All Comments on 'Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 01'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I shouldn't like this

But I really do. Please let it be Grandma and mum.

Perfect.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
I'm sorry but...

...I've liked a few of your stories before, but let me jump ahead any say that this looks to be way too predictable. This line killed it IMO:

"You are definitely your father's son,"

Let me guess. Son bangs grandma, grandma helps him get his mom, grandpa/dad join in, dad/grandpa joins in the end to complete the family orgy. Yawn.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Wasn't hard to figure out the twist

Since mom hasn't gotten any dick for a week. Let me guess she gets even by fucking the son?

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Nice

Since I'm about Ma and Pa's age, I was prepared to be insulted by the inevitable ageist comments and descriptions, but you surprised me. Story was very well written. Maybe would have liked a bit more exploration into Gram's easy willingness to fuck her grandson. You left some strings hanging which makes it fun to imagine what might be lurking around the corner. I presume you'll continue the story? 4 Stars from me... definitely an upper tier effort.

And, BTW.... I still have a desktop running Windows 95 and it's faster and more reliable than any of the newer PCs or Macs I've worked on. Let's show the dinosaurs some respect!! (-:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I'm interested in what he finds on his dad's old laptop.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

dddbbbdddbbbover 9 years ago
Very nice.

Short but descriptive introduction and nice raw sex.

I'd like to see our hero bang his grandmother and

mother over and over again. Don't really care about

the other males.

Favourite expression:

'I followed my boner back inside'.

:)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting family dynamics

you have certainly created multiple directions for the story to go.

nettie287484nettie287484over 9 years ago
GOOD

Made me hot and wet

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it! I thought it was going to be about pictures or videos on the old laptop of his dad banging the shit out his mom. Surprised at the direction it actually took. Looking forward to the next chapter to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sure, it's fine that Russ got his hard young cock up his grandma's still juicy cunt

But face it. Like all boys, Russ's real goal's got to be to stick his cock up the same cunt he came out of and blow his young balls up inside his beloved mom. For any normal healthy boy--whether he admits it to himself or not--his deepest desire is that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the passageway he came down into the world from. We'll never be able to measure the megagallons of young semen spilled by countless horny boys dreaming of being on top of their mom, their hard young cock up their own mother's mommy-hole, their first and for their whole life through their best home. Ask any groups of young guys, your average Kevin, Sean, Bill, and Josh, and if they're honest they'll tell you that their best jackoff sessions are when they picture their cock enveloped in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. A boy'll whack off imagining himself on top of his mother, his cock buried up inside her up to his balls, and as he splatters his sperm all over his chest and belly, he'll whisper, "Mom, MOM!" Boys know that the best place for their semen, where it's safe and protected, is up their own mother's twat.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
VERY GOOD!

I know I'm not real critical about erotic stories, and this may have some faults, but I didn't notice any. Of course Mom and Grams had me so locked in on their bodies, I probably wouldn't have noticed if you slipped in a line from a Tom Clancy book.

You CAN'T quit this storyline now. Dreamer

joep01joep01over 9 years ago
Looking forward to more...

Looking forward to more chapters. Well written.

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
Nice Story! Needs More Please!

Lovely start in this story!

However, the sex with Granny was to fast!

I would love to see more Romance and Sedution in the moments the Granny seduce the grandson ... (and in the scenes the Mom seduce the son too!)

I would love to see the Granny seduce also the Mom, having both some lesbian family love ... (maybe with the help of a loving mature lesbian Aunt too...) to seduce her to have a 3/4some with the son too!

Nice work, as usual, 5 Stars!

Aunt Helena

Mature Lesbian Aunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Laptop

Very wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous