Daisy Mae Corday's Terrible Ordeals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been a client of Olga's forever so we knew he was all right. Pretty soon she turned him over to me and a once a week toss in bed turned in every other day. We went on like that for a month or more and that was about when Charlie proposed to me. He didn't give a shit that I was a whore. He said,

"Everybody is selling something."

He said, " I see the goodness in you, marry me!"

Charley was a salesman for a big national shoe company and he told me he was being transferred out to Las Vegas. Did I want to come with him? Sure,I was ready to become a housewife and give up all the trashy things I was doing.

We left one afternoon without telling anyone. I knew Olga would have been unhappy about our leaving. I took a suitcase of clothes and left her a brief note. And away we went in his new shiny grey Cadillac. Charlie said we'd drive about 300 miles a day so we'd not be too tired to go out for a nice dinner and a few drinks later on that night. We stayed at an assortment of roadside motels on the way across country and I was laughing the whole time. He had a million jokes.

One time as we getting near to Las Vegas he pulled over to the side of the road and came around to my side, opened the door, lifted my legs out and fucked me right on a busy highway. The drivers who caught on would honk their horn but Charlie would just keep on fucking. By God, he had a long lasting erection!

Let me tell you, most guys I fucked for money didn't give me pleasure. I'd kinda close my eyes until it was all over. Oh sure once in a while a guy was a good fuck but that wasn't often. Charlie, on the other hand wasn't finished until he was sure I came, often more than once. He was the best of the lot. Sure his cock was a good size but super sized cocks are fun to look at, not fun to be fucked by unless you have had a few kids and your pussy is stretched way large. Even for all the fucking I'd received before and after I turned pro, my pussy was still tight.

When we finally arrived in Vegas Charley asked for the Honeymoon Suite. That was nice. We were married by Elvis that night. I didn't know Elvis was still alive but there he was, a little fatter and older than I remembered but still his warm sexy self. He squeezed me so tight when he kissed me good luck I was afraid my brassier would burst.

So there I was, Mrs. Charley Corday, finally arrived. I was happy as a bug in a rug, to quote Charlie, and I was Daisy Mae Corday. What could be nicer, and it rhymed? Charley was still fucking me at least every other night and even when I was menstruating. I always had a short period and didn't bleed that much. But on those nights I'd put a towel under me and Charlie would laugh and say I was his virgin.

We rented a small two bedroom home from a Mr. Neal. It was over near the little Chinatown part of the city, maybe a mile from the strip. When Charlie was away on his sales route I could just walk over there and get any sort of Chinese food I might want to try. There was even a Chinese Grocery that had all sorts of crazy fruits that they eat. For me it was always fun to try new things.

Once Charley started back to work, he was off on his route four days a week and he was home with his cock in me the other three. He said it was important he show his bosses he was getting new stores as clients. I knew he wasn't fooling around with other gals as I could measure his cum load when I blew him and it was not diminished at all. Boy oh boy I would have been unhappy if he was shorting me by fucking some Honey-bunch on the road like most salesmen do.

After all the experience I'd had I knew the key to a good marriage or a good relationship was

sex- sex- sex. Charlie didn't miss a trick. He fucked me on ever table top, bed, couch and even on the rug. Our sex life was just grand.

We had been married about fifteen months, a long honeymoon. This wonderful time, like all things, came to a sudden end and I should have expected it. My old nemesis, the snow, was the cause. Charley was coming back from his route in Utah and in a rush he took a shortcut that took him up a snow covered mountain. About halfway up the snow turned to sleet and his car slid on an icy highway and ended up on the side of oncoming traffic. His Caddy was hit straight on by a big large truck. That car crash cost him his life and for all intents that was the end of mine.

Of course, not expecting to die at so young an age, Charlie had failed to provide for me. There was a few thousand dollars in the bank, one paycheck due and of course he had no life insurance. I was promised a check for the residual value of the car. But that was to take at least 90 days and it wouldn't amount to much. Fortunately, Charlie had insisted I learn how to drive. I used some of the cash to buy a small car to get around town.

Feeling very desperate, after a few weeks, I decided to get some air. I put on my western outfit that Charlie had bought me, the one with the short flare skirt and tight blouse that laced up front. I left the laces loose so my tits were visible with the help of a leopard striped push up bra and drove over to the nearby Rio Hotel Casino and parked. When I walked in the music in the place was so loud it could make your heart stop.

While I was wandering around the Casino an older guy with one of those big western mustaches started talking to me and offered to give me a start on the slots. He had one of those

Club cards and he just kept sticking it in the machines and to my surprise I was winning. The slots just kept spitting out a multitude of coins. He just scooped them up in one of those plastic cups they give ya and I quickly got lost in the experience. He'd put his big hands around me and take a quick feel of the sides of my titties but I wasn't shy.

Feeling quite good and relaxed I agreed to come up to his room for a drink and knowing men I knew there was more to cum. I was right about that. I kind of lost track of the drinks, he filled my glass up so fast. After a while I was getting dizzy when he unzipped his pants and a beaut of an erection popped out.

"Honey could you do something to relieve me, I'd be much obliged. At my age I can't do too much humping because of my heart."

I leaned over I started sucking it, by gawd that old guy's cock really filled my mouth, but as he was an elderly gent it was slow going. I started using my hands to jerk him off. In the meantime he'd lifted up my blouse and was holding tightly to my left tit. When he finally was ready to cum he let go of my tit and grabbed the plastic bucket of coins and came all over them. We both laughed at that. He had a lot of cum juice for a guy his age.

"I'm pretty tuckered out young lady, you take the coins and head on out and I'm going to catch forty winks before I have to fly back to Dallas in the morning flight out."

.

I was still a little dizzy from the booze and was minding my own business waiting at the elevator.

I didn't realize that my left tit was kind of outside my blouse. A big burly Maintenance man came strolling down the long hall and he was wheeling what looked like a gas tank behind him. Of course when he got to the elevator he was all smiles. I was still a bit high and had never pushed the button.

"Are you going up or down Ma'am?"

"Oh, didn't I push the button?"

Of course he didn't push it either. Instead, like you might expect, he started talking to me and ogling my tit. When I realized what he was looking at I smiled and pushed it back inside. Hoping to end an embarrassing moment ,

"Whats the tank for?" I asked.

"Oh that, we use the air pressure to unclog the drains. You never know what shit, pardon me, what stuff, the guests manage to stuff in the sink. Come on I'll show ya."

I followed him to a room across from the elevator. He had a pass key. Obviously it was vacant.

He unfurled the rubber tube with a stopper, placed it on the sink and turned the valve on the tank and whoosh the air shot down the drain. Wow, that was pretty cool.

Then he pulled out the tube and started playing with it, spraying the compressed air at me. We were laughing and he used it to blow my blouse open and then blow my skirt up. It was funny. I guess he noticed my panties were wet in the crotch, whenever I blow a guy my juices begin to flow.

He put his arms around me and walked me back to the large bed and next thing I knew my parties were down on one leg and he was slipping his big dick inside me. I didn't want to spoil his fun and I hadn't had a good fuck since Charlie died so I let him have his way. I guess I climaxed more than once while he took his time slowing down. Whenever he got close to cuming he'd pause, then speeding up and finally he came like a stallion.

I lay there relaxed and unaware. I heard some voice on his intercom and moment later I could see in the reflection of the mirror, a young Filipino guy opened the door. Without a word he dropped his pants and sort of limped over to the bed just as the maintenance guy withdrew his big cock and without ever asking permission I was being fucked again by the young Filipino. All I could see were the dark curly hairs on his head as he power pumped his cock, which was of a modest size, smaller than the first guy, while he busied himself squeezing and sucking on my tits. Thankfully he came quickly. I now was floating in cum juice and quite worn out.

Then to my chagrin a stoop shouldered older Chinese man opened the door. He was dressed as Santa and had a string of fake christmas green leaves with red flowers wrapped around his shoulders. I could see that he'd dropped his athletic pants and his big cock looked like one of the flowers.

"Merry Chris-massi," he cried, then he shouted out in sing song English, "I got di assi!"

He fell right between my legs and as if it was preplanned the other two guys lift me up by my legs and Grandpa Wong started licking my rosebud ass hole. His little bushy mustache and fake beard tickled but he knew just what he was doing.

Once my ass was wet with saliva he started fingering my wet pussy and transferring the cum

Juices from the first two guys into my ass crack. Of course all this got Grandpa real hard and, hey, who said Asians have small dicks, this guy sprouted a whopper and he sort of milked it into my ass a little at a time.

As he fucked me, the two guys were still holding my legs up, he began to sing under his breath a sweet Chinese song and as the last note of the song ended he came right up the old kazoo. Maybe because he was old he couldn't help himself but as he pulled his big hairless cock out he started to piss all over me. That was something I hadn't expected. The two guy dropped my legs and stepped back.

"Oh Mr. Wong, what have you done?"

"I solley, velly solley," he replied.

Seeing I was all wet with warm piss and cum from cunt to tush the other two guys got me into the shower. They washed me down and dried me with the blow drier. The guys were really sweet making the best of an unfortunate circumstance. They put my western outfit, all pissed on, into a pillow case. Then they gave me a large sheet to wrap around me and Mr. Wong's Santa hat. I must have mumbled take me to my car because next thing I knew the four of us were in the special elevator for freight transport and then we were out in the windy parking lot.

I pointed at my car and they offered me my small bag. I found the car key. The door clicked and the guys opened up the door and sat me in the front seat,

"Are you ok to drive?"

"I think so."

The young Filipino guy for some strange reason must not have had enough and shoved his erection through the open window space.

"Please Ma'am, a quick blowie, for Jose."

"Oh Jose, I'm just exhausted."

"Maybe you just give cock a little kiss goodbye?"

What could I do? I just wanted to get the fuck out of there.

"Ok, just a quick kiss."

I puckered up and leaned forward and Jose grabbed me behind my head and shoved his cock right into my mouth. He must have been very horny because as soon as his dick touched my tongue he came.

I would have spit it out but I didn't want to stink up the car so I just swallowed it, it was a small puddle of cum after all. When the three guys saw I'd swallowed they all began clapping and laughing and I guess I did too.

"Good night, my boys."

"I solly Missy," said Wong

"It's ok Mr. Wong, it's ok," I said.

I was wrapped in a hotel sheet and I was still smelling of Chinese piss.

"Wait Miss, your coins."

And they very nicely gave me the tub filled with coins still covered with cum.

I drove home and showered again, put my outfit in the washer and poured hot water over the plastic coin bucket until the cum clouds disappeared. Well, that certainly was enough for one night but when I'd pulled my pissed on outfit out of the pillow case there was a crisp $100 bill in one of those hotel key envelopes. That was a nice gesture and in my current state the $100 dollar bill and the coins amounted to $341, enough to carry me forward for a few days at least.

Around the first of the month Mr. Neal showed up. Of course I didn't have the rent. I explained that my husband had died in an auto accident. Neal was a big man, full jawed and tall, kind of

gruff. He kind of pushed me into the bedroom and started taking off my clothes. I was too stunned to resist and I was frightened.

"Well, hon, you are a good looking dame, wada ya say we make a deal. I'll bring you out one guy a week for an hour. You entertain him, whatever he wants and we'll forget about the rent."

"Oh thank you, Mr. Neal, thank you."

"If you want to thank me proper honey I'd suggest you start by sucking my cock."

I quickly got on my knees but he was so tall I could hardly reach.

"Here get up on the bed."

He arranged me with my head laying on a pillow bent back over the edge of the bed. I didn't really have to blow him, he mouth fucked me till he came, a sizable load of sperm.

I raised up after he withdrew and my mouth was full.

"Now you swallow honey, you don't spit it out ever."

I gulped it down and smiled, a bit of cum ran down my full lips. He took a handkerchief out of he suit pocket and wiped my face dry.

"This is going to work out fine for you hon."

I nodded and gurgled thanks, the cum had sort of jammed up my vocal cord for that moment.

Mr. Neal showed up that Saturday night.

I was surprised when Mr. Neal had in tow a 60 plus year old Englishman, a Mr. Spensor, who was stinking of beer. The old guy kept complaining, even crying that he'd found his wife of forty years giving two garbage men a blow job in his garage, when he'd returned home early from the pub.

I didn't know whether to believe him but I told him I was sorry and I'd give him a chance to get back at her if that was what he wished. He said he had left England in the wee hours after he's surprised her, and that he intended to divorce her when he returned home. I told him he could take a photo of me sucking his dick and that he could send it to her.

He seemed agreeable but when I helped him unzip his pants his cock was the smallest I'd ever seen, maybe an inch and a half in length. When he saw my look of amazement he started to ball again.

"Maybe she was just paying me back, her cunt was as big as a sailors asshole and there was never anyway I was going to fill it with my miserable cock."

"Were you born this way or..."

He interrupted me,

"No, this is a result of an accident when I was an apprentice at young age in a print shop. My boss was printing counterfeit bills and molesting me as well. When I dropped one of the expensive plates used to print the forgeries he threw me against the printing press and sad to say it caught my trouser belt and my printer smock and pulled me into to its deadly embrace. Well, this miserable cock was the result."

"So what can I do to give you some satisfaction dear man?"

"Well, my dear, when I was in the Navy my bunk mates used my ass as a pleasure box. If you have a strap-on you might do the same for me?"

I was happy to oblige. I got out a long ripple black dildo that I'd saved from my previous life, lubed up his ass and bent him over a sofa chair so I could get the right angle and I reamed that old guy for half an hour. You can be sure he came fully, probably a few years worth of grey speckled cum covered the white fluffy towel I'd laid under him.

When he was done he asked me if I'd mind if he wrote a story about our encounter for some filthy publication he wrote for.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat sir?"

He laughed at that and peeled off some bills from a fat roll in his pocket. I wasn't expecting that, my rent payment was enough, but I was grateful. I kissed Spensor on the cheek. Just about then, Mr. Neal arrived to drive him back to where ever it was he was headed.

A week later Mr. Neal showed up again. It was his usual time on Saturday night. When he walked through the door I noticed he was so tall his head just cleared the top of the door frame. Then I looked down and I saw he had with him what I thought were midgets. He introduced them, one was called Moe and the other one was Joe.

"Ok hon," said Mr. Neal, "you be sure to show these two friends of mine some Las Vegas hospitality and I'll be back to get them in an hour and a half. Don't rush guys, I'll be waiting outside if you need more time."

Moe piped up in his high pitched voice,

"Don't worry, we won't make short work of it."

We all laughed at that.

Once Mr. Neal left, Joe asked me, "Do you have any questions Dearie?"

"Are you midgets?" I asked.

"We prefer to be called 'Little People," said Joe.

"Actually we are dwarves," said Moe.

"What's the difference between a Dwarf and a Midget,"

"We have bigger cocks," said Moe.

"Don't pay any attention to him pretty lady. Midgets are like tiny regular people but we are bigger with shortened bodies, big heads and as you can see, sometime bent legs," Joe continued his explanation,

"See, when were in our Mama's bellies something went wrong and we ended up ok, but we look like this."

"Wow."

"Well, Mama," said Moe, who pulled out a pint of raspberry brandy, "let's get this party started."

Next thing I knew they had stripped naked and were chasing each other around the room having a pillow fight with some of the couch pillows.

I let my pink bathrobe slip onto the floor so they might get a gander of my tits and ass and believe me, they stopped fooling around and chasing each other. They followed me right into the bedroom. I reclined on the plush bed that my dear husband Charley had picked out for us.

Moe started in right away, he sat right on my side, leaned over my waist and started sucking my tits. Joe got right to work on my pussy, he didn't miss a spot with his tongue.Every so often he'd pause and blow air on my clit, then he'd play with it. I was starting to get hot, the little guy was pretty good.

This encounter reminded me of those tag team matches with midgets or whatever they are called. As soon one finished licking, sucking, or fucking, the other one took his place.

I was surprised, but Moe had warned me, they the same size cocks as normal men, in fact Moe's cock was bigger than many men I'd been with. At a certain point, Joe worked his way up to straddle my neck and put his pickle right in my mouth. In smelled like perfume and was as clean as a whistle. I licked his cock and he whispered,

"Dee balls, suck de balls," maybe he was making a joke about that Hervey on Fantasy Island.

After a while, Moe took his place, his cock was bigger probably 7 1/2 inches and covered with thick spider veins, Joe meanwhile was busy fucking my pussy and I admit it felt nice, he had a nice rhythm.

There is something about being fucked while you are sucking another guy's cock that is always exciting. I don't care if the guy's cock is big or small. It's just a sexy thing to be two timed that way.