Daddy's Punishment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers

"Hey, babe. Hope to see you soon can't wait." from the unknown number.

"Will see you soon this weekend!" replied my wife.

"Bringing your bikini?" asked the unknown number.

"Or nothing at all ;)" replied my wife.

My mind was swirling and heart was heavy with emotions with tears streaming from my eyes. More and more I read of these messages between my wife and her apparent secret lover.

Scrolling now back to the bottom.

"Hey, I am heading down for the weekend. Told my husband it was a business trip, your wife is gone too, right?" Asked my wife.

"You bet that fine ass she is, can't wait to see you beautiful." Replied the unknown number.

The dates on the messages were only days away from the car accident. My chest was burning with anger! I was infuriated!

"My fucking wife was cheating on me?! Are you fucking serious?!" I shouted out in rage.

I stopped when I heard Beth call down the hall from the bathroom. "You call for me, Daddy?"

I gripped the phone tightly in my hands, staring down at the number. My tears dropped on the screen, I was so fucking angry and hurt I didn't know what to do.

I heard Beth coming down the hall now, I hurriedly tucked the phone away under the blankets and wiped my eyes just as Beth entered the room.

"Daddy?" Her face full of concern as she could see I was upset about something. Standing naked at the door with her bare breasts and pussy easy for me to see, she no longer had any shame about her father looking at her.

Sniffling I shook my head, "Don't worry about it baby girl. I am fine, just got caught in my head." I lied to her, hoping she would just drop it there. I wasn't wanting to tell her that her mother was nothing but a fucking whore.

Beth came up and swung her arms around my neck, "Can I do anything to help the mood?" Her hair still wet from finishing in the shower rather quickly.

I sniffled once again and finished wiping my eyes, I stared into my daughter's green eyes and felt a slight anger. She looked so much like her mother, but I didn't dare take it out on my angle.

"No, sweetie. It's alright. I will be fine. I promise..." I paused and an idea filled my head, "You want to go see Uncle Tyler with me today?"

Beth shrugged sweetly, "That's fine. I wouldn't mind as long as I don't have to bother with Christy, I really don't like that whore."

I chuckled, "It's fine. I don't think you will have to see her. I will give Tyler a call and we can head down there. Why don't you go and finish your shower?"

Beth giggled and kissed me on the forehead before turning and wobbling her ass at me as she walked off. I was too distracted to pay much attention to my daughter at the moment, I reached under the covers and pulled the phone back out.

I stared at the number with a rage building up once again. I was going to find this mother fucker on the other end, I was going to make him pay for what he and my wife did. My brother Tyler was just the man to help me find him.

Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers
12