Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she strode towards him, Kyle watched her enormous boobs sway beneath her robe in a way that proved she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. He was confident that soon he'd be up to his ears in naked matronly tit-flesh as he pumped his baby-makers into his mother's womb.

Julie nearly stumbled as she glanced at the sheer size of his erection in his boxers. That size took on a whole new meaning for her now. She sat at the edge of his bed with an odd expression.

There was a long silence. She nervously stared anywhere but at his crotch or his muscular bare chest. "Well... I don't know how you managed to do it, buster," she said with genuine amazement. "I just had quite possibly the strangest conversation with your father in my life!"

"Dad said 'Yes?!'" Kyle tried to act surprised. Also, even though he knew it was a foregone conclusion, his excitement soared anyway, from it coming closer to reality. He had to try to suppress his euphoria too.

Julie looked at him with wide, amazed eyes. "I can hardly believe it, but yeah, he did! Your father seemed to think you made a pretty convincing case," She was already panting hard from thinking about the incestuous fucking to come, which was causing her massive knockers to heave up and down inside her robe.

"Really?!" Kyle asked, still playing dumb. He was secretly pleased to note her stiff nipples pressing through her silk robe, as well as all her sexy and unsupported tit heaving.

He thought, She's totally into it! She wants me to fuck her!

Julie couldn't resist glancing at his bulge again. Holy mother of God! That thing is going to fit inside me?! For real?! Lord have mercy on me!

Her stomach was doing backflips, and she felt downright dizzy. Her arousal was soaring, and her pussy was wet. But she did her best to try to appear outwardly calm. She gave him a warm motherly-smile and looked into his eyes. "Really! Which means, Mr. Smooth-Talker, if you're still willing, and able, I think we should start our plans on making a baby together."

She thought, I can't believe I just said that! I can't believe any of this is really happening! But it is! I'm gonna get split-roasted and skewered for days on end! Gaawwwd, he's such a handsome stud! He goes through sexy girlfriends like he's Casanova, and I'm going to be his next conquest!

"Plans? You mean we can't start tonight?!" Kyle asked with severe disappointment.

She giggled, and stroked her son's dark brown hair. "You silly boy. You don't know too much about making babies, do you? It's a lot more complicated than just crawling between Mom's legs and doing your thing. It can only be done at a certain time, using certain techniques to ensure my pregnancy."

As her huge, bra-less tits kept heaving up and down from her heavy breathing, she went on to describe the ovulation process and how only during that certain window of time can a baby be created. It was a window which she was due for in a few days.

He knew all that already, but he'd been irrationally hoping they'd start fucking just as soon as Jim gave permission. He was secretly crushed, but tried hard not to show it. However, he wasn't so sad that his erection was in danger of going flaccid. The mere idea that he'd get to fuck his bombshell mother someday soon was keeping him almost permanently aroused, ever since the last conversation he'd had with her about it, earlier in the day.

She took her son's hand in hers and their eyes met. "Sweetie, I realize this is a brand new experience for you. I think it's important for us to keep in mind throughout this whole process, who we are and why we're doing this. It's all about procreation, and giving you a new brother or sister. I think our sessions should be very cut and dry, without any... how shall I say this... unnecessary pleasure. Strictly clinical and dispassionate. Do you know what I mean?"

Kyle nodded, as if in agreement. He figured, She says that now! But once I have my nine-inch cock burrowing deep within her womb, all that "unnecessary pleasure" shit will fly out the window! I've fucked a lot of girls, the sexiest girls in school. They all go crazy for my pecker, and beg for more!

But he tried to look and sound innocent. "Okay, I get it. We can't fuck tonight."

She interrupted, "Can you not use such vulgar language, please? What if you say 'copulate' instead?"

"Okay, fine. Copulate.' Or what about 'breed?'"

"Um, I suppose that works too."

He resumed, "I get that I can't breed you tonight. But the fact is, I'm going to breed you soon."

She felt a secret thrill each time he used the word "breed," but she tried hard not to show it. Her heavy tits were still heaving up and down, and all that heaving had caused her robe to open in front, nearly to the edges of her nipples, and down to her belly button.

Her breasts were so large for her chest that they tended to touch each other even when completely unsupported. He started with an intense lust at her deep cleavage. Soon, I'll have my hands right there! Hell, I'll have my dick right there! Oh, man! I could pass out right now!

He tried to dial back his blatant desire, and managed to look back up into her eyes, despite all the sexy heaving. "You know this is a dream come true for me. To kind of celebrate what we're going to do, can we at least do something tonight, to sort of tide me over? Maybe a blowjob?"

She glared at him in extreme irritation. "Brian! Just what do you think I am?! So kind of wanton slut?! That will NOT be happening, now or ever! Have you not been listening to a word I've been saying?! Our goal here is procreation, not sexual pleasure! A blowjob doesn't get me pregnant, so that's right out!"

That seemed hypocritical given that she was sitting there nearly topless while obviously panting heavily with desire, but he let it slide.

He held his hands out in placating gesture. "Okay, okay! Sorry! But look at this from my point of view. I mean, is it really so evil of me to want to experience SOME sexual pleasure?! As the saying goes, I'm 'young, dumb, and full of cum.'"

She couldn't resist gazing at the outrageous bulge in his boxers. "You are that!" She giggled nervously.

She glanced down at his boxers. They were white and thin, allowing her to vaguely see the shape of a "snake" resting on one of his legs. Whoa! Have mercy! If he cums as much as his penis is large, 'full of cum' will be an understatement! I'm gonna drown in his sticky love!

He went on, "As you know, I've desired you for a long, long time. I know you're going to say that's wrong..."

"That IS wrong," she stated firmly.

He rolled his eyes. "Even so, this lust of mine is a necessary ingredient for the baby making to happen. We can't deny it's not there. You say I might have to wait for days. Days! Can't you at least throw me SOME kind of bone tonight, to get my hopes up?!"

She glanced at his crotch again, and said wryly, "I can see that your 'hopes' are way up already." She added in embarrassment, "Speaking of which, can you please, uh, tuck yourself in there?!"

He looked to his crotch at saw that several inches of his boner was sticking through the slit on the front of his boxers! He hadn't actually planned that "accident," but he was happy that it had happened. Still, he didn't want to push too hard, so he muttered, "Oh, sorry," and readjusted his boner so it was entirely covered again.

Julie's heart pounded like a hammer. She thought, Good Lord! Did I really just see that?! Even now, I can't believe my eyes. It's like he has a fleshy cucumber stuffed in there! I swear, the several inch section of it I just saw is bigger than all of Jim's penis, and that's just part of my son's total endowment!

The thickness of that thing is INSANE! No wonder all the girls in school can't wait for their turn to ride him. I wonder how many cherries he's popped with that, that... deadly weapon! AND I'M NEXT!

Sweet Jesus! Julie, what are you getting yourself into?! Is that really going to fit inside me?! I tell myself that I'm doing this just for the baby, but... UNGH! I can't deny... I want it! I want him! Just once or twice, to see what it's really like! To have sex with my SON!

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Julie was startled out of her reverie. She realized with embarrassment that she'd been gawking at his erection. Even though it was tucked back in his boxers, she could still see its shape quite clearly, because it was tenting straight out, threatening to rip his boxers in two! There was a gap of several inches between the waistband of his boxers closest to his hard-on and his body, since his boxers were stretched out so much.

That allowed her to directly see his patch of pubic hair and an inch or two of his remarkably thick pole again.

She decided, I'd better not say anything about what he's showing this time. Why embarrass him again? After all, I'm going to see it all, very soon. And feel it all too! Oh, dear God!

She lamely muttered, "Um, nothing."

He knew that was a lie, and was secretly pleased that she was checking out his package. He could tell her heart had to be racing even faster, because her tit-heaving was increasing even more. Much of her areolae had come into view as a result. He could smell her wet pussy too.

He was seriously tempted to simply up and fuck her right now! He figured she would soon give in. But he knew he couldn't. It was vital to his long term plan that she get fucked willingly, and with Jim's full permission.

He resumed, "Anyway, like I was saying, can't you give me some sort of sexual treat tonight, just to hold me over?"

She was feeling exceptionally horny, and getting more so all the time. She'd repeatedly told herself that she was going to be "dispassionate" with him from now on, but she was the one who'd chosen to come into his room alone in just her silky robe, high heeled slippers, and nothing else.

For a moment, she was seriously tempted to at least give him a handjob. But then she thought, No, wait. Am I mad?! That's a slippery slope. I can never go down that path. The very fact that I have lustful feelings for him that I can't deny means I'm going to have to redouble my effort to keep things clinical and unemotional. It sucks, but that's how it has to be!

She told him with a sad, sympathetic smile, "I'm sorry, but you know I can't do that either."

He asked with boundless hope, "Well, what about just standing naked for me then?! I don't even have to touch you. That would be a dream come true for me all by itself, and it'll keep me going for days! I promise!"

She was genuinely disappointed to say, "Sorry. Even that would be too much. You realize that when we, uh, do it..."

"When we breed," he helpfully clarified.

"Yes, when we do that, I'm going to have to remain clothed. Otherwise, things could spiral out of control. YOU may get some sexual pleasure out of it. That can't be helped, or you won't ejaculate. But it's not necessary that I feel pleasure, and I don't want to upset my husband. So that's how it has to be. I'm sorry."

Surprisingly, Kyle just nodded, and stayed silent. He vehemently disagreed with the entire "dispassionate copulation" plan. But he figured now wasn't the time to have that argument with her. He didn't mind "losing" this discussion tonight, just so long as he got to fuck her like two wild and animalistic lovers before all was said and done.

He also figured that it wouldn't help him to point out that she was practically topless already. And with the way she was constantly panting and heaving with arousal, it was actually probably a more titillating sight that actual toplessness.

He thought, I know what I'm going to be masturbating about when I got to sleep tonight! Not to mention just as soon as she leaves the room too!

Julie was actually a little disappointed that he didn't try harder to talk her out of her robe. But she left his room a few minutes later without further incident. She was highly confused, because her lust for him was soaring and yet she was forced to deny those feelings as much as humanly possible.

Like him, she was masturbating and then cumming only a few minutes after she left his room. Luckily, Jim was still downstairs and didn't realize how eager she was for this "copulation" plan to get started.

CHAPTER 3

Several days passed.

Kyle waited eagerly for the word from his mother. He longed to masturbate pretty much 24 hours a day, but he greatly restrained himself so he'd be at his full sexual powers when the time finally came. And though he didn't have a serious girlfriend at the time, he also could have easily called up one of his many "friends with benefits" for a "booty call," but he didn't do that either, for the exact same reason.

Finally, on a Thursday morning, Kyle was sitting at the breakfast table alone when Julie sat down next to him. She wore a big smile. She was wearing a red silk robe this time, but it was just as sexy and revealing as her blue one. And once again, she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

That didn't mean anything in and of itself though. Ever since their conversation confirming the impregnation plan, she'd been very flirty with him, and wearing robes with no underwear more often than not. At least when Jim wasn't home. She'd even "accidentally" flashed him a few times.

The bottom line was both of them were practically dying of anticipation, even though she kept telling herself the fucking was going to be "clinical" and "dispassionate."

"So... feel like making a baby today, mister?" she asked casually. But her heart was already thumping like a big bass drum in her ample chest.

Kyle's eyes lit up and his heart started to wildly race too. "Seriously?!" His penis was fully erect in seconds.

"Seriously. I started my cycle. I hope you're not going anywhere for a while. I really need to know that I can count on you these next three days," she said earnestly.

"Of course you can, Mom! I won't go anywhere, that's for sure!" He was giddy, almost delirious. It was all he could do to stay relatively calm. "So we can start this morning?!"

Julie gave her son a warm smile. She paused dramatically, and then told him, "As soon as your father leaves for work."

Kyle's already stiff dick became as hard as steel. YESSSS! My great dream is finally about to come true! This is the day! Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

She got up and began doing errands near him, such as taking dirty dishes away to the kitchen and then coming back for other things. But in fact, she really was more interested in getting him further aroused by showing off her fabulous body for him. She kept to a strict exercise regimen, so there wasn't an ounce of fat on her... except on her breasts, which were soft and delightfully squeezable. She had plenty reason to be proud of her figure.

She told herself she was going to stick to wearing clothes while they fucked, but she'd decided it was harmless if she built his anticipation some by letting her red robe slip open in front enough to show off a lot of cleavage. She figured he'd seen a lot of that part of her body in recent days anyway, since it seemed she couldnt stop flirting with him, whenever Jim wasn't around.

The verbal flirting between them had gotten pretty hot and heavy at times too. She kept acting coy and emphasizing the need to be "dispassionate," but it was hard to stick to that in flirty practice when she knew he was actually going to be fucking her soon!

It helped that they could talk about practical matters relating to the upcoming "breeding session" (and "breeding" had suddenly become a very common word between them), such as which rooms they would use or what clothes they might wear. While such talk could remain seemingly "clinical" on the surface, both of them got hot as ovens thinking about all the actual fucking that was going to take place.

Kyle's tongue just about hung to the floor from seeing her huge tits bouncing around inside her robe, clearly unsupported by any bra. Although he'd seen her like that a lot in the past few days, it took on new meaning now that the green light had been given. As she continued to come and go from the room, there were times when he could almost see to her nipples.

He thought, Fuck this whole "dispassionate copulation" idea! I'm not going to be too pushy at first, or I'll blow this whole thing. I'll start out fucking her any way she wants, even if we're both wearing straightjackets. Jesus Christ, it'll be awesome enough just to fuck her, period! But I swear, it won't be long before Ill have her screaming my name like a bitch in heat! And I'm gonna get my hands on her huge ta-ta's! I'm gonna get my mouth on her nipples too! Hell, I'm going do absolutely anything and everything with her, while I have the chance! I swear it!

Kyle was in his bedroom waiting with bated breath when he heard his father's car leave the driveway. The anticipation was so great, he was a total wreck.

A few minutes later, his mother stopped in his doorway on her way to her room. She was still wearing the revealing red robe. She tried not to show it, but she was dying of anticipation too. She'd had many, many dreams and fantasies of getting fucked by her son in the past couple of years, though she would never admit that to anyone.

"Ready, Sweetie?" she asked casually, as if she was about to take him to soccer practice or something mundane like that. She appeared calm on the outside, but she was scared shitless on the inside.

Kyle's stomach sunk to his feet. This was the moment of truth and he was nervous as hell. His erection towered inside his boxers, since his arousal was off the charts. However, his body was frozen in the sitting position on his bed. He was a confident veteran "cocksman" with the gorgeous, busty girls at school, but when it came to his mother, he felt as nervous as a total virgin.

Julie just about swooned to see the size of his bulge again. But she tried her best to ignore that. She walked over and took his hand. "You're nervous. It's only natural. I am too. This is a big step, a big change in our lives. But please relax. You're gonna do fine, I'm sure. Remember that when this is all over, you'll have a baby brother or sister in nine months! Let's keep the focus on that. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah," Kyle said with genuine enthusiasm. The idea of knocking her up and seeing the resulting baby thrilled him greatly.

But as exciting as that was, both Kyle and Julie knew that he was even more excited that he would soon be sliding his young, thick pecker into her hot box.

"Come on," she said softly. With his hand in her, she guided her young stallion to her bedroom and closed the door.

The tension was so thick that one could have cut it with a knife.

After an awkward pause, she said, "I'm gonna go into the bathroom and get ready. I want you to go ahead and get undressed and get into bed, okay?"

Kyle nodded. He watched his mother go into the bathroom. Just seeing her ass cheeks undulate up and down as she walked away made him pant harder. Oh, God! Soon I'm gonna touch that ass! Clench it, even, as I'm thrusting in and out of her! This CAN'T be happening for real, but it IS!

He quickly undressed and crawled under the sheet on his parents' marital bed.

He loved how wicked it felt to be there taking his father's place. He had a "long game" in mind that involved him taking that spot in bed permanently. But a lot of cards would have to fall his way before that could happen.

A few moments later, Julie came out of the bathroom. She wore a big white T-shirt that fell just below her waist. She had her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Kyle could tell from the way her huge boobs were bouncing about as she walked that she was braless. Her erect nipples made their own little lewd tents in the shirt, and it was thin enough for him to see the darker areas of her areolae. He figured she was probably panty-less too.