All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 13'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hourihourialmost 13 years ago
Family Dynamics

I still love the way you continue to use their growing relationships to map and show their own individual development, as well as their personal inter-relationships. And although you've penned in a great explanation for their working three-way relationship very well, I keep waiting for some sort of conflict that would give their continuing saga spice and depth - at least for the readers.

As always I look forward to your continuing chapters with great expectations, and yes, my expectations of your writing does also increase with each one I read as well. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
as far.....

As far as what I think -- I just like the "Story" and the way it is written and wish it could go on and on for many more Chapters for us to enjoy.!

But like all good things ~~ the story can't last forever ~~ but I am going to miss it when it is gone. Thx. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful and wonder-filled story.

Another well written chapter. A sexy, horny but supportive and loving family. 5* -d

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

I admire the author's ability to continually grow/expand the characters' personality and psychological profile. This growth is slow and logical. If the reader doesnot followthe story closely, he/she will miss the growth. Unfortunately, only in fiction can we find such mature, solid individualswho has such self-awareness, sense of self, solid egos and ids with a willingness to share each other without reservation, jealousy or insecurity of status. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous