouth and apologized.

"Sorry about that," he mumbled through the yawn. "It's been a long day. I'm going to bed." His eyes flashed with arousal when he looked as his daughter. "Good night, Sweetheart."

Tanya bounded up from the couch to give her dad a hug. She stood up on tiptoe and threw her arms around his neck. "Good night, Papa," she moaned.

Sylvia couldn't help but notice how Tanya's nightgown rode up in the back, exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks. She tried not to stare when Mark's big hands slid down to cup and squeeze Tanya's ass. Both girls watched him walk into his room and close the door behind him. They waited five minutes and then they turned off the television and headed into Tanya's room. It was finally time!

They giggled nervously as they pulled the nightgowns over their heads and exchanged them. Sylvia struggled to remove hers, and Tanya could not help but stare as her friend's pubic mound and belly button were exposed. After wiggling around for a moment, Sylvia finally got hold of the hem of the gown and peeled it upward, causing her big boobs to drop and bounce alluringly before she got the gown over her head. She had no such trouble sliding into the gown Tanya had just removed.

Tanya got the bottle of lube from where she had stashed it among her panties. Both girls licked their lips nervously. "So, um, how should we do this?" Sylvia whispered.

Sylvia felt like her head was spinning when Tanya pushed her shoulders down toward the bed. She was embarrassed to know that her friend could see her most intimate places so clearly. Sylvia gasped when she heard the lid of the bottle pop open, and gasped again when the cool liquid touched her quivering sphincter.

"Try to relax," Tanya murmured helpfully.

"Oh, God," Sylvia groaned in disbelief when she felt that first finger teasing her exposed pucker. She felt her pulse pounding in her temples and tried not to tense up. By the time Tanya worked a second finger into her ass, Sylvia felt her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs. She gasped again and again, and so she completely missed the soft sound of the front door opening.

Tanya was surprised just how much this was turning her on. At first it had felt extremely awkward, but now her nostrils flared at the smell of her best friend's obvious arousal. Her mouth watered and she had to shake her head. Tanya had no idea where the idea came from, but she wanted to taste Sylvia's wet pussy. Her own juices were flowing and she kept squeezing her thighs together in an effort to contain it.

She finally worked a third finger into Sylvia's relaxing butthole and watched mesmerized as her fingers slowly pumped in and out. Finally, she shook her head and stopped when she realized she was vigorously fucking Sylvia's ass with her fingers. Tanya was shaking all over when she pulled her slick fingers out and stepped back from the bed.

"Okay," she whispered hoarsely. "You're ready. God, you look amazing."

Sylvia slowly lifted her head from the bed and looked back over her shoulder at Tanya. Then she was on her side, pulling the covers over her body. Tanya carefully peeled the covers back to expose her bottom, and then she turned off the light and quietly shut the door.

* * *

I can't believe I'm doing this! Sylvia thought for the tenth time. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable, even though it was only her bottom protruding from the covers. Again and again she tried to gather her will to get up and call the whole thing off. She just couldn't muster enough courage to chicken out. Every time she was about to, she would hear a noise and freeze. Oh, God, is he here?

Even though it had only been seven minutes since Tanya had left, it felt like forever as she waited for Mark to arrive. She let out a soft gasp and then held her breath when she finally heard the door open. It was too late—no going back now. Her eyes opened wide and she clutched the covers around her head when she realized he had flipped the switch and turned on the overhead lights. Three pairs of eyes took in her exposed, glistening asshole.

Debra licked her lips nervously. She looked from her daughter's exposed bottom over to Mark's face. His eyebrows were raised as he gave her a questioning look. Debra's eyes flickered down to his throbbing erection, and she once again felt a shot of arousal. She just had to see that massive cock taking Sylvia's virgin ass. She nodded at Mark and tried not to look too eager...or too nervous.

Mark looked from Debra on his left over to Tanya on his right. She wasn't even looking at him. Her hand was under the hem of her nightgown. She was touching herself and her eyes were glued to Sylvia's bottom protruding from the covers. Mark's gaze finally landed on that sexy sight and he suppressed a groan.

Sylvia's hips and ass cheeks formed that perfect upside-down heart shape every man dreams of. Between those supple cheeks rested a lovely little puckered ring, and it was wet and ready for him. Mark stepped to the edge of the bed and reached out to gently touch her right cheek. She flinched at that touch, and they could hear her suck in a breath and hold it.

"You need to relax and breathe," he murmured as he lined up his slick boner with her throbbing pucker.

Beneath the covers, Sylvia's heart was racing. Her eyes were wide as she felt Mark's strong fingers squeezing her cheek and spreading her open. He told me to breathe, she reminded herself as she tried to do so without hyperventilating. Her lips parted when she felt the warm, slippery tip of his cock pressing into the rubbery ring of her horny bottom. Oh, God, it's really happening!

All four of them held their breath while the bulbous head spread her sphincter wide open. Debra drew in a ragged breath when the ridge of Mark's cock head slipped inside, but she bit her lip when he looked sharply in her direction. "Sorry!" she mouthed. He gave her a warm smile and reached over with his left hand to give her shoulder a soft squeeze. His eyes were locked with hers.

"Damn, that feels incredible," he murmured. Then he turned his face and looked down. Hell, it looked even hotter. His right hand gave Sylvia's ass cheek another soft squeeze. "Are you okay, baby?"

"Mmm-hmm!" she groaned from beneath the covers. Sylvia still couldn't believe this was happening, but she had the presence of mind not to speak out loud.

Tanya grinned. She was proud of her friend in that moment. Then her hand began stroking her clit and her mouth fell open as she watched her father's shaft sinking into Sylvia's ass. He was giving them an amazing show. Mark was in complete control and carefully eased his cock deeper and deeper. He paused often as Sylvia's inexperienced asshole clamped down on him. There was plenty of lubrication. Once he had worked half of his length into her, he held still and groaned softly.

"Damn, I can't get over how amazing your ass feels."

That earned a strangled groan from under the covers. Debra and Tanya both grinned when they heard it. They could relate. Then they watched spellbound as Mark pulled his shaft slowly back before sliding it even deeper. He took six more deliciously slow strokes in and out, and all three of them watched Sylvia trembling and gasping through that first intense orgasm. It was everything Debra and Tanya had fantasized about. They were panting quietly as they watched.

Mark could still barely accept that this was really happening. He kept turning his head to watch his aroused girlfriend and daughter. They looked impossibly sexy and horny. Between those glimpses, he had to shake his head as his cock worked its way into Sylvia's sexy ass. He took two more long, slow strokes before burying his full length inside her. Then he stopped and looked from side to side before clearing his throat.

"Oh, God, I still can't believe the whole thing fits inside you," he growled.

That earned a soft, "Oh, fuck!" from beneath the sheets. Debra and Tanya retreated from the room on shaky legs. That was their cue. Now that Mark had worked his full length into Sylvia's ass, he was going to enjoy fucking it. The show was over. Tanya carefully pulled her bedroom door closed, pleased that she didn't make a sound.

Sylvia, on the other hand, was moaning louder and louder. "Oh, oh, oh, OH!"

It was all too much for Debra. Tanya barely contained a cry of surprise when her best friend's mom pushed her up against the wall and kissed her hungrily. She had never been kissed by another woman before—at least nothing like this! Debra's tongue was in Tanya's mouth, softly but urgently exploring and teasing. Debra's right hand tangled in the back of Tanya's hair as she pulled her mouth closer. Tanya gasped when Debra's left hand slid down and found her drenched pussy. Debra pulled her head back and sucked in a breath as her fingers slid inside Tanya's slick folds.

"God, I am on fire!" Debra whispered. "Mmm. It feels like you are, too."

Tanya could only whimper in response, and then she was being dragged into her father's bedroom. Debra kissed her again and then pushed her onto her back on the bed. Tanya never thought to protest as her legs were pushed open and Debra dove in to kiss and lick her inflamed pussy. Her mouth feels so hot! Tanya thought fleetingly, and then she was coming like mad all over Debra's face.

Tanya was not quiet, but at that point no one cared.

Debra was coming almost as hard with her own hand feverishly working between her legs. Her face was between Tanya's thighs, and the smell and taste of aroused teen pussy had her head spinning. It had been twenty years since she had last been with another woman, one drunken night in college. This was so much hotter!

In the other bedroom, Mark had climbed onto the bed and pushed Sylvia up onto her knees. His hands held her cheeks open wide as he took long strokes in and out of her incredibly tight and receptive asshole. Sylvia could not believe the way her pussy exploded when he did that. She had not expected the amount of stimulation she would get there while he used her ass.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she gasped as she shuddered through the most amazing orgasms she had ever experienced.

Then his hands released her hips and slid around to cup her breasts. She groaned as her hard nipples rubbed against his palms. She felt him quivering inside her and then her eyes rolled up in her head when she felt him coming deep in her ass. He pulled her body up from the bed and she turned her head, feverishly returning his kisses. She looked into his eyes as she moaned into his mouth. That kiss and his orgasm went on for thirty incredible seconds before her eyes shot open.

He knew it was her! From his expression, he had known for some time.

Mark broke off the kiss when he saw that look on her face. He gave her breasts a soft squeeze and his cock twitched inside her. "I'm sorry, Sylvia," he breathed. "I didn't ruin it for you, did I?"

She shook her head helplessly, still trying to figure out what her reaction should be in this situation. She had been on the verge of apologizing to him. She raised her arms when he lifted the nightgown up over her head. It was incredible the way his muscular arms cradled her as he pulled out of her cum-filled bottom and eased her to the bed. His semen felt impossibly hot as it trickled out of that sensitive hole. Then he was above her, kissing her mouth and then her inflamed nipples. She finally uttered a sound, moaning loudly when his fingers worked their way into her drenched pussy.

Sylvia came like crazy while he sucked her tits and diddled her pussy with his thick fingers. Her pulse pounded in her temples and she cried out repeatedly. She didn't even hear him when he whispered, "I'll be right back." She just lay there panting and trying to process it all.

Mark had to stop and stare as soon as he stepped out of his daughter's bedroom. In his bed, Tanya was kneeling between Debra's wide-spread thighs and was slurping noisily. Debra had unbuttoned her blouse and was pinching her nipples with her eyes closed tightly and her mouth open wide. His cock throbbed at the sight, reminding him to keep walking. He hustled into the bathroom and quickly but thoroughly cleaned his slick cock in the sink, drying it on a bath towel before rushing back to his daughter's bedroom.

Sylvia was still lying on her back with her legs spread. Her heaving breasts and wet pussy were right where he had left them, completely exposed and eager for more. Mark eased the bedroom door closed behind him and then crawled up between Sylvia's thighs on the bed.

Sylvia moaned as he touched her tender pussy lips. She opened her legs a little wider and felt him spreading her open. He leaned down to kiss her and she eagerly returned that kiss. Then her eyes shot open once again when she realized it wasn't his fingers in her pussy. She moaned and gasped into his mouth as that amazing, thick cock filled and stretched her once again. Unlike earlier when he had taken her ass, there was no pain or discomfort this time.

Oh, her tight little asshole was going to want a lot more of that cock, but right now her pussy eagerly welcomed every heavenly thrust as he started fucking it. Her voice carried through the apartment when she cried out in that first orgasm.

"Oh my God!" she wailed. "I can't believe it! Oh, that feels so perfect! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

In the other bedroom, Tanya sat up in the bed. She was licking her lips and savoring the tangy flavor of Debra's pussy while looking down to admire it. I never thought I would be doing that, she thought with a shake of her head. Then again, I never thought I would do a lot of the things I've done the past few days.

It suddenly registered that she could clearly hear Sylvia's voice coming through her bedroom door. She listened with a lopsided grin. She was happy that Sylvia was enjoying it so much, but clearly Sylvia had failed to disguise her voice and remain quiet. Then the smile dropped from her face and her eyes went wide when Sylvia cried out:

"Yes! I love the way your huge dick feels in my pussy!"

Debra struggled to sit up when Tanya abruptly leapt to her feet and charged into her bedroom. She slammed the door open, prompting her father to look over his shoulder in alarm. Sylvia lifted her head to look over his shoulder. Tanya stood in the doorway, shaking visibly as her eyes drank in the sight of her father's thick shaft buried to the root between the stretched lips her best friend's pussy.

"Tanya?" her father asked with concern in his voice. "What's the matter, Sweetheart?"

"Papa, how could you?" Tanya's voice was ragged. She was filled with arousal and jealousy. "You haven't fucked my pussy yet!"

Sylvia's eyes went wide when her mother staggered to the doorway behind Tanya. "Mom?!?" Her voice was a strangled cry in her throat. It was bad enough that her best friend saw her like this, but she was horrified that her mother had caught her in such a compromising position. It felt like a nightmare. "What are you doing here?"

Debra let out a long sigh. "Good lord. Could this be any more awkward?" She said it to herself, but they all heard her. She looked at Mark, then her daughter, and finally at Tanya. "Let's get this sorted out," she said. Even she was surprised at how calm her voice sounded.

She gently wrapped an arm around Tanya and led her over to the bed. Tanya sat on the edge of the bed and let out a soft gasp as Debra pushed her onto her back. Debra leaned in and kissed Mark on the lips. "Take care of your daughter," she said simply.

Sylvia let out a groan as Mark's thick shaft was withdrawn, and then her mother was there beside her in the bed. Debra gently stroked her daughter's cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. When Tanya told me about her plan to get you together with her father, I just wanted to see it."

"She told you?!?" Sylvia gasped in disbelief. Debra nodded.

"Just like she told you that her father was fucking your mother in the ass," Debra countered. Sylvia colored a little. Debra went on, "I knew it was going to be your first time and I wanted to make sure it was good for you, so I advised her to make sure you were lubricated thoroughly. When I knew I could be here to watch it, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was so hot." Her voice had dropped to a throaty growl, and she gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek. Then her eyes flicked over to where Mark was getting into position between his daughter's thighs.

"Now we both get to watch while your best friend takes her father's amazing cock in her pussy for the first time. You don't want to miss that, do you?"

Sylvia struggled to sit up. "No, Mom, I don't want to miss it."

Mark gave them a hell of a show as he filled his daughter's horny pussy with his thick cock. The two women moved over to kneel at either side of Tanya and pulled her gown up so they had an unobstructed view. Tanya just looked up adoringly into her father's eyes the whole time he fucked her. "Thank you, Papa," she whimpered when she came.

Mark savored every stroke into her gripping sheath. He had to carefully control himself from the moment he entered her moist eighteen-year-old pussy or he would have erupted immediately. Instead, he was able to prolong it for twenty minutes of extraordinary pleasure for them both. He watched her shudder through two more orgasms. She looked so incredible both times that he nearly lost it, and he had to struggle again when she moaned and thanked him afterwards.

When Debra and Sylvia lifted her gown further and started sucking Tanya's hard nipples, it was too much for him to take. "I'm going to come!" he gasped.

"Inside me!" Tanya insisted. Her legs wrapped around his lower back, giving him no other choice.

"Oh fuck!" he bellowed. All three women thought he looked spectacular as his body quivered through that amazing orgasm.

Afterward, Sylvia was speechless as she watched her mother pull Mark's sloppy cock over to her mouth. Debra moaned as she slurped him between her lips and then licked his shaft clean. After that, though, she was kneeling between Tanya's thighs and Sylvia gasped in disbelief. "Mom?" she blurted. Their eyes locked and Sylvia could not tear her gaze away as her mother hungrily—and noisily—devoured Tanya's cum-filled pussy. Somehow, that was even dirtier and more surreal to her than when she had imagined her mother getting fucked in the ass.

1...345678