All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 09'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ArshanArshanalmost 13 years ago
E-3

Enticing, Entertaining, Effervescent! Keep it up.

hourihourialmost 13 years ago
Tricky Kitten!

LOL, I love Kat's character. The little minx distracted her daddy from her tale to attend his needs. Once daddy's done being distracted he'll recall that the last thing they were talking about was Kat's all pink dress up gift to Gina, and then Kat will draw him in a little more. lol, or at least I hope so.

I can't wait to see how she does end up coming clean with both of them, getting them all together as lovers, and then watching them to see how this relationship will work out for all of them. Who changes? How? And is it good or bad?

Many questions, and for me one I seem to always have is what their relationships look like after a few years. Long term dynamics always fascinate me, and I love to see how writers weave these fantastic tales that have realistic futures (even if they are not written specifically here). But if it is written well enough, a future HEA is not only imaginable but believable. That's awesome story telling. I'd love to see that here.

shadow506shadow506almost 13 years ago
MORE! DAMN IT, MORE!!!

God I love this story so far, as i only just found it a little while ago I just had to start reading it from the beginning and now I need more. Just love the way everything is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A+ all the way.!!!!

This story is an A+ all the way.!* Have not read a really good story here in a long time but here I have struck Gold all the way.!* Just keep it up and keep us guessing and you willl have a happy bunch of followers and readers.!!* JAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I think I have become attached.

I love these characters!

This series is obviously verrrrrrrrry sexy and erotic but something i had never commented on was John's, Kathleen's and even Gina's down-to-earth nature. He works at a cement plant (Union) rather than working for some "firm" as a "suit" and she was an (almost) failing high school graduate. She never even mentioned wanting to go on to college like most 18 year olds in these stories at least not yet. She just wanted a job to make money. So many times, Kathleen has been helping her dad with truck maintenance, home repairs, rebuilding door frames, septic tank clean-out, etc! Quite a resume' for an exotic dancer. And to top it all off, she is a nimble, gorgeous little fuck-doll who has both a female lover and a male lover. Wow!

And like I had previously commented, Gina's and Kathleen's histories are very similar. Both had been treated badly early in life. Both had less than an ideal childhood and/or adolescent life. Both of their first sexual experiences were less than enjoyable. Gina did what she had to in order to survive. Kathleen has stability. Gina needs that as well.

Then there is John. Seems he grew up kinda' poor (maybe). No mention of education other than life and the "school of hard knocks". Not much early sexual experiences before Shelia i don't think. But he is making up for it now. Lucky bastard!

5* -d.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy this series. Before this is over, I really want to find out what Peggy's problems really are. I would like to meet and know these characters in real life. They reflect real life. Their goals, accomplishments and failures reflect the real world. As someone who, in real life, has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous love and sex, it is no one business but the people involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES