Dads fucking daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter tells her father about her honeymoon fucks.
1k words
3.98
20.7k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As revealed in the previous part of this narrative, my daughter came to my room on the morning of her wedding day, got naked, lay down with me, we did lovely erotic foreplay, and I fucked her.

There is no need to describe the wedding ceremony, beautiful, emotional, and exactly like all the weddings that take place every day in all parts of the world. I married the daughter, giving her to the groom at the altar; they had their wedding night, full of sex, which she told me in detail, and they left for their honeymoon, a twelve day trip of sex, horniness and pleasure for my daughter, fucking for the first time now as a married woman.

After my sexual affair with her on the wedding day, many have asked me what our bed relationship was like after my daughter got married.

Reason, then, for me to continue the narrative, giving this information; revealing what happened.

********

She didn't even wait return from the wedding trip.

On the second day of the honeymoon, she already texted me to tell me about her.

"Little daddy" - she said - "you must be anxious to know how my wedding trip is going and if I'm having a lot of sex. I'm also dying to tell you everything right away. So I'm sending you this message. I'll reveal some things to you in advance and when I'm there with you, I'll tell you everything with all the details, even the spicy and obscene ones, because I know you like it."

I started reading and I got excited right away, horny, I had a quick erection, when I realized that my daughter was still the same with me. Always caring, loving, tender, naughty and... little bitch. The same little girl as always, that I had generate raised and fucked.

I eagerly read the entire message, who continued:

"I talk, beginning, about the first night. The one you could have watched, since we were still there, in the hotel. But, you are right and I obey, it is too early, too precocious, for Joe to know about our delicious secret, the one that unites father and daughter in bed, having sex.

We should really wait for the marriage to stabilize, to solidify, for me to take more power and control over my husband's emotions and reactions, to reveal that he is cuckolded by his father-in-law.

You know, I told you, Joe was very hot, all horny, eager to fuck me.

But I acted with him like a naughty girl, I always denied him sex, imposed to him a severe abstinence during our engagement, as a tactic to strengthen my dominance over him.

An attitude that did not cause any personal erotic deprivation for me, only for him, because I had sex, lots of sex, good sex, I enjoyed total sexual satisfaction, delicious pleasures in bed, with you, my father, and with cousin Fabian. Cousin who, although married, was the one who deflowered me, picked my two sexual cherries - the vaginal and the anal - as soon as I grew up, became a real adult, went to college. He was my first man in bed. The first times I felt and enjoyed a hard, thick cock pounding inside me.

You two taught me all about pleasure, enjoyment and enjoying the delights of sex, which I now also practice with my husband, because I'm quite used to having a good cock fucking my vagina. Besides other men with whom I could have sex, whenever I want, because you are not jealous and I own my body, my pussy, I give my vagina to whoever I want to have sex with.

Joe, however, I kept without sex all those months before the wedding.

Sometimes, I would take off my panties, spread my legs and kindly, let him masturbate, to ejaculation, looking my pussy.

And I would lend him my used panties, so he could smell them and masturbate alone at home.

These were the only sexual realizations I let him have before we were married.

He loves, he appreciates too much, the smell of my pussy. And the taste of it.

But only on the first night alone, after we were married, he tasted the smell and taste of pussy directly on my slit.

I took off my wedding dress, told him to pull down my panties, smell between my thighs and run his tongue a lot over my pussy.

He was hallucinating. With several months of repressed hard-on, full of desire for me, Joe eagerly used his mouth to suck my pussy.

I kept him performing oral sex on my crack for several minutes, until I came and made him drink it all. Joe swallowed my vaginal fluids and enjoyed them with pleasure, as if they were honey.

That's how, little Daddy, I became his wife, sexually. Making him a submissive sucker of my pussy.

We then went to bed and Joe fucked me five times, Daddy. Rewarding himself for the 18 months without sex before marriage.

And he shows an enviable disposition for sex, which keeps me happy. He is fucking me all day, morning, afternoon and night.

I hope it continues for a long time, because you know, I love sex, I like to screw a lot and get fucked.

But this message is not to tell about my marital sexual relations.

The wedding trip is great, pleasant, very joyful and fun. And the sex with my husband is good. But I hope that the day of my return will come soon, because I am missing his cock, my love and adorable daddy."

That was her message. Which I read warm, horniness. I kept masturbating, thinking about her. Her burning kisses, her sensual body, and her beautiful and delicious pussy. Which, now I knew with conviction, was, still and always, all mine.

And, just like her, I began to wish that the days would pass quickly and that my little daughter and lover would soon return from her wedding trip, because my penis longed for her pussy, just as her pussy longed for my penis, although she was also enjoying her husband's penis.

How it was and what happened, erotic, pleasurable, sensual very, very sexual and depraved, in our reecounter, I will narrate shortly.

If you, kind readers, are still here.