Dads Fucking Daughters Ch. 03

Story Info
Married daughter fucks with the father and with blacks men.
1.4k words
3.94
13.4k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
190 Followers

Another father and his daughter, in conditions of total erotic intimacy. A pause in the story under development in the previous two chapters - we will come back to it - to know the adventure of another loving father-daughter pair, she married too. Ravir and Shama.

In the story already initiated, in progress, we saw a father sexually abusing of his daughter, for her own initiative and with her consent, on the morning of her wedding day and then listening to her spicy and explicit accounts of her sex with her husband on their honeymoon, in preparation for her return from the wedding trip, to her father's bed, which she does not intend to abandon.

In the present story, which we intersperse here, the theme is the same: another father who resumes erotic behavior and sexual intimacies with his daughter after marriage.

**********

Shama, my 22-year-old daughter, married for a month, turned her back to me and lifted her dress, showing me her beautiful ass, wrapped in a small and delicate white panty.

It was the first time she had visited me after her marriage and the spontaneous, natural, sensual gesture of her initiative, showed that nothing had changed between us. Even married, the intimate behavior between father and daughter remained the same. Erotic and sexual.

I knelt before her well-sculpted white ass, firm, which I caressed and kissed her buttocks.

Then, I lowered her delicate panties, separated and spread her buttocks wide, looking at her desired little asshole.

I turned her around facing me, in the same way, dress up, panties down, wrapped around her thighs.

I immediately smelled the delicious aroma of the pussy fresh and young, that entered my nostrils, filling me with lust.

The sight of the two paradisiacs delights, the appetizing little asshole and the splendid pussy, made my cock swell. My sexual organ showed an immediate erection.

With hard cock, the elevation of soft flesh between her legs was a splendid sight. In the totally shaved, hairless region, the little mound split in half, with the juicy lips tightly joined, my daughter's pussy invited everything: touches, kisses, caresses, licks, fucks. Deserving, without a doubt, total enjoyment.

Which I immediately started to do. Initiating with kisses. On the outside, on top, on the belly, on the thighs. I separated the lips with my fingers, saw and sucked the clitoris, full, delicate, sensitive.

Shama came.

"Oooohhhh Daddy... how delicious! how good it feels! You know the right way to suck me. Delicate and firm in just the right measures. Please continue. Random is a brute, he never knows how to do the things", she moaned and told me, commenting on the difference, referring to her husband, the second of the only two cocks she had ever had.

I attended and continued. I ran my tongue between her vaginal lips and put it all the way inside her pussy, which I licked and sucked with voluptuousness. My daughter opened her legs wide to receive my mouth and came, releasing a thin and delicious juice while I performed oral sex on her, sucking her delicious sexual organ with lust.

I sucked, she cummed and I swallowed. Several minutes of sensual father-daughter intimate relationship. I making my girl cum in my mouth.

Swallowing, with pleasure, the delicious juices that flowed in abundance from the orifice of her pussy.

"Let's go to bed, Daddy. I want you to give me your cock," she pleaded.

I begrudgingly stopped the delicious work I was doing with my tongue on her pussy.

My daughter finished to remove her panties and we went, hugging, kissing, to the bedroom.

It was the first time we had seen each other after her marriage, so, as we undressed, I asked, curious, if her husband was doing her a satisfactory sexual job.

"Random fucks me every night when we go to bed. Always more than once," she told me. Giving me the good information that her marriage was doing well on the sexual front.

Nakeds, my daughter held my hard cock, gave it a good suck, giving me the pleasure and pleasant sensation of her delicious little mouth. And tasting, herself, with pleasure too, the drops of sperm that were already oozing from the orifice on my glans, as a form of pre-cum.

On the bed, lying on top of her, after a long interval of a month, I put my hard cock between her open thighs and shoved it all the way into her warm fleshy pussy.

I fucked my daughter quickly, as we were full of desire, both of us very eager, because of the separation time she spent on her honeymoon with her husband.

Afterwards, we rested for a while, me caressing and sucking her breasts, until we fucked again. And another third intercourse. I fucked her in the ass. I buried my cock and came in her three times. Twice in her pussy, once in her ass.

Was our meeting again, father and daughter, in bed. Doing what we like best, sex with each other. As we did a lot, before she got married.

After a lot of sex, more than two hours fucking, she put on her panties, I, my underwear - both more for comfort than for modesty, as we are used to seeing each other naked - and we sat together, in the same armchair in the living room. I poured us a bourbon and we talked.

That's when Shama made a revelation, as exciting as it was impactful.

She said, "Dad, at one point when we were fucking, just two weeks after we were married, Random asked me, 'Honey, would you like me to let another man fuck you?' The question who he posed, Dad, startled me. I didn't expect such an attitude from my husband, especially with so little time left in our marriage."

The revelation had great impact on me too. It's always something very strong, an intense emotion, for a father, discover that his daughter's husband wants to see another man fucking her.

But the news and the great secrets and fantasies of my daughter's husband did not end there.

Shama told me that her husband really wanted to see her in bed with black fuckers.

Random had friends of that ethnicity. And he told Shama that many Africans have big, huge dicks, that can fill and enlarge her pussy.

My daughter was agitated and excited. She wanted to increase her sexual experience and please her husband, but she feared that she would be abused, hurt or have her still young pussy ruined by very big dicks, much bigger than mine and Random's, as Random told her with pleasure. Announcing that some black men can have 8" dicks and even reach 9".

She asked my opinion on whether or not she should lie down and copulate like these men, let the well-endowed black guys with long dicks have sex with her, as her husband insisted.

As a good father, I told Shama that this is one of the most frequent fetishes and erotic components in the sexual fantasy of men who consume pornography. Black partner fucking also fuels the erotic imagination of many women.

Black guys know this and take advantage of the fact that white men like to give their wives as intimate gifts to black guys for them to use in bed, turning them into lovely black prostitutes. In some cases, they may even be inseminated and bear children of these lovers.

And once they are used to it and addicted, they don't turn down black lovers anymore.

I told her that if her husband asked her to do it, she should take the chance and have lots of sex, big orgasms, with men with big, thick dicks, whether they were black or not.

I advised her to tell her husband that she accepted and go to bed with as many men with big dicks as Random would allow her.

Shama kissed me, thanked me, got dressed and left.

Three days later, she was in bed, legs spread, having sex with a black partner, who fucked and cummed in her pussy. Her husband next to the bed, watching and masturbating.

Followed by others, others and others. For she adhered to her husband's fantasy, became black owned, authentic and proud slut for black dicks.

The first one who fucked her, had 7.5" of very thick black cock. Her pussy was almost stayed ripped. But she loved it. And so did her husband.

Subject also for a next narration.

Robarreto
Robarreto
190 Followers