All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 11'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
hourihourialmost 13 years ago
Where to start...

Ok, I waited all day - and kept checking throughout it- (my day is HST so wasn't sure when you would post this chapter...) til this came up and read it as soon as I could. I have to say that I was a little disappointed with how abrupt her capitulation was to John and Gina's talking to because I expected, and even hoped for, some resistance and defensive angst, especially since they kept her in limbo for so long. (But, yes, good deep conversations and discussions take time, I agree.) Not the totally destructive kind, but more where she would have pulled away and put some distance between herself and them and been in denial at first, and had to do some hard thinking. Because even though she did manipulate events and her father and Gina, in your writing you always had her thinking about them and their interests.

Then again, I love the deep, angsty, kind of heart rending relationships and journeys, and I have to realize that not every story I read will have that. =) I was so presumptuous and had so many alternatives running through my head at that point that I had to mentally smack myself.

BUT THEN I realized that that's just how you've developed Kat's character, and she would react that way and voice her token resistance and objections, but then be contrite and give in.

So, after my brief bout of disappointment I was ok, and really enjoyed the rest of the story. I love the dynamics between the three of them, and that Kat has no jealousy in sharing her father with Gina and Gina with her father. But I admit to a twisted desire to see Kat with her father's baby - if it ever goes that way. (Again my own wants intruding here, lol)

I also actually liked the way you took the focus of the story a bit away from their 3-way relationship and had the scene of Gina's beating. Not that Gina being beaten was a good thing (at first I actually thought she had been attacked and raped at one of her gigs), but the change of pace by having an outside event that shows how strong their 3-way relationship has grown was awesome. Plus, I LOVED that Kat went to the club and beat some ass. That made my day even more so than the sex - sorry! lol Protective, fighting instincts for someone you love enough to brave numbers for and potentially get beat down for. Loved it.

Think this is long enough? lol, Sorry about that, but wanted to let you know that even if I do not leave a review after each chapter I am following this story avidly and LOVING it and more importantly enjoying and appreciating your writing efforts.

So, thank you for sharing, and please, keep writing!

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
Nothing to add........

After reading Houris comment I find myself with nothing much to say other than that he's said it all. It was great!! Can't wait for 12.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sighhh...

...so, SO good!

GiniDGiniDalmost 13 years ago
great

Loved it. not keen that gina got done but knew something would happened when the two were mentioned. I'm waiting for the management turning up to talk to them and meeting daddy.. he'll have some protective issues to work out.. lol...

P.S

Gina wouldn't have left them unmarked unless jumped from behind

Gini

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!

I need my next fix!! This story is so addicting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my god...

Ameaner...be you male or female...whatever the case may be...you have an amazing talent..having read Literotica for quite some time now...i can honestly say that your story has been the only one that has stuck with me the entire time...going on almost 2 weeks now i literally wake up to open up Literotica and pray that you've released the next chapter. The fact that your story doesn't include just sex...but actual love and the hardships that go with it. Kat beating the shit out of those two was by far my favorite part in this chapter. Amazing how one can practically go into over-drive to protect those close to you. I honestly pray this story doesn't end any time soon...but alas all good things eventually come to an end. and when this story does, I hope you will write another like it. Having read just about every story in the Incest/Taboo category, you are by far my favorite author. Yeah, I'm going to close this with a corny remark. I'm pretty sure I'm your #1 fan. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Omg!

That was nicely put together! Not into incest, but this would make for a great book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story is fantastic

Been reading the story for a long time and have been waiting to commit till the end, but with this chapter I just had to say what a fantastic writer you are.

It's hard to find time to read more than a few chapters at a time, but I'll try to read all of them soon.

Keep on writing you have a great talent and bring your stories to life, I felt I was there watching Kat beat the crap out of those Bitches.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Abso-fucking-lutely loved this... One of the best chapters actually. There is no way Kat will end up like Sheila, she has too much of her dad in her. xD

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
OOH WOW

I am so engrossed into this story, I cant stop reading. It just gets better ever chapter and page. Wonderfully told and cant wait to start reading again. thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fucking awesome!! Kicked their aSses :). Loved the whole eye for an eye payback too!! :). ....fuck with MY girl, will ya? Lol.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 6 years ago
Now it's a real love story

The rage, the fury, the absolute love, and devotion, you really portrayed the basal instincts well in the penultimate scene.

This series is just full of so many twists and turns, Whew. I tried explaining this to a friend and words just failed me. Great job!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuuuu...!

Slutty's the man!! Hehehe ;). You go fireball!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep, the story has evolved.

Still sexy HOT and erotic as hell but now a love story as well. 5* -d

SerenityMoon50SerenityMoon50over 2 years ago

That fight was soooooo satisfyingly awesome!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

In my previous comment I was pretty tough on Kat. I'm happy Dad and Gina also recognized her as a manipulative 'bitch'. However reducing her to house maid is wrong. Kat's main concern was a job and earning some money...

I kinda agree dancing is probably not good for her, but there are other jobs out there. I think they could've thrown her out as well.

I dont see what the second part, how Gina gets beaten up and Kat takes revenge, has to do with the story?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Kathleen takes care of her ownin herown way. I am happpy to see the father and Gina as allies/lovers who realize/recognize Kathleen's psychological and emotional abilities/problems. They, as well as Kathleen, recognize that Kathleen is amoral and does not understand/acknowledge that this works to her advantage while possibly hurting the people she most loves and needs. This is a well developed 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous