Daddy's Secret Pt. 04 - Mario's Friend

Story Info
Mario has a big surprise for daddy.
2.2k words
4.56
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a sad and lonely night for me. I didn't want my wife to see the tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe Mario was leaving to Europe for a whole year. I was also a bit jealous. I was always too poor or too busy to travel. Once my wife fell asleep, I secretly texted him. We decided we would sneak off to the fancy hotel downtown.

It would be our chance to spend a couple hours in each other's arms before he left. I just wanted to hold his soft naked body in my arms. I definitely wouldn't say no to have him deep inside me. I had no idea he had one last sexy good bye present for me.

I knocked lightly on the door the door to room 104, praying it was the right room. I smiled as Mario quickly opened the door and let me inside the room. All he was wearing was small white towel around his bulge. Well that's what I thought.

Mario gave me a soft kiss on the lips and blindfolded me. He pushed me down on a wooden chair in the corner of the room. Now it was getting interesting. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, taking his time to tease his tongue on my hairy chest. I could feel him making my little nipples harden. He slowly undid the belt to my pants, and tied my hands behind my back.

I could feel his smooth naked back pressing again my hairy chest as he wrapped his arm around me. He pushed his hot smooth bottom all way into my crotch.

I knew he could feel it through my tight jeans. He put on some 80s rock and ordered me on my knees. My hands were still belted tight behind me. Mario slowly removed the blindfold, my eyes popped wide open. Mario's friend had been hiding in the room this whole time. Mario's shirtless friend was so unbelievably hot! He was a college jock just like Mario.

Mario slowly undid his tight white towel revealing a tight blue Speedo. Mario knew my biggest fantasy was seeing two smooth jocks in tight Speedos.

His hot friend shook his hips side, slowly undoing his blue jeans and dropping them to the floor. My eyes lit up as he revealed his tight blue Speedo underneath. It barely hid anything! I could see the outline of his huge dangling cock, and thick juicy tip pushing against the tight Speedo.

They took turns rubbing their huge bulges just outside open mouth teasing me like crazy. They were so close to my open mouth, I could smell them. I could feel their warm balls pushing against my mouth. Mario undid the blindfold and they stood in front of me making out with each other. Their hands explored each other's smooth bodies.

The held each other tight and danced to the music. They pretended to remove their Speedos but pressed their bodies so close together I couldn't see anything. They took turns slowly teasing me as they took their Speedos halfway off. I got harder as they exposed themselves just under their solid v lines.

They both turned around and pulled each other's Speedo off. It was just enough that I could see the tops of their smooth muscled behinds. I wanted both of them so bad and Mario knew it. It didn't help that they shook their Speedo covered asses side to side. My desperate eyes ogled them like I'd just seen a diamond in the sand.

I thought I'd finally get too see their smooth naked bodies. But they kept teasing me. They turned around and slowly pulled their Speedos down exposing their long half hard cocks. I could see Mario's friends tip bulging against the bottom of the Speedo. His circumcised tip looked so hot against the Speedo.

Mario put the blindfold back on. I opened my mouth wide. I really wanted their juicy cocks. Mario wasn't done teasing me. I could hear them sucking loudly on each other's nipples and kissing loudly. Their soft moans were only getting me harder and harder.

Mario pulled my blindfold off and they both pulled their Speedos halfway down. The Speedo was barely covering their massive sexy balls. Their huge dangling cocks hung out like small branches.

Mario got on his knees and slowly sucked his friend off inches away from me.

I couldn't believe how good he was at it. I could feel the saliva from his friends cock drip into my eager mouth. They both stood about above me, slowly stroking each other's long juicy cocks up and down while they made out. They made sure to get as close as they could without letting me taste them.

They ran their hands along their smooth naked bodies. Sadly, I couldn't see their long hard cocks because they were pressed between them. They grabbed hard at each other's smooth naked asses pulling each other closer together as the kissed more passionately.

Just to tease me a bit more, they went on the bed and both got on all fours. They teasingly stuck their smooth naked asses at me. They kissed and smiled back at me taking turns to gently finger each other's tight holes. Mario licked in and out of his friend's tight pink hole.

Mario held his cock in his hand and put a little bit of lube on the tip. He started gently pushing into his friends smooth behind. I couldn't believe I was watching Mario slow fucking this smooth naked jock. Mario turned back and smiled at me, he knew how much I wanted it. They stopped and headed back to where I was sitting.

They took turns teasing their long meaty cocks all over my open lips. They took turns slowly pushing their massive cocks in and out of my mouth. My jaw hurt so much from his friends cock. I was really struggling to get the entire thing in my mouth

I gasped for air as they slowly pushed both hard cocks together in my mouth. I gagged so hard I couldn't believe I was able to do it. I could feel them getting harder as their swollen cocks expanded in my sore saliva filled mouth. They slowly pulled their cocks out, and stroked each other over my face. A massive string of saliva fell on my sore kneecaps. I was sure they would finish in my mouth, but they weren't even close.

Mario finally untied my belt. I stood up and sandwiched myself between the two beautiful men. Mario's body pushed up against my backside. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my hairy behind. But I was more focused on gently stroking the massive dangling cock in front of me.

We all went on the bed and Mario and his friend pulled my pants down. They took turns slowly flinging their tongues up and down on my tight white underwear, teasing my throbbing tip.

I reached down and popped my chubby cock out. They took turns slowly sucking me, getting my cock as hard as a possible. They gagged harder and harder on me trying to see who could make me moan more.

Mario spread some lube all over my throbbing cock, and slowly squatted down on me. Mario moaned as I squeezed his ass cheeks hard with both hands. I slowly pushed deeper into his tight pink hole.

His friend buried his perfect cock deep into my open mouth. I gagged hard nearly choking on him. Mario pushed his hands hard against my chest and rode me harder and harder.

Mario got off my lubed up swollen cock and got on all fours. His friend slowly pulled his long meaty cock my mouth, dripping my saliva all over my sweaty face. Mario sucked me slowly while his friend teased my swollen balls in and out of his mouth.

Mario and his friend flipped over and lay on their backs. I stroked both their huge cocks slowly in each of my hands. I took turns sucking them off as they kissed each other on their perfect faces. It was hard choosing which massive dangling cock to put inside me. I knew I could handle Mario, but I wasn't sure about his friend.

Sadly, I was too late. I watched helplessly as he grabbed Mario and bent him over, making him grab the headboard. He grabbed the lube and poured it between Mario's ass cheeks, and gently pushed inside him.

I pushed my back hard up against the headboard. Mario pushed his ass in the air, and bent into my lap. He continued to suck me while he got fucked by this strong muscle stud.

Mario sucked me faster and faster as his friend grabbed his sides. He was really getting fucked hard! I knew he liked when I did it, but this was so much more intense. Mario looked up and smiled at me, but I grabbed Mario's head and shoved it back. I made him gag as he got fucked harder from behind.

Mario's friend suddenly stopped and let out a huge moan. He grabbed Mario's sides hard, and he slowly pulled his lubed up cock out of Mario. He jerked himself faster and faster, shooting a massive load all over Mario's smooth naked backside. His warm juicy load went so far it hit my fat sweaty belly.

Mario stopped sucking me off and we took turns licking it off Mario's backside. His sexy exhausted friend lay on his back his cute tone ass exposed to us. I smiled at Mario we gently stroked each other's cocks. We slid our lubed up fingers inside his tight hole. He moaned as we took turns pushing our fingers in and out of his tight ass exposed asshole. His friend got up and held the headboard sticking his juicy lubed up ass out at us.

We took turns slowly teasing our cocks in and out of him. I grabbed Mario's ass-cheek tight and kissed him, while he fucked his hot friend from behind. Mario stroked my lubed up cock faster and faster trying to make me finish as he fucked him.

Mario slowly fucked him and gently sucked me off at the same time. I knew was only seconds away. He could taste the pre-cum dripping down into his mouth.

Mario continued to slowly suck me off, while he pulled himself out exposing his friend's swollen pink hole to me. He stopped sucking and quickly stroked me up and down. Mario kissed me and played with my hairy balls as I quickly I slid in and off him.

I couldn't take it anymore! I pushed in and shot my warm load deep inside him. I pulled out and shot as second load all over Mario's open mouth. We took turns eagerly licking my hot load out of his friend's sore asshole as he held on to the headboard.

Now it was Mario's turn. Well, also mine. I got in Mario's favorite position. I grabbed my ankles and pulled towards my hairy sweaty chest.

He gently bit my nipples while slowly sticking his lubed up fingers in and out of my tight hairy ass. He added a bit of lube to his long throbbing tip and gently pushed his cock in me. He was surprised that it fit all the way in daddy this time. He was able to get his whole long cock inside me. I could even feel his massive balls slapping softly against me. Mario had no idea I'd been getting ready for him. I had been using a small blue dildo on myself for a few months loosening my hole for him. I wanted it feel good this time, and wow did it feel amazing!

He bit my nipples hard as he slowly slid his massive lubed up cock in and out of me. He was surprised how easily it slid in time. I was surprised at how amazing it felt. I was surprised at how amazing he felt in his daddy.

He leaned forward and I wrapped my hairy legs around his back. I kissed his soft lips and grabbed his back hard as he fucked me, digging my nails deep into his back.

His exhausted naked friend bounced up and down on the bed seemingly oblivious to hard love making next to him. Mario looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. I felt his warm load explode deep in me as he gently bit my bottom lip.

It was starting to hurt, but it somehow also felt so good. Daddy trained well for him. He didn't pull out of me. He just stayed on top of me with his rock hard cock still buried inside me. He was hitting spots I could only dream about. My hands caressed his soft smooth backside and we kissed like never before. I gasped and closed my eyes tight, as he slowly pulled out of his daddy.

I put my sweaty legs down and he climbed up on my hairy chest, leaning his exhausted body against me. Mario's friend cuddled up with us but realized we wanted to be alone. He quickly gathered up his stuff, kissed us both on the lips and left the room.

I kissed Mario on the lips again as his hands stroked my hairy chest. I promised him it was time to take my wife on vacation. Mario smiled and kissed me back, as he pressed his smooth naked body against mine. He knew I'd choose Europe.