Daisy in Bloom - Farm Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy thought about that. There was no way an older man like him could understand the games they used to play. It'd be better to keep it simple.

"We played sticks."

"Sticks?"

As if to demonstrate, Daisy stood up and grabbed a thick branch from the ground. She held it up high like a weapon.

"I'm Sir Daisy the Knight, and this is my sword." She swished it around, gave a few experimental jabs to some invisible enemy. Her breasts flopped around with every dramatized movement.

"Very good," Hulton observed.

"Do you want to play sticks?" Part of her hoped he'd say no and leave her in peace. The other part hoped he'd say yes, so she could show him that there was more to her than her body and that, if he just gave it a shot, they could get along without playing those weird touching games that kept replaying in her mind over and over again while she tried to sleep.

"I know a different game, a better game."

---

In the early morning by the river, as Lady gathered eggs and Agatha sat alone in her dimly lit bedroom, Daisy Pedigree knelt naked against the riverbank with her eyes shut and tongue extended.

"OK, now guess what this is," Hulton said again.

"Ah-kay," Daisy mumbled through a mouthful of tongue.

Her vision was totally dark. Her ears only replayed the sound of the bubbling river streaming on repeat. The only sensation she could focus on was taste, small wonder it was called the "tasting game."

Hulton Brim had explained that the tasting game was a game all kids played in his hometown. The rules were simple: The older player grabbed all sorts of delicious treats for the younger player to taste. If the younger player guessed right, they won.

Although not the competitive sort, Daisy wanted to win. If only to show that man what a canny country girl could accomplish all by her lonesome.

"Here it comes."

She felt something small and hard and round--no, cylindrical--press against her tongue. The pressure vanished as Hulton's finger lifted, leaving only a sweet piece of... something... atop her tongue.

"You can swallow this one. Be gentle."

She rolled the mysterious shape back into her mouth and swallowed it dutifully. The taste was somewhere between a lemon and chocolate. She had never had something so good in her entire life.

"I'm waiting."

"Hey no fair, give me a minute!" Daisy protested, but she knew it was hopeless. The last three items had been impossible to guess (a sweet "choco puff," a ball of rice, and a stick of gum, respectively). This fourth treat would be no different.

"Time's up," Hulton laughed. "It's a lemon puff."

Daisy grumbled and complained but was just happy that he wasn't touching her all over. She had feared that he would grab her breasts the second she closed her eyes, but so far he had taken mercy on her.

"Let's try something new. Open your mouth, tongue out. Good girl. Now, don't bite or chew or anything." She heard the sound of a zipper being undone, then a muffled thump as something hit the ground. "Just lick it."

Wondering what new treat he had pulled from his bag of tricks, Daisy sat with her arms braced beneath her heaving breasts and waited for this new stimulus.

Something heavy pressed against her tongue. So heavy! No wonder he had said NOT to swallow, there was no way it would fit in her mouth.

"Come on, at least try to lick it."

She did so, her little pink tongue flicking across the unseen treat slowly at first, exploring every angle and tasting every nook and cranny. The first thing she noticed was that there were actually two treats wrapped in a thin sack, one felt a little larger than the other. Both were salty yet otherwise tasteless, she couldn't feel any trace of candy or cream.

Her tongue danced across the weighty snacks. Amazingly, they seemed to contract or shudder with every lick! What kind of snack reacted to you snacking on it?

"Any guesses?"

"Nah..." she muttered, tongue gliding across Hulton's gift as she struggled to speak.

"OK. Try swallowing it but again, NO chewing."

That was a hard trick, Daisy decided. It was no mean feat to swallow something this big without using her teeth, but she'd try.

Fitting one of the snacks inside her mouth was child's play, fitting two in took some extra effort. Finally she had them both inside and her cheeks bulged like a squirrel.

She waited for Hulton to say something, but only heard him breathing as though winded.

"Mish-tur Hull-tahn?" she croaked. Her tongue waggled from side to side, at times, struggling to keep the big snack from popping out of her mouth.

"Ahh... Ahh... Good girl, keep playing," he said, oddly quiet. She heard something else too, another sound against the backdrop of the flowing river. It was like sandpaper being rubbed against wood.

"Am I doo-ing a ghud jobbe?" Daisy asked. She hated this position, her face lifted skywards and mouth hanging open like a slackjawed idiot. But the tasty gift had piqued her interest and it seemed like Hulton was having fun too.

"Yes, you're so good Daisy. Mm, you're such a good girl." The smacking sound continued and increased in frequency. She felt the two snacks bounce around in her mouth as they sometimes grew heavier, then lighter.

She could take it no longer. Risking a peek, Daisy cracked open one eye to get a quick look at whatever it was Hulton was feeding to her.

What she saw was a fleshy appendage unlike anything she'd seen in her life.

It towered above her, a massive girthy rod of pale flesh topped with a pink crown and gripped by five fingers which slid across its slimy surface at a breakneck speed. Attached to the bottom of this weird limb was a hanging sack which, Daisy realized, was lying directly in her mouth. She had accidentally swallowed a part of Hulton's body! And he was actually enjoying it.

"Oh Daisy, daddy loves it when his little girl pl-plays games," he moaned. Daisy watched, utterly perplexed and beyond the point of understanding. "Are you ready to taste something really good?"

She shut her eyes just before he looked down at her. The meaty sack left her mouth, and she opened and closed her mouth to lessen the tension in her jaws. A trail of spittle linked the tip of her tongue to his sack before breaking in two.

Against her better judgment, she stuck out her tongue again one last time.

Something pressed against her tongue, forcefully. It wasn't as heavy as the sack but it still weighed quite a bit more than a choco puff. It slid back and forth across her tongue, sometimes pressing inside her mouth, but mostly playing against the tip like a nervous home intruder wavering in the doorway.

"Say you want it."

"I want it." She hesitated. "I guess."

"Again. Tell me you want to taste my special cream."

Cream? Was she going to get some candy after all?

"I want it. I want it real bad." The thing was sliding and beating against her tongue even faster, as if her every word inspired it to hurry. "Let me taste it already!"

"Fuck. Yes." He let out a low groan, like an engine releasing excess steam.

"Hey, language!" Daisy chided, opening both eyes.

She saw Hulton still standing above her, this time with his appendage placed firmly against the tip of her tongue. When he saw her staring he gripped her tongue by pinching it between his forefinger and thumb.

Then, he began shooting cream.

She stayed motionless, confused once again. She saw his hips shaking, his rod moving closer and then further away, and then closer again. It was like the time when he touched her above the wildflowers, only stranger.

Strangest of all was the white pungent liquid shooting down her throat. She could actually see it out of the corner of her eye as it splatted against her pink tongue, nearly every shot landing precisely where Hulton had aimed but a few stray ropes traveling further than intended.

He held her very still as he groaned and whispered her name while his face flushed and his rod kept twitching again and again until it stopped. The taste was bad but not awful. The feeling was... Strange.

"Fuck, you're such a good cumslut," he cursed again.

He held her like that for a bit, tongue pulled straight like a party popper while his cum rolled down and into her mouth. Then he gripped his rod with one hand and smacked it against her forehead, leaving behind little stains that hardened against her skin and brown hair.

He kept smacking her even as she began to cough and sputter, ultimately hacking up the strange cream he had fed her. She didn't know what cum was but she couldn't stand swallowing it, it was too foreign to her tastebuds. Hulton laughed when she spat a huge wad that trailed from her lips and hung in midair before dropping into the river, leaving ripples in its wake.

She watched the wad of creamy phlegm wash away down the river where Lady had taught her how to swim.

Daisy felt sick to her stomach. Despite all the conflict inside, she was learning to ignore her worries and just accept the situation as-is. The sun still rose in the morning, the hens still laid their eggs, and it seemed that the only change to her everyday life was the occasional prank from a mean older man.

She wiped her lips and watched Hulton walk away with his trousers slung over his shoulders. He was learning to be prioritize comfort and personal satisfaction over everything else.

After all, the farm was quite remote indeed. What could anyone do to stop him?

---

We'll end our story in the dead of night, on the seventh day, when Daisy slept in her bunk bed with Lady sleeping peacefully above her.

Daisy hadn't bothered to tell Ma or Lady about the games Mr. Brim had played with her or the way he pinched her behind or slapped her tits whenever they happened across one another in the woods or behind the barn. She hadn't told them about the time she saw him stroking his rod, his "cock" he had called it, all while pointing it in the direction of Ma's sock drawer. And she hadn't said a word when she caught him staring at Lady, half-clothed, as she showered alongside the cows in the rain.

He wanted them, and he had them. She had seen her mother some money every now and again. This morning, she had taken a stack of bills much larger than any previous payment.

Maybe his rent had gone up. Maybe he'd run out of money and leave soon.

Her happy thoughts were extinguished when she felt a firm hand press against her thigh, then another stroke her stomach.

"Shush now," said Hulton.

Disappointed, Daisy nodded in the gloom.

She could still hear Lady snoring, so she was not too worried when he started fondling her through her nightshirt and pressing his knee between her thighs. When he pulled out his, his cock, she rolled her eyes and waited for him to paint her sheets with cream.

Instead, he spider-climbed over her until his rod rested against her lips.

"Suck it," he said, not even whispering.

"What? Now?"

"You heard me. Be a good girl." His eyes glinted in the moonlight with something approaching malice.

Daisy groaned. This man was getting to be too much.

She swallowed his member and glared at him as he kept pushing it further and further down her throat, inch by merciless inch. Her look of disgust faded away to a neutral doll-like expression when he started facefucking her.

As always, she attempted to retreat into her happy place as he used her like a living sex toy. Eyes glazed over, mouth slack and drooling, Daisy found it easy to turn her brain off and relax even in stressful situations. Lady's snores mixed with the sound of frantic breathing and a creaking bedframe.

"Good slut, good slut," Hulton muttered. He had grabbed two handfuls of hair and used them like handlebars as he directed her to keep sucking. His balls slapped against her chin rhythmically. His head swelled inside her throat.

Each movement made a sound as her saliva began to overflow and coat his dick in a thin layer of slime. The shlicking sound seemed to echo in her quiet shared bedroom, seemed to roll down the halls and fill the entire farmhouse as if this moment were all that truly mattered--him fucking her mouth, and her taking it with a smile.

Daisy grimaced. She saw his lips pucker, felt his cock twitch inside her. He was close to dumping his load.

"Deeper, suck it deeper."

She shook her eyes if not her head. 'No I can't,' her eyes pleaded.

"Do it."

She resisted ever so slightly, not caring if he came down her throat but hoping she might not choke while doing so.

Her body arched as he abused her relentlessly. She gripped the blankets for support, dragged cloth across the bedsheets as her head bobbed back and forth along his grotesque cock which had become the reoccurring reminder of her powerlessness in her own home. And still he fucked her.

"Do it or I'll make Lady suck me. I'll fuck her tiny tits too. You think you have it bad, slut? How would you like to watch me do her from behind? Do you know where babies come from? Did your Pa ever give you The Talk about the birds and the bees?" he yanked his cock free, giving her a chance to gasp for air, fresh air!

"Well, do you? I'll tell you how. When a man fucks a whore in her cunt and fills her up, she makes a baby. Do you want Lady to be a mommy, huh? Do you want a niece or a nephew?"

Daisy stared. Unthinkingly, silently, she took his cock in her hands and swallowed it of her own volition. Eyes downcast, she took it as deep as she could--deeper even than before. Her lips pressed against his stomach.

Sweet Daisy had swallowed his cock all the way to the base.

"Look at me."

She looked up at him, eyes watery. She had no power. She was no better than the livestock grazing out in the fields.

Minutes passed before she realized that the bedroom had gone strangely quiet. Lady had stopped snoring.

"Fuck yes, good girl. Good 'daughter,' mmm..." Hulton slammed against her repeatedly, moaning with appreciation as her tongue swirled around his slick cock. The musky scent was overwhelming and made her nostrils sting. His hands tugged her hair too roughly, making her scalp throb. And through it all he kept humping her lips like a wild animal.

At the moment of climax, Daisy's eye darted to the side.

She saw a ghost-white face flipped upside down and staring at her, watching with intense interest. Lady glanced at her face, Hulton's cock, her thighs, and finally lingered on her naked breasts which heaved with every movement.

Lady licked her lips.

Daisy began to cry, not a pretty cry like in the movies but an unceasing stream of tears and snot and racking sobs. She felt betrayed. Suffering his abuses was one thing, but knowing that Lady knew was too much. She had seen her.

She had seen her!

As Daisy sobbed on his cock, Hulton gripped the back of her head and held her in place as he emptied load after load down her gullet. He positively drooled as his balls lightened with each shot and his cock twitched atop her tongue like a snake awakening from a deep sleep. Finally he pulled away, tearing himself from her lips as though they were two magnets with opposite charges. His final two orgasms were aimed at her face. One sticky rope landed on her cheek just below a teary eye. The other missed and dribbled across her fat tits.

"No more games," she sniffed. "Not unless we're alone."

Hulton shook his head and beat his cock against her trembling lips. So rosy, so pink. Such a fine young woman.

"Sorry," he said, and some part of him might have meant it. "I get what I paid for."

He left after dressing himself. As he went down the hall in the dark, Daisy heard him bump into Ma who must have been headed for the bathroom.

The two passed each other and Mrs. Agatha Pedigree appeared in the dark doorway seconds later.

"Ma," Daisy said, wiping her tears. Semen flashed white against her face and bare breasts, though she wasn't sure if Ma could see it in the darkness.

Mrs. Pedigree hesitated, then closed the door.

"Go to sleep Daisy," a voice on the other side commanded.

Her tears subsiding, her heart shrinking and growing stronger like a muscle, Daisy fell asleep and tried to ignore the labored breathing coming from the bed just four feet above her head.

---

Maybe that's where we'll leave it for tonight. It's a good ol' tale for hard folk and lonesome men, as I said prior, and I can see that your marshmallows are right burnt. If you have a complaint please speak up now, we have a long ride ahead of us and I won't hear any bellyaching while we cross the wonderful vistas that await you and I with open arms.

That being said, please water your horses and say a little prayer.

12