Daddy's Suprise

Story Info
Daddy postpones his visit, or so she thought.
1.3k words
4.37
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home and am just by myself. Its a Friday. Daddy told me he was going to come and see me but something came up so he couldn't come Friday afternoon any more after work. I was looking so forward to being his Princess for a weekend and couldnt wait to see him. I won't see him now until Saturday morning, So I decide I'm just going to have a relaxing night at home on the couch. We're texting a bit but Daddy is busy and takes a while to answer in between. I don't think anything of it because he told me he had a lot to do that night so he could be ready to go in the morning.

I get comfy on the couch in one of my little silk nighties Daddy got me because it's soft and makes me think of him. I'm laying on the couch and watching a movie. After a while I start getting tired and I'm dozing, but I hear a knock on the door. I go to look out the window and see who it is but no one is there. Now I just think a noise from outside must have woke me.

I go to lay down again on the couch but right as I get there someone grabs me from behind and puts their hand on my throat so I can't scream. I'm just gasping and panicking trying to get away. They shove me over the edge of the couch so that they can pin my body down with theirs and only need one hand to keep my arms secured. I try to grab my phone from where it's laying close to me but my body and my arms are held down too tight. They're way stronger than me. They shove my face into the couch so I can't scream. I get a blindfold tied tight around my eyes and a gag put in my mouth. Whoever it is doesn't say anything at all to me.

My arms get tied up behind my back. I get carried over their shoulder but I can't see where I'm going. It doesn't matter how much I kick around because they're way too strong. I'm crying and trying to beg through my gag but they don't care.

I get dropped and this scares me but I land on my bed. I'm trying to pull out my arms from the ropes so I can get the blindfold off but I can't get my arms free. Now the hand is back on my throat and I start kicking and Choking. Then I feel the tip of a knife lightly on my cheek. It stops me dead and I just lay there panting and whimpering. The knife gets trailed up and down my body and I try to be as still as I can. I'm so scared of being cut. I want my Daddy to come and save me. I'm crying through the blindfold and drool is leaking from my mouth from being gagged.

The person cuts through the nightie I have on and I'm immediately naked. They sit over top of me so my hips are pinned under them. They start to squeeze my tits and pull on my nipples with one hand and have the knife going back and forth over my stomache up to my throat the whole time. They pull and squeeze harder and harder so I'm screaming through the gag again but shaking from trying not to move and get cut.

Without warning they sit up and grab me by my hair. They use it to pull and flip me over and pull my head back. Now I feel his big cock sitting between my ass cheeks. He starts to rub it back and forth getting closer to my hole. Now I'm panicking and trying to get free again. I don't want them in my ass without any lube. I'm trying to beg but I can't say any words. He just shoves my face into the bed with his hand in my hair and pins my legs down with his weight over me. He starts to line up his cock to my ass and I try to push myself into the bed away from him. It just makes it easier for him to get his cock lined up and now I have nowhere to go but back onto his dick or lay there and let him shove it in.

He slowly pushes it in me and I'm forced to take it. It hurts without lube and I'm trying to breath better now to get through the pain and not pass out from my head being shoved into the bedding. He's playing with my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and squeezing them as he pushes deeper and deeper. I've given up on struggling knowing the knife must still be close by. And if I struggle now it will just hurt more.

He finally gets his whole cock buried in me and I feel so full. My ass is clinging to his cock so hard without and lube to help it go in. Without letting me get used to the feeling or giving me any time to prepare he starts to fuck me. He pulls almost all the way out then shoves deep again as deep as he can go. I gasp and cry every time. He slowly stops holding my head into the bed as my fight goes away and now he's using both hands to play with my ass and open my cheeks wider. He must be watching his cock go in and out.

The longer it goes the faster and deeper he goes, but my slutty holes start to respond to being fucked and it starts to feel good. I don't want it to feel good and I start trying to squirm away again. He just fucks me harder. I'm crying and telling him to stop but the gag is way too big.

He pulls me back so now I'm on my knees and my ass is in the air. He keeps his cock in as he does it. Because my arms are still tied my chest just gets shoved into the bed more and I can't move. He keeps fucking me but now he reaches around and starts playing with my pussy. I realize I'm drenched. My slut juice is running down my legs. He laughs quietly and starts fucking me hard again as he rubs my clit. My crying turns to moans and gasps. I can feel my orgasm building. I try to pull away but he just grabs my hip with his other hand and pounds my ass that's loosened up for his big cock. It's sliding in and out like he's in my pussy now.

I cant take it any more and I start to cum. My whole body is shaking and I'm screaming from how intense it feels. He doesn't stop fucking me even a little bit, so it keeps coming in wave after wave of pleasure all through my body. My ass is squeezing around his cock as I'm cumming. It seems like it goes on forever and then I feel his cock start to pulse. He grabs both of my hips and pushes as deep as he can go and starts to fill me. I can feel him filling me with cum. He fucks his cum deep into my ass and I'm still moaning feeling how much he's filling me.

When he's finally finished he let's me lay down and get off my knees, but keeps his cock in me. There's still tears flowing but now I'm panting from my orgasm.

He lays down over me and I feel him push my hair away from my face. I try to turn away from him but he puts his hand under me and cups my chin to turn my face back to the side towards him. Right as I'm about to start to struggle, I freeze as he finally speaks for the first time.

"That's my good little girl."

And then I realize Daddy came to see me on Friday after all.