Dad's Friends Come to Hangout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy brought me to the couch and helped me sit down. I leaned back, telling them, "Please get the room to stop spinning!"

Bob told me, "You only have to last ten more minutes..."

Jimmy whacked him on his arm, "Dude, she has another hour before the bet is over."

Bob and Larry smiled. "Yeah, that's right. You got an hour, and the money is yours." Then he patted me on my leg. "You OK, Victoria? I like your new pants. What happened out there that you had to change your pants?"

I was drunk but was aware of my surroundings. "Yeah, I'm OK. I'm just fffuuuccckkkeeeddd up. Nothing happened. Stop being a perv, Bob" They all started laughing. Bob kept his hand on my thigh as they went back to drinking. I was dozing off. I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer. I told them, "Guys, I think I need to go to bed. I'm drunk and tired." I knew I wasn't able to get up, hold my sweatpants up, and make it to my bedroom.

Larry told me, "Kick back and relax. We don't want you going to your room and getting sick. It's better if you stay here. We can make sure you are ok. You know, keep an eye on you." I didn't say anything to protest.

I stayed there. Sitting with my eyes closed to help me from feeling like I was going to be sick. I could feel Bob squeeze my thigh every few minutes. Then, Jimmy put his hand on my other thigh and started doing the same thing. I felt their hands move up my thighs. While one of them whispered, "Are we all game? We're all in on this, right?" the other two answered yes. I had no idea what they were talking about or why they were whispering.

Keeping my eyes closed, I asked, "Why are you idiots whispering? And what are you all in on?" It was difficult to recognize voices, and I didn't want to open my eyes if I didn't need to.

One of them responded, "Don't worry. It's all cool, Victoria. Just relax. It's all good."

I felt fingertips at the waistband of my sweatpants as they were attempting to slowly take them down. I quickly grabbed them and sat up. "Guys, not cool. This isn't happening. Stop being assholes." My eyes were open now. Bob and Jimmy were on both sides of me, gripping my waistband.

Jimmy told Larry, "Come over and loosen her hands so we can take these off." Larry did what Jimmy told him to and came over, pulling my fingers apart so I couldn't keep Bob and Jimmy from pulling my pants down. Within seconds, they had the sweatpants down to my ankles. They were all laughing. Jimmy told me, "It's ok. Just relax. We're all having a good time. It'll be fun, you'll have fun. It's not a big deal."

I realized I was too weak to fight them off. I tried to reason with them. "Guys, this is not cool. I am not fucking you guys. Why are you doing this to me?" Bob and Jimmy lifted my shirt as I instinctually lifted my arms. I have no idea why I lifted my arms, making it easier for them. Once my shirt was off, Jimmy unsnapped my bra. Now, I was completely naked in front of the three of them. I repeated, "Guys...I'm not letting you do this."

At this point, they were not paying attention to anything I said. Jimmy asked the other two, "Where should we do this? The couch is probably too small. Should we bring her into the bedroom?"

Bob agreed with Jimmy, "Yeah. That'll probably be better. It'll be easier to fuck her on the bed. I bet her pussy tastes good. Look at that fucking thing. I can't wait to feel how tight she is."

Bob and Jimmy lifted me to my feet as they walked me to my bedroom. I was talking to them as we walked. Pleading with them, "Please guys. Don't fuck me. I don't want to be fucked by you guys. I really don't. I have only had sex with one guy. I can't handle three." I do not know why I was walking with them instead of trying to fight them off. It was almost like an out-of-body experience. I could have made attempts to drop my weight, and I even questioned why I didn't at that moment. I just walked with them. I knew what they were going to do to me, yet I walked with them. I didn't fight. I didn't yell. I let them lead me to my bedroom.

When we got to my bedroom, I stood with my back to them. The Palms down on the bed, balancing myself. "Guys, are you really going to do this to me?" I asked. I could feel the adrenaline running through my body. My intoxication was subsiding. I wasn't sober, but the reality of the moment woke me up. Here I am at 19 with three forty-something-year-old guys, who I have known my whole life, getting undressed to fuck me.

Bob came up behind me, instructing me, "Get up on the bed and get on your hands and knees. Don't worry, sweetie; It's going to feel good." I did as he told me. I braced myself for what he was about to do. Then I felt his tongue licking my asshole. This sent shivers throughout my body. I wasn't expecting him to lick me, let alone lick my asshole. I felt so confused by this. I thought he was going to shove his dick into me once he had the opportunity. His tongue moved down my slit. He was devouring my pussy. Maneuvering his tongue from my slit to my ass.

I had my face buried into a pillow as my body reacted to the sensations of being eaten. An unwilling moan escaped my lips as I pushed back on his face. Jimmy and Larry climbed on the bed. One of them grabbed me by my hair, pulling my head up. When I looked up at them, Jimmy repeatedly slapped my face with his cock. Looking down at me, he asked, "Is her pussy wet?"

Bob stopped his attack and told Jimmy, "You have no idea. Her pussy was wet before I touched it. She's easier than we thought she was going to be. You wanted this, didn't you, Victoria?"

I didn't want this. Why would they think I would ever want this? I thought. I was scared and unprepared for what they had planned for me. Jimmy asked me, "Admit this is what you wanted. Bob asked you a question."

I could feel the desperation I had as I looked up at Jimmy. "Jimmy, please don't do this. I'm begging you. I can't handle you three. I will do one of you, I promise. You pick who it is. Not three. Please."

Jimmy looked like he was contemplating my offer. He told everyone, "OK. Everyone, stop for a minute. She wants to negotiate. Here's my counteroffer. How about you blow me, and Larry and Bob fucks you? That's probably the best offer you're going to get. Do we have a deal? We need an answer fast. Do you understand me?"

"OK. OK, Jimmy. We have a deal. I am not on birth control. Please don't cum inside of me."

Jimmy smiled as he yelled out. "Guys, we have a deal. No one cum in her pussy. Everywhere else is good to go. Start sucking my cock. Bob, get to work. Loosen her up."

I was about to ask what he meant by no one can cum in me when we had just agreed that Bob was the only one who was going to have sex with me when he shoved his dick into my mouth and my throat. Bob got behind me, and I felt his tip sliding up and down my slit. As Bob started to push into me, I was attempting to scream from his cock filling my tight pussy. I started choking because Jimmy was relentlessly fucking my face. Bob and Jimmy's attack on my mouth and pussy was relentless. They were thrusting in unison. Jimmy yelled at Bob, "Bob, don't you dare cum her pussy." Jimmy pulled out of my mouth. He told Larry, "Let her catch her breath. Give her a minute."

Larry gripped my hair as Bob continued to pound me. His thrusts were violent. His dick felt like it was attempting to get past my uterus. Now that I could breathe, I started to moan as Larry continued to hold my head up and look directly into my eyes. Larry told me, "Go ahead, cum. Guys, she's about to lose it. She's gonna cum." Larry and Jimmy cheered Bob on as he pounded the life out of me.

Jimmy came back up to watch my face with Larry. They wanted to humiliate me by watching me cum. There was nothing I could do, they were right, I was getting ready to cum. Jimmy egged me on, "Go ahead, bitch. Cum on his dick." Then he told Bob, "Rub her asshole. I wanna see this hot bitch cum." Bob did as Jimmy told him. I felt his thumb on my sphincter, rubbing me as his cock relentlessly pounded me.

It hit me like a brick. My body exploded as Larry and Jimmy made me look at them. "OOOHHH! FUCK!" I yelled as my pussy was, exploding. I had never had an orgasm like this. My body was pins and needles.

Jimmy was smiling as he demanded, "Tell us you love it. Tell us you will do anything we want. Say it now. Tell us to fuck you."

I was weak and filled with euphoria. "I love it! Please fuck me! PLEASE! KEEP FUCKING ME! OOOHHH, MY FUCKING GOD!" At this very moment, I meant it. How I felt, I wanted it to last longer.

Bob pulled out and told them, "Hurry up, turn her around." My pussy felt empty as I turned to Bob. He quickly put his cock in my mouth. Bob fucked my face briefly until I felt him explode in my mouth. As this was happening, Larry shoved his cock in my pussy. I tried to protest; this wasn't what we agreed to. I was unable to speak because Bob's cock was still unloading streams of cum down my throat.

As Bob removed his dick from my mouth. I attempted my protest, "Uggg...ahhh...We had a deal. Why a...ahh..mmmppphhh...fucking me...you are fucking me...mmpphh...yo..."

Jimmy grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head up to look at him. "You told us to keep fucking you. We're doing what you asked us to do. Don't worry; we're almost done. Larry, get out of her. It's my turn. Just a little more. OK, Victoria?" Larry withdrew his dick from my soaking wet pussy. I looked at Jimmy as he brushed my hair off my face. He calmly said to me, "Tell Daddy you're OK with a little more dick."

I whimpered, "OK, just a little more."

Jimmy corrected me, "No, Victoria. Say it again. Tell Daddy you want a little more. Ask Daddy to fuck you."

I wanted to break the eye contact Jimmy had with me. I felt I should do as he was telling me. "Daddy, fuck me. Please, Daddy, just a little more." As if I wasn't already humiliating enough, he just made it worse.

Larry lay down on the bed. Jimmy calmly told me, "Get on top of Larry and put his cock in your pussy." I did as I was told. Jimmy got off the bed as I was on top of Larry, riding his cock. Then I felt Jimmy get back on the bed a minute later. He told me, "Daddy is going to rub your asshole while you ride Larry. Is that OK?"

I was scared. I knew Jimmy wanted me to be completely compliant with his requests. I moaned, "Yes, Daddy. That's OK" I felt something cool being spread on my hole as someone was maneuvering behind me. They pushed my head down into Larry's shoulder. Then I felt someone trying to push their cock into my ass. I yelped, "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT. I CAN'T TAKE THAT! PLEASE NOT TWO AT THE SAME TIME!"

Then I heard Jimmy, "Daddy's just putting the tip in. Relax. It's OK."

All I could do was whimper. I realized there was nothing I could do to stop this. I begged, "Just the tip. Please don't hurt me. I can't do all of this." Then I felt the tip of his cock enter my asshole while Larry was buried deep into my pussy. At first, Jimmy rocked back and forth slowly. I thought, 'I can make it through this.' Then Larry started thrusting upwards, which dislodged Jimmy from my ass. For the first time tonight, I was grateful.

Then Larry slowed, telling Jimmy, "I'm not gonna last much longer. You gotta hurry up."

Jimmy pushed the tip of his cock back into my ass. I was hoping they were close to finishing when without warning, Jimmy pushed his entire cock into my ass. I felt like I had been split open as I screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU GUYS ARE HURTING ME!" They ignored me as they ruthlessly thrust both of my holes. I lost my breath like I had the wind knocked out of me.

Larry started to grunt. I knew he was about to cum. He moaned in my ear, "I'm cumming in your pussy. Your pussy feels so good." I felt his cum spurting in my pussy.

Jimmy continued his relentless pounding into my ass as I felt his cum fill me.

They both pulled out of me as their dicks softened. They got out of my bed after a few minutes. Grabbed their clothes and went to the living room where I guessed Bob was. I stayed in bed, feeling violated. I couldn't believe what they had just done to me.

I could hear them talking before I heard my front door open, then close. I couldn't believe they just walked out after what they did. Then, Jimmy came back into my bedroom and got into the bed with me. I did not know what to do or what to say. Then Jimmy spoke. "This was a fun night, Huh? We never thought you would go along with it."

I was in shock that they thought I went along with what they just did to me. I was looking at him, I couldn't move from the pain. "You assholes planned this, didn't you? Shouldn't you be leaving with your loser friends? You are a fucking asshole."

Jimmy smiled at me. "I'm not going anywhere. Your father is gone for a week. It's going to be you and me for the week. Don't act like you're better than everyone. You just had a train run on you. I'm going to be fucking you all week. Who knows, maybe I'll invite more friends over."

I continued looking at this ruthless man. Finally, I said, "So, are you going to make me call you Daddy whenever you fuck me? Is that your thing? Is that what you're gonna make me do? Or is your thing making me fuck, and the Daddy part is the icing on the cake for you? You sick fuck."

Jimmy kept his smug, arrogant smile. "So, do you want Daddy to leave then?"

I contemplated my answer before responding with my answer. "No, Daddy. I don't want you to leave. I want to go to sleep. I'm in pain."

Jimmy leaned over as we kissed again before we both went to sleep.

12