Daeman's Nannies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir. I swear I will never go near her again."

"Good. You will both be initiated at the next ceremony. Now go. Get out of my sight."

Jake left quickly. He had got off lightly.

Lucian sat back in his chair, deep in thought. If she truly loved him, perhaps he needed to be kinder to her. Perhaps he should consider setting Me Me up in her own apartment. He could still spend time with her, but move back home alone. Without her. Just him and Camille

He just hoped his seed hadn't taken. He had got carried away and fucked her a lot and given her copious amounts of his cum. He didn't need nor want the complication of another child.

--------------------------------------

A few weeks had passed. Lucian had found a few suitable apartments close to the mansion. In the meantime they all continued to live together.

Melissa had missed her period and was almost certain she was pregnant. Her tits were swollen and even heavier than usual. She felt so happy especially now Lucian was looking for an apartment for them to move into. She couldn't wait to move out with him and live together with their baby.

Another couple of weeks and she would be able to give him the good news. The sooner they left, the better. She didn't like the way he and Camille seemed to be getting along better.

Lucian had told Camille he was looking for an apartment.

"For the two of you or just Melissa?" She asked.

"Well that depends on you. If you still want me Camille."

"I do, but without her."

He moved towards her. She let him kiss her gently.

"I want you more than anything Camille" He said, kissing her deeply. "You are my wife and I love you."

He was coming back to her at last. Perhaps she could accept Me Me close by, providing he didn't see her too often. She would then be just another one of his whores. Nothing more than sex on tap. Part of the variety the devil desired and needed.

***

"The initiation ceremony is due to take place next week. I really want you with me Camille. To show them all you are still my Queen" He told her.

"And what about Melissa?"

"She'll be there too of course, just as Serina and others will be. She is still an important whore to me. I have now found an apartment for her, so will soon break it to her that she will have to move in without me. Though you must understand I will still want to visit her regularly. Purely for sex. I don't love her." He told her.

Camille wondered if Melissa realised this. She was simply his cum bucket!

Perhaps she would consider going to the ceremony, though she wouldn't enlighten him just yet. She wanted him begging for her.

"And will Jake and Rob be initiated?'

"Yes. They are to become new members. They know what will be expected of them."

***

It was the day of the ceremony which was due to take place that evening. Melissa now knew for sure she was pregnant. She felt so excited to tell Lucian. She would tell him after the ceremony when they were in bed. She just hoped he would go easy with her. She knew Satan would want to fuck her.

She was pulling on the black pvc one piece. It actually felt quite tight. Her tits were now pretty swollen and tender, and she had a slight tummy showing. Luckily there was adjustable lacing across her tits, so she could stretch it over them and tie them in.

It was open around her butt, tummy and pussy - completely crotchless. She had therefore put on a tiny vinyl thong which tied at the sides. Easy to remove. The legs of the suit clung tightly and sexily like two gloves. She stroked her hands over the sexy shiny material. She felt warmly cocooned in the outfit which made her feel incredibly horny. She wanted to be fucked in it. It seemed pregnancy made her feel randier than ever.

She had fastened her high hooker sandals and now stood in front of the mirror. Shit she felt sexy. The clinging outfit squeaked and rustled as she walked. She loved being dressed head to toe in tight sexy pvc and Lucian loved her in it too. She really wanted both Lucian and Satan to fuck her.

Meanwhile Camille was also preparing herself. She stepped into a red latex catsuit. Open completely beneath. Her tits were covered in the tight clingy material, and her nipples poked through tantalisingly. She couldn't wait to surprise her husband and hopefully spend the night with both Satan and Lucian in her bed.

***

The ceremony had begun. There were to be four new initiations in total. Jake and Rob and another couple. Serina would deal with the men and of course Satan the woman. Lucian always looked forward to initiating new members. Aside from fucking the new females, he always enjoyed the orgies that took place after and tonight he looked forward to enjoying Melissa in his dungeon.

He had hoped that Camille would come but it seemed she didn't want to be with him as he had wished. He'd wanted to put on a united front for the coven members, but she was obviously not ready. She hadn't forgiven him yet, and he was disappointed.

Melissa had walked in on Lucian's arm. She felt proud to be Satan's concubine. The members stared at her as she entered with him. The men lustfully at her huge tits. The women envious that she was Lucian's new woman. Unknown to everyone she was carrying his unborn child which set her above anyone else, and she was likely to become his second wife. She hoped Camille wouldn't give Lucian trouble when he divorced her. She hoped she would go peacefully and make way for his new Queen. His new chosen woman.

Lucian led her to the other throne and she regally seated herself. He kissed her deeply and hornily and ran his hands over her tempting breasts. He was eager to rip her sexy pvc outfit from her and fuck her hard. Satan would fuck her hard. She really was one hell of a sexy whore now. And that's precisely what whores were for, wasn't it. Fucking!

He looked forward to fucking her in every hole, in every position possible. To playing with those enticingly huge tits that he loved so much, before going down on her cunt and eating her out. Satan adored this one. She was definitely his whore of the moment.

The congregants bowed to them as they seated themselves, but before they could all sit down the large doors were opened again. Camille stood in the doorway. She had planned to make an 'entrance'.

She had planned to humiliate Melissa.

A priest escorted her towards Lucian. Everyone bowed as she walked past and stared at Lucian's beautiful wife. Lucian couldn't take his eyes from her. She looked stunning in the tight red latex she wore. Her long hair glistened in the candlelight. Which would he choose? His whore or his wife, the disciples wondered?

He stood to greet her. "You came my love. I thought you weren't coming. You look beyond beautiful and I'm so pleased you're here with me." He said as he kissed her deeply and passionately.

"Me Me, Move! Get out of my wife's throne. Sit over there with the other congregants." He growled at Melissa.

She was shocked at his tone, and so embarrassed. Camille smiled victoriously at her as she sheepishly vacated her seat and scrabbled around to find somewhere to sit amongst the hoards.

So far Camille's plan was going well. But there was much more to do yet. She wanted Lucian/Satan begging for her and Melissa humiliated much more. Much, much more!

The high priestess had gone through the usual procedure and now Lucian headed towards the new disciples. The men were being fastened faced to the wall and Serina stood like a dominatrix, wearing her catsuit and strap on, ready to sodomize all of them. The woman had been stripped naked and was now tied to the large leather bed.

Camille watched as Lucian slowly transitioned to Satan, then mounted the woman. He was huge, his skin red, his amber eyes glowed fiercely. He was ready to fuck her. He spread his wings over the cowering female then everyone heard her screams as he fucked her hard. She too would be sodomized as Satan always liked to do.

And now he withdrew his wings. The woman beneath was spent. He had finished with her. And now he looked for Camille. He wanted her. He wanted to take her at last.

"My love, Satan. I am ready for you to take me." It was Melissa. But where was Camille.

He roughly picked up Me Me and threw her over his shoulder. He would take her to his dungeon too. He would fuck both women. His whore was always ready for him and he wanted to feast on those comely tits.

Jake and Rob were now screwing Serina, taking revenge on her for what she had done to them.

Satan towered over them. "Stop! Find my wife now, then bring her to my dungeon." He told them.

Melissa felt excited as he carried her into his dark, dank lair. She could see the chains and equipment and torture devices in the glowing light. She enjoyed sex with the Devil, but perhaps she should tell him she was carrying his child so that he didn't harm her?

"I think you're going to get fucked hard tonight my sweet whore. Do you want that?" He said as he fastened chains around her wrists. "Are you ready for me to feast on your delicious tits?" He growled.

"Oh yes master. But......"

"But what? I will do what I want with you. You are here to serve me whore" He glared at her fiercely. He had plans for her and he didn't want her stopping him.

"Nothing my love." She said, wisely.

He hoisted her up on the chains so that her feet just touched the ground. Her vinyl one piece stretched tightly as her arms were suspended. He reached in to the ties of her thong and ripped it from her so that her smooth pussy was completely exposed. Then pushing his taloned fingers inside her wet cunt he rammed his foul black long tongue inside her mouth.

"Mmmm I can't wait to taste this cunt of yours." He growled as he finger fucked her.

Suddenly the huge, heavy door was pushed open. The two naked young men entered, accompanied by Camille.

"Aaah my love at last you are here for your husband, Satan. Now what shall we do with this whore?" He asked.

Melissa was not happy. She had wanted Satan to herself and Camille gone.

"I have some ideas, and I'm sure Jake and Rob can assist." She told him. Sidling up to him, letting him kiss her with his foul black tongue.

She wandered over to some drawers and pulled out a knife, a whip and a strap on, Time for humiliation and retribution, she thought.

She stood in front of Melissa and took the knife to the lacing that covered her tits. She ripped through with the sharp serrated edge to free her enormous melons. Pulling the soft pvc open, her rippling mammaries dropped out to her waist. Camille took both of them with her hands then pushed one of her nipples into her mouth. Fuck her tits were heavy, squidgy and soft. She felt envious. She could see why her husband was so fascinated with them. She sucked them into her mouth and Melissa screamed as Camille chewed hard on her nipples, drawing blood. She would punish this bitch!

And now she fixed metal clamps to both of them. Melissa screamed again as the serrated teeth clamped her nipples hard, her rippling flesh jiggled as she moved. Droplets of blood fell to the floor.

"Please no Camille this hurts. Satan my love stop her!" But he just watched as his wife took retribution. He loved to watch her playing with his whore's tits.

Camille fastened a ball gag around her mouth to stop her noise, then took the whip and flicked it hard across her naked ass, leaving behind red welts. But now, the piece de resistance. She would fuck her ass!

She fixed the strap on below her waist then stood behind her, slowly pushing the huge black dildo into her ass hole. She held on to her hips and thrust back and forth. Melissa tried to scream, but only muffled groans came from her gagged mouth. The tears rolled down her face as Camille fucked her. She felt so humiliated and she could see Satan was enjoying this little show.

But now Satan wanted his turn. He moved his wife aside and slowly sank his massive prick into her flowery hole, splitting Melissa wide open. He thrust back and forth harder and harder.

He growled loudly as he fucked her. "Join me boys. Fuck my whore!" Her eyes widened. Everyone was to have a go at her.

Jake removed the clamps from her nipples and sucked hard on her tits. They were so juicy and delicious. And now he lifted her legs and pushed his cock inside her slurping cunt. At the same time, Satan bounced her ass up and down on his huge member while Jake fucked her pussy from the front. Rob eagerly waited his turn. They all took turns to fuck her holes.

And now they lowered the chains and removed her gag. She was now sat atop Satan's cock while Camille pushed her legs open wide and started to lick her out. Oh no, she didn't want this. It was too humiliating. She had only wanted Satan. She never wanted this orgy of sex with all of them.

At last they released her from her chains, but now they had her bent over a leather bench, her wrists hand cuffed. Her huge tits hung to one side, her ass exposed the other.

Rob sucked lasciviously on her delicious mammaries while Jake pushed his cock deep into her ass. She groaned as he fucked her.

But now Satan wanted his turn again. He unfastened her then led her to the leather bed where he restrained her. He took hold of the vinyl suit she wore then ripped it open. He wanted her naked. She lay in the torn shreds of her vinyl suit as Satan mounted her.

"Now it is my turn to fuck you properly my little whore." He said as he enveloped her with his wings taking her into his dark shroud.

She screamed as his huge member split her pussy open, before lifting her legs and once again forcing his way into her anus. He fucked her hard and relentlessly. Showing no mercy until he was ready to shower his seed. He opened his wings and sprayed his hot fiery cum all over the floor.

"Do what you want with my whore." He growled at the boys. He now had plans for Camille.

Jake climbed on top of Melissa and sank his rigid cock deep into her mouth, while Rob lifted her legs and fucked her ass. She really was one sexy bitch. With tits like that she was made for it. Jake couldn't take his eyes from them as they jiggled and bounced. He groped her soft flesh with his hands while he fucked her mouth.

They both pounded back and forth as Melissa groaned beneath them, then gasping and moaning, they both exploded their semen inside her. Melissa lay still. The tears trickling down her face. And gloopy cum from her lips and ass.

She suspected she may have lost the fight. Satan had left the dungeon, carrying Camille over his shoulder. He clearly intended to fuck his wife.

Yet she still had her trump card to play. She would tell Lucian her exciting news when they were in bed together later that night.

***

Satan gently lowered his wife to the floor of their bedroom. At last he would have her.

"My love I have wanted this for so long. Now you will allow your satanic husband to fuck you in any way he pleases, yes?"

"But what about Melissa. Are you sending her away?"

"I am doing as you wish. I will send her away very shortly." He said as he kissed her.

He led her in front of the mirror and stood behind her. Camille watched him as he towered over her his hands stroking her shiny latex clad body all over. And now he was reaching around her to get to her breasts. He ran his hands all over the soft shiny latex, then peeled the squeaky, groaning fabric down over her breasts, gently pulling each luscious tit out with his hands. She really was so beautiful. He adored her perfect creamy breasts which he took in both hands squeezing and massaging them, pulling on her nipples. Like cherries atop an iced cupcake.

He bent round to slowly and sensuously lick her baby pink areolas and nipples before taking her creamy rippling flesh deep into his mouth, sucking hard on them. She flung her head back and groaned as her satanic husband suckled and licked her with his long black tongue.

His hands now moved to her crotch and pulled her thong hard stretching it until it ripped from her. She was now naked beneath for him. He pushed in one finger then two, opening her up, ready to receive his cock.

His fierce yellow eyes met hers as he pushed his huge member inside her pussy from behind. She gasped as he started to fuck her faster and faster. It felt so good to be fucked by him at last.

He led her to the bed and spread her legs wide.

"I want to eat your delicious cunt. I've missed your sweetness. No-one compares to you my Queen." He said as he lasciviously and hungrily ate her out.

Camille bucked hard as she came over his tongue. He pushed it inside her to lick out her creamy cum juice.

He was on top again sucking her wonderful tits then fucking her pussy again and again. But now he told her to sit on his cock.

She gently lowered herself on to his huge member and bounced up and down on him, her tits jiggling and bouncing hard. He pulled her back towards him so that she was laying on him, fucking her hard with his cock now. The sweat was pouring down their bodies and then he took hold of the latex that covered her hips and ripped hard. The soft stretchy shiny rubber groaned and tore as he wrenched it apart. He carried on ripping until only shreds of the soft shiny fabric still attached the top half of her body suit to her legs.

They were both panting and groaning as he fucked her hard. And then he whispered.

"I want your ass my love. Turn over and kneel."

She did as he asked. Her naked ass pointing upwards. He climbed over her back, his feet either side so that he was able to push his full length deep inside her. Camille knew this was likely to be intense and painful.

He spat inside her tight flowery opening before slowly pushing his massive phallus inside. She screamed as his full length entered her. She thought she might pass out from the pain. Yet it felt good. She rubbed her clit as he moved back and forth, slowly at first. Building his speed he started to pound her hard, faster and faster. Her tits bounced around beneath her, her shrill screams echoed around their room.

"Oh Satan my husband, take me. Fuck me hard. I am yours my love!"

"Yessss" He growled as he pulled his cock from her, showering more of his steaming hot cum onto the sheets, burning holes where it landed.

At last she had come back to him. He had always loved his Queen best of any woman. No-one could compare to her. He had been a fool to think Melissa could possibly replace her.

***

Satan had fucked Camille a couple more times before transitioning back to Lucian. And now he had removed the shreds of her latex catsuit and was gently showering her. Paying particular attention to any areas where she was sore.

They had spent the remainder of the night making love, slowly and sensuously. Telling each other how they felt about one another.

At last she had him back and at last Melissa would soon be gone.

***

Lucian had headed down to the kitchen to find Melissa drinking coffee. She looked unhappy.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What do you think? You let everyone fuck me then spent the night with her. I thought we were moving out together shortly?"

"That was never the plan Me Me. The apartment is for you alone. I will visit from time to time, but I will be living back with Camille. Living with my wife."

She was shattered. She thought he wanted her.

"So then, where does that leave me and your unborn child. I'm pregnant and I'm carrying your baby."

Oh fuck! Thought Lucian.

-------------------------------

Two Years Later

"Have a lovely time at your mother's." Said Lucian as he waved off Camille.

He went upstairs and packed a few things. He already had a wardrobe of clothes at Melissa's house.

He hadn't seen her for over a week now and he was looking forward to seeing little Tabby too. His little girl was well over a year now. A gorgeous little thing with jet black hair.