Dad's Hypnotherapy Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter loses her identity and becomes a living sex doll.
1k words
4.06
88.7k
90

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers

I have no control over my body but complete awareness of everything that is happening around me and too me. Several months ago I moved back in with my psychiatrist father and shortly thereafter began having intensely vivid dreams. These dreams were always sexual and always about my father. I began sleepwalking and losing track of portions of my day. I would wake up naked with my pussy soaked.

I told my dad about my sleepwalking, and he gave me this affirmation to say before bed, "You are a beautiful woman. You love your family, and your family loves you. Now you will sleep peacefully."

The sleepwalking and dreams didn't stop. Then one day at breakfast, my father repeated those words to me and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, I felt like I was sitting in the backseat of my own mind. I still had all sensations, but no control over my voice or movements. My dad told me to undress and lay in his bed. I stood and removed my tank top, letting my pale breasts bounce free. My skin was nicely tanned but my breasts were very pale. Then I slid my sleep shorts and panties down, exposing my pussy to my dad. He looked on approvingly as I left the kitchen and walked down the hall to his bedroom. It almost felt like being on an amusement park ride as my body moved without me moving it.

In his bedroom, I lay naked on the bed with my arms at my sides like his own personal sex doll. My heart was beating so fast, I had no idea what was going to happen to me. My dad entered a few minutes later wearing his robe. He undid the belt of his robe and stood naked. I could see his cock and halls hanging down. I was so startled, having never seen his cock before. I immediately knew what his intentions for me were.

My dad stroked himself and told me to sit up. My body obeyed as I sat on the edge of the bed. He fondled my C cup breasts with his free hand as he stroked himself. I could see the his pink-purple cockhead in his fist and his sagging balls inches from my face. He pushed his half hard cock past my lips and forced me to taste it. I was nothing more than a cock sleeve. He slowly had sex with my mouth, his cock rubbing back and forth on my tongue, getting harder. His cock grew until it filled my mouth and dribbled salty pre-cum down the back of my throat.

Then he told me to lay down in bed. My body obeyed. He climbed into bed near me, his face near my pussy. My dad touched my vulva and spread me open. He smiled as he looked at my pussy. He pushed two fingers in my slit and masturbated me. I couldn't react. I couldn't moan in pleasure or squirm. All I could was get wet on my dad's fingers. He kept playing with my pussy until I was sopping wet.

My dad climbed on top of me then. He pressed his erection against my wet vulva and grabbed my breasts with both hands. He stared right in my eyes as he guided himself inside me. I could feel his bare cock slip into my wet pussy, hugging him. I couldn't resist, or push my knees together, or anything. All I could do was get wet on his cock. He thrust into me and my pussy squeezed my dad's thick cock. As he fucked my pussy without a condom, he fondled my breasts and kissed my neck. All I could do was stare at the ceiling and take his cock, completely defenseless.

For several minutes I lay like an unmoving unthinking sex doll, except I was aware of every sensation. I could feel my pussy grip my dad's cock. I could feel his hands on my breasts. I could feel the thickness of his cock gently stretch me. But I was his helpless toy. At the end, he bit down on my breasts and came inside me. I could feel his cock pulsate and his hot cum pour into my unprotected pussy. My dad's sperm was inside me, trying to impregnate me. I could practically feel it puddle against my cervix, trying to enter my womb. He collapsed on me, his naked body pressed against mine and his bare cock shrinking inside my sloppy pussy.

Trapped inside my body, I completely loss track of time. Several times afterwards, my dad climbed on me and penetrated me without a condom. Each time I could feel his bare cock slip inside me, and each time I could feel when my dad ejaculated in me. It seemed like everyday he used me as a dumpster for his cum. I was his personal sex toy and no one even knew I was there. He bathed me with a wash rag and fed me with a straw. Every time he fucked me, he came in my pussy. I could slowly feel my past identity erode away as I became more and more like an object.

After I don't know how many times, I noticed my belly getting bigger and softer. After cumming inside me so many times, my dad had succeeded in impregnating me. As the pregnancy carried on, my dad found new ways to use my body. He started with toys. He acquired several dildos and pushed them inside me. Shortly he began to play with my asshole, seeing how big of a toy he could force inside it. If he ever came in my mouth it would puddle on my tongue and slowly drip down the back of my throat after several minutes. Even hours later I could still taste the salty bitterness of my dad's cum on my tongue.

Every time he fucks me without a condom and cums inside me, I feel a piece of my identity breaking away. I can't even remember a time when I wasn't laying in his bed, ready to be used. Sometimes I forget I'm a person. Sometimes I get anxious if his dick hasn't been inside me for awhile. If he hasn't used me in a couple days, I feel like I can cry. Then relief washes over me after he empties his balls inside me. I want my dad's cock inside of me forever.

If you enjoy this story, please let me know.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers