Daeman's Nannies Pt. 02

Story Info
Satan takes the virginity of 18 year old nanny.
16k words
4.62
6.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian Natas is The Devil. He married his wife Camille at the tender age of 18, taking her virginity in front of his coven of loyal followers. A few years later she gave birth to his son Daeman. His ultimate replacement on this earth.

After a terrible and painful birth where Camille nearly lost her life, she was unable to bond with Lucian for quite some after, as she realised he had valued the life of his new born son more than hers. However, time has now moved on and relations between them are slowly improving.

This is the story of various nannies employed to take care of Daeman. Who Satan desires and seeks to take for himself.

If you would like to know more of the background of Lucian and Camille, then please read my series. "Lucian's Temptations".

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction written by myself. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

------------------------------------------------------------

Christina had been working at the mansion for a couple of months now. She loved taking care of little Daeman and really enjoyed working for Camille and Lucian. Even though she had met him only a couple of times, she thought he seemed very nice. Naturally she was struck by how extraordinarily handsome he was. But to her there was only one man in her life. Luke, her fiance.

They had first met at junior school and had been friends for years before they realised there was something more between them. They finally began dating just a year back, falling madly in love, and now they were engaged. Yet, both saving themselves for their eventual wedding night, which they hoped would take place soon.

Their families had been members of the same church for as long as they could remember, so naturally they were all delighted when the young couple told them of their plans.

Luke was currently undertaking a vocational course at college, and eventually hoped to train as a carpenter within his father's building firm, and maybe one day to become involved in the actual running of the company.

Christina had never had any clear ideas of what she wanted to do. Perhaps to teach in the local junior school. She loved little children and had really enjoyed helping with the Church Sunday School.

So when she was asked to help with Daeman, she was more than happy, and even more delighted when she was offered the permanent position as his nanny. She did still aspire to teach eventually, so had decided to enrol in a part time evening course. She couldn't see her current role continuing forever, and besides, when she married Luke, she couldn't continue to live at the mansion so she would probably need something more fulfilling.

Daeman was now well over a year. He was a happy little boy, crawling and pulling himself up on furniture. It probably wouldn't be long until he walked. He was currently sat in his high chair while Christina fed him. Actually, he kind of fed himself - baby led weaning! And what a mess. The chair was covered in the banana he was currently eating!

Camille walked into the kitchen. "Hello you. Just look at the mess!" She laughed. His little face lit up as he babbled. Lots of new sounds and screeches now.

She turned to Christina. "I'm expecting Lucian back at the weekend, so we intend to go out for dinner on Saturday. You haven't got anything planned have you Christina?"

She normally took either a Friday or Saturday off. She was supposed to be seeing Luke, but she could re-arrange.

"No problem Camille. I'll take Friday off." She said obligingly.

Lucian had been away for a couple of weeks and she knew Camille was eager to see him. She felt sorry for her. He always seemed to be away on business and it was clear that both she and Daeman missed him terribly.

-----------------------------

After Camille had discovered Lucian in bed with Sonia, she had wanted her as far away as possible - from him and from her son. Likewise, Lucian had been furious that Nick, Sonia's husband had fucked Camille and so decided to send him away. Their development deal was going well and there were more leads in the US.

"So I'm sending Nick to New York to head up my project there. He and Sonia have decided to rent out their house long term. Maybe sell it completely in time." He had told Camille.

That sounded good. They would be far enough away not to cause trouble anymore. Camille was delighted that the husband stealing bitch would soon be out of the way, miles across the ocean.

But Lucian hadn't told her the full story. Nick was going alone. Sonia was moving to London. She would be living in Lucian's Kensington apartment.

Hence why he now spent so much time away 'on business'!

He had eventually arrived back home at the mansion, having said goodbye to Sonia who was leaving on a flight to New York for a few weeks. They had literally spent the last few days in bed together, only vacating to eat as a necessity. Neither could get enough of each other. Their sex had been hot and randy, passionate, kinky. Sonia had been dreading leaving Lucian and wept as he drove her to the airport. She couldn't bear to be parted from him, or for him to go back to his wife. But both knew it was only for a short time and then they could resume their passionate affair once more when she returned to the UK.

Camille heard the gravel crunching as Lucian's car headed down the drive and quickly went to the door to welcome him home. She had missed him. It was nearly 8pm and she had dressed herself for dinner. A romantic night with her husband at a gorgeous local restaurant, renowned for its top Italian chef.

"Welcome home darling." She said as she stood in the doorway.

"Thank you baby, it's good to be home with you and Dae." He said as he planted his lips firmly on hers.

She looked gorgeous and her inviting tits were displayed high and tantalisingly for him. She knew he loved her large rippling breasts. He figured she had obviously missed him and wanted to be fucked.

Naturally he would be well up for it, even though he had spent the entire day fucking Sonia before she left. When it came to sex, Lucian was always ready, especially when his stunning wife wanted him. After all, he was the Devil who knew no end to his sexual endeavours.

He put down his bags and grabbed hold of Camille kissing her passionately, then lifting her dress he parted her tiny thong and pushed his fingers inside her. Already dripping wet for him.

"Mmmm you feel good. Clearly you've missed me." He said as he finger fucked her.

"Oh yes Lucian I have. But let's wait until after dinner, and besides, don't you want to see little Dae before he goes to bed?" She asked.

"Oh yes. Of course." He said as he smoothed down her silky dress. Disappointed he was unable to fuck her the moment he walked through the door.

***

They'd had a really good night together, almost like old times. She did still really fancy him and frankly nobody fucked like he did. It must have been the devil in him. He was so hot and passionate. Sex with him was so fucking hot and randy. He knew exactly how to ring her bell!

After their romantic dinner, they had spent the remainder of the night in bed together having sex over and over again, and by the morning, Camille was exhausted.

"You stay in bed baby. I'll deal with Dae." He told her. It was so good to have him back she thought as she rolled under the covers and went back to sleep.

Lucian was now in his study on his phone to Sonia. She had arrived in the US and was back with Nick, but found time to send a few intimate photos to Lucian.

"Did you fuck Camille last night?" She asked. She couldn't help herself.

"Yes, she wanted me." Not mentioning he actually wanted her.

Sonia was jealous. "I want us to fuck on video. Virtual sex." She told him as she started to remove her bra. He watched as she lifted her huge tits to her lips, sucking her nipples and areolas into her mouth.

"Don't you wish you were doing this to me?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. I would take those nipples between my teeth and chew on them and suck most of your delicious titty flesh into my mouth baby. Mmmm I can taste those soft breasts and hard bullet nipples now. Feel yourself baby. I want to see your fingers inside your pussy." He told her.

He watched as she put her fingers inside her panties. "Take off your panties. I want to imagine that delicious pussy in my mouth. My tongue on your hard clit."

He watched eagerly as she removed her panties and spread her legs wide in front of the camera on her i pad. Lucian was groaning as he watched her finger herself, then push back her hood so that she could touch her beautiful pink glistening clit.

"Fuck I want that in my mouth. I want to chew it and lick it. Rub on it until you come baby. Imagine it's me!"

Sonia was groaning as Lucian unzipped his pants. His huge erect cock sprung out. "This is for you baby. Imagine I'm fucking you with it. You want it don't you baby."

"Oh yes Luci fill me up with your huge prick. I wish I was sucking on it now, taking you down my throat." She groaned as she began to squirm around under her hand.

He watched as she came and before long he was showering his creamy cum all over the hard wooden floor. They were both groaning and panting.

"Oh baby that was so good. I'm aching for you to get back so that I can shower my cum all over your beautiful tits." He groaned.

"And I can't wait to have your cock in all my openings. I'm missing you already baby." She groaned. "I can't wait to return home to see you." She told him.

They chatted a little while before Lucian finished the call and cleaned up his mess.

***

Camille hadn't been able to get back to sleep so had got dressed and headed downstairs to make some coffee. She was just about to enter his study but could hear him on the phone. Definitely not a business call. She stood outside listening and realised who Lucian was talking to. Then loud grunting and groaning as she heard him come. He was still seeing the bitch. He was still fucking her - even if it was only virtually.

She walked off furiously to the kitchen. Upset and angry. She hated his constant lies and betrayal. But what should you expect of him? After all he was the Devil. She had to find a way to get rid of Sonia. She wanted her out of their lives.

Lucian eventually wandered in to the kitchen to grab some coffee.

"Who were you on the phone to?" She asked.

"Oh, just a business call." He lied.

"I didn't want to disturb you. Here's your coffee." She said as she passed him a mug. "Were you talking to someone in New York?" She asked. Deliberately pushing him, knowing the truth full well. But the question was, was he still fucking her physically, in New York, or maybe even closer to home?

"Yeah. Nick wanted to ask me a few questions and when I called back, Serina answered the phone."

"Oh. How's she enjoying life there? Are they settled?"

"Yes. They're both meeting loads of new people, and the kids are very happy."

He failed to mention the children were looked after most of the time by a nanny whilst their mother was shacked up in his apartment in London.

"Perhaps we could visit some time? A weekend in New York would be fun." She said, knowing what his reaction would be.

"Hmmm. Perhaps." He said before leaving the kitchen and returning to his office.

She knew full well he would not be taking her with him.

***

"I know he's still fucking her. He's obviously still seeing her when he's away on business and if he can't see her in person, they're having telephone sex." She told her mother.

"Oh darling. I don't know what to say to you. You know what it's like when he's set on having a particular female. He is Satan and he has who he wants every time. I'm not sure you can stop him Camille."

"I can't. But I could stop her. I've got to deal with her. Permanently."

"That is very risky Camille. He will be very angry and Hell knows what he'll do to you."

"Well I'm willing to take that risk. I've got an idea." She told her mother.

------------------------------

A couple of weeks had passed and Lucian had seen Christina a couple of times during that period. He had not been particularly taken with her. Flat chested, shoulder length mousey hair, plain. Very plain and decidedly unsexy, almost boyish in appearance. Not his type at all. But during his conversations with her she had told him her background and he detected she was probably still a virgin, which did appeal to him. He loved to take a mortal girl's virginity and this would be no exception. He had decided he would make the effort to charm her so that he could get her to open her legs for him. He was even getting excited about the prospect of going down on her probably hairy pussy before he enjoyed taking her maidenhead. He would take huge pleasure in snapping that delicate little hymen she was clearly preserving for her boyfriend,

He opened the door of the nursery. "Hello Christina, how are you today." He said, penetrating her with his emerald green eyes.

"Oh Mr Natas I'm good thank you." She stuttered. Taken aback at the way he was looking at her. Feeling strangely damp between her legs.

Daeman was crawling around the room, heading for some toys. Lucian went towards him and picked him up. "Good morning young man. Are you being good for Christina?"

Daeman babbled and laughed. "He's such a good boy." She told him.

Lucian put the struggling little boy back on the floor. "Well you're clearly very good with him Christina. Thank you."

"It's a pleasure Mr Natas."

"Lucian please. You don't need to be so formal." He said as he leaned into her. "I'd like to get to know you a lot better Christina. I feel my wife knows you a lot more than me. Come to my study later when Dae is in bed. we can have a drink and a chat."

"I don't drink Sir." She told him.

"That's ok. Something soft then. I'll see you around 7.30pm. Before Camille and I have dinner. Oh and remember it's Lucian. Definitely not Sir." He smiled at her before leaving the nursery.

What did Lucian want with her, Christina wondered. She was not used to the attention of men. Especially someone so extraordinarily handsome as Lucian. She felt herself shaking, breathing hard. Her knickers were damp.

***

Lucian was sat in his leather office chair when Christina knocked his door. Dead on 7.30.

"Come in Christina." He shouted.

He watched as she opened the door and walked towards him.

"Let's sit over there on the sofas, it's more comfortable."

They both headed towards the two leather sofas, sitting opposite each other. There was a bottle of champagne chilling and two glasses. Lucian started to pour, then passed it to Christina.

"Mr Natas, Sir, I told you I don't drink. I've never had alcohol in my life."

"Firstly, must I remind you again, it's Lucian, and secondly that's incredibly boring. Try a little, you just might like it."

Because of her strict Christian upbringing, Christina had never sampled the evils of alcohol. It went against the grain even tasting it, but Lucian was insistent. She reluctantly took a sip.

"Now, what do you think?"

"Actually it's quite nice and very fizzy." She giggled before taking more. She did rather like it. What harm could it do? Her parents would never know.

Lucian wanted to loosen her up. He wanted to know her full background, and who knew where it may take things between them?

She explained how she had always loved children and it was her dream to be a teacher.

How utterly boring, thought Lucian, but someone had to do it. He let her babble on and on, plying her with more champagne. The time now seemed right to ask her more intimate questions.

"Well that's all very fascinating, but tell me about yourself now. Your personal life. I understand you are engaged to be married?"

"Yes that's right, to my boyfriend Luke. We've known each other since we were little kids and finally decided we will commit ourselves in the eyes of God."

Lucian winced at the mention of that name. "Oh and have you set a date?"

"No, not yet, but hopefully in the next year or so. When we can afford it."

"And as a clearly moral girl like yourself, are you sleeping with Luke yet?"

Christina was shocked he should ask her such a question. "Actually Mr Natas, Sir, I think that's our business."

"You're not are you? You're still a virgin aren't you Christina?"

She blushed deeply and nodded her head.

"Don't get me wrong, I think that's very virtuous of you. But a young thing like you, I wonder if you may want some help. Some experience even."

"What do you mean Sir?"

"Well I'm just thinking it could be rather embarrassing for you on your wedding night. Painful even."

"We never thought about that. We thought it would be releasing, an amazing experience. A communion of our two souls."

"Hmmm. In my experience it can be pretty awkward, two virgins together. Perhaps if I were to help you."

"Help me, how?"

"I could teach you. Give you some of my experience." He said, looking deeply into her eyes. "I would teach you to enjoy."

She felt woozy and happy. And now this gorgeous man was staring straight at her. He really was so amazingly handsome. And she liked him. And he was prepared to help her. She had that wet feeling again between her legs.

He moved over to her sofa and sat down beside her, taking her hand in his.

"Let me help you Christina?" He asked as he lent forward to kiss her lips, gently pushing his tongue inside.

Oh God he kissed so well. She thought to herself. He pulled her really close and started to snog her hard. His hand rubbing her tiny breasts before moving down to her crotch. This felt so good. He finally broke away.

"So, what do you think?"

"Yes Lucian. I want you to teach me. I want you to show me how to make love to my husband on our wedding night."

***

Lucian had now locked the door and was headed back to Christina. He pulled her up from the sofa and started to kiss her again, sensuously, erotically. She groaned. He started to unfasten her jeans and slowly pulled them down her legs to reveal her small white knickers. And now he was pulling them down to her ankles. Revealing exactly what he had expected. A full dark fur covered pussy. Fuck he couldn't wait to get his tongue in there.

"Step out of them." He instructed. "Now lay on the sofa."

Her heart was pounding. This was so exciting, but she shouldn't be doing this. She was supposed to be waiting for her wedding night. But Luke would never know and this way she would know what she should be doing. She could fake the moment he took her virginity. Pretend it was painful.

She lay back and Lucian opened her legs wide before going down on her and burying his head in her gorgeous furry muff. He licked and kissed her pussy, pulling back her hood to reveal her delicate pink nub. She bucked as he sucked and licked her clitoris before opening her lips and sinking his tongue inside her.

"Oh Lucian that feels so good. I love it!" She groaned. She had never felt anything so good before. She had heard of oral sex, but Luke had never performed it on her. It was delicious. She could lay there for hours while Lucian sucked on her pussy.

She writhed around and groaned as Lucian pushed in one of his fingers, then two. Gently so he didn't hurt her, he fingered her creamy wet cunt. Inhaling the perfume of her sweaty pussy from her day's work. Mmmm he loved it. He buried his face further between her legs, licking and slurping as he ate her out.

"Are you ready for me to take you baby?" He asked

"Oh yes, Lucian, please." She groaned. She wanted to feel this man's cock inside her. What a guy to lose her virginity to, she thought. And maybe once they'd done it together, they could do it again and again until she was married. He was so hot.