Daisy

Story Info
I go to a strip club and get my first lap dance.
935 words
3.58
14.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy

I was in a strip club. I was raised Christian, had eight years of CCD, went to an all-girls Catholic high school and a Jesuit college But I also loved anal sex, had a few threesomes and now I was standing in my first strip club. There was no glitter. This was a relief.

My boyfriend stood next to me. This was his first time in a place like this too and he was nervous, much as he denied it. He took three long hits of his vape outside before we stepped inside and showed ID. I was a little worried I wouldn't get in. I'm in my late twenties but I look like I'm in my teens (DD cups aside). There was no problem though. The benevolent bouncer smiled at us then let us right in. We went over to the bar which surrounded a stage on which a girl was dancing. We ordered drinks- a Captain and coke for him, a Red Bull for me (sober six years). We sat back and watched the girls.

Each girl was different. They wore different lingerie (which inevitably ended up coming off), they let their asses jiggle in different ways, their tits were different sizes (were they all real? I couldn't tell. None of them looked bigger than mine. Not that I was comparing. I made a promise to myself I wouldn't compare. If you go to these things, you can't compare). Some of them had amazing upper body and thigh strength, climbing the pole in high heel stilettos, hanging upside down from their knees.

"You should take pole dancing lessons," my boyfriend told me.

"Yeah? Who's going to pay for them?" I asked. He didn't answer that one.

"Hey, how's it going?" I turned. A very pretty girl with glasses (hey! I wear glasses! So much for not comparing) wearing a thin, almost sheer robe and red lingerie was propped up against my chair smiling at me. I almost choked on my Red Bull. I am bisexual (that is why I brought my boyfriend here. Or rather made him bring me here) and pretty girls make me very nervous. We made conversation, the whole time I felt myself stammering and perspiring. She introduced herself as Daisy.

"You should get a lap dance. You're kind of obligated if it's your first time here," she said.

"How much is a lap dance?" I asked, nervously. I was hoping for $10. A starving artist could swing that.

"$30," Yikes, that would wipe me out for the week.

"Oh, it's my turn," I hadn't realized she would be performing. And she was amazing. Swinging around the pole like some kind of master. Thrusting against the floor. My boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off her and I thought it was so hot.

After each performance, the dancers went around the room collecting tips from the bar. I usually just handed a few bills to the dancer (slowly going broke in the process) but this time Daisy insisted I stuff it between her tits (which I would hazard a guess were between a B and a C. They were nice and pert).

A man hailed Daisy down on the couches and she began to give him a lap dance. I was really wanting one myself but unsure how to broach the topic with my significant other.

"Baby, if I give $25 could you give Daisy $5 and we could get a joint lap dance?" I asked him, batting my big brown eyes.

"Sure, just let me go to the ATM," My boyfriend spoils me.

When Daisy finished her lap dance, I went over to her and asked she would perform for my boyfriend and I. She squealed and took us over to the couches.

"Who am I dancing for?" she asked.

"Mostly her," said my boyfriend. She straddled me and Good Lord I was nervous. Her breasts hung down in my face. They were no longer covered by the lingerie. She saw me staring and said, "You can touch them if you want," I did want. Gently, I squeezed and played with her soft mounds. "Go on motorboat them," she urged. I put my face between her breasts and did what I think was motorboating. She smelled great. I told her so. Daisy laughed.

"You are beautiful," she said.

"She is," agreed my boyfriend, loyally amongst all these half-clad women.

"You can touch me too," she told my boyfriend who had his eyes glazed over. He grabbed her ass. Later on he said, "She should take out an insurance policy on that ass," I greedily grabbed her other cheek.

"Can I spank it?" asked my boyfriend, sounding tentative. She laughed and nodded.

"You can spank it too," she said to me. I hit her once. The smack sounded satisfying to my ears.

"Again!" encouraged my boyfriend and Daisy together. I hit her several more times. "Make it jiggle," said Daisy. She leaned close.

"Anything else you wanna do?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sure," she said, moving in. Her lips were small and cherry red. My boyfriend later said that his favorite part of the night was watching us make out. It was one of my favorite parts too. Daisy pulled away and instructed my boyfriend to give me a kiss as she grinded against my body.

At the end of the dance, we paid her and she told us when she usually worked. "And Monday it isn't busy so I can just hang out with you guys," she said. I had made a friend. Daisy. I'll never forget her.