Daddy's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group behind Angel were nodding and smiling. One of them said, "We love Rosie, don't know how we managed without her."

"I'm glad you've come around. And it's nice to hear how much you all like and appreciate her. So, what's the problem?" Ross asked, unclenching.

"The thing is, Boss" Angel started to look uncomfortable again, "we know you're shagging her, and we're worried."

Ross scoffed in mock surprise. "Excuse me?" He folded his arms and tried to look oblivious.

"You've been seen, stroking her, touching her. And the way she looks at you. It's obvious." Ross said nothing but looked a little sheepish. "We know it's none of our business who you fuck, Boss. The thing is, you always had strict rules about not doing the people you work with. Sensible rules that stop our professional lives becoming personal. We love her, and we love you, and if anything bad were to happen, we'd end up losing one of you. So, we felt like we had to say something before it got too serious and out of hand."

Ross pinched the bridge of his nose and frowned. If only they knew the depths of their relationship, the things they did behind closed doors, and how long they had been doing it for. They were right about his rules, and he had been careless about breaking them publicly. He would have to make sure to keep things out-of-hours from now on, but he couldn't stop. He was addicted now.