Dad's Intentions Ch. 05: Continued

Story Info
Dad has returned. What would he do this time?
2.3k words
4.36
5.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

After finishing university, a couple of years went by and living away from home allowed me to have sexual encounters with men other than my dad, enriching my desires and fantasies. But I ended up having a relationship with a girl Erica, so now we were both living together in an apartment in city centre, both working and enjoying life. She knew about my sexual preferences and she didn't have an issue. But never told her about my dad or my dad and Samantha. Perhaps getting a taste of Samantha's pussy was the reason why I ended up with a girl.

As for my father I visited him many times. My parents decided to go their separate ways, which after the events of the wholesome sex that I encountered his female friend, it didn't surprise me. He definitely couldn't keep it in pants so that would give him a chance to fuck every pussy and ass he could.

We only met a couple of times after that event and it was as always hot but brief since now, I'm a young professional and did not have time to stay for longer than a weekend. His cock still unbelievable delicious, this man knows how to use it and he would always open me up. He always turned my legs into jelly. But hadn't seen him for a couple of years. Erica was keeping me well satisfied when it comes to sex. Her petite figure and perky tits like melons was what attracted me to her in the first place and she gave amazing blowjobs.

So when he called me saying he wanted to visit me in the city that we lived for a couple of days he caught me by surprise. Of course I agreed after speaking to Erica that we could put him into the spare bedroom. She never had the chance to meet him properly, more than day or two when we were passing by for some stuff from the house.

When he saw me, his smile beamed from afar. He was now approaching his 60s but looked more handsome than ever, wearing jeans and a white shirt unbuttoned at the top showing off his pecs and those nipples poking through the cotton, his moustache trimmed and kept with a slight stubble and it looked like he was working out. His shoulders looking broader than the last time I saw him. His grey temples still glistening in the sunlight.

'Divorce becomes you,' I said and I gave him a big hug. He reciprocated patting my lower back.

'Thanks, son! I feel fantastic,' he laughed and turned towards Erica who was waiting behind me.

'And you must be Erica,' he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'Nice to meet you Nic,' she said giving him a kiss back. 'Please let's go upstairs to the appartment'

We had a great chat over dinner, he looked really carefree and relaxed and Erica was laughing at his dad jokes. After a couple of hours she started doing something that startled me. She was passing her fingers through her thick, brunette hair, playing with her curls, her finger tips rubbing the rim of the wine glass looking all coy and smirking while we were discussing, constantly looking at my dad. Not sure that was his plot but it was working. He was charming her!

At one point, I took the dishes to the kitchen and I heard my dad following me.

He slapped my bottom and said 'She's a stunner boy. Proud of you', gave me a kiss on the cheek and left to go back to the dining room. It left me perplexed. I wanted more from him. A kiss on the lips, a grope something to show me that he really missed me.

When we finally went to bed, started getting undressed, Erica removed her bra and stayed with her panties. She looked flustered when she went under the sheets.

'Are you ok babe?' I asked.

'Yeah! I'm fine!' she exclaimed and she turned towards the other side of the bed.

I wrapped my arm around her while she had her back at me and run my hand down her soft belly, reaching above her panties. She was all sweaty and while I was approaching her nether regions, she stopped me. She looked at me and she saw my lust for her pussy in my eyes and she let me continue.

'Mmm someone's really wet tonight,' I whispered in her ear.

She didn't say anything but she turned her head around and looked at me in the eyes suggestively... My fingers continued to explore her vagina, while I could feel my cock getting hard, pressing against her buttocks. Her clit was getting swollen and she started punting. I wrapped my arm under her neck, embracing her, reaching for her hard nipples. I was fondling with her perky breasts pinching her nipples hard. She moaned even more while I started going deeper into her hole rubbing her clit.

'I wanna taste you...,' I whispered in her ear while taking her panties off and she nodded agreeing with me.

---------

I laid there in bed, looking at the lights of the cars from the street reflecting on the ceiling.

But I was horny as fuck. Hadn't had sex for a while and my cock was throbbing inside my white briefs. I run my hand over my chest feeling my pecs when I reached my nipples. Started rubbing and squeezing hard when I heard a moan. I got up and walked slowly towards the door of my room. It was coming from my son's bedroom.

'That little shit is fucking his girlfriend!' I thought.

I walked down the corridor tiptoeing. The door was ajar and I could see a slither of light probably from the street lights and two figures on the bed. My eyes were already adjusted in the semi dark room and I could see her legs spread apart and my son's head between them. Her back was arched and was holding his head firmly pressed against her. Her moan started getting louder and louder until she left a loud scream.

'Babe your cunt is so fucking wet...it's all over the sheets,' my son said.

'Please fuck me!' she exhaled.

My cock was now popping out of my underwear. Yes, I've seen my son fucking my friend Samantha but this was something else. The sear joy of seeing my boy going it alone with a woman made me proud. I lowered my briefs and yanked my hard dick out while I was stroking my chest and body.

He moved closer to her and I could see the outline of his hard cock dangling above her pussy. He moved slowly inside her and she left a big sigh.

'Oh my god Ian.... Yes please. Get it in me...,' she said with eagerness

'Fuck!' I thought.

I spat slowly in my palm and lubricated my cock, slowly moving my hand back and forth. I wanted to enjoy this... I started breathing heavily, tilting my head back. My cock was throbbing and all the veins popped out at the first stroke. My piss hole started dripping precum and small droplets started falling on the floor. I manage to wipe one with my finger and brought it slowly towards my mouth. Then rhythmically started stroking my lubed with precum cock with one hand and the other one tugging my nipple.

My son was now well into fucking her hard and while he was trying to tell her to stop moaning loudly because his father would hear them, I was in heaven. I could hear them and I loved it. He gave her a good hard thrust before releasing his sperm inside her. I was caught by surprise when Ian got up and came towards the door when he finished. I run back inside my bedroom and waited. My cock was swinging left and right, while I was trying to catch my breath.

I saw Ian going to the bathroom and then downstairs stark naked with his cock still dangling hard and after a while I saw the flickering of the TV lights. I opened the door and walked slowly across the corridor again. There she was, spent and naked lying on the bed, falling asleep.

Walked into the bedroom almost crawling until I reached the bed. Climbed over and went under the sheets at the bottom of the bed. I stretched my hand to reach her inner thigh, feeling her sweaty skin until I reached her red raw pussy. It was still so swollen and moist. Slowly started playing with her clit and I could feel my son's cum starting to drool out of her. Hovered my head above her vagina exploring it and slowly blowing cold air on her clit. It made her squirm. I stuck out my tongue and reached for her stretched flaps. My son had done a good job pounding her. I started really slowly tasting her fuck tunnel so I wouldn't wake her up while I was watching the bedroom door for my son's appearance. Didn't want him to come in and find me. My hips were thrusting automatically rubbing my cock against the sheets. I went deeper into her cunt with my tongue. Took a guzzle of the liquid, a mix of my son's cum and her sweet juices. I could feel my cock leaking precum again making the sheets wet under my belly and my balls were heavy and painful. I needed to fuck her. I started moaning and she started moving. Her hand pressed my head against her pussy.

'Mmm oh baby! Again?' she asked half asleep.

'Ah-huh,' I said so she won't recognise my voice.

Crawled behind her and turned her on her left and cocked her leg over exposing her pussy. I didn't even need to wet my cock. That moist pussy was ready for fucking. I lifted her leg up and brought her body towards mine. Slowly I slid my swollen rod inside her tender canal, head first and she left a moan. I hugged her, biting her ear and putting one hand on her mouth to muffle her sounds. Her young pussy clenched against my hard cock and made me moan. I got scared that she would realise who I am but she was already taken by lust when all the inches of my cock were inside her. I was now ploughing her.

'Oh my god Ian... your cock feels even more swollen now. It's so hard inside my pussy. Its pulsating. Fuck me honey!' she said with a trembling voice.

'It's yours, baby, all in, fucking you. I wanna impregnate you baby,' I whispered and she stretched her arm behind my buttocks to push my hips towards her.

'Yes Ian, fill me up with that potent sperm. Let's make a baby,' she whispered back.

'Come baby, get on all fours,' I kept whispering, 'I wanna fuck you from behind.'

She obliged half asleep so I took her hips and guided her pussy towards my cock...

'Fuck!', I moaned realising that I wasn't whispering anymore, her wet cavity was so tight. Couldn't believe that I was fucking my son's girlfriend and she was crazy about it.

I thrusted harder and harder, clenching my jaws from lust. I know my son was giving her a good time but I was yearning to show her what I can do. Grubbed her by her hair and lifted her tiny body towards me, her back arched and her buttocks slumming against my torso. I squeezed her tits so much that it made her squeal. She started moaning more and more and I had no choice but to close her mouth with my hand, while my cock was fucking her pussy hard. I could feel her juices enveloping my hard dick until they started dripping out of her all down my balls.

'Fuck yes! Fuck me harder!' she muffled.

'Oh baby... you feel so good. Your cunt is so wet and satisfying. I love fucking it,' I whispered while my arms embraced her tighter.

'Please cum in me! I want your load in me,' she exclaimed.

Her vagina was clenching the more I was drilling her. I laid her down, made her spread her legs and started pounding her so hard that she left a cry out. I was worried in case my son was coming back but then I couldn't stop. I felt Erica wriggling underneath my sweaty body and moaning with a muffled high-pitched voice. I felt her squirt her pussy juice all over my cock and sheets

'Oh my god, oh my god, ah ah ah ah,' she muffled and she started trembling.

'Yeah, baby yessss... I want your mighty pussy cum for me', I whispered. My lubed cock was easier to slip in and out of her while she was orgasming.

'Yes daddy, fuck me raw,' she whimpered and I was taken aback. Could she have known it was me or was she calling Ian daddy? I continued fucking her cunt as fast and hard as possible. I wanted her to cum multiple times. I dragged my dick out of her and started kissing her down her back making her spine tingle. I reached her buttocks and spread them apart exposing her pussy and butt hole. She was quivering when my tongue entered her butt hole while my two fingers were deep in her pussy. I wanted to ram her second hole but didn't know if she would be receptive.

I opened her swollen flaps and she arched her buttocks up, I could smell the scent of sex, cum and pussy and it was driving me wild. I shoved my tongue, swiping and tasting when I saw a shadowy figure standing at the door... It was my son...

(To be continued)