Daisy Mae Corday's Terrible Ordeals

Story Info
A women who enjoyed forced sex
14.4k words
4.52
44.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers

SUBJECT: Daisy tries to find happiness using her newly awakened sexual awareness she experienced as the result of having sex with individual and multiple partners at the same time. The cold weather and snowfall always seemed to portend bad luck for her but she struggles on hoping for the change of seasons.

*

I remember how it was snowing the day I was consigned to the orphanage. I had lived with a distant relative of my mother, whom I've never met. Unfortunately, due to her age and health she had no choice but to give me over to the state. Carrying my Christmas gift in hand I started the first of what were to be many winter days as the years slowly passed. It seems whenever bad things were headed my way there was snow in the air.

And so it was that I spent the formative years of my life in a state institution in Clifton, New Jersey. Clifton is a cold place in the winter. In the summer we boiled and fought mosquitoes but in the winter there was snow, plenty of it and the chill went right through to your bones. Sometimes the snow drifts were so high we were felt stranded. Of course we weren't going anywhere but we'd sit in the third story window and watch the cars slide into one another as if they were bumper cars in the amusement park.

State directives require that orphans are to be educated and trained to be able to earn a living upon release. Well, I guess I got the standard education, I was able to read and write and I had experienced stuff in the last days which were not what the state had in mind.

I stayed in the institution past the age of eighteen. I spent the next year and a half as a resident librarian. This experience was supposed to enable me to secure a job in public or private employment. Although I'd applied for various jobs I still had not secured an employment contract at the time I finished my residency.

I had a relatively painless life in the orphanage. Up to that time I had by the grace of God I been well treated. Of course like all young kids I'd attended various social gatherings. The boys mostly left me alone, probably because I always dressed plainly. Perhaps it was an error to pretty myself up in those last months of my residency, but I was almost nineteen and a half. I figured it was about time. Guys who never noticed me began to make passes at me. I took it all in as a compliment but I didn't realize where it was headed.

Mr. Harper was a handyman at the institution. He had always been nice and treated me well but now that I was dressing in a girly manner, he seemed to have an odd look on his face whenever I was near. He'd come into the library after shoveling snow on the walkway. That evening he was sweeping and mopping up just before closing time. As I watched the gentle snowflakes tumbling down I didn't notice that he'd put his mop handle through the door handles in such a way as to lock the doors shut so no one might enter from outside.

I had been busy cataloging new magazines and didn't realize what he was up to. Then all of a sudden I smelled the water bucket that he used to mop up, it was a pine scented odor mixed with the dirty water. The last thing I remember was him mumbling,

"Missy, I'm a gonna fuck you. You can make it easy or we can make it bad, your choice."

I don't know if he hit me or if I blacked out. But when I came to my clothes were all open and he was lying on top of me. My legs were filled with blood, virgin blood and I was too shocked to even speak. His large organ was deep inside me and I began to cry. Finally he pulled out and grabbed me by the throat.

"You tell anyone about this and I'll kill you."

He didn't have to repeat the threat. I didn't want to be beaten to a pulp so I gave it up and I saved myself. I just laid back and let it happen. He however, was far from finished. He played with my tits and sucked them. He spent a long time fingering me with his big calloused hands. It wasn't pleasurable at first but he seemed intent on getting some response from me. Finally I began to appreciate what he was doing to me and started to moan my approval.

He must have been recharged sexually during the waiting period and was again pressing hard with his cock now fully regrown. It pressed first on my thigh and then insinuating his monster into my vagina. I don't know where he got the energy from. I was exhausted. He finally finished and came a second time with almost as much sperm as the first. My dress and papers on my desk were covered with his secretions.

Of course I was afraid to report it. I felt sure that my late feelings of pleasure somehow precluded my claim of innocence. That's how naive I was. Somehow I never got pregnant. Maybe I can't. But I sure got to know what it felt like to be fucked by a big man with a big penis and in a way I was glad my virginity was no longer an obstacle for someone in the future to overcome.

I was to be released from the institute in less than a month so I figured best to play it cool. What I didn't expect was a recurrence. I should have known better. Once he'd gotten his way with me he returned the next week for another taste. Funny thing was I was actually hoping he'd return and looking forward to it.

Someone more knowledgeable than I might have predicted this, but there he was, locking the doors with his mop and headed towards me. His big cock this time was sticking out of his coveralls, a red flag as it were for what he had in store for me. It seemed monstrous.

He was surprised when I smiled and greeted him.

"Oh Mr. Harper, I've been hoping you'd come and fuck me again. "

I started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Do you like my breasts, they are good sized aren't they. Maybe you'd like to suck my nipples before you stick that big thing of yours inside me."

This time I intended to cooperate and let him do whatever he wanted. He started jerking his cock in his fat hands, pulling back the thick foreskin so the helmet was shining in the yellow overhead light. He waved his erect cock. God it was big.

"Come here Missy and play with my dick awhile."

I took the big guy in my two hands and squeezed it, moving the loose skin on the shaft. After a few minutes of massaging him he said,

"Oh yeah, dats good, now ah want that ya suck it a while before I fuck ya."

He insisted I had to suck his penis before he fucked me. I didn't really know what to do but being a librarian I had some book knowledge of felatio or what most men call cock sucking. I have to admit the feeling of that big hose of a member felt very good in my mouth. After sucking him for a while I could taste a release of cum, it wasn't unpleasant. I was expecting a sudden gush but he pushed my head away saying,

"You keep suck'in me like dat and I gonna cum before I get a chance ta fuck ya."

He lifted me up on my desk, his strength was incredible. He laid me semi nude and I spread my legs. He stood there for a moment leaning against the desk, watching me. Then suddenly he reached out and grabbed me, he pulled me by legs so I was and stuffed that giant thing of his inside me. This time there was no resistance, his cock sailed into my vagina like it was Montego Bay. I almost fainted from the sudden entry.

Not only was his cock deep inside me but he'd gotten his hand down between my legs and was rubbing and pinching my rosebud clitorous at the same time he was slowly fucking me. How someone of his background had learned so much more than I knew about sex was a mystery but I benefited from his sexual astuteness. Having that monster inside me drained me of any tension or nervousness. I lay back and enjoyed having that big worm burrowing inside me.

When he finished fucking me he mumbled,

"I love you."

What a strange thing to say, I didn't respond. Maybe I should have?

The last week I was working there, he returned to the library just around closing time, but this time he had two of his co-worker friends in tow. One was carrying a rope and I figured they were going to tie me to the top of my desk. Anticipating their desires I stood up and unbuttoned my cloths, dropping my dress, blouse and panties onto the chair behind me. I positioned myself nude on the desktop, spreading my legs and arm.

Having anticipated their plan I said,

"No need to tie me boys, I'll let you do whatever you want."

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut because next thing I knew, they rushed me, in a state of undress, some with their dicks out, others with their pants dropped, one had taken off his shirt and oh my, they all held me down while each guy fucked me, one at a time, every which way it's possible.

While I was being fucked the others squeezed my breasts and touched me all over, of course I tried to keep their smelly cocks out of my mouth so I could breath while each one got his chance to satisfied themselves in my pussy.

One guy after fast fucking me in my pussy, without cuming, insisted on working his dick between my ass cheeks. I let out a scream as he passed my sphincter. That was when one of them shoved my damp panties into my mouth.But moments later one of them pulled it out and shoved his dick inside. This penis had a strange taste, maybe it was piss or just the taste of dirty cock. Still I did my best to accommodate his dick while the other guy was finishing his pulsations in my ass as he finally got to cum.

I have to admit, a funny thing happened as the last few guys were fucking me. I began to climax rapidly. I was learning that sex, even under these forced circumstances could be pleasurable.

"Look," said the big lug, she's enjoying it.

And it was true. Instead of tying up when they left me and went to the fast food chicken stand across the street, they just said,

"Wait here, we will be back."

I don't know why, as they left I was holding my pussy with my finger inside. I guess I was anticipating their return.

I was surprised when they came back. Their caps were covered with wet snow and they were reeking of fried chicken with three of the fast food workers. Of course they didn't come back to feed me chicken, what they fed me was three new cocks, three at the same time. That was my introduction to being double penetrated by two guys at the same time while blowing the third. Although my ass still hurt, it began to feel good after the first pain went away. Maybe because the guy butt fucking me had a smaller cock or maybe because I was pushing back with my hips, welcoming his every thrust.

They said I had a smile on my face the whole time they were fucking me. This time no one threatened me. They called me a good girl and a great fuck. They even had brought a bag of take out fried chicken for me. I guess they realized I enjoyed it being fucked as much as they enjoyed fucking me.

That was my last night at the institution. You might say I had a bang up send off. I was released the next morning and never a word was spoken of what transacted sexually in the days before. I was a bit sore but it didn't keep me from leaving. I was 1995 and I was 19 ½ years old. I was given a paper bag with some of my old clothes and a twenty dollar bill. The snow from previous days had piled up in snow drifts, my short shoes were hardly a match for the height of the drifts. I tried to walk were the snow was trodden.

While wandering along the downtown streets of Clifton, a short dark haired woman with a Russian accent noticed me. She was dressed kind of sexy so I took her for a smart dresser.

"Hey, what size boot do you wear? "

I was surprised by her question but answered, "Size 7 ½."

"Come, I have a pair of 8's that are tight on me, new ones, they probably would work for you."

I followed her to her small walk up apartment. She quickly found the tan leather shoes and while I was trying them on she poured me a glass of whisky.

"Oh not to much, I don't know how to drink."

"What's your name honey?"

"Daisy."

"Well, Daisy, you look hungry. Come, we go for lunch. My treat."

I was curious to get to know my benefactor, so of course I accepted. I was cold and a hot meal would have taken most of the $20 I had. Plus this girl seemed to have managed well on the outside and I was eager to learn how.

She said, "You are a pretty girl even without makeup, let me put some on you."

I must admit she knew how to make me up. I looked into the mirror and she stood behind me.

"Oh my, we look like sisters!"

"We look like sisters and we will become sisters."

She kissed me on both cheek and that is how I had the good fortune to meet Olga. I didn't realize it that first day but she was a prostitute. It turned out was just a few years older than me. She took me under her wing and encouraged me to use the natural gifts that I had now realized God had given me. So this was how I saw a way to be able to manage my fucking new life, but now I was being paid for every fuck.

I was five foot seven, but Olga insisted I wear stiletto high heels on my small feet, that made me close to six foot. She taught me how to do my makeup. How to make my big eyes look even larger. How to apply long fake eyelashes. My nose was small and I had naturally full red lips. Maybe my ears were a little larger than I would have liked but who could see them under a full head of hair.

Olga told me I'd look better with a red tint in my brown hair and I guess she was right. She took me to a hair parlor where she knew all the people. She spoke rapid Russian to them. I had no idea what they were saying but the hairdresser smiled at me and a few hours later I had gorgeous red hair.

If those fuckers from the institution saw me they would never have recognized me. I saw quickly the effect that red hair has on men. It seems to make men get a quick erection. And if they get a gander at the red lip gloss on your nipples their cocks start to drip. Oh yeah, I had a good pair of jugs, perky and full, guys couldn't stop looking or trying to grab em once they paid for the chance.

Of course, Olga let me share her apartment. It was a one room walk up and we often slept together in the same bed. He arms around me were so comforting. I started accepting trick after the second day. Living with Olga, with her parade of clients, it seemed the natural thing to do. We hardly ever went out in the cold. We didn't do any cooking, there were a few take out places nearby who delivered.

One of the Chinese guys who delivered always had a hard on when he arrived. One time while he was waiting for a tip, Olga opened our door, unzipped him and jerked him off right in the hallway. Then she grabbed the stapled bag containing our dinner and said,

"That's your tip, now fuck off," as she slammed the door. Oh my that was funny.

Since we were in the business district so we had a lot of daytime tricks with the "suits". Olga called the business guys and lawyers by that name. If a frequent client showed up at night, one of us would go out and sit and wait on an old black cane chair out in the hall until the client made his "deposit." As soon as he blew his load whichever one of us was waiting would run back in and climb into the warm and often wet bed.

The deal I agreed to with Olga, was that we'd share the rent and utilities including the phone. If Olga passed a client over to me I'd kick her back 35% of whatever he paid me. I wasn't into lesbian stuff at that point, so they were always dudes of various ages, but almost always with stiff cocks as soon as we opened the door.

Maybe it was the smell of pussy and men's cum that turned them on or our naked tits. We rarely wore any clothes. As the weather began to turn there was a fall off in clientele. Of course if business was slow, said Olga, we'll have to do the streetwalker route at night. That could be dangerous.

'You never know when you get in a guy's car if he will turn out to be Ted Bundy or some henpecked hubby who hasn't had his cock sucked since the day before the wedding."

We always stayed together and made note of the license plates of the guys who stopped. But I have to say, most of the hubbies were gentle and mostly grateful and good tippers. Who knows, maybe we were just lucky. The Springtime always seemed to bring me good luck.

We were always hesitant to bring night tricks back to the apartment from the street. We'd blow them in their cars and if they were assholes who tried to knock down our agreed price or gave us a hard time, we'd let the cum drool out of our mouths so their wives or girlfriends could see it. We had empty parking lots at the late hours where we'd tell the guy to park his car. We'd lift our short skirts, I rarely wore panties and in they'd go as soon as I'd blown a condom over their cocks. They were neutralized before they knew it. We didn't do bareback at those rates. Sure some guys tried to pull off the rubbers with one excuse or another but a quick blowjob would usually calm them down.

Olga had warned me not to go if there were two guys in a car but I made the mistake of letting two guys talk me into getting in with them. It was a moonlit night and instead of taking me to an empty parking lot, they drove me to a nearby park. They were in a paneled van. The pushed me into the back of the van where they'd put a dirty mattress. When I tried to get them to wear a condom they refused and the bigger guy slapped me in the face,

"Bitch, you don't tell us, we own you now."

That was when I realized my good luck had run out. The made me swallow a pill. I don't know what it was. I was able to spit out part of it but some dissolved in my mouth. They took turns fucking me and then drank from a liquor bottle. When I refused they held me down and poured it in my mouth.

"The smaller guy with a beard and a similar accent said as he overfilled my mouth,

"Oh, she is a big drinker."

Of course I tried to spit most of it out. As I leaned forward to spit the bigger guy with a thin mustache tackled me and I fell flat on the mattress. The little guy held my arms and his partner fucked me in the ass. I tried to tighten up and squirm away but to no avail.

"You better relax babe or this is going to hurt you a lot more than it has to."

I guess that was good advice, I relaxed. The drugs, booze and the whole crazy situation took over and before I knew it I was matching his every thrust with a backward bump.

"Oh she likes this a lot," said the smaller guy, "hurry up you bastard I want a piece of her ass too."

Of course he had his chance but by then no one had to hold me down, I was totally into it. After they finished fucking me they continued to drink and listened to music. The big guy fell asleep and the smaller guy whispered,

"Here's you chance, get out now or he'll lock you in a cell," he quietly opened the sliding door and I made my escape without a penny to show.

Olga was furious, she had gone upstairs to pee so we didn't have the license number of their vehicle.

"If I ever see them again I'll have them killed. I've got a gangster friend who would do it for free."

When I said, "It wasn't so bad."

She said, "You must be crazy."

I had worked with Olga for about a year and a half. That was when she introduced me to Charlie Corday, one of her regulars. He was a curly brown haired nice looking guy and he wasn't at all a pervert. He liked to fuck and he liked to have his good sized cock sucked. He also liked to go down on me before fucking me. Charlie would say, "Nothing gets me hard like eating pussy."

Charlie wasn't into anal. If he was, I wouldn't have said no, but that just wasn't his bag. He was muscular for a forty year old, about 5'10 inches and had been a former boxer in his younger years and had a broken nose to prove it. Still I felt very protected for the first time in my life. He also always brought me presents, nice ones. French perfumes, lacy panties and a push up bra with tiger stripes. He was a generous guy.

erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers