Daeman's Nannies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome Christina. The time has come. You are to be my virgin sacrifice at last. What you are about to do is a great honour for you and for me, and you will be well rewarded my little one. Your sacrifices will earn you great respect within my league of followers. You will be honoured by them and by me." He told her.

She didn't know what he was talking about, and didn't really care. She just wanted him to fuck her at last and then she would be ready for Luke. Like he'd told her, she would be ready for her wedding night.

The women were now leading her through the crowds, to the top of the hall, where she could see a huge leather covered bed. Lucian followed behind, his disciples bowing as he passed.

Christina now stood at the foot of the bed as Lucian approached her. He lent into her, pushing his tongue inside her mouth, kissing her deeply. She returned his kisses. And now he took hold of the delicate white fabric of her gown, wrenching it hard with both hands until it tore. He ripped it hard, tearing it completely in two, before stripping it off her. She stood totally naked as the women placed her atop the bed, fastening her wrists and ankles with restraints, her legs wide apart, her cunt opened up ready to be entered. Fuck she felt horny she thought as she writhed around on the bed. This delicious man was soon to be taking her virginity!

She watched as Lucian unzipped his leather pants, his huge rigid cock springing out at her. She felt excited. Then climbing on top of her he slowly licked and sucked on her little pink hard nipples, before working his way down her body towards her pussy. He prised her lips apart and pushed his tongue inside her. She groaned as he began to lick her out.

"Oh God Lucian don't stop." She cried.

Lucian flinched. "Don't say that word!" He growled at her, his penetrating eyes drilling into her.

He looked fierce and strange. What was happening? His eyes glowed yellow. He was changing. He leapt to the ground and stripped off his leather pants and stood naked before her.

The crowd were chanting. Praising their satanic master. Christine watched as he began to morph into the devil. Her beautiful Lucian was no more. She knew she was in danger, yet strangely she still felt calm. She realised she had given herself to the Devil. She was to be his sacrifice.

Lucian was now much taller and glowed red in appearance. He opened his mouth to reveal sharp teeth and fangs. His nails were long and sharp and horns protruded from his head. She knew this was truly Satan. She said a prayer to her Christian God. Asking him to save her.

"My disciples. You are here today to witness me take this young Christian Virgin. She willingly gives her body to me to fuck, and her life blood to restore and maintain my human guise on this earth. And after I am done with her, there will be much celebration."

He looked at his high priestess. "Hold her down while I take her." He instructed. He knew this would be truly painful for Christina.

His long black tongue began to lick her delicate pussy. He spat his foul saliva on her, readying her for his entry. Then rubbing his huge, knee length prick he started to push inside her. Christina groaned as he started to enter her. But now he pushed harder, feeling her hymen stretching against his cock. It felt good, he wanted to break her open inside. He pushed hard to snap it until Christina screamed.

The women held her down firmly as Satan began to thrust harder, fucking her back and forth with his enormous prick. In and out, back and forth over and over again.

The tears streamed down Christina's face as the satanic beast thrust inside her ever more roughly, tearing her apart. And now he lay on top of her, pushing his long black tongue inside her mouth

"Are you enjoying your first fuck my little Christian slut? No longer the prim little virgin are you?" He taunted.

He continued to fuck her ever harder, growling and groaning, until at last he stopped. Christina's breathing was fast. He climbed down to her open legs and pushed in his fingers to spoon out her blood, then licking it with his black tongue he opened her up and pushed inside her, sucking and drinking all the blood from her broken hymen and her first virgin fuck.

"Mmmm this tastes good." He growled. "Your virgin blood is truly precious to me!"

And now he drew one of his talons across her left wrist before sucking the blood from her. Then again on her right wrist, and now he headed to her nipples and cut around the edge of her areolas with his sharp nails, sucking yet more blood.

"Oh my delicious little God loving virgin, your blood tastes so good and it makes me feel so much stronger." He growled, as he sucked hard on her nipples.

He tore and lifted her puffy areolas so the blood flowed freely, pulling on her piercings to lift the skin of her nipples away from her tiny breasts, his tongue tasting and lapping at the oozing red liquid. And now he sucked hard on them

Christina was groaning. A mix of pain and sexual delight. She didn't know if she was hating this or loving it. She just knew she wanted more. She wanted Satan to fuck her cunt again.

"Take me Satan. Fuck me again. I no longer belong to my God. I am yours now." She groaned weakly.

The beast made his way down between her legs then tugged on her delicate labia with his sharp teeth, drawing yet more blood which his vile black tongue lapped up. Blood was still dribbling from her vulva from their intercourse. He pushed his tongue inside her and sucked her pussy hard, drinking it down. He was now growing visibly stronger.

Then after a while he stood at the foot of the bed and spread his leathery wings wide. He would fuck her hard now in the darkness of his fetid shroud.

Christina was no longer fearful as he mounted her and spread his wings over her. She wanted him. And now at last she felt his huge thick cock entering her again. She lay entombed in the darkness as he pounded her hard. His massive cock fucked back and forth ripping her apart. She was beginning to drift into another world. Yet the master still hadn't finished with her.

He withdrew his rock hard staff from her. "Are you enjoying your first fuck little one?" He asked.

She groaned, unable to speak.

"Well the best is yet to come. This is how Satan really likes to fuck." He growled at her as he ripped the restraints from her ankles.

Then holding her legs high, he spat on her anus and his prick before ramming his huge cock straight inside her. Her shrill screams echoed around the hall as he sodomized her. Back and forth over and over again he fucked her ass until finally he filled her with his hot, steaming fiery cum which cascaded to the floor. He growled loudly as he finally emptied himself completely.

Miranda rushed forward as Satan pulled himself from her. Christina was unconscious and pale, her lifeblood drained from her. She would need immediate help if she were to survive this ordeal. They immediately freed her from the remaining restraints and whisked her away to the waiting doctors.

But Satan was now strong and needy. He was ready for more women, more sex. He looked around at the fornicating crowd below and spotted one of his favourite concubines. Serina, the milk whore. He wanted those luscious, juicy tits of hers Right now!

***

Serina was crouched down on the floor, her husband's cock deep within her mouth. She felt so frigging horny watching Lucian fuck the little virgin, wishing it had been her. She needed to be fucked now! But suddenly she felt hands on her shoulders, Satan had leapt from the platform to where she crouched with her husband, then pulled her up by her hair.

"I will take your wife now Lance. She is to be my servant this evening." He growled.

Lance knew not to argue with him. It was Satan's right to have and fuck any woman he wanted from the coven. He watched as the strong beast literally threw her over his shoulder then carried her away, her sexy black vinyl boots dangling down his back, and her bodysuit shone in the candlelight that glowed around the great hall as he started to leave the room. He was taking her to his bedroom for the night.

Camille was not around to stop him. He hadn't fucked Serina in quite a while and now he wanted nothing more than her delicious mortal body to play with and feast on for the night. He was ravenous at the thought of those milk filled tits in his mouth.

And at last Serina was getting what she really wanted. Her ripe tits were full of milk. She could feel their heavy weight dangling over Lucian's shoulder, bouncing and swinging as he strode along. She felt they would explode if he didn't feast on her nipples soon. She couldn't wait for him to release her from the tight shiny vinyl encasing them. She was so excited at the prospect of him ripping it apart as he normally did, her huge mammaries bursting out at him. He adored her tits, and she adored him. Lucian the man, or Satan the Devil. She didn't care which one.

At last they reached his room. The door burst open in front of him, then Serina heard it slam firmly closed behind them.

"At last I have you here alone to myself for the night." He said as he dropped her on to the large bed. The candles glinted around the mirrored room. He liked to watch as he fucked his human women.

"That little virgin has given me quite an appetite. I hope you're ready for a night of hard fucking." He hissed at her, his yellow eyes burning into her.

"Oh yes my Lord. I have been waiting for you a long time. I want you to take me to your fiery hell. It's been quite a while." She groaned.

He stood at the bottom of the bed. The Devil at his most powerful. His muscular chest rising and falling, His huge meaty cock rigid, standing out firmly in front of him like a divining rod, seeking out a woman's wet, slippery hole to enter. He was fierce with his long talons and sharp teeth and his leathery wings twitched. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her.

"Spread your legs wide whore. It's time to taste that cunt of yours. " He said as he bent down and took hold of her pvc crotch, pulling it aside and pushing in his snakelike black tongue.

Serina groaned as he licked her. He pulled back her fleshy hood to push out her very hard swollen clit, then sucked it deep into his mouth. She groaned and screamed as she felt him sucking and nibbling with his sharp teeth. He was pushing his tongue into the very crux of her body. Her most sensitive part. She bucked and squirmed then pushed against him until she quickly climaxed, shuddering hard as her womanly cum flowed from her pussy all over his face and tongue.

"Oh Serina, you are such a fucking sexy whore aren't you. Let's have those tits now." He said as he grabbed hold of the top of her shiny creak body suit, tearing open the snappers to her waist, her massive wobbling creamy melons bursting out at him.

He took hold of the shiny vinyl and stretched it wide open either side of them, then taking her delicious soft rippling flesh in both hands, he pulled on her pink areolas and nipples stretching them hard with his fingers so that her creamy milk started to drip from them. He bent in to lick up her human milk. It was time to feed.

Satan lay down on his back. "Get on top of me whore and put those tits in my mouth. It's time to milk you." He growled.

Fuck she felt hot. She loved it when Satan fed from her. She clambered over him, the tight pvc creaking and groaning as she put her legs either side of him, the stretchy shiny sexy fabric now cutting up her ass crack. She lent forward to let her huge milk filled left tit drop into his mouth. He immediately grabbed it with both hands, kneading and squeezing her translucent flesh so that the milk started to flow.

She groaned as Satan suckled on her. It was heaven (or perhaps hell!). She loved the feel of the let down of her milk as it flowed into his sucking lips. He was literally pumping it from her down his throat. She watched as he eagerly drank it down. it wouldn't be long until her tit was empty.

But now he felt unbelievably horny. "Sit on my prick. I want to fuck you while I feed from you." He instructed.

He parted her tight crotch to one side before opening her up and pushing his rigid hard cock inside her. She screeched as he filled her. He was so huge. He moved her up and down on his shaft before telling her to give him her other breast. She leant forward so he could grab hold of her beautiful creamy flesh which hung to her waist. Once again he latched hard on to her delicious areola and nipple, drawing on her deeply with his mouth, pumping the milk from her.

Fuck this felt so good. No-one could fuck like Satan. He was fucking her dripping wet cunt hard while he sucked on her right tit and squeezed her left one, remnants of her milk dripping down on to his torso. And now he went from one tit to the other, sucking, nibbling chewing. The milk had gone, but he drew a talon around her areolas, releasing droplets of blood which he licked and sucked. Fuck this human whore was hot. He sucked and nibbled all over her creamy flesh, leaving behind bite marks and purple bruises. She groaned as he tortured and worshipped her tits. She loved it.

But now he was pounding her up and down relentlessly on his huge phallus. He watched her melons bouncing wildly, then grabbing hold of them he smacked them hard before sucking and chewing again.

"Stand up." He growled. He wanted to see himself fucking her in the mirrors.

***

He stood her to face the mirrors while he towered behind her. His huge clawed hands had hold of both her tits, pulling on her bleeding nipples again, the pink tinged milk dripping from them on to the floor. He licked the back of her neck with his long black tongue, and she squealed as he pushed his tongue into her ears. She wanted him again.

"Lucian, my master. Fuck me again, please." She begged.

His fiery yellow eyes drilled into her as she looked into the mirror, and now she watched as he took hold of the shiny pvc with both hands just above her waist. He wrenched hard in opposite directions until the soft stretchy plastic gave way. There was a loud ripping sound as he tore her body suit open down towards her crotch, then he took hold of her shiny crotch and ripped it apart. Fuck she loved it when he lasciviously tore her clothes open and stripped her. He immediately pushed his taloned fingers inside her dripping wet pussy and opened her up ready for his prick to impale her again.

He stood behind her and pushed his thick hard cock inside her pussy, holding on to both her tits as he fucked her. The torn vinyl shone sexily in the candlelight. She was being ravished by the Devil, and she loved it.

"Oh master, make me come again. I beg of you!" She cried.

He took hold of her and threw her onto the edge of the bed before opening her legs wide and going down on her with his course black tongue, licking and sucking her exposed pink nub, pushing hard against her until her cum squirted over his face.

"You filthy human whore!" He growled as he licked off her cum from all around his face. "You really are one randy bitch aren't you!" He said as he continued to suck and lick her juices. Fuck he loved mortal sluts like this one!

But now he was ready to fuck her properly. He felt ravenous for her. He fervently tore at the remains of her vinyl body. He needed to get it off her. Serina could hear the sound of plastic ripping and tearing as he pulled it apart, eager to get her naked. He finally pulled the groaning plastic from her and threw it to the floor. She was naked apart from her shiny boots.

He once again opened her vulva and licked before lifting her legs high to lick her ass hole. And now he turned her on to her front. Serina lay prostrate on the bed, her voluptuous melons pressing into the bed beneath her.

Lucian started to lick her boots and the tops of her legs before taking hold of the beautiful cheeks of her ass in both hands. He then pulled them apart before spitting into her tight little puckered hole then pushing in one of his talons.

"Time for me to fuck you properly now you randy bitch. Are you ready to be sodomized?" He growled.

"Oh yes Lord. Please." She loved it when he fucked her ass.

"Kneel for me." He instructed.

She got on to her knees and pointed her ass up towards him. He held her ripe cheeks with both hands and slowly started to push his huge member inside her puckered hole. She screamed as he entered further then took hold of her hard nub and rubbed it as he ploughed right inside her, back and forth, faster and faster.

Fuck this felt good. But now he told her to stand again

"Put your hands against the mirrors and bend over. I want to watch while I fuck your ass." He hissed.

She supported herself against the mirror. Her legs were wide, and her vinyl thigh high boots creaked and shone as Satan pushed his cock back inside her. He watched her in the mirror, her huge tits swung from side to side as he pounded her, then grabbing hold of her hair he pulled her head back.

"Take this whore!" He said as he pulled out his enormous member, fountaining his steaming acid cum over her boots, melting the plastic as it dribbled down them.

***

It was now morning. Serina had gotten very little sleep. Satan had fucked her numerous times that night and now everything felt sore, particularly her ass. But Lucian was stirring and she knew he would want her when he awoke. She climbed out of bed and headed to the shower to freshen up.

The warm refreshing water rained over her aching naked body. She needed this after the previous night. She generously poured sweet smelling gel all over, paying particular attention to her heavy breasts. Lifting them from where they hung over her stomach, sensuously rubbing the slippery gel over her hard sore nipples. But now two other hands had taken hold of them, massaging them with probing fingers, stretching out her hard sensitive nipples. Lucian squeezed and stretched them with the tips of his fingers, watching as droplets of her white creamy milk swirled in the water and drained away.

"Morning gorgeous." He said. "That was some night wasn't it baby. Satan definitely enjoyed his evening with you, and now I want you too. I see those tits have re-filled? I need to milk you again don't I." He said as he continued to pull and squeeze on them.

She giggled then turned towards him, squirting one of her nipples towards his mouth. "What do you think?" She asked.

He immediately took hold of her and kissed her hard then, taking her right milk filled tit into his mouth. He suckled eagerly and hungrily, swallowing down her fresh morning's milk.

"Let's dry off and go back to bed." He said as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his muscular body, then passing one to her too.

They were now back in the soft satin sheets of his bed. He lent into her, taking one of her milky tits deep into his mouth. She groaned as he suckled hard, swallowing down her delicious creamy human milk. His fingers now probing her very wet cunt as he swallowed. Fuck she felt horny again. Neither of them could get enough of each other. He now grabbed hold of her other breast and pulled it deep into his mouth.

"Oh fuck baby that feels so delicious" she said as she enjoyed the let down of her milk flowing through his suckling lips. He was now moving between her huge pendulus tits, sucking on one nipple after the other. Her breathing was deep and hard, his fingers fucking her dripping wet pussy at the same time. Both her tits were now drained. Lucian licked his lips.

"Kneel over my face now baby. I want to eat your cunt." He prised open her juicy lips and pushed his tongue inside her wet opening and licked and sucked until her juices flowed over him. He licked them up and cleaned her pussy with his tongue.