Daeman's Nannies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Dan had now seen a lot of Lois. He was obsessed with her, completely in lust with her. He just couldn't get enough. He fucked her everywhere they went. In the elevator, in the car, on his desk, outside the restaurant. Any place he could have her he took the opportunity. But now Sonia was due back. What was he going to do? He had tried to convince her to stay in the UK longer, but although she didn't really want to leave Lucian, she was missing the kids. She had to come back for a time.

"So we're not going to be able to meet for a while?" Asked Lois.

"Hopefully not too long. She doesn't normally stay long. Shit I wanna fuck you so badly." He told her over the phone.

"You'll have to try and find a way. I'll be heading back to London myself in a couple of weeks."

Dan felt desperate. He wanted her so much. How could he get Sonia out of the way. She was always bloody well there, and now the kids were back. He couldn't even sneak out for a night.

He was back to dreaming about Lois again. Once again the demon. But she was beautiful and so so sexy. He felt beyond horny now, but it wasn't Sonia he wanted.

Sonia had been back in New York a few days now. "What's the matter with you at the moment? You seem in a strange mood since I returned." She asked him.

"The truth is I've met someone else."

"What? You've been screwing some bitch behind my back?"

"Well what do you think you're doing with Lucian?" He asked.

"It's not behind your back. We're completely open about it with you."

"And with Camille? Does she know too?"

"Not exactly, but what does that matter. He's Satan and you know he always gets what he wants. She can't stop him."

"Yes I know that, but now it's time I get what I want." He told her firmly. "I've decided I'm meeting up with her tonight and I won't be back for a few days."

"Who the hell is she? You can't just take off with some slut and leave me here with the kids." She screamed at him.

He ignored her and wandered into their bathroom. He sat on the toilet and called up Lois's number.

"Hi baby." She answered.

"I'm coming over to yours tonight. I've told Sonia and she's not happy. I just hope I can get out without any trouble."

"Just take no shit from her. Be firm with her, after all it's alright for her to be with someone else. Why shouldn't you?"

She was right. He would tell her he was going and no argument.

"I'll be with you in the next hour or so." He said as he ended his call.

He sat on the toilet awhile contemplating what to do. He felt strange. Odd. As if he wasn't completely in control. As though some sort of fog had misted over his brain. He got up from the toilet, flushed it then washed his hands before opening the door. Sonia was stood waiting for him.

"So what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm going, and you can't stop me."

She started to argue with him. Shouting, screaming at him. He walked through the open doors of their balcony and stood by the railings. She was still screeching at him when he grabbed hold of her.

"Shut up. Shut up! I've had enough of your noise. I love Lois and I'm going to be with her." He growled as he took hold of her and leant her over the balcony.

And then it just seemed to happen. He didn't know how - he didn't push her, he didn't throw her, but suddenly she was gone, as though unseen hands had simply lifted her and thrown her over. The fog lifted.

"Oh my God, Sonia!" He screamed as he watched her body slowly spiral to the ground as if in slow motion, finally crashing on to the pavement five floors below. She didn't move. A pool of blood trickled from her lifeless frame. People gathered around her, looking up to see where she had fallen from.

His heart was beating fast. He didn't do it! He didn't push her! What the hell just happened?

***

Camille could hear Lucian on his phone. He was talking slowly and quietly. Something bad had happened. He finally emerged from his study looking very serious. Very pale.

"What's wrong? What's happened?" She asked him.

"That was Dan calling from New York. There's been a terrible accident. It's Sonia, she's dead." He choked, a shocked expression on his face.

"Oh no! How?" She asked.

"It seems she fell over their balcony. He says it was an accident, but I'm not sure. Maybe he pushed her? The police are of course investigating."

"I can't believe Dan would have done that. Why? He loved her."

"It seems they were arguing. He's met someone else."

"Oh. Well it's just awful. Poor Dan and their poor kids." She said as she wandered away.

***

So, she had done it. Lois had finally got rid of her. She had told her she would find a way to dispose of her permanently.

Camille had contacted Lois once she had discovered her husband's continuing affair with Sonia. Lois was one of his most faithful succubi and was very unhappy to hear that this woman was coming between Lucian and his Queen. She had told Camille she would find a way to deal with her and had immediately travelled to New York in order to bewitch Dan.

It was her supernatural presence that had pushed Sonia over the balcony, but the suspicion would be that Dan had done it, though of course it could never be proved. She hoped that Lucian would never suspect or know that she had been behind Sonia's untimely death.

------------------------------

Camille watched concerned as Lucian disappeared deeper and deeper into a state of depression. He was taking Sonia's death worse than she had imagined. He thought she was just a fuck slut to him, but it seemed there was more to their relationship than she had realised.

"Are you not eating this evening?" She asked him as she watched him push his plate away yet again.

"I don't feel like food."

"It's been a month since you heard the news about Sonia Lucian. Is this what's causing you distress?" She asked.

"Yes. But it's not just that. I just don't feel well. I am struggling to retain my human form."

"Oh. You must need a transfusion. It's quite some years since you last received blood. We will have to see who we can find for you."

The Devil required human blood in order to maintain his human existence. But not just any blood. It needed to be that of a virgin. At present, there were no young women members of the coven who wished to become a sacrifice. It was not going to be easy to find one, thought Serina.

But Lucian had already considered this problem and realised there was one particular virgin that would most definitely serve the purpose. Christina, the Christian nanny. He would take her. He would have to force her if necessary.

He would not tell Camille what he planned. She wouldn't be happy at all about his choice. But it would kill two birds with one stone. He wanted to fuck her anyway, and this would provide the perfect opportunity.

***

Christina was avoiding Lucian. He was not the same person since the death of his mistress. Actually, when he had seen her, he had shown no interest any more, and so she was surprised when he finally came to visit her and Daeman in the nursery.

"How are you doing Christina?" He asked.

He looked pale and haggard. Not so handsome as the rampant man who had tried to coerce her. His eyes looked tired. He was clearly unwell.

"I'm good thank you Lucian. But how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, but I need something or someone to take my mind off things. Would you come for a drink with me?" He asked.

Oh God. Not again. What should she say?

"Well I'm quite busy with Luke this weekend." She lied.

"I'm not planning to make any moves on you. I just want to talk." He told her.

"Well I could have a drink with you on Saturday."

"Good. I look forward to it."

He said before heading towards his little toddler son, picking him up and making him giggle.

***

Christina had butterflies in her stomach as she got herself ready. Why? This was just a drink with her boss. But secretly she knew and hoped there could be more to it. She did really like him still and something inside her wanted more from him.

They met in a bar in town. She had tried to make herself look as sexy as possible, which was never easy for her. It just didn't come naturally.

"You look nice." Said Lucian as he sat himself on the stool next to her.

"Thank you." She blushed.

They sat talking easily for the next hour. Lucian kept topping up her champagne glass, and now she could feel her head starting to spin.

"I think I had better get you home." He said as he took her arm and led her out towards his car.

He drove his car along the unlit road then started to turn off down a narrow lane, leading to the woods.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere we can get some privacy." He said, until the car came to a standstill.

He leant towards her and started to kiss her. "Let's get in the back of my car." He said before opening her door and letting her into the back.

He spread her out on his back seat then climbed on top of her and started to kiss her hard. Oh God it felt good, his hard cock grinding between her legs.

He lifted her skirt and pulled off her pantyhose and panties, revealing her hairy pussy. Then lifting her legs, he buried his face in between and started to lick her.

"Oh Lucian. That feels so good." She groaned. "Don't stop."

He raised his head. "Do you want me to take you Christina? Teach you the carnal pleasures of sex before you marry Luke."

She felt desperate now. "Yes Lucian. Please take me. I want to lose my virginity to you."

He bent down again and carried on licking her pussy. God she wanted him so bad now. But he was pulling away.

"Put your panties back on." He told her.

"Why? I thought you were going to make love to me." She said, confused yet again.

"I will. but not here. I want you to be my very special virgin. There will be a ceremony."

"What do you mean? A ceremony? What for, where?" She asked.

His eyes were drilling into hers now. She felt strange, almost hypnotised.

"You are to be my willing virgin for the night. I need to take your virginity, and I need you." He said as he started to kiss her deeply.

She didn't know what was going on or what he meant, but she knew she wanted him. She knew she wanted to give herself to him.

They drove back in silence to the house, where he escorted her to her room, kissing her again and closing the door on her.

She felt woozy, almost drunk. She didn't feel in control. She stripped off her clothes and climbed into her bed.

By morning, she still felt strange. She couldn't work, she had no energy.

------------------------------

"I don't know what's wrong with Christina. She's been unwell for days now. I think we need to have a doctor visit her." Said Camille.

"I will arrange for someone to come." Lucian told her. "Perhaps it would be best if you took Daeman to your mother's for a few days until she's better." He suggested.

"Yes, I think you're right."

Good, that was ideal. Hopefully she would be out of the way for a week or two. And hopefully when the sacrificial ceremony was to take place the following weekend.

***

The Doctor had immediately been summoned to see Christina.

"She needs complete bed rest for a few days." He told Camille. "She has a deep infection which has completely overwhelmed and exhausted her. I have given her medication to sedate her for a while."

"Oh poor girl. Well I'm leaving later today to take Daeman to my mother's, so she can have some peace and quiet. The staff will take care of her, and Lucian will be here if there is any problem."

"That's ideal." He told her as he put his equipment into his bag before heading towards the door. "I will be back to check on her tomorrow."

"Thank you Doctor Roberts." Said Lucian as he closed the door on him.

Doctor Roberts was a member of the coven. He had been briefed by Lucian and knew what would be required. He would return the following Friday before the ceremony to make certain she was adequately drugged before her sacrifice to Satan.

Lucian helped Camille to load her car with her luggage and everything she needed for her trip.

"Bye bye darling. Enjoy your time with your mother." He said as he kissed her deeply. "I'll miss you."

"Hopefully I won't be gone too long. Make sure you take good care of Christina. She's a good girl and so good with Daeman. I don't know what we'd do without her."

"Don't worry about her. She will be fine. I'll make sure she's well taken care of." He said as he closed the door and waved both of them off.

Lucian immediately climbed the stairs to Christina's room. He went inside and peeled back the sheets that covered her. He watched her as she slept. He noticed the good Doctor had removed the little gold cross she had been wearing around her neck. And now, he looked forward to taking her virginity at last. He stripped off her nightdress and looked at her boyish naked body. Then climbing on top of her, he started to kiss her, working his way down her body, kissing every part of her soft virgin flesh. He couldn't wait to sink his throbbing prick inside her, but knew it would have to wait until the ceremony.

He climbed off her again, covering her with her duvet. He would let her sleep this evening so that she would be well ready for preparations when his High Priestess finally appeared. She would be pierced, bathed, shaved, massaged and internally prepared to receive the Devil's cum.

-----------------------------------

It was now the morning before the sacrificial ceremony. Christina had woken to find herself naked in her bed. What the hell? She still felt a little woozy. Then she noticed a woman in the corner of her room, setting out what looked like medical instruments and liquid filled bottles.

"Who are you?" She asked weakly.

"Oh hello dear, you're awake at last. My name is Miranda. I am a friend of Camille and Lucian's. I'm here to help you. You've been very unwell dear. The doctor will be here shortly to give you some more medicine." She told her.

Christina's head was thumping. What was wrong with her? She wondered. She felt so weak.

"We're going to bathe you shortly. You've had a fever. That's why you are undressed." She lied.

And now the door opened and two women walked through. They headed to the bathroom and she heard the tub being filled with water. Yes, a bath would be nice. Perhaps it would make her feel better.

They were now helping her out of her bed and leading her towards the steam filled room. She could smell the sweet scent of jasmine from the bathwater. She sat on the toilet for a moment, relieving herself of her morning pee, but noticed she stung beneath. But now they were helping her into the bath tub. She lay back relaxing in the foam as they started to stroke her body with a sponge. It felt good.

But it was then that she noticed her piercings. Both nipples had tiny silver rings running through them, and as she felt below she realised her clit was also pierced. What the hell? And even though she felt so washed out, somehow she felt incredibly sexy around the metal that had been pierced through her most intimate parts.

"Oh I feel so tired. But why have I been pierced?" She asked one of the women, as her eyes started to close.

"Just relax dear. We will bathe you, then massage you, before Miranda prepares you."

"Prepares me? What do you mean? Who pierced me?"

"Prepare you for the ceremony dear. Before Lucian takes you, you need to be prepared to receive his cum. We don't want you burning do we dear? And the piercings are for your benefit to give you an enhanced sexual experience."

What the hell was she talking about? "Lucian takes me. When?"

"This evening. The master wants you and needs you. It is a great honour to sacrifice yourself to him."

Sacrifice? What the hell? She needed to get dressed and get out of here. Her heart was pounding. What did they intend to do to her?

"Help me out of this bath. I want to go home." She started to try to get out, but she was too weak.

They lifted her out and wrapped a sumptuous white towel around her. And now they were helping her into her bedroom.

"Aahh good morning Christina. You are looking much better today." Said Doctor Roberts. "However, you still need to rest. Come and lay on the bed and I will administer more medicine. Just a light sedative to help you sleep." He told her.

"No. I want to go home. I can rest there." She told him.

"That's not possible at the moment I'm afraid." The two women held her tightly and led her to her bed, but now she was struggling to release herself from their grip.

"Don't be difficult Christina. Keep still while I administer this sedative." He said as he squirted liquid from the needle he held in his hand.

She was now naked and held down firmly on the bed by the two women as the doctor approached her and pushed the needle into her arm.

"Nooo. I want to go home to my parents." She cried as the needle sank into her vein.

But now her eyes were closing again. Her struggling ceased. It was time to remove her hair. They sat her up against her pillows and started to snip off great chunks with the scissors. Finally an electric razor was produced, her head shaved all over until every trace of her hair had gone.

The women then spread her out on the bed and started to pour the perfumed liquids over her body, massaging her skin, her breasts. The High Priestess came towards her and opened her legs wide. She lathered her pussy before shaving her carefully and completely. She needed to be completely clean for the Devil.

Miranda now held the green liquid in her hand and carefully opened her up and inserted the tube before pumping it inside her. Her pussy and anus were filled. This would protect her from burning when Satan filled her with his cum.

At last she was ready. All that remained was to dress her. A gossamer thin white gown hung on the wardrobe. When it was time, she would wear the revealing robe to stand before the almighty master.

----------------------------

Christina had slept fitfully all day. Unable to separate her dreams from reality. She finally awoke feeling strangely calm. She somehow knew something very special was expected of her and that it involved Lucian. She realised she had been chosen, and she was to give him her virginity.

Miranda was in the room with her.

"Aaah you are awake my dear. You must eat and drink before the ceremony." She told her.

Christina sat up in her bed. She suddenly felt ravenously hungry as Miranda passed her a tray of food, wine and water.

"Thank you, I must admit I'm starving." She told her as she started to eat.

The food and wine tasted delicious, but she was starting to feel a little woozy again as she drank. She couldn't focus properly.

"Ok I think that's enough wine." Said Miranda as she removed the drugged drink from her hand. "We need to dress you now."

Christina watched as the door opened and the two women entered again. Both dressed in shiny black latex. She had never seen anything like it, but thought they looked incredibly sexy.

They helped her out of the bed, supporting her so that her wobbly legs didn't collapse beneath her, and now they were slipping the white transparent gown over her naked body.

They led her along the upper hallway to the stairs then carefully helped her down. Her legs felt stronger now. She was shocked to find so many people waiting below. Men and women dressed in black cloaks. Surely they weren't all here to see Lucian take her virginity? What on earth was happening? Yet still, in her drugged state she felt pleasantly calm. She just wished Lucian would appear. She really wanted him.

***

The women led her into the great hall, her bare feet pattered along the cold stone floor until she was stood in front of Lucian. Her pussy felt wet and tingly as she stared at him. He looked incredibly handsome. His naked muscular torso displayed, and he was wearing the sexiest tight black leather pants. God she wanted him to take her. She looked at his bulging cock hungrily. Longing for it to be inside her.