Daddy's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was still again and breathing steadily, he pulled out and sat on the bed next to her collapsed body. She smiled at him, her pleasure written all over her red face. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you."

She reached for his dick, wet with her cum, intending to finish him, but he stopped her. "Not tonight, baby." He brushed her hair away from her sweaty brow, then stood, dressed and left.

Chapter 5:

A couple of weeks passed, and Ross found himself in Rosie's room every night. He couldn't keep away from her, but he always slept alone. One night after a long, tiring day, he entered her room as usual, wearing only his black trousers. He sat down on the bed with his back straight. "Strip." He said, and she did as she was told. "Come here." She came.

When she was standing in front of him, he reached up and put a hand over her left breast. He rubbed his thumb across her hard nipple a few times, watching her breaths quicken. Then he pulled a small silver bullet vibe from his trouser pocket, clicked it onto it's lowest setting and pressed it into her skin, just above her clit. He kept his eyes on her face as her breathing got faster and she bit her lip. He held it steady, firmly, not quite on target.

Rosie could feel the gentle vibrations running through her folds, but it wasn't enough. It was so tantalisingly close, but it couldn't satisfy her there. It just made her desperate for more. She was dying to push the vibe a centimeter or two downward, so she could fully enjoy it, but knew that she was not allowed. He was doing this to her on purpose. He wanted to drive her crazy with desire. When she couldn't take the torture any more she placed her hands on his shoulders and dropped her head. "Please use me, Daddy? Please? I want you inside me so badly, Daddy. Please. I can't take it anymore. Please, Daddy? Please."

Ross clicked the bullet off and put it back in his pocket. He removed his trousers and laid them on the bed next to him. He was fully erect. "Take a seat." He invited her. She sat on his cock, slowly, taking all of him up inside her. She was so wet from the teasing that it wasn't difficult. Ross placed his middle finger against her lips. "Make it wet for me." She parted her lips and sucked on his finger, licking it softly. She made sure it was covered with her drool before releasing it. "Good girl." She grinned with pride and he felt her twitch inside. He reached around, placed both hands on her ass and pushed his wet finger into her hole, all the way up to the knuckle. Rosie grimaced and tightened as it went in, but as he slowly slid it out and back in again, she relaxed and opened up for it. At the same time he lifted and dropped her hips, sliding her up and down his long dick. Once she knew what he wanted, she took over and began bouncing up and down on him so he could concentrate on playing with her asshole. She started getting overly excited and animated and for fear of injuring her, Ross removed his finger and laid back. Rosie paused for a moment, waiting for instruction. "It's okay baby girl. Carry on." He took a pillow from the end of the bed, put it behind his head, and fully relaxed, watching her ride him. She closed her eyes and the noises she made were ones of unrestrained pleasure. It made him harder, seeing how much she loved his cock, hearing how much she enjoyed it. He reached forward and rubbed her clit with his thumb, but she pushed his hand aside and instead leant over him slightly, placing her hands flat on his chest, and rocked her hips back and forth so that her clit would rub against his pubic mound and his dick would massage her G-spot. He had become her human sex toy. She was using him to make herself cum and he was loving every second of it. He gripped her thighs, watching her face carefully so he wouldn't miss the exact moment of climax. He was so turned on by her passion that, despite having never cum like this before, he felt it rising in him.

As she came close she dug her fingers into his skin. She opened her eyes and saw him watching her intently. "I'm going to cum, Daddy. Can I cum, Daddy? Please?"

"Yes, baby girl. Cum for me and I'll cum with you." His mouth was dry, he didn't realise how hard he'd been breathing. She cried out in ecstasy and began to tremble. That final noise was enough to tip him over the edge. He pushed his hips up into her and pulled down on her thighs as he exploded.

They lay together for a while twitching and causing the other to twitch. "Thank you, Daddy." Rosie whispered, breathy into his ear. "That was amazing."

Ross kissed her cheek and squeezed her thigh, indicating that she should get off. She sat up and gently eased herself off of him, spilling their combined cum all over his belly. "Good girl." He almost growled at her.

She gave the tip of his dick a gentle kiss then went to fetch him a towel. She sat behind him on the bed and watched as he cleaned himself off, then pulled his trousers back on. Just as he was about to stand to leave, she threw her arms around him, pressing her tits against his back. She kissed his neck and said softly into his ear "I love you, Daddy." Ross turned his head in her direction slightly, but said nothing. He squeezed her arm with his large, firm hand, and she let go. He left without looking back.

Chapter 6.1:

"Boss? We need to talk."

"Sure Angel, what's up?" The next morning, Ross's longest working employee, Angel, came to speak to him privately.

"It's about your new pet project. Why is she here? What exactly does she do?" She was trying to be respectful, Ross had always been good to her.

Ross tried not to get defensive. "She's here because she was in need, just like everyone else here. She's taking care of housekeeping."

"Housekeeping? I knew she wasn't working like the rest of us. Everything she is doing is stuff we were already taking care off. She's not earning you any money, and she's staying here, I assume, for free. Why is she getting such special treatment?"

Ross was getting wound up now but tried to remember that Angel meant well. "Because I care about her, and she needed my help. We go way back. She was a private investigator. She used to track down teenage girls who had run away from home, and children who had lost their way. We have worked together for years to get young people in dangerous situations, back to safety."

"Okay..." Angel paused, sensing that Ross was getting annoyed with her questions. "So, she's a good person and you're friends. Don't get me wrong, she seems lovely, but she's bad for business. She's a drain. Why not get her working properly?"

"We don't force people into sex work if they don't want to do it. You know that." Ross sighed. Angel was right. If it had been anyone else, he wouldn't have allowed her to stay, or do a job that didn't need doing. "Just, give her a chance for me, okay?" All he could do was ask for Angel to trust him.

She sighed. "Alright Boss, if you say so." Shrugging, she went back to her work.

Ross was angry and frustrated for the rest of the day. The conversation from that morning kept turning over in his head. Why did he go against his own better judgement? Why was he breaking his own rules? Why did he care less about the business he'd been building and perfecting for years, than one of his employees? He went to Rosie's room that night fully dressed, simmering under the surface.

Rosie grinned when he entered, ran to him, and kissed his lips. "Ross. I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?"

Ross grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. "Who the fuck do you think you are, talking to me like that?!"

Rosie gasped at his sudden aggression and grabbed his hand on top of her head. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

"You would have nothing if it weren't for me. You owe me everything. And I gift you with my dick every night. I own you. Do you understand? You belong to me, and I can do whatever I want with you." He spoke close to her face, through gritted teeth, resembling a wolf snarling at a rival.

"You're right. I'm sorry, Daddy. I should be more grateful for everything you've done. Thank you, Daddy." Rosie responded with less than adequate sincerity.

Ross puffed hot air in her face. "I don't think you really understand. But don't worry, you will." He dragged her over to the bed by her hair, sat down and threw her over his knee. He knocked the air from her as she landed, and she hung over him, her face almost touching the ground, panting. Ross yanked at her panties so hard that the fabric ripped, and the elastic snapped, leaving red marks on her hips. He raised his hand high and brought it down on her ass cheek. Rosie let out a sharp scream and looked round at him, stung. "You will show me the respect I deserve." She nodded slowly and returned to her position. Ross brought his hand down a second time. She didn't scream out loud this time, but her restraint was audible. He struck her again and again, making each cheek glow red. "I", smack, "own", smack, "you!", smack. After his final strike, he gently rubbed the raw marks he'd left on her. Then he lifted her upright again and sat her on the floor at his feet. "Do you understand now?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. You own me. I will be more respectful and grateful from now on. I'm sorry, Sir. Thank you for the lesson."

Ross watched her speak, concerned by the change from 'Daddy' to 'Sir'. Then he noticed her face was streaked with tears. He knelt beside her and stroked her cheek. "Are you okay?" he asked, softly. She nodded. "Can you take more?" Her eyes widened and she hesitated for a moment before nodding again, slowly but confidently. Ross grinned deviously. "Good. Because I'm not done with you yet."

Chapter 6.2:

Ross grabbed Rosie by her t-shirt and pulled her up onto her feet. Then he pulled it up and over her head, roughly, so that she was standing before him completely naked, while he was still fully dressed. He grabbed one wrist and pulled her into the bathroom. He stood her in front of the large mirror above the sink. "Stay" he commanded. He crouched behind her and began to kiss her raw skin. She winced slightly but remained still, as instructed. He kissed both sides delicately, then began moving his way towards her crack. He grabbed each cheek sharply and spread them, exposing her. Then he reached out his tongue and tentatively ran it over her ring. She squirmed a little, but he squeezed her tighter and she froze. He licked her again, feeling her tighten and relax involuntarily under his wet tongue. He pushed his face closer and sealed his lips around her hole, pushing his tongue a little way into it. He wasn't surprised to find that it resisted him. He licked and played, making sure his saliva completely covered the area, enjoying the knowledge that he was pushing her limits.

When he stood up again, he fixed her with a stare in the mirror as he unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out his swollen cock. He could see the fear in her eyes as she'd already guessed what was coming. He spat in his hand and covered his cock with it. Then he placed the tip of it against her asshole, watching her fear increase. "You belong to me. Say it."

She stared back at his devious eyes. "I belong to you" she said quietly.

He pressed a little more, but without entering her. "And...?"

"And..." she hesitated but was spurred on by a flash of impatience that crossed his face. "And you can do whatever you want with me."

He grinned and plunged himself into her tight asshole, as deep as he could. Rosie screamed and fell forward, clutching the sides of the sink. "You are mine" he repeated pulling back then thrusting into her again, hard. She cried out again. Her hips collided with the sink, and she was pinned there. "You belong to me." He pulled back, less this time, before pushing into her again, a little deeper. "I. Can. Do. Whatever. I. Want. With. You."

Ross fucked her asshole hard and mercilessly. She was not used to having anything in her ass, let alone something as thick and wide as him. She tried to move her mind away from the pain. Suddenly she felt a tingling below. She looked at her body in the mirror before her. Her nipples were hard as bullets and her clit was pushed right up against the edge of the sink. It rubbed on the cold porcelain every time he thrust. She looked back up at Ross's face, he was grinning at her. Everything he did was deliberately calculated. This new stimulation allowed her to relax a little and better accommodate his size. As he began to slide in and out more easily, she started to enjoy the sensation. Her yelps quietened, subsided, and transformed into groans of pleasure.

Ross examined her excitedly as she learned to accept and then enjoy this new experience. But when she closed her eyes, giving herself over to it, he stopped thrusting and slapped her cheek hard. She let out another scream that made his cock twitch. He reached around and wrapped his fingers tightly around her throat. "No. You keep your eyes on me." He hissed in her ear. "Do you understand?" She tried to nod but his hand prevented it. He tightened his grip even more.

She blinked at him, and her mouth gaped. "Yes." She managed to croak with what little air she had.

He released her and she gasped, filling her lungs. He placed his hands on either side of the sink, just behind hers, and pulled himself closer still, making sure to fully close the gap between himself, her, and the sink. Then he continued to fuck her relentlessly, making sure her eyes never wandered. "Say it!" he growled.

"You own me." She moaned, breathless.

"More!" He was so deep inside her now.

"I belong to you." Her asshole was on fire, and she was loving it.

"And?" He was getting close now, and he could feel she was too.

"And you can do whatever you want with me." She was getting louder as her orgasm drew closer.

"Keep talking! Don't stop!" He wanted to hear her scream her submission as he ruined her asshole.

"I am yours. Your property. You can do whatever you want to me because you own me. I belong to you. I owe you everything, so you can have me. You can use my holes however, whenever, you want. I am yours. Please, Daddy? I am yours!" Her face was almost as red as her behind as she cried out the last few words, needing to cum.

Ross was pounding her manically, her words driving him insane. He took them both right to the very edge then, before she could finish, he pulled out fast and shot his load up her back, rubbing his head on her wet crack to make sure every last drop was released.

He took three steps back and watched her collapse onto the bathroom floor, panting, beautifully covered in his cum and sweat. She was trembling slightly and whimpering quietly, her face turned away from him. With his post orgasm ecstasy fading, he began to worry. He knelt down next to her and turned her face towards him. Tears were streaming down her face. Had he taken it too far? Had he pushed her too hard? Would he be able to earn her trust back? "Are you okay, baby girl? Was it too much?" Her trembling increased and her panting became heavier. Then he noticed. She was using one arm to prop herself up off the bathroom floor. Her other hand was frantically rubbing her soaking wet pussy.

"Please, Daddy?" She begged.

Chapter 6.3:

Ross smiled wide with pride. His baby girl was even more perfect than he thought. "You are a dirty little slut," he told her. Moving her hand away from herself, he said "Wait. Daddy will make you cum." He stood and did up his trousers, looking as if nothing had just happened, while she was a destroyed mess on the floor. "Stay. Wait. And don't you fucking touch yourself while I'm gone." He left, and returned 5 minutes later carrying two identical, black, leather belts. He placed one on the sink. Rosie heard the heavy buckle clang above her head, and she began to panic. Ross knelt beside her again. "Put out your hands." She sat up and lifted her hands towards him. He rotated them and expertly wrapped the remaining belt over, through, and around, making sure her hands were secure, but not painful. Then he stood again, pulling her up by her bonds. He spun her around himself and pushed her backward against the bathroom door. He lifted her arms over her head and hung them from the towel hook that was screwed into the wood. He stood back and admired her naked, vulnerable, helplessness. "Beautiful" he said, more to himself than to her. He took the other belt from the sink, folded it in half and snapped it threateningly. She flinched, he smiled. He stepped toward her and struck the belt against the door to her right. She flinched again.

He tapped at Rosie's ankles with his foot, indicating that she should spread her legs. She obeyed, spreading them wide, feeling her arms straighten more as she sank down. "Daddy?" she whispered, eyeing up the belt in his hand.

"Do you trust me, baby girl?"

She looked up at him and nodded slowly before returning her fixation to the belt. "I trust you, Daddy."

"Do you remember your safe word? You know you can use it any time you want me to stop?"

"Yes, Daddy. I remember." She couldn't take her eyes off the black leather.

"Don't worry about the belt. Remember where your eyes should be?" Ross put his stern voice back on now that she had been reassured.

Her eyes snapped back up to his the second she heard his tone. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

Ross enjoyed seeing the fear in her eyes, but his excitement was intensified by the fact that she trusted him. He really could do anything, make her do anything, he wanted. "Good girl." He struck the door between her legs. She gasped, from shock, not pain, and kept her eyes on Ross. He touched the belt against her leg, just above the knee, and slid it upward. When he reached the top, he did the same on the other leg. Then he took the large, cold, metal buckle and pressed it against her slit. He could feel the wet on her lips and upper thighs and was delighted to see some of it transfer to the buckle when he pulled it away again.

Rosie kept her eyes locked on him the whole time but recoiled at his every touch, anticipating the pain that was to come. The leather snapped against her thigh sharply and left a sting. She tried not to scream but couldn't stop a yelp from escaping her. Then the other thigh received the same treatment and she whimpered. Her ass cheeks were still throbbing from the spanking she received earlier, and now she could feel the hot, red stripes forming across her legs.

Ross was pleased to see the marks he had left on her but wasn't interested in causing real harm or distress. He had other things in mind. Gently at first, he tapped the folded leather against her cunny. Her extreme wetness caused a very pleasing 'slap' noise when contact was made, and Rosie inhaled sharply. He tapped her again with a little more force. This time she squealed slightly. Once more, harder still, and he reached the perfect mix of pain and pleasure. He rhythmically hit her like this over and over, pausing between each strike to rub the moist leather against her clit.

She had never experienced this feeling before. The pain was real, it hurt. Every strike sent shockwaves through her but, she loved it. Every pause made her tingle with fear and lust as she awaited the next shock. She felt it over every inch of skin, all the time. She was consumed by it.

Ross watched this revelation happen. She was growing, learning, changing with every new experience he presented her with, and she welcomed it, opened herself up and absorbed everything he had to give. He increased the frequency of the hits and stopped soothing between each one. The slapping sound got wetter and Rosie's moans got louder. Ross watched her very carefully. He'd seen her climax so many times that he knew the exact moment it would happen. He increased his pace. "Are you going to cum for me, baby girl?"