All Comments on 'Daddy's Pretty Girl'

by HarperBizzare

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I call that Screaming Creaming hot pumping SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my go-to fantasy on this site

more please and thank you. my mouth is watering over here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Good Daddy"s Girl

Made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this was a very hot story. i found the descriptions really great. been waiting for more for a while now...

arab_heatarab_heatover 9 years ago
whats the hurry?

Well written but why jump in so fast? There has to be a slow build up to the first "touch" along with a little resistance and guilt coupled with reasoning and determination to fulfil one's insestious desire. I think if you slow it down a bit you'd be more enjoyable to read.

There was one thing that I could have done without and that's the way she enjoyed being ravished and roughly fucked by her daddy's thick cock all while being a teenaged virgin.... That's just not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hoty

loved it

SexytickySexytickyalmost 10 years ago
Great story---

That was a hot and sexy to read for real virgins.

HarperBizzareHarperBizzarealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much, guys! This is my first attempt so I really appreciate the feedback. I'll do my best to add a new chapter soon, and to keep your thoughts and ideas in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great! love how you took some time establishing, but not too much. more please, and longer if you could :)

ammomanammomanalmost 10 years ago
One Perspective...

From the female/daughter perception. Entertaining, continual pace and well written. I will admit I could not associate that well from the female perspective; but, that in no way lessened the quality of the story/writing. Thank you.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
flattery will get you everywhere!

great story. well written. hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous