Daisy Gets the LibidoVirus

Story Info
The LibidoVirus has some unusually pleasurable symptoms...
2.3k words
4.39
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Daisy, I'm afraid I have to let you know that your test results have come back positive."

Daisy sat in the doctor's office and bit her lip, anxious.

"What does this mean doctor?"

"Well, You're already over the flu-like symptoms. Your fever has subsided, and you're no longer coughing. In that sense you're in the clear."

"Well, that's good news doctor."

"Yes, yes it is, but wait, there's more."

"More?"

"The so-called LibidoVirus, or HORNY-247 has additional effects. For a period of time after symptoms subside, perhaps a few weeks or a month, you will have an uncontrollable urge to have sexual intercourse. The effect varies according to the individual of course, are you currently sexually active?"

Daisy looked at the ground, embarrassed. It had been years since she had last had sex. Sex just wasn't something that she thought of all that much. Her last relationship had ended because of her low libido. Her partner had left after she confessed that she just wasn't that interested in the sex part of their relationship. He was dating a stripper now, but they kept in touch.

It wasn't because she wasn't pretty, or because she was out of shape. Daisy was just 5'1, she had sandy blonde hair that naturally fell in curls. She watched her diet and went for a long run and did yoga every morning. She weighed 120 lbs and had pert and perky b-cup breasts, muscular legs, and a toned ass. Daisy had bright blue eyes, and soft, puffy pink lips. She loved her body, and got lots of attention for it, but she just wasn't so interested in sex. She had never known why.

"It's been a while Doctor, I'm just not too interested in sex, I think I may be asexual."

The doctor leaned forward, concerned, "Well Daisy, I'm afraid that the recent studies show the increase in libido is inversely related to the patient's previous state. Asexual people are at the greatest risk of inflated sexual desire. If you don't mind my speaking bluntly, for the next few weeks you'll be a real bitch in heat."

"Oh dear," Dalia blushed, "Doctor, what should I do?"

"Well, my advice is to hole up at home with some good sex toys and self isolate, or..." The doctor grinned, a sudden leery expression that took Daisy by surprise. "Just get out there and enjoy it while it lasts." The doctor's eyes scanned Daisy's body from top to bottom and back again, he had a hungry look in his eyes. He licked his lips! "A girl like you could have a lot of fun, you know.." Daisy shuddered.

Suddenly, the doctor seemed to snap out of it. He shook his head and looked down at his wedding ring. "I'm terribly sorry Daisy, I'm.. getting over a case of the Libido virus myself. Maybe you had better go."

"Yes Doctor! I will!" Daisy got up and quickly scampered out of the room, her head was spinning.

Walking through the parking lot of the hospital with her head down she passed a pair of EMTs having a cigarette break by the ambulance bay. They shouted out to her,

"Hey baby! You feeling a little sick? Why don't you come out here and get your meat injections!"

Daisy looked at them, shocked, as they groped between their legs and waved in her direction, laughing. She put her head down and raced to the bus stop.

Riding home on the bus wasn't much better. There was a man in a business suit staring at his phone, breathing heavily. Dalia realized that he was rubbing himself through his pants! She stared with a morbid fascination while he pleasured himself.

Then a cute young woman in her twenties with short haircut got on the bus wearing a tiny miniskirt and a tight top. Daisy could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, anyone who looked could see that. She could make out every detail of the metal bar in her left nipple. The woman scanned the bus until she spotted the business man and grinned, going to take a place standing just in front of him. Close enough so that her legs brushed up against his. He looked up at her.

"Oops, sorry Sir." She giggled

"That's alright." The man smiled, staring up into her eyes, his hand reached out and touched her thigh, then he let his hand drift up and under her skirt. The girl closed her eyes and moaned.

Daisy felt her head spinning. She yanked the cord to signal for a stop and got off the bus early. She walked the rest of the way home, her head down, trying not to meet anyone's gaze.

Daisy locked her apartment door and sat down to think. Well, this wouldn't be so bad, would it? Daisy could handle being horny. She would just take care of things herself, when it happened. Then, once she had gotten it out of her system, she would go to sleep and just wait this thing out.

Daisy decided to run herself a nice hot bath. As she sank down into it she felt it beginning. A warm, tingling feeling between her legs that seemed to ache for her touch. Daisy shaved her body in the tub, luxuriating in her heightened senses. Feeling her body as if for the first time.

When she was done with her shave Daisy began to touch herself. She leaned back in the tub and sighed happily. One hand between her legs, two fingers working her pussy in circles that got bigger and faster. Her other hand on her breasts, pinching and squeezing harder and harder.

It didn't take her long to cum the first time, then again, and again. Soon she was thrashing in the water. Daisy moaned loudly, her voice echoed off the walls in her bathroom. Her pussy squeezed at her fingers as she shoved them inside herself but their appetite only grew and grew until just one thought filled her mind and repeated itself with relentless insistency:

"I need cock!!"

Daisy got out of the tub and dried herself. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed and her hair was still damp, oh well, she couldn't wait. She put on some makeup, her hands shaking from the excitement of her bath. She watched herself transform in the mirror.

Daisy's normal approach to makeup was "tasteful minimalism" but now she went all out. Mascara, lipstick, bold colors, bright and attractive to the eye, like a whore.

She tore open her closet and found the dress her ex had bought her in a misguided attempt to spice up their love life. It was a cheeta print minidress with spaghetti straps that clung to Daisy's body and that was so short it barely covered Daisy's ass when she walked.

Daisy pulled the dress on over her head and admired her new look in the mirror. She touched herself, confused. Had.. had her tits gotten bigger? The doctor didn't mention that. Even as she stood looking at herself in the mirror they slipped up out of her dress and she had to pull it up to cover herself. If she had to guess she'd say they were at least a D cup now. She touched her puffy nipples and shivered. Oh! They were much more sensitive as well.

Daisy grabbed a small bag with her keys and went to her front door. It was only then, as she stood outside her apartment door on the stairwell that she realized she had no idea where she was going.

"Hey! Check you out, new look? I like it."

Daisy turned towards the sound of the voice and saw the super, Hector, leaning against the banister he had been fixing. Next to him, on one knee, was his friend Jacob who managed the building across the street.

Daisy felt a spike of longing between her legs. She had always known Hector was attractive, but now she felt it. He was tall and very large, 6'1, around 200 lbs, with dark hair and piercing, kind, dark eyes. He had big thick wrists and hands that were rough from always working.

Hector's friend Jacob was a different story. Daisy had always felt intimidated by him. He was an inch or so shorter than Hector but about twenty pounds heftier. He had a broad, leery smile that revealed a missing front tooth and tattoos creeping up his neck and out of the sleeves of his workshirts. Daisy always had to remind herself not to be judgmental when she saw him, because he was quite friendly, but when they first met she had felt afraid.

Now, she saw him differently. She found her gaze wandering down to his feet, his thick, strong legs, she had never really noticed how powerful his body was.

"Oh! Thank you, Hector. What are you two working on?" Daisy asked innocently. She started to walk over to where they were squatting, feeling like her body was pulling her towards them.

"Just finishing up on this banister. Think it's about all done now though. So I guess we aren't doing much. Why, something in your place need fixing?"

Daisy giggled, "oh, yeah, but it's a pretty big job. I might need both of you to come take a look at it." She let herself drift forward until she was almost touching them, leaning over the banister and pushing up her tits with her arms. She felt the dress slipping down to show off one nipple and tugged up on the strap.

Jacob laughed and got up, walking over to where Daisy was standing.

"Shit, I think this one needs some of her drains unclogged." He reached down and slapped Daisy's ass, hard, the sudden pain made her shriek and sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

Hector watched, "Oh you must have got that bug that was going through the building.. yeah.. I got that too." He reached down and adjusted himself in his pants.

"Ohh, you did? was it very bad?" Daisy giggled and stepped closer to Hector, her hand slipped down until she was rubbing his cock through his pants. He grinned at her with a hungry look in his eyes.

Before she knew it Daisy was back in her apartment. The two men sandwiching her, one on either side. Jacob was in front and he had his big meaty hand on Daisy's throat. He pushed her back against Hector while he ripped down her dress with his other hand, squeezing and slapping her tits.

Daisy moaned and writhed like a whore against Hector's body. She could feel him getting so hard in his pants. She was so wet that she couldn't stand still. She reached and grabbe dfor their cocks until they shoved her down onto her knees and took them out. They were both so thick and hard.. and long! Daisy had never seen such big cocks, they looked like they must be 10 inches each.

The men started taking turns on Daisy's mouth. They thrusted and shoved their hard cocks down her throat until she choked and drool started leaking down her chin onto her chest. When Daisy looked up all she could see were their grinning faces and she tried so hard to please them both. She took their cocks as deep down her throat as she could, until her eyes were watering and her face was bright red.

Soon botht heir cocks were slippery and sloppy messes. Hector grabbed a handful of Daisy's hair and made her crawl on all fours to the couch. He sat down, and took her by the wrist. Lifting her little body up to straddle him and tugging her g-string to the side.

Daisy impatiently wiggled and squirmed until his cock was inside her. She moaned. It felt better than any cock before. It was the best feeling in her life. She had to have more. "More!" she screamed.. grinding down until he was all the way inside. Her nails dug into his chest.

Daisy started to bounce up and down on his cock. She tugged her skimpy little dress off and threw it to the side. Tits bouncing as she rode him faster and faster. She closed her eyes and moaned, feeling so good, so close, she almost forgot about Jacob.

Until he came up behind her and put his big firm hands on her waist. Pushing her forward onto Hector, who grabbed her and held her to him.

That's when Jacob started to push his slippery wet cock up her tiny little asshole. Making it stretch. Daisy had never done that before! She started to pull away but then a strange thing happened.. it felt.. good.. it felt.. amazing! Daisy didn't know if it was the virus or what, but having both those massive cocks in her.. stretching her.. it overwhelming and incredible.

Daisy moaned for more and Jacob laughed. He grabbed her firmly and shoved. His cock sliding deep into Daisy's ass.

Then they were both pumping, in and out of her holes. Daisy felt so overwhelmed by the feeling that she started to get dizzy, letting her body get limp as they pounded her like a little ragdoll.

Then she started to cum. Over and over again. Her body shivering and shaking as she came so hard on those cocks. Until they were coming too. Like burst pipes exploding inside her body. Flooding her with their hot sticky cum. Daisy could feel tears in her eyes as they rammed themselves deep in her.

When they were finished they stood up and Daisy rubbed herself, watching them. "Wait! don't go! please?" She pleaded, crawling to them so she could suck their cocks, cleaning them with her mouth.

The two men grinned down at her. They were already starting to stiffen again. "Well alright, what's the rush?"

As Jacob shoved Daisy's face down to the floor and mounted her from behind Daisy could hear a car going by with it's radio turned up.. it was a news broadcast... something about the effects of the Libidovirus being permanent. Daisy closed her eyes and smiled, her body shook with pleasure as she felt that fat cock pressing into her again.