Daeman's Nannies Pt. 04

Story Info
Camille fucks younger male nanny.
15.9k words
5
4.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian Natas is The Devil. He married his wife Camille at the tender age of 18, taking her virginity in front of his coven of loyal followers. A few years later she gave birth to his son Daeman. His ultimate replacement on this earth.

After a terrible and painful birth where Camille nearly lost her life, she was unable to bond with Lucian for quite some after, as she realised he had valued the life of his new born son more than hers. However, time has now moved on and relations between them are slowly improving.

This is the final part of the story of various nannies employed to take care of Daeman, who Satan desires and seeks to take for himself.

If you would like to know more of the background of Lucian and Camille, then please read my series. "Lucian's Temptations".

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction written by myself. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa had now moved into Lucian's room full time. Sex between them was hot and randy and Camille could not help but hear them whenever she walked past the room. She felt disgusted at what her husband was blatantly doing with their nanny, neither of them even trying to disguise their rampant affair now.

Me Me had become a complete slut. Walking around in the tight sexy outfits Lucian bought for her. Her huge tits always on display and generally covered in bites and bruises. In Camille's eyes, she was disgusting.

She felt genuinely repulsed by the two of them. Yet she also felt sad. Her bed was empty and lonely without Lucian. She had once thought she no longer loved him nor wanted him, but something had changed inside her. She realised she wanted him back and Melissa gone.

She needed to employ a new nanny and find a way to make Lucian want her at the same time.

"Yes, he's 22 and pretty good looking." Her mother told her.

"But do you think he would want to take care of Daeman? It's not the normal kind of job for a young guy." She asked.

"I'm sure he would be good at it. He has younger brothers and sisters, so he's very used to kids. And if he knows you come with the job too, I'm sure he will be only too keen!" She laughed.

Jake was the eldest son of one of the coven members. He was gorgeous in appearance and extremely muscular and fit. Since his late teens he had always been keen on the ladies and in particular, older ones with plenty of experience. They had a lot to teach, and he loved to pleasure gorgeous milfs and had in fact had sex with Delvine on a number of occasions.

She knew he would be up for the job for a while, but hopefully it wouldn't be for too long once Lucian grew jealous. Which she had no doubt he would. Although Melissa was his latest hot concubine Delvine knew he would not be able to cope with Camille being screwed by another man - especially a much younger one.

---------------------------------------

"So this is our little Dae." Said Camille.

Jake was standing by the breakfast bar when Camille walked in with Daeman.

"Say hello to Jake." Said Camille.

"Hello Dae. Do you like to play soccer?" He asked the little boy.

His face lit up. "Oh yes. Papa sometimes plays with me when he's here."

"Yes that's right. Though he's been too busy with Melissa to make time to play with his son lately." Camille said cuttingly.

"Well we'll soon put that right. Shall we play in the garden now?" He asked him.

"Oh yes please Jake." He said as he ran off to his playroom to get a ball.

***

Camille watched them both from the window. Daeman clearly loved being with him, and to be honest, Camille loved what she was looking at. She knew she would have no trouble in seducing the younger man. She could already tell the way he looked at her that he would be only too keen to fuck her.

He was pretty gorgeous. Beautiful blue eyes, bouncy shoulder length brown hair. A sexy muscular body and his cock prominently bulging in his jeans. She felt warm and wet at the prospect of being fucked by it, or taking it in her mouth. Yes, this wouldn't be a hardship, and hopefully her plan would work and her husband would become exceedingly jealous.

And more importantly Jake would be good for her son. He was currently missing a father figure. She felt furious that Melissa presently seemed more important to Lucian than both herself and their son. She needed to go, and soon.

Daeman walked through the kitchen door, pulling Jake behind him.

"Can Jake stay mummy? Please say yes, I want him to be my friend." He told her.

"Well it looks like you've got the job Jake. When can you move in?" She asked.

"As soon as you want me to start."

"Next week?"

"Sure. Next Monday."

"That's fantastic. I'm sure you'll do a great job and take care of him."

"Definitely. And you too, if you like?" He said as he winked at her.

--------------------

Camille had informed Lucian that Jake would be moving in. He found it a little strange she had chosen a male to look after Dae, but it didn't bother him. All he cared about was spending time with Melissa. Sex with her was now unbelievably hot and he couldn't get enough of her and those magnificent tits. He wanted to be left alone with her to play with them day and night. She was fucked by either Lucian or Satan daily and she was loving her new life.

"I think we should go and stay at my London apartment." He told her. "I'm sick of Camille always being around, I need to fuck you properly and it's not easy when she's here." He said as he started to kiss her.

He pulled on the lacing of the shiny leather top she wore, pulling it apart to allow her huge rippling melons to drop out. He kissed and licked them before taking her nipples into his mouth.

"Fuck I love these tits." He said as he sucked hard.

Melissa groaned. "Fuck me baby. I want you so much." She told him.

He unfastened the zipper on her shiny tight pants and pulled them down to reveal her gorgeous hairless pussy. He lifted her up on to the kitchen worktop and started to eat her out, his hands gripping hard to the creaky shiny fabric that covered her legs. He was fucking her with his tongue and fingers before wrenching hard to pull the squeaky pants from her.

He threw them to the floor then opened her legs wide, pulling her on to his huge rigid cock. Her enormous tits bounced wildly as he fucked her hard, up and down on his eager member.

***

Camille had just walked through the door with Daeman when she heard the groaning and screaming coming from the kitchen. Daeman looked at her worriedly.

"Don't worry baby." She said. "It's just daddy playing silly games with Me Me. Go and play with your toys in your room and I'll be there shortly."

She was furious. How dare he fuck Melissa when he knew they were due to return from his nursery school.

She burst into the huge kitchen to see Melissa lying virtually naked on the breakfast bar and Lucian on top pounding her hard, his hands squeezing her enormous tits. She watched awhile as he sucked on her nipples then went back to eating her cunt, before sinking his cock into her again.

"Stop now! Daeman's back home and might walk in at any moment." She screamed at them.

Lucian turned towards her, his eyes yellow with rage. He didn't like being interrupted.

"Get out of here Camille. I'm busy fucking Melissa and I intend to finish this." He hissed as he went back to sucking her tits and fucking her hard.

This was just too much to take now. Thank goodness Jake was starting soon. She would teach Lucian a lesson.

--------------------------------

Lucian and Me Me had left for London. Camille felt lonely without him but Jake was now due to arrive.

She watched as he pulled up in his Jeep. He really was very attractive. It would be nice to have someone younger around for a change. And perhaps someone who may be interested in her.

"Mummy, Jake's here." Shouted Daeman. He was so excited, he had woken early knowing he was due to arrive.

"Judith will let him in." The housekeeper was already heading to the door. Daeman ran after her.

They both walked back into the kitchen, Dae holding tightly to Jake's hand.

"Hi Mrs Natas, how are you?" Asked Jake.

"I'm good thanks Jake. Dae has been so excited about you coming." In fact she had been too.

"Judith will show you to your room. I'll let you get settled in before I go through everything with you. Dae's routine etc."

"Sure. That's great Mrs Natas."

"Camille please!"

"Sure. Camille." He said, his gorgeous blue eyes drilling into hers.

He felt the mutual attraction between them, and wondered where it might lead. She certainly was one gorgeous woman. But he knew he would need to be careful. He knew full well her husband was Satan. Yet she seemed lonely and she definitely fancied him.

Camille felt her pussy tingle as he looked at her. She hadn't had sex in a while and she definitely wouldn't say no to this hunk of a young man.

"I'll see you shortly little fella" He told Dae as he exited the kitchen.

***

Jake thought his room was great. Far more luxury than he was used to. A great size with sofa and table. A huge tv mounted on the wall and a desk and chair for his computer. And of course an en suite. He was made up. This job was gonna be a blast. Money for old rope - looking after kids was simple. And who knew what perks might come with the job!

Once he had put his few clothes away and his toiletries in the shower room, he headed downstairs to find Camille. She was in the kitchen giving Daeman his lunch.

"I'll take it from here if you like Camille?"

"Great. I've just put some fish fingers and chips in the oven" She told him. "And I've got his daily schedule here for you. He currently goes to nursery 3 days a week, but that will increase shortly. He's a very active little guy and loves much attention."

"Don't you worry, I'll soon get in the swing with him. You'll soon be able to go out for your leisurely ladies lunches again." He joked. " By the way, Where's Mr Natas?"

"He's in London at the moment, but he'll be back at the weekend."

"So if you fancy a romantic night out, let me know and I'll babysit for you."

"That won't be necessary. I would imagine he's already made arrangements in that department."

He thought she looked sad. He wondered what was going on. Was Lucian having an affair? He'd heard before he had various women.

Well he could make sure his wife was kept happy and satisfied. Part of the service he thought to himself!

***

Jake had settled into the routine with Daeman and now Lucian was due back.

He heard the gurgling of his sports car before he actually saw Lucian and noticed someone in the passenger seat beside him. He watched as he leapt out of the car, then intriguingly as a woman dressed in tight black shiny pvc stretched her legs out, then stood in her six inch heeled boots.

Fuck she was one sexy piece. This must be Lucian's mistress. No wonder Camille was pissed. He had to get a closer look. He opened his door and headed down the stairs.

Dae was already in his arms. Lucian lifted him on to his shoulders. The sexy piece stood with him. Fuck, the size of her tits! Her whole body was tightly clad in shimmering sexy black vinyl. As he got closer he noticed her prominent nipples and the blue hickeys all over her rippling tits. Not surprisingly, Lucian had clearly been having a lot of fun with them.

Camille stood back and watched Daeman, frowning at the woman. Clearly very unhappy. Jake headed towards her.

Lucian finally stood the giggling Daeman on the floor then wrapped his arm around the woman's waist. Dae cuddled her.

"I've missed you Me Me." He said as she embraced him. She clearly knew him well. What a strange set up thought Jake.

"This is Jake, Lucian. He's taking care of Dae for us." Said Camille.

Lucian surveyed the younger, good looking male. He was not sure how he felt about this. He hoped his wife had no ideas of any extra curricular activity with him.

"Hello Jake. I hope Dae has been good for you." He said. "This is Melissa, my concubine." He said quite openly before snogging her hard.

Jake noticed Camille looked furious. It seemed Lucian couldn't keep his hands off her and now his lips were heading down her neck towards her cleavage Even Jake felt he didn't know where to look. He wanted to tell them to go get a room. However it seemed Lucian had the same idea anyway, as soon he led Melissa up the stairs to his bedroom, her sexy outfit creaking and rustling as she walked. Jake was entranced by her sexy shiny ass as she took step by step. Fuck he would have loved to strip her out of it and screw her. What man wouldn't?

An hour later he heard groans from the bedroom as Lucian fucked her hard. Shit this was all making him feel fucking horny.

***

Lucian had instructed Jake to join them for dinner. He wanted to know more about him. And now Jake was interested to know more about them too.

Camille had got Daeman to bed and now they all sat in the large dining room. Lucian at the head of the table, flanked by Camille and Jake. Melissa sat next to Jake. He could hardly take his eyes from her rippling breasts.

Camille was now totally pissed with them. She hadn't wanted to join them for dinner in the first place, and now that both men were ogling Melissa she just felt eager to eat and get to bed. But now Lucian was looking at her his eyes penetrating deep. He placed his hand on hers. It seemed he did still want her. But that definitely wasn't going to happen while that bitch was shacked up with him. Yet it gave her hope.

She could see Melissa watching jealously as Lucian stroked her hand. She leant in to kiss him, just to reiterate who was his wife. They kissed passionately awhile as Jake talked to Me Me, but she was distracted. Her lover was clearly interested in his wife again.

They finally broke apart. "So tell me Jake, your parents are members of my coven are they not?"

"Yes sir. Trevor and Di Deakin. They've been members since before I was born."

"So why haven't you joined yet? As one of my faithful disciples, you will reap many rewards as your parents have."

"I am considering it." He said. "I have great respect for you sir."

"Good. And I am sure you will enjoy our meetings. Orgies."

"Yes I am sure I would!" He quipped.

"But as you have huge respect for me, I am sure you can appreciate my wife is completely off limits to you unless I give my prior permission. Which I don't."

Jake looked sheepish and Camille angry. She pulled her hand from Lucian's. She felt embarrassed.

"However, I notice your interest in my concubine. Perhaps you would like to fuck her?"

Jake said nothing.

"Well? Do you want to fuck her?" He asked. Clearly taunting Jake.

He smiled. "I guess I wouldn't turn down the opportunity sir."

Lucian laughed. "Come here Me Me."

Melissa protested. Jake was good looking but she didn't want to be fucked by him.

"You will do as I tell you!" He ordered.

She got up from her chair and stood next to Lucian.

"Now I've noticed you looking at her tits since you first saw her. I don't blame you." He said as he slowly started to unclip the metal fastenings of the shiny red vinyl corset she was wearing. With each open clip, more and more of her gorgeous flesh was titillatingly revealed.

Finally her huge rippling tits bounced and lolloped out as he opened it up fully and threw it aside. He pulled her towards him and began to suckle her hard thick nipples, unable to resist them as usual.

Me Me groaned as he suckled her. Jake stared in disbelief, his cock threatening to burst out of his pants. Camille felt livid. She got up to leave, but Lucian pushed her down.

"Sit down." He hissed, his eyes glowing yellow. "You will watch Jake fuck Melissa while I fuck you."

He now turned Melissa to face Jake. "Suck her beautiful tits." He told him.

God he wanted them and he was desperate to fill her with his cum. She leant over him to allow him to take hold of them. Like Lucian and probably like most men, he couldn't get enough of her gorgeous rippling mammaries. He went from each sumptuous tit to the other, licking and sucking her areolas and nipples.

Lucian was snogging Camille hard, sexed up as he watched Jake and Me Me, and Camille didn't want to admit she felt turned on by what was happening to Melissa.

But now Lucian stood and pulled her away from Jake. He led her to the end of the long table and sat her on it, pushing her backwards and opening her legs. He stroked and kissed the tight red pvc that covered them before taking hold of a knife and inserting it just above her crotch.

Jake and Camille watched avidly as Lucian ripped it down to make a hole, then taking the vinyl in his hands there was a loud ripping sound as he tore open her shiny tight pants.

Melissa groaned as Lucian pushed his fingers inside her dripping wet cunt. Her huge tits lolloped to her sides, her rippling creamy flesh jiggling and bouncing. She looked so fucking sexy, Lucian couldn't resist her pussy. He lowered his head to eat her out as Melissa writhed around on the table.

Camille felt jealous and wanted to look away, yet somehow she also wanted to watch. Her pussy was dripping. She wanted her husband.

"Come Jake. It's your turn. Taste Me Me's sweet pussy, then fuck it!" He growled.

Jake was quick to respond. He bent down to lick her out, lifting her legs high as he pushed his tongue inside her deep chasm. Shit he needed to fuck this sexy slut. He thought his cock would explode before he could actually get it inside her.

Lucian pulled her further on to the table. "Get on her and fuck her!" He told him before heading towards Camille.

He stood behind his wife his hands reaching inside her dress to get to her voluptuous tits. She groaned as he fondled them. She really wanted him. But it wouldn't be wise while that slag was still with him living in their home.

They both watched as Jake unfastened his jeans, his sizeable cock springing out, hard and ready. Melissa leant forwards to suck him deep into her mouth. He gasped loudly, but he wanted to fuck that inviting wet pussy.

"Let's go to our room. I want to fuck you properly my love." Said Lucian.

She had to be strong, no matter how much she wanted him.

"No. Not until you get rid of that whore." She told him. "I will never be yours again until she's gone."

"Fuck Camille. You're being so difficult." He said, slamming the table with his knuckles.

Meanwhile Jake had entered Melissa and was pounding her hard with his cock. He was mesmerised by her huge melons which bounced around and rippled as he screwed her back and forth. He knew this couldn't possibly last long as had been so desperate to fuck her. And now he felt the cum rising. He groaned and gasped as he exploded inside her, then watching his gloopy creamy cum dribble out on to the shiny table. Fuck he'd needed that.

Lucian now pulled him from Melissa before mounting her himself. If his wife wasn't prepared to have him, then he would take Me Me instead, and Camille would have to watch while he did it.

Camille tried to move to leave the table, but Lucian was holding her captive with unseen hands. He wanted her to watch him fuck Me Me. He wanted her to feel jealous. He wanted her.

"I will have you soon Camille." He said as he pounded Melissa with his huge prick. "You know I always get what I want. Now watch while I fuck her. This could have been you." He said as he thrusted hard.

Melissa groaned and grunted as she spasmed beneath him, her juices squirting on to the table. And now Lucian growled loudly as he pulled out of her, spraying his cum in a fountain towards Camille, splodges of it landing onto her empty plate.