Daeman's Nannies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to suck your cock baby." She groaned.

"Get on your back then you randy bitch." He instructed, before straddling her face with his large erect cock. "Open wide." He said as he pushed in between her lips, down her throat. She gagged as he fucked her face.

But now he lay himself on her huge soft creamy pillows beneath. She was so fucking hot. He never got bored of Serina and her amazing body. He would have to make a point of fucking her more regularly again. She'd always be one of his favourite concubines.

His cock was inside her cunt now, his lips wrapped around her nipples again as he pounded her hard. She writhed around beneath him, screaming loudly as he fucked her hard, back and forth over and over again.

But suddenly the door was thrown open.

Lucian groaned loudly as he shot copious amounts of his cum inside her, pumping relentlessly. He knew someone was there, but he couldn't stop, his cum just kept on flowing until it finally dribbled out of Serina's pussy on to the sheets below.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Screamed Camille, watching her husband's creamy cum pouring from the whore's cunt on to the bed. Their bed.

"Get that slag out of here. Now!"

-------------------------------

Camille had been enjoying her trip to her mother's. They were having such fun with little Daeman. Doing all the normal things a mother and grandmother would do with a young child. Trips to the zoo, to the beach, miniature train rides and much more. So much fun and memories together.

But then she had received a phone call.

It was Luke. Anxious about his girlfriend. He hadn't heard from Christina in days and no-one seemed to know where she was. He was worried and so was her family. They were going to contact the police.

Camille explained she was very unwell when she left. She would see what she could ascertain and get back to him.

"I don't know what to do mum. I think I need to go home. I can't get any reply to my messages to Lucian, which is never a good sign. I'm worried something bad has happened."

"Ok I'll come back with you darling." Said Delvine. She was worried.

She had heard a virgin sacrifice was due to take place but didn't want to tell her daughter. She strongly suspected it was their nanny, Christina.

The following morning, they left early, arriving at the mansion around 11am. It was quiet inside, not much sign of life. Most occupants still asleep. Strange in itself. Normally staff would be milling around. Where was everyone? Where was Lucian?

"You wait in the kitchen with Dae mum. Make us some coffee. I'm going upstairs to find Lucian." Camille said.

She grabbed hold of her wheelie case and headed up the stairs. She had just got to the top when she heard noises. It was coming from their bedroom. It was a woman screaming. Screams of pleasure. Camille's heart was pounding. She knew Lucian had a woman in there with him, and what he was likely doing to her.

She wasn't going to mess about this time. She'd had enough of his affairs. She roughly took the handle and pushed open the door. Confronted by the sight of her husband naked, on top of a woman, fucking her hard. He didn't even stop as she entered. He carried on fucking until he had pumped all his cum into her.

Camille felt disgusted. When he moved she saw it was Serina, the large breasted milk whore beneath him. One of his so called concubines. His cum was dribbling out of her pussy on to their sheets. She felt repulsed and screamed at him to get her out of their bed.

She fled the room in tears, running back down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Camille what's happened?" Her mother asked as she put her arms around her.

"Oh mummy it's Lucian. He's upstairs with that slut, Serina. He's obviously been fucking her all night. I can't take much more of his cheating." She told her.

Of course Delvine sympathised with her, but knew there was nothing she could do. Satan was programmed to fuck. If it wasn't the milk whore, then it would simply be another. She just hoped her daughter could finally learn to accept it.

"Oh my poor baby, but what's new? He fucked her and every other woman before you and I'm afraid he will never be able to stop. You see it's in his DNA. And you must accept that when Dae grows older and takes over Satan's role, he will most likely be the same."

"I hope not. I will try and make sure that doesn't happen. He will be taught respect for women. But what can I do about Serina? I can't start having every woman he fucks eliminated."

"You're right, He's been with her a long time now. She is one of his favourites and he won't take kindly to her disappearing. You must learn to live with his occasional flings. He normally moves on after a short while, and he is always yours."

It was true, Lucian always came back to her. She was his Queen.

But now, what about Christina. Where was she?

***

"I had better go." Said Serina.

Lucian now had hold of her delicious breasts again, her left nipple in his mouth. He broke away.

"No. I want you to stay. I want to fuck you more yet. Besides, Camille needs to get used to the fact I have concubines. She cannot have me all to herself. She knows I need a variety of sex." He said as he resumed his suckling of her breast.

He climbed on top of her luscious body and thrust his huge cock inside her again. She was so deliciously wet as usual. Always ready for him. He had missed her. It was definitely time to resume their affair again.

Camille was walking along the upper corridor. As she passed their bedroom she could hear groans again. He had completely ignored her and resumed his fucking of that vile slut. She was such a whore to fuck with another woman's husband. But as her mother said, she would have to learn to accept it. Perhaps even to take a lover of her own.

But for now she needed to find out what was going on with Christina, if she wasn't well enough to take care of Daeman, she would need to find a temporary nanny until she recovered.

She tried to open the door to her room, but it was locked. She knocked gently, Someone was now unlocking it from the inside.

"Oh hello Camille, how are you? What can I do for you?" Asked Miranda, the High Priestess.

"I came to see how Christina was doing. Her family are concerned."

Why was Miranda taking care of her she wondered? What had been going on?

"She's not at all well, I'm afraid. The doctor has said no visitors at the moment."

Camille was not happy. She felt very uneasy. She didn't like this one bit. She needed to see her for herself. She pushed open the door, moving Miranda out of her way and quickly walked towards the bed where Christina lay.

She was shocked. Her head had been shaved and a drip was connected to her arm. Her wrists had been stitched. She pulled back the covers to reveal her naked boyish body. Her tiny breasts had stitches and her nipples had been pierced. Her pussy was completely devoid of hair and she could see another piercing.

Her heart beat fast. She immediately realised Christina had been a sacrifice to Satan, and knew that he had taken her blood and her precious virginity.

She felt sad. She stroked her pale face until her eyes fluttered open.

"Mrs Natas, you're back." She groaned weakly.

"Shhh. Save your energy. You need to get better." She told her.

She closed her eyes awhile, then suddenly they opened again.

"Where is Lucian, my master?" She asked.

Camille realised she was now his servant. She was his slave and she wanted him again. She had tasted the beast's evil lust and now she wanted more.

She sadly left the room, closing the door behind her. She knew once again, she would need to find a new nanny for Daeman.