Daddy's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy. I'm so close." Rosie moaned, fighting the urge to let her eyes roll back into head.

"I know, baby girl. How much do you want it?" He struck her a little harder.

She responded with a squeal of excitement. "So much, Daddy. Please can I cum? I need to cum so badly, Daddy. Please? Please? I can't hold it, I'm going cum Daddy. I'm going to cum."

Now was his moment. Ross brought down a final strike that was ten times harder than his pleasure taps, then he drew the belt away from her and stood back.

Rosie shrieked with pain, making Ross's cock twitch in his trousers. Then her eyes focused on him and the realisation washed over her. He had stolen her orgasm again. Twice now she had been brought to the edge and denied. Her whole body screamed for it, the need was overwhelming. She writhed against the door, pulling at her bonds, pushing her hips towards Ross. "Please, Daddy?! Please? Please? I need to cum, Daddy. I need it. Please? Please let me cum? Please, Daddy? I'll do anything for you, Daddy. I'll be the best good girl. Please? I need to cum, Daddy. PLEASE?!" She begged with tears pouring down her face. Her body was wrecked, the pain rang through her ass, legs, and pussy, but the worst pain of all was her throbbing, yearning, clit. She felt as though she would stop living if she didn't cum soon. The denial had made her crazed and more desperate than she'd ever been in her life, she would literally do anything to get it.

Ross watched her squirm, thrilled. His plan could not have gone better. "Don't worry, baby girl. Daddy will make you cum. It won't be long now."

Chapter 6.4:

Wrapping one arm around her for support, Ross unhooked Rosie from the door. Gently, he lowered her to the ground. He unwrapped her wrists but told her she wasn't to touch herself. "Only Daddy can give you what you need. Don't make me cross by spoiling all my hard work." He warned her. Turning away, he took the mirror from above the sink and placed it on the floor opposite Rosie. She was shocked to see the state she was in, but that just turned Ross on more. He stood just in front of her and slowly, opened his trousers, pulling out his semi. Rosie's eyes widened and her hands moved to grab it. "No!" Ross corrected her, "Stay." She placed her hands on the floor by her sides again, but she couldn't take her eyes off it. He started to stroke it steadily, filling it up with blood and increasing Rosie's hunger. She opened her mouth instinctually, letting her tongue reach out for him. He tapped the soft, wet pillow with his head, teasing her. Once he had solid wood, he went and sat on the floor behind her. He had one leg either side of her, his cock and balls against her sticky back. He placed his hands under her ass and lifted her up into his lap. Her asshole was still gaping so he had to be careful not to enter the wrong hole. Her pussy was a warm welcome and Rosie released a noise of relief and satisfaction as he slid her all the way down. As soon as she'd taken him all the way in, she tried to lift herself again, but he held her still. "No. Leave it there. I want to stay deep inside you, like this." He bent his knees slightly and hooked her legs over the top of his so that he could keep her spread wide open. He could see the mirror over her shoulder and his cock twitched at the sight of her drenched, red raw pussy, with his hard cock pushed up inside. He felt her cunt tighten slightly when he twitched. She was so hypersensitive, it wouldn't take much to make her cum. "Relax." He whispered in her ear. "Daddy is going to give you what you need."

Ross wrapped one arm around her shoulders and held onto her neck. Not too tightly, just enough that she could feel him there and know that he had control over her breath. Then he brought the other arm around her waist and to her swollen clit. First, he placed two fingers against it and applied pressure. Rosie's hips moved towards his touch and Ross squeezed her throat to remind her of his instructions. She relaxed, and he loosened his grip. Slowly, gently, he rubbed small circles into her with the pads of his fingers. He didn't think she could get any wetter, but he was wrong. It was spilling out of her, despite his cock filling her up, and trickling over his balls. His cock began to pulse inside her and he could feel her trying not to move as her pussy pulsed back in response. He rubbed faster, varying his patterns from small circles, to back and forth, to up and down, watching her in the mirror. "It's okay, baby girl," he whispered softly into her ear, "it's not a tease this time, I promise. You don't have to hold back or ask permission. I want you to cum. Cum for me, baby girl. Cum all over my hard cock." She moaned in a way he'd never heard before and he felt her whole body relax and sink into him, swallowing him deeper. She closed her eyes and her head rocked back onto his chest. She was letting go and allowing the pleasure to fill her up. She panted and moaned as he continued to rub her clit, his fingers sliding easily over her with no friction.

Soon he felt her chest rise and her panting become erratic. She was about to cum. He increased his pace a little more to help her along. He watched her intently in the mirror. Seeing her cum always made him want to as well, but it was all about her right now. "Cum for me, baby girl. I want to feel you cum." Before he was able to finish his sentence, she released a long, euphoric cry and he felt her pussy spasm wildly on his cock. But he didn't stop rubbing. Her legs tried to close, but he held them open with his knees. Her abs contracted and pulled her forward, but he held her upright by her neck. Her whole body was shaking violently, and he didn't stop rubbing. Her cunt was gushing, palpating his dick, and he didn't stop rubbing. "I love feeling you cum, baby girl. Keep cumming. Don't stop." He kept his eyes on her reflection, thrilled by her total lack of control from the inexcapable pleasure.

"I can't, Daddy." Her whole body was spasming. "I can't stop cumming. Oh my God. Daddy." She grabbed his hand and pulled on it but he was too strong for her and she found herself choking. She gripped her thighs instead, digging her nails into her skin as rolling orgasms took over her body.

"Good girl" Ross growled. "Keep cumming." His balls tightened as her throbbing pussy electrified him.

"I can't take it, Daddy. I can't stop. It hurts. I'm going to explode." Rosie pleaded with him, climax after climax ripping through her, overwhelming her senses, a puddle of her cum on the floor. "Daddyyyyy !" She wailed, almost hysterical, and finally it stopped.

Ross took his fingers, saturated with her cum, and pushed them into her mouth. She opened up and let them in, exhausted, suckling on them. "Good girl" he said again and removed his hand from her neck in order to hold her boob in stead. He flicked her nipple and watched her convulse, then stroked her gently and kissed her neck while she quivered.

When her body was finally calm and still, Ross lifted her off of him, spilling more cum everywhere. He stood, stripped and, hooking her under the arms, helped her to her feet. They stood in the shower together and he gently, carefully, washed her body and hair, paying special attention to everything between her legs, back and front. When he was satisfied she was clean, he wrapped her in a huge fuzzy towel and carried her to her bed.

Completely exhausted, Rosie laid limp on the bed, but she had hold of Ross's hand. She kissed it. "Thank you, Daddy."

"It's okay, baby girl, just rest." He stroked her hair.

"Stay, Daddy? Please? Just this once." Her eyes glistened.

She had been through a lot tonight. Ross had pushed her boundaries, devastated her body, and pushed her to the emotional brink. The least he could do was stay and comfort her. "Okay, baby girl, I'll stay." He laid down behind her and wrapped his arms around her frail body, holding her tightly against his chest, breathing her in. She sighed happily and closed her eyes to sleep.

Chapter 7:

Rosie woke the next morning to find herself alone in her bed. She assumed Ross had slipped out during the night or early hours. She was a little hurt but not surprised. But then the bathroom door opened, and there he was.

He was towelling off his hair, beads of water running down his naked body. "Good morning." He greeted her with a truly happy smile. "Careful, go slow this morning, your body will be weak, stiff, and sore."

Rosie pushed herself up to a sitting position. She had seen a single droplet make its way from his neck, down his chest, past his belly and right down the centre of his soft penis. It now hung, glistening and delicious, from the tip of his foreskin. She had to have it. She stood, slowly and carefully. Ross was right, her body was still wrecked from the night before and bore the marks to prove it. She walked over to him, kissed him softly on his stubbled cheek and said "Good morning, Daddy. I'm so happy you're here." Then she sank to her knees, stretched out her tongue and collected the little water droplet.

It was as tasty as it looked, and she put out her tongue again to see if she could find more. She licked his foreskin but found no more water, so tried sucking on it gently. Still nothing, so she pushed her tongue between the folds to the smooth helmet hiding within. This had a sweet and salty taste that excited her, and she decided to explore further. She opened up and put the head of his dick into her mouth. It wasn't so soft anymore. It wasn't hard but it was definitely firming up. With her lips holding him in place, she used her tongue to examine all the little creases in his skin, then ran it around the soft silky bulb beneath. She felt him twitch in her mouth and grow firmer still. A pearl of that beautiful, salty-sweet liquid danced onto her tongue. This made her ravenous for more. She moved her lips a few centimetres along his shaft, feeling every part of him with her tongue as she went. The more she took into her mouth, the more it grew, and soon she found that he was touching the back of her throat. But there was still more of him to taste.

She tried to push him in further, then gagged slightly as he hit her epiglottis, but didn't let that deter her. She adjusted her head position slightly, straightened her neck, then pushed again. After a little resistance he slid past her tonsils and deep into her throat. He let out a low groan as he felt it contract against his now hard cock. Her eyes watered a little as she swallowed him to the hilt, her bottom lip brushing against his sack. She inhaled his natural, masculine scent. It was intoxicating. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in closer. She choked and drool escaped her lips, running over his balls. He twitched as he felt it and caused her to gag and heave. Her throat rejected him, and he released her so she could take a breath. She pulled all the way back, took one breath, swallowed, then put him straight back into her mouth again.

He was rock solid now and she could feel the blood pulsing through his veins. The feeling was thrilling, and she wanted to devour him. Now that he was covered in her spit, she could slide him in and out of her mouth easily. She took him as far as her tonsils then pulled back again. She moved back and forth, using her tongue to massage his shaft as she went, increasing her speed with each pass. Then she noticed there was a part of his length not getting any attention. She wrapped her fingers around his base and stroked rhythmically, in time with her head movements.

Ross began to moan, showing his appreciation. He ran his fingers through her hair then grabbed a fistful. He guided her into a pace that was most enjoyable for him. "Good girl. Use that tongue." She did as she was told, trying to caress every millimetre of his gift. He tasted better than anything she'd tasted before, and his soft skin felt like bliss in her mouth. She started to moan, and Ross could feel the vibrations run through him. He forced her onto him more roughly and pushed his hips towards her at the same time. "Do you like getting face-fucked like a little slut?"

He was pounding the back of her throat, but she managed an "Mmm hmm". The sounds reverberated in his swollen member, and he released a little precum for her. When she tasted it, she became frantic. Her gripped tightened and she started throwing herself onto him, battering her pharynx. Her moaning intensified, barely stopping to breathe.

"You want my cum, don't you? You're a hungry little cum slut." Ross grinned down at her. "Go on then, get Daddy's cum." He let go of her hair and stopped thrusting, letting her take over. She didn't disappoint. She sucked as she pulled her head back then rammed him into her as far as she could. She began twisting the hand he she had on him as she slid it back and forth. With her free hand, she cupped his balls, massaging them gently as if she were trying to milk him. She moaned and murmured, desperate for his cream. Ross was panting now. "Fuck! You're going to make me cum". This seemed to add to her frenzy. "I'm going to cum, baby girl." He tried to warn her, but she wasn't letting up.

His balls tightened and his cock twitched. Rosie slammed him as far into her throat as she could manage and held him there as he unloaded everything he had to give. She swallowed down every squirt and kept swallowing until she was sure that he was empty. She sucked him clean as she pulled her head away then gazed up at him from the floor, licking her lips.

"You are a dirty little bitch." Ross told her, grinning from ear to ear. "Good girl."

She glowed at his praise. "Thank you, Daddy."

Chapter 8 (Finale):

Their relationship changed after that. The mutual trust and respect brought them closer. Ross didn't always rush off after sex anymore. Sometimes he would spend the night holding Rosie, sometimes he would return to his room after she had fallen asleep.

One day, Rosie was sitting on the couch in the common room, folding clean laundry, when Ross entered. "Good afternoon, baby girl." Rosie froze. He had never used this name for her outside of the bedroom before. She didn't know how to react. He came and sat next to her. "You are looking delicious today." He delicately tucked her hair behind her ear, then pulled the strap of her top off her shoulder and kissed her collar bone. "I'm looking forward to having you later." Then he stood and left the room.

The next day, Rosie was polishing some shelves.

"Good afternoon, baby girl" said Ross's voice from behind her. She jumped again and span round to face him.

"Ross, I don't think we should be-"

He closed the gap between them in a swift three paces, then his fingers were firmly around her neck. "What was that, baby girl? I couldn't hear you." He whispered into her ear. "You don't think we should be what?" Rosie's hand was on his wrist, but she wasn't trying to escape his grip. "You want me to stop?" Her eyes were fixed on his and he could see her desire in them. "You don't like it when I dominate you during the day?" He stuck his free hand down the front of her panties. She didn't resist. He brought his warm, wet, fingers up to her face and pushed them into her mouth. "I think you do like it. I think you like it a lot." He let her neck go and she inhaled through her nose as she sucked her sweetness from his fingers. When he pulled them away from her she said,

"Yes, Daddy. I do like it. I am yours. You can play with me whenever and wherever you want." She leaned into him, hoping for more.

"Mmm, good girl." He left her longing.

Another hot night passed, and another day came around. Ross saw Rosie through the windowed door to the kitchen. She was washing the mugs after the teams first round of coffee for the day. She was leant over the sink slightly, up to her elbows in suds, her tits hanging away from her body a little, and her butt pert and begging for him. He snuck into the room quietly and announced himself by pressing his boner against the crevice of her ass cheeks. He startled her. "You look so good, baby girl."

"Thank you, Daddy." Rosie had frozen again. Her face was glowing red, and she had placed her hands flat on the bottom of the sink to steady herself. The feeling of his erection against her made her ache for him.

"I want you." Ross breathed in her ear. He ran a hand up under her shirt and found her bare breast and hard nipple, which he caressed playfully. "Say it."

"I am yours. I belong to you. You can do whatever you want with me."

With that, he pulled her short skirt up and over her hips. He unzipped his fly and freed himself from his trousers, then he pulled her panties to one side and slowly, gradually, centimetre by centimetre, he slid into her. She knew by now that she was not to move but it took every ounce of strength she had to remain still. "Does that feel good, baby girl?" He asked when he was fully inserted.

"Yes, Daddy." Her voice was soft and quiet.

"Do you want more?" He tensed himself so she could feel his strength inside of her.

"Mmm. Yes, Daddy. Please may I have more, Daddy?" She moaned, still quietly.

"Are you sure?" He flexed again.

She gave a half gasp, half moan. "Yes, Daddy. Please give me more. I want you, Daddy."

Ross slowly drew back until only his head was still inside her, then he placed one hand on the back on her neck and grabbed her hip with the other. In one swift movement, he pushed her head downward so that her face was covered in bubbles, and her tits were floating in the warm dishwater, while also plunging his cock deep into her hole again.

The shock made Rosie inhale some of the suds. She coughed, sputtered, and spat, then turned her head to the side so she could breathe. Ross held her down but made only her tits were submerged. He fucked her hard and fast, the way that he knew would make her cum quick, water was sloshing about all over the counter tops and onto the floor. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed. "That feels so good, Daddy." He said nothing, he just kept fucking her exactly the way she loved, hitting exactly the right spot. "Oh my God! Daddy! I'm going to cum. Can I cum, Daddy?" He still said nothing. He kept going until he heard the high-pitched squeal that she gave off right before orgasm, then he immediately stepped away from her. She collapsed to the floor, eyes wide, fists clenched, water everywhere. His timing was impeccable as always. She knew that if she had been denied, there was a reason for it, and she wasn't allowed to finish herself.

Ross loved seeing the frustration in her face. He stroked himself a little to see if she would give into her urges, but she didn't. "Good girl." He rewarded her with praise before putting himself away and straightening his clothes. He reached out a hand and helped her to her feet, pulling her skirt back into its proper position. "I want you to think about what I just made you feel. I want to be on your mind all day. I want your panties soaked through when I come to you tonight." His low, deep voice rumbled through her and all she could do was nod. "Good. Now clean this mess up. And change your shirt." He pinched a nipple poking through her now see-through shirt. "You're a mess." He grinned at her then returned to work.

Before the day was over, Ross was approached by several of his working girls. Angel was leading the group. "Boss, we wanted to let you know how we feel about Rosie."

Ross sighed. "Not this again, Angel." He said exasperated.

Angel threw her hands up in submission. "It's not what you think, Boss. I was wrong, I can admit that. Honestly, Rosie has been a God send. The rooms are always tidy, the condom draw is always full, our clothes and tools are always clean and waiting for us, she even fixed the coffee machine. I know I said before that she wasn't earning you money but, she's freed up time for us so we're able to take more clients or do more online sessions, so in a way, she is."