Daeman's Nannies Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille had been furious when Lucian first told her of his impending child. She had nearly left him, but he promised he would stay with her, and Melissa would live well away from them. He would not see her too often even once the child was born.

Yet, she did not know that still he tried to visit every week. As Melissa had thought, her milk laden tits proving a huge draw. She sometimes thought that was all he saw when he looked at her. His feed for the day! But she took so much pleasure from feeding him. She suckled him like her baby.

She had been heart broken when he sent her away, but after Tabby was born it was clear he wouldn't desert them. In fact he supported them and looked after them well. And all he wanted from her was occasional hot sex which she enjoyed anyway. He tried to visit most weeks and any time Camille went away he would stay with her. It worked pretty well really.

She'd had trouble with her breasts though. They were so ridiculously big and heavy when the milk came in, but she knew she had to continue or risk losing Lucian. She now had a good routine and a good pump for when he was unable to visit. But sometimes she felt like a milk cow with two huge udders.

Michelle the nanny was taking care of Tabby while Melissa excitedly readied herself for Lucian's arrival. He was able to stay an entire week as Camille had taken Daeman to her mother's for half term.

She had chosen a tight, short black pvc dress which zipped down the front. She could only zip it as far as her breasts as they were so enormous and currently full of milk. But she knew Lucian would soon have it off her!

She rushed to the door when he arrived and pulled him inside. They kissed deeply and hungrily, both wanting each other.

"Let's go upstairs." He said. "You look hot in that dress."

He walked behind her, looking at her tight shiny ass and the tiny black panties beneath.

He snogged her hard when they got inside the bedroom, then pulled down the zipper of her dress. He reached in to pull out her magnificent milky tits. They were already dripping for him. He could never get enough of them.

"Remove your panties. You won't be needing those." He told her.

He stripped off his clothes. His cock was large, hard and ready to fuck. He lay on the bed and instructed her to get on top of him. He would milk her the way he loved best, with his prick inside her.

She straddled him, then felt him pushing his cock inside her already wet and warm pussy.

"Mmmm that feels nice" He said as he rocked back and forth inside her. "Now feed me baby. Give me those magnificent full tits of yours."

She lay on him and dropped her huge left breast into his mouth. He groaned as he suckled and swallowed down her milk. She stroked his head with her fingers.

"Oh baby that feels so good. I love you milking me." She groaned.

His hands were kneading the squeaky sexy vinyl, his cock sliding back and forth inside her. His mouth was literally vacuuming out all of her milk which dribbled from his mouth, there was so much. His eyes were closed as he sensuously suckled her.

"Sit up baby, let's take this off you. I want you naked." He told her.

His cock twitched as he took hold of her dress with both hands and wrenched hard. Then a loud tearing sound as he ripped open the shiny black vinyl. Both her enormous breasts now swung beyond her waist. Fuck she looked delicious. He pulled the torn vinyl from her and threw it aside, then took hold of her very engorged right breast that begged to be emptied.

He suckled that side for ten minutes until there was no more milk left to swallow.

"I've drained you now baby. All empty. And I feel so strong and good. I just adore your tits." He said kissing and licking her large nipples.

"But now I need to fuck you properly." He said.

He lay her on her back and opened her legs wide before going down on her, eventually pushing his cock in deeply and pounding her hard until at last he showered his gloopy cum all over her.

They lay together, both sated. She felt so much more comfortable now that she had been milked. Though by morning, she knew she would need to be emptied again.

And so they spent the week doing the same thing day after day. They never tired of each other when they had the opportunity to be together. She would always be one of his favourite whores.

***

Lucian had played with his little daughter and taken her off the nanny a few times, but now Melissa wanted to take her to the shops.

"Are you coming with us on our walk?" She asked.

"I've got too much to do this morning I'm afraid. I would have loved to join you, but I'd better stay here this morning."

He knew exactly what he had to do.

And when he could no longer see Melissa in sight with the pram he hurriedly made his way to the nanny's bedroom and knocked her door.

"Come in Mr Natas. I knew you would soon be here." She giggled.

Michelle was a plump short young girl. A pretty face and sizeable breasts. She had turned 19 just the previous month.

Lucian had enjoyed her voluptuous fleshy body on many occasions now.

He went to her and kissed her lasciviously.

"Have you missed me babes?" He asked.

"What do you think." She said as she opened up the silky kimono she wore and slipped it off. She was completely naked beneath.

She had worked for Melissa for over six months now and soon grew to look forward to Lucian's visits. He was gorgeous, and such a good and attentive lover. She loved hot older men with plenty of experience.

Lucian headed straight for her 36G beauties and sucked them deep into his mouth. She gasped and groaned. All tits were so different. Michelle's were pretty perfect and she had really long nipples which he loved to twiddle with his tongue and teeth.

And now he threw her on to her bed, opened her legs wide and licked out her beautiful young hairy pussy, paying particular attention to her delicious meaty flaps and folds of flesh.

"Mmmm that's so delicious Luci. Suck my clit and make me come." She groaned. He pulled back her hood to expose her pink bud and gently sucked and tongued her. Before long she was groaning and panting as she came over his tongue.

"Time to fuck you now." He said as he slipped his cock inside her.

"We've got at least a couple of hours before she gets home." He said as he thrusted back and forth, eventually exploding his cum all over her tits. Suzy giggled.

"You're such a good girl aren't you?" he said as he lay on top of her, once again glued to her nipples.

"Hopefully we'll get another couple of fucks in before she returns." He said as he started to suck her delicious nipples again, then burying himself in her sumptuous flesh before sinking his cock inside her once more.

Fuck he loved women. All ages, all shapes and sizes. He never grew tired of them and he would never change.

After all, he was Satan.

He simply needed plenty of women. Plenty of variety.

Plenty of sex.