Dahlia's Study Arrangement Pt. 04

Story Info
Uncle J watches as Dahlia is assaulted in the library.
1.8k words
4.36
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19999vera
19999vera
41 Followers

This is part 4 continuation of Dahlia's Study Arrangement.

.................................................

For the next few days, I felt extremely self conscious as I tried to pretend that everything was normal. I couldn't help thinking if people around me could tell that something was wrong.

Can my friends tell that something despicable had happened to me?

Is there a difference in the way I walk when I'm trying to avoid aggravating my sore pussy?

Did anyone notice me wince when I sat down?

Did anyone notice me flinch away from physical touch?

Do I look like I've just been raped the day before?

These thoughts were constantly on my mind. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I could only think of how I'd been used. Manipulated. Degraded.

Uncle J didn't invite me back to his place for the rest of the week. But it didn't stop him from sending me lewd texts.

First was video of me cumming while I was forced to straddle him...

Then a video of the moment he forced his huge cock past my hymen and my muffled scream of pain...

A photo of me tied up on his dining table covered in cum...

A photo of me sucking his balls...

And the list goes on.

Besides these, I'd also received instructions that I had to act on.

On Wednesday morning, I was sitting at the back corner of the school's lecture theatre when my phone pinged. It was Uncle J.

His text read, "Send me a photo of your tits."

I decided to ignore him. He'd gotta be insane if he thought that I would just remove my top in the middle of class.

20 minutes later, another ping, "Right now, or else."

I shuddered just imagining the torture he'll put me through at his place if I disobeyed. I looked around me to make sure no one was watching before unbuttoning my blouse. When the lecturer turned away from us, I pulled down my bra, discreetly snapped a photo, and sent it over.

"Now do it with a smile." he replied.

Sigh...

I forced a seductive smile on my face and took a selfie with my tits hoping this would please him once and for all.

On Thursday afternoon I was at the school library when I received my second set of instructions. "Video call. Now."

I found a quiet corner that I thought no one would ever go to. It was the last aisle between 2 bookshelves at the furthest end of the library. I put on my airpods and video called him.

"I want to watch you play with yourself right now."

"But I'm at the school library! I could get caught and expelled!" I hissed.

"Then I guess you'd better be quiet huh?"

After double checking that I was alone, I propped up my phone camera on some books and sat down on the ground, leaning back onto the opposite bookshelf. I hitched up my skirt.

"Oh yeah I missed your pussy, baby girl." His deep voice in my ears felt like he was right next to me.

"Look into the camera."

On the phone screen, Uncle J was naked, leaning back on his couch, stroking his cock.

"Put three fingers into your mouth. Suck them like it's my dick."

I spit onto 3 of my fingers and started sucking on them, licking them with a moan. I knew that he'd never let it go if I didn't put on a good show.

"Finger yourself. Do it like you mean it."

I lubricated my pussy with spit, then pulled my panties aside and shoved my fingers inside myself. My mouth was opened in a silent moan as I finger-fucked myself, eyes on the camera the whole time. I pulled back my hood to expose my swollen clit and rubbed it with my thumb.

"Oh fuck baby," Uncle J masturbated as he watched me.

"I'm cummingggg!" I moaned quietly.

Uncle J's loud moans resonated in my ears as we came together. When his semen squirted towards the camera I imagined it landing on my face.

We were both panting post-orgasm when suddenly I noticed in the corner of my eye that there was someone there.

They were 2 guys, blocking my way out of the corner aisle, watching me with wicked grins on their faces. They must be students here too.

Shocked, I quickly stood up and scrambled to cover myself.

They spoke in deep, hushed voices.

"Well, well. What do we have here, Mike?"

"Looks like someone is having fun. I think we should report this, don't you Ash?"

"No! Don't report me!" I pleaded, "I can't afford to be expelled! Please I-I'll do anything you want. Just don't report me!"

They slowly walked towards me, forcing me backwards into the wall.

"Well in that case, I guess it depends what it is you'll do for us." Ash said.

"Show them your tits."

I started at Uncle J's voice. Shit. My video call with him was still on. But I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that I was putting on a show for an old man so I left it running. Now the phone camera is pointing right where we were standing.

Ash and Mike watched gleefully as I undid the buttons on my blouse and unclasped the front closure of my bra.

"Small tits, but they'll do." Ash laughed.

The bruises on my tits from Uncle J's abuse had almost faded to nothing. But they still caught Mike's attention.

"Someone sure like things rough. Looking at you, I never would have imagined."

I looked away, blushing.

"What's your name?" Ash asked.

"D-Dahlia."

"So, Dahlia, you must be quite a slut to get those marks on your tits huh?"

"Tell them how you got them." Uncle J ordered.

"M-My Dad's friend likes squeezing them really hard. He also sucks and bites my nipples and so I got bruised."

They whistled. Ash leaned on the wall next to me, and started kneading my left breast like it was a stress ball.

"Like this? Is this what you asked Daddy's friend to do to your tits?"

I squirmed.

Mike then bent down and sucked my other tit, biting it, pulling on my nipples with his teeth.

"No... not again..." I moaned to myself.

Still kneading, Ash asked, "What else does Daddy's friend do to you?"

"He made me suck his cock, took my virginity and fucked me with a beer bottle." I recounted monotonously.

"I bet you led him on. You asked for it, didn't you?"

Ash, who stood with his back to the wall, pull me around to face him. Then Mike shifted to stand behind me, sandwiching me between the both of them.

Ash put his hands under my skirt to spread my butt cheeks for Mike to grind against me. I could feel both of their cocks hardening as they groped my body. Mike reached into my panties and started to finger-fuck me.

Just 3 days ago I was still a virgin, completely oblivious to sex. Now I have 2 guys using me with an older man watching and dishing out instructions like he owned me. Something about that made me push myself deeper onto Mike's fingers. Ash pulled up his shirt. As I leaned forward he guided my mouth to his nipples. I kissed them enthusiastically.

All this time, Uncle J was panting. I could tell that he was stroking himself again. "Beg to be used like a whore."

"Please use me like a whore," I begged in a low voice.

"Hell yeah you bet we will," Mike whispered and removed his fingers.

I heard him unzipping his pants. Without removing my panties, he pushed them aside and penetrated my dripping wet pussy. Once he was in, he started thrusting away. His cock wasn't as thick and long as Uncle J's and he didn't do things as rough. This was new to me. Painless sex was not Uncle J's forte.

Keeping himself inside me, Mike pulled me backwards by my hips. Ash too unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. I took that as an invitation for a blowjob.

So there I was, spit-roasted by 2 guys in the school library. With every thrust from Mike, the back of my throat was hit by Ash's cock. Their hands were roaming around my body. Fondling my tits, grabbing my hair, squeezing my neck.

After a while they decided to switch. Ash got down on the floor, dragging me to sit on him. I straddled him like how I did with Uncle J. My clit rubbed against him as I rode his cock. Mike took position in front of me. I sucked him without being asked.

I'd lost all sense of time. I was dragged around to change positions like a rag doll. My jaw and pussy were sore from use. Uncle J had also stopped instructing me what to do, his presence was relegated to a voyeur in the background, his strained panting in my ears sent tingles down to my pussy. A part of me willed it to end and yet another part of me wished it never would.

Then finally, both of them sped up and stiffened. The hands on my head and my hips held me in a death grip as all four of us came at once. Semen filled my mouth and pussy at the same time as I came, milking the cocks inside of me at both ends. Sucking them dry. I heard a loud drawn out moan as Uncle J came too. I swallowed the cum while suckling on a softening cock.

They pulled out of me and let me slide onto the floor, exhausted. Habitually by now, I mindlessly turned to lick the other cock clean. Savouring the saltiness of the semen, whoever it belonged to.

After I'd cleaned them both up with my tongue, I stayed on the floor in a daze with Ash and Mike towering in front of me. They'd pulled their pants back up, looking like any other regular student that was browsing the library collection. I, on the other hand, looked like a well-used slut. My skirt was hitched up and held in place by the elastic waistband of my panties, which was still bunched to one side of my raw pussy that still had creamy cum oozing out. My blouse and bra laid open, roughed up tits in full view.

I kept my eyes on the ground as they stood there relishing in the aftermath of their actions, sniggering and clapping each other's backs like they couldn't believe that they'd just pulled this off.

Ash gently pulled my chin up forcing me to look him in the eyes. Any other time, in a parallel universe, I would've thought that he had beautiful, kind, eyes. I was snapped back into reality when he suddenly spat on my face. I pulled back in shock.

"That's for making us late for class, slut."

They looked at each other and laughed again.

"Now for momento's sake, look up and smile."

19999vera
19999vera
41 Followers