Daignault Family Experience 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she licked Marcus's gland, she had one hand on her clitoris with two fingers inserted into her now very wet cock pit. She was ready.

Carol moved into position, bringing her pubic mound into contact with the monster in front of her. She rocked her hips a few times, rubbing against Marcus's rigid pole. He moaned slightly, enjoying the feeling of Carol's pubes pressed against him.

After doing this for a minute or two, Carol was ready to try to fit this giant cock into herself. "Here goes," she said more to herself than to her lover.

Marcus responded: "Let "Lil' Marcus" introduce himself to your lovely pussy."

"Lil' Marcus?!"

"Why not? Makes him seem more friendly is how I think of it," explained 'big' Marcus.

Carol placed the burgundy knob at her entrance. She held her pussy open with one hand and held onto the big cock with the other, guiding him into herself. As she lowered herself just a bit, a gasp escaped from her. "That's really big, Marcus."

"Take your time, you'll get used to it as he goes in a little more."

Carol said nothing, but allowed herself to take more of the cock below her. Slowly, she took another bit, then another until, to her surprise, she'd taken the whole of Lil' Marcus into her cavity. She was not ready to move yet. Instead, she enjoyed the fullness of the big cock in her pussy. She squeezed it with her vagina, tugging at it instead of moving up and down."

"That's fucking amazing," said Marcus. "Keep doing that and you'll have me ready in no time."

It was time for Carol to take the next step.

Squatting on her lover's lap with his cock embedded in her stretched-out pussy, she rose slightly, feeling the cock as it moved out of her. She only let about half the erection out before carefully sliding back down to its full length. She did this a number of times, each one allowing slightly more of Lil' Marcus escape.

Fully lubricated and gently stretched to accommodate the giant cock, it was time for Carol to get to fucking. She started slowly but soon had a steady rhythm, letting Marcus thrust fully into her body. As she enjoyed what was happening to her body, she cried out, " what a magnificent COCK!" And kept on riding Marcus until both were approaching a climax.

"I'm going to come soon," warned Marcus.

"Keep going. Keep it going. Just a few more..." pleaded Carol.

But it was too late for Marcus. He grasped Carol by the shoulders, pulling her generous tits to his mouth, all the while thrusting against Carol's motion.

Carol wasn't ready for her own orgasm but she knew Marcus wouldn't hold much longer. Then he jammed her ___ tits into his mouth. That was Carol's secret button -- her nipples were 'wired' directly to her clit and Marcus chewing on them had the effect it always had: she climaxed, crying out as she did. Her orgasm grew, throwing her body in a wave of pleasure.

She was still coming when Marcus had his own climax. He took Carol by the hips and half-lifted her back and forth on his cock. Finally, he thrust himself deep into his lover's climaxing pussy. "Ahhhh....," he moaned.

During this whole time, Alix had been watching the action in front of her. First, seeing her father's ecstasy as he fucked Addison; her riding astride his manhood, then when he stood and took her from behind. She moved around a bit for a better look. She felt herself becoming wetter and wetter as she watched. She was surprised to notice that Addison was watching Alix as she took Michel deep into herself. A wide smile gave Alix a little thrill as she watched.

Alix was also interested in how her mom would take Marcus's big cock and was now focussed on the two of them. She saw her mother readying herself and then finally inserting that coke-can cock entirely within her cunt.

'This is the most exciting thing I've ever seen,' thought Alix to herself. She could barely hold herself back from jumping into the action. Instead, she squatted beside Marcus, opening herself up to his eyes, and boy did he look!

As she watched Carol taking every bit of Marcus into herself, and as Marcus stared at the teenager in front of him, Alix slipped two fingers into her own drenched pussy. She slowly moved them around in the way only she could control. Then she took her fingers and offered them to Marcus. He opened his mouth slightly and she inserted her fingers between his lips; he licked her juices off the fingers then sucked on them as if to encourage her to give him more.

Alix continued to play with herself, holding her lips open so her fingers could probe deep into the luscious cavity that was her young pussy. She was getting more and more turned on: her fingers doing their best to make her orgasm; her mother's cunt opening wide for Marcus; and of course, Marcus staring at her rapidly moving hand.

She was getting closer so she slowed her hand to properly build up as only she could. Then Marcus reached towards her pussy, slowly, as if asking permission. She gave it easily, taking his hand and placing it over her own hand even as her fingers continued their action. She let Marcus slowly take over once he'd matched her speed and pattern of movement.

It did not take long for her to collapse as those magic fingers probed and rubbed against her. She fell back but her pussy was always in reach of the man fucking her mother. She was coming when Marcus removed his hand to pull Carol down to suck at her breasts. It wasn't much longer that Carol had her own climax.

Finished the three of them collapsed where they lay, bodies naked and dripping of moisture and the juices of sex. Carol's cunt was leaking sperm from Marcus; he was covered in pussy juices; and Alix took it all in.

Michel and Addison had been done for a while and were sitting alongside the threesome on the next blanket. Every one of the five had that exhausted but completely satisfied look about them. No one said a word, but an occasional sigh of completeness escaped from one or the other.

Later, as Michel drove the family towards home, there was just a bit of conversation but it all amounted to what a great idea Alix had had for their family day at the beach.

12