Daeman's Nannies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Camille lay in her bed crying. She could have had her husband tonight, but it wouldn't have solved the problem of Melissa. She had to get her out of their home, but how?

Lucian had given specific instructions to Jake not to have sex with her, but she had to find a way. She wanted Lucian to find them together. She needed to make Lucian jealous. She needed him to feel what she was feeling.

-------------------------------

Lucian and Melissa had returned to London the following morning. If Camille was no longer prepared to have sex with him then there was no point staying. He wanted his wife - ideally at the same time as Melissa. But she wasn't willing. He couldn't bear to be near her. He wanted her too much.

It was now a week since Lucian had left and Camille was miserable he had gone. He would be away at least a month. She knew she would miss him, but couldn't bear Melissa with him. And watching him fuck her had just been too much for her to take.

"He's being so thoughtless and cruel mum, What does he expect from me? He actually fucked her in front of me last week."

Delvine felt desperately sorry for her daughter, but knew Lucian had become more selfish the older he got. He had always fucked other women. Camille knew that. The devil had a huge sexual appetite. But to have his latest concubine live under the same roof was cruel.

"Perhaps it's time you made him jealous. Give him a taste of his own medicine. You know he hates the thought of you with others."

"I've come to exactly the same conclusion, which is why I employed Jake."

"So start having sex with him, and let Lucian find out."

"But he specifically warned him not to go near me. I'm worried what he might do to him."

"This is for your marriage Camille. I'm sure Jake can take care of himself. You need to make Lucian desperate for you. Dress yourself like Me Me. Make him want hot sex with you. So much so he sends her away. Don't tell him he can't have her. Just not in your home. It should be just you and him."

Camille knew she was right. She would start working on Jake. He shouldn't prove too difficult to entice.

***

Jake had been busy all day with Daeman. It was a no school day, so he entertained him with many activities. He really was so good with him. A natural with children. She was sure he would make a good father one day. Currently they were out in the garden playing ball. Both of them had so much energy!

She stood watching from the kitchen.

"What would you like for dinner Camille?" Asked Judith.

"Don't worry about me. I'll sort myself out." She told her.

She had plans for the evening. A nice take out. Hopefully to share with Jake if he was in.

The two of them came bursting into the kitchen.

"Wow Dae's exhausting. He never stops. I think I need a night in front of the tv followed by early bed tonight." Jake told Camille.

Perfect. "Well I'm just getting a take out. Maybe Chinese food. Do you want to join me."

"Yeah sure. Sounds great."

Good. She would make her moves on him once Daeman was asleep in bed.

***

Jake was busy getting Daeman to bed while Camille was bathing. She had given Judith the night off as she didn't want to be disturbed. She eventually climbed out of the bath tub and wrapped herself in the soft fleecy white towel. She ran it over her voluptuous breasts, swollen with anticipation. Her pussy was moist.

It wasn't really the thought of having sex with Jake. It was just the need for sex in general. She had desperately wanted Lucian to fuck her, but was determined to make certain the whore had left their house before she slept with him again. But now she needed to start her 'fling' with Jake - then make certain that Lucian knew what was going on.

She quickly applied her makeup before sorting her gorgeous hair. Then sitting on the edge of her bed, she carefully pulled up her sheer black stockings before fastening them to the garter belt she was wearing around her waist. Then her tiny black lace thong and three quarter bra, her nipples poking temptingly over the top.

Her luscious rippling creamy breasts jiggled as she walked towards her walk in wardrobe to choose a dress. A smart black one which showed off her tempting cleavage. She could see her nipples poking through. Finally a high pair of black court shoes.

What man could resist her now?

***

Camille walked into the quiet kitchen and ordered the food delivery. Jake walked in while she was talking on the phone.

Fuck he didn't realise he should be 'dressing' for dinner. Camille looked incredible. He felt a slob in his jeans and t shirt. He looked at the tight black dress that sheathed her fantastic figure. Particularly her gorgeous breasts. He could see her nipples. His cock was hardening. Down boy, he thought to himself.

"Ok, so that's all ordered." Said Camille.

"Shall I go and change? I feel such a mess next to you. You look er.... gorgeous Camille."

"Thank you Jake. No don't worry. I just get fed up with wearing the same old things. I thought I'd let you see I can be an attractive woman when I try!" She laughed.

He didn't want to comment, but he thought she always looked attractive, whatever she chose to wear. In fact very sexy and very beautiful

"Would you like a drink Jake?"

"Sure. A beer would be great."

She went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of lager and a bottle of wine for herself, pouring them into two separate glasses.

"Let's take them into the lounge." She suggested.

They sat on separate sofas, chatting easily. Jake watched as she shifted, her dress rising a little to reveal her stocking tops. Fuck! She really was one hell of a sexy woman. But completely off limits. If Lucian hadn't warned him off, he would definitely have been well in there.

He was imagining what it would be like to open up those sexy legs and go down on her. He imagined ripping off the tiny little panties she was sure to be wearing and revealing her neatly waxed smooth cunt. Fuck his cock was throbbing. Camille was staring at his crotch. He placed his hand over to hide his mound.

And then, thank goodness, the door bell rang.

"Aaah food! I'll go get it." He said before quickly getting up and leaving the room.

Camille got up to move to the kitchen. Jake was clearly interested in her, but he was holding back. Scared of what Lucian might do.

She would ply him with drink and work on him. She sensed he would be easily tempted. A good flash of her cleavage and more of her stockings. Men were such pushovers!

She was refreshing their drinks when Jake walked in.

"Smells good." He said. "I'm starving. Your son has given me quite an appetite"

"Good. there's plenty there. We'll sit at this table." She said, setting out the plates, cutlery then drinks.

Camille sat at the end and placed Jake next to her. They both set out the foil containers and spooned the delicious food on to their plates.

"Mmmm this is really good." Said Jake as he tucked in.

"Yeah it's a good restaurant this one. So tell me, do you have a regular girlfriend?" She asked him.

"No-one exclusive. I see many girls, but I've not found 'the one' yet."

"So you just like to have sex with them?"

He was a bit taken aback by Camille's directness. "Yeah I guess so."

"Hmmm. A bit like my husband really, although of course I should be 'the one.'" She told him. Clearly upset.

"How did it come about with Melissa moving in with him?"

"She was our last nanny." Jake looked shocked. "She wasn't like that when she started the job. Plain, prim proper. Glasses, her breasts well hidden. I thought she'd be perfect for Dae and perfect for repelling Lucian. I didn't dream he would go for her. But I should have known better. Once he'd got a sniff of her huge tits, there was no stopping him.

I guess it was my own fault really. She wanted to leave when he first made a pass at her. I should have let her go, but it suited me initially to let him screw her. You see, I'd kind of gone off sex with him."

"So why did your feelings change?"

"It was when I returned one evening to find Satan fucking her in his dungeon. They had woken Daeman with her screams. He was terrified. And Satan and Lucian were unrepentant. Then after that he refused to send her away. As a result I haven't slept with him since.

And now I am missing him. Missing MY husband who she has stolen. But I refuse to let him have me until she is gone."

"I can see how you must feel, but is this not normal behaviour for the Devil? Surely he is always screwing other women?"

"Yes that is of course true, but he doesn't normally live with them under the same roof as me and Dae.

He has a number of concubines who I realise he likes to fuck, but this one seems a firm favourite at the moment. He is completely mesmerised by those huge tits of hers. You can see what he does to them, by the purple bite marks and rope burns. He loves to play his sadistic games with her."

"How do you propose to get her out?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll find a way."

She wasn't being honest with Jake. She knew exactly what she was going to do, and how it would involve him.

"Anyway, enough of all that. Let me pass you some more of this delicious food, and another beer."

She deliberately leant over him with one of the food containers. Her dress dropped open revealing her gorgeous creamy tits. Jake couldn't help but notice her pale pink nipples poking over her black lacy bra.

And now she headed to the fridge, deliberately bending over to reveal her stockings and suspenders. Jake was growing hard again. He really wanted to put this woman, this gorgeous sexy milf, out of her misery and give her a good seeing too!

"Well that was bloody awesome!" Said Jake as he replaced his cutlery and downed the last of his beer.

""Let me help you clear up." He said as he grabbed hold of their plates.

They were both rinsing them off before putting them into the dishwasher. But as they bent down either side they nearly crashed heads as they both rose together. Both of them were laughing, but then it happened. They looked into each others eyes and knew what the other wanted.

Jake moved around to Camille and started to kiss her gently at first, then their tongues were sliding against each others, their kisses deeper and more fervent.

Jake pulled Camille to the side of the breakfast bar and pushed up her dress to reveal her stockings and thong. He ripped it from her then sat her atop of the granite, opening her legs wide and sinking his head between them. Camille took hold of his soft hair as he tongued her smooth pussy, paying particular attention to her precious little bud. He opened her lips wide and sank his tongue deep inside her dripping wet pink glistening cunt. She was delicious.

He pulled away. "Let's go to my room. I want to fuck you Camille"

He helped her off the breakfast bar and led her up the stairs to his room.

***

They both stood by the large bed, kissing frantically and needily. Jake unfastened the zipper of her dress and let it pool to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood in just her stockings and bra. And now she was unfastening it to allow her two voluptuous rippling beauties drop out.

"Fuck you're gorgeous Camille." He said as he took hold of her soft breasts with both hands.

He lifted them to his lips and sucked in her rosy pink nipples. Camille groaned as he greedily fed on one tit and then the other. God he loved tits, especially large ripe ones belonging to a sexy milf who was desperate for sex.

He pushed her gently onto the bed and climbed on to her, gathering her rippling flesh with both hands, sucking hard on her areolas and nipples. Camille groaned, luxuriating in Jake's attention to her tits. She loved them being suckled. She missed her husband's lips on them.

And now he worked his way down to her pussy again, opening her up with his tongue. He continued to eat her awhile, then.

"Come here Jake give me your prick. I want to taste you." She told him.

He stood by the bed and removed his jeans then boxers, his cock hard and ready sprang out at her. Fuck, he hadn't yet showered, he thought.

But Camille wasn't bothered. He smelt of man. Hot and sexy. She licked his length, cleaning him, opening his foreskin, licking and sucking his cockhead. Fuck he thought he would come already. He'd lost control when he fucked Melissa. He didn't want to do it again.

She was running her mouth up and down him, taking him to the back of her throat. Fuck the Devil had taught her well! He pulled out before he exploded in her mouth.

He made his way to her nipples again, fingering her wet pussy at the same time. Camille was panting. He wanted to make her come, so now headed back down between her legs.

"Push your clit against my tongue baby. Come all over it." He said.

Camille groaned and pushed herself against his soft slippery tongue and before long she spasmed against him. Her legs straining and twitching as her orgasm coursed through her. She'd needed that badly.

Jake was now unclipping her stockings and gently removing them, her shoes and garter belt so that she was completely naked. He looked at her as she lay on the bed. She was definitely the most sexy gorgeous woman he had ever fucked.

And as he climbed on to her he was so engrossed he completely forgot her husband's warning. Satan's threat.

He was too carried away in his sexual frenzy and his needy cock fucked her back and forth. She felt beyond delicious. His hard prick slid easily in out of her soft wet pussy. She felt tight, warm and welcoming. He was in sex heaven. He watched mesmerised as her fleshy mounds rippled and jiggled as he fucked her hard.

And now he could hold back no longer. He groaned hard as he withdrew from her and showered his gloopy white cum all over her delicious tits.

"Oh fuck that was good Camille. You are one sexy woman." He told her. "Stay with me tonight. We can screw all night long."

"Mmmmm. That sounds good." She said as she nuzzled into his smooth muscular chest.

***

They spent the entire night having sex together. Four or five times. Camille felt satisfied at last. And now she had Jake where she wanted him. He was like a kid in a sweetie shop. Always wanting more - especially her nipples.

He was currently latched on to her left tit, sucking like a baby. She stroked his head as she used to with Daeman. It felt so good to be close to a man again. Connected. She wondered how long it would take before Lucian's senses picked up on what she was doing. Hopefully not too long, though she would enjoy the sex with Jake for as long as she was able.

Meanwhile, Jake was oblivious. He hadn't fucked like that, ever. And now he planned to continue what he had started with Camille. He hadn't even given a thought to Lucian and currently he was too absorbed in suckling on her gorgeous tits.

Melissa had been a great fuck and her huge, magnificent tits were rare and delicious. He could see why Lucian was fixated by them. Yet his wife was more beautiful and sexy, and though her breasts were not as large, they were still very sizeable and quite perfect. Camille definitely appealed more than Melissa, though he would not turn down a fuck with either of them!

But he knew he had to be careful. God knows what Lucian would do to him if he found out he was bedding his wife.

Sadly it was time to get up now. Dae would be up shortly and he couldn't risk him seeing him with his mother. He reluctantly pulled himself from her breasts. Her nipples wet and glistening from his saliva, and a couple of hickeys on her pale flesh. He'd got carried away. He hoped they'd be gone by the time Lucian returned.

"Got to sort Dae out now." He said as he kissed her gently and got out of the bed.

"Yes, you'd better go. We can do this all again tonight if you like?"

"Definitely. You can move in while Lucian's away if you want"

She smiled and nodded. She'd got him. She would enjoy the next little while until her husband returned.

-------------------------------

Camille had moved into Jake's room. Sex was really good between them, but now she needed Lucian to find out she was being screwed by another man.

She lay on top of Jake sucking his cock while he licked her pussy. It felt good.

She concentrated hard. See Lucian, I'm enjoying another man and soon he will be fucking me, she thought to herself. Aren't you the tiniest bit jealous?

Lucian, meanwhile, was feasting on Melissa's tits. He groaned as he chewed and sucked them. It took two hands to hold one breast properly, they were so large. They were deliciously squidgy and heavy. Fuck he loved her huge rippling breasts. He felt he could drown in her soft flesh. He laid his face between both of them, burying himself deep inside her soft warm cleavage, pushing both tits either side of his face. He would soon run his large cock between them, before finally decorating them all over with his cum.

Melissa was gasping, rubbing her clit at the same time. Lucian's exquisite tit worship always felt so good and intense. She came easily when he suckled on them. Sometimes she wished they were full of milk. She would love to feed him properly. Like her own baby.

And now she thought about it, she wanted his baby. She would have to persuade him to impregnate her. She knew the thought of being able to feed from his concubine would prove tempting. And that way, she would have his child too. She would be as important as Camille. Except she would make sure she took good care of him. Give him what he wanted, unlike Camille. He might even marry her.

It was her own fault Melissa was now permanently with her husband. She had stupidly rejected him. She hadn't wanted him, yet now suddenly she seemed jealous. Perhaps because she could see they were so good together and Lucian now wanted her more than Camille.

"Eat my pussy Lucian. Lick me out." She begged.

He crawled down and opened her legs wide, pushing his tongue inside her very wet cunt.

"Mmmm, delicious." He groaned, his huge cock pressing into the cool satin sheets below. His ass gyrating as he licked and slurped on her sticky, dripping opening.

He was totally absorbed in his 'work', when suddenly he heard Camille inside his head. He stopped. She was being fucked.

"See my love, this could have been you." She said. "But until you finish with that whore, you are nothing to me. You are no longer my husband. No longer able to have me."

Camille was groaning in his head. He wanted to see. He concentrated hard until he could see her naked on a bed with a man mounted over her. He was fucking his wife.

He was furious. Insanely jealous. Immediately pulling away from Melissa.

She could see he looked angry. "What's wrong my love?" She asked.

"Camille is fucking someone else."

"Why does that matter. You have me." She said gently as she stroked him.

He pushed her away. "You are my whore. She is my wife. My Queen." He said angrily.

***

Lucian had a couple of meetings in the next few days but had decided he would return to his mansion at the end of the week, He needed to know who was fucking his wife and put a stop to it. He wanted her, yet he still wanted Melissa.

And now she was tempting him with the prospect of being able to feed from her breasts properly. Her milk laden tits solely for his pleasure. They would be enormous and delicious. All his.

Yes he knew he would need to impregnate her first, but somehow he liked the idea of filling his whore with his seed, his child growing inside her. He would of course never marry her. But being able to feed properly from those tits was just such an incredible draw. He could almost taste her milk now. He loved human milk. It was life giving, and so fucking hot when he was able to fuck a human female and milk her at the same time. His cock was twitching at the prospect.