Daisy Mae Corday's Terrible Ordeals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
465 Followers

I looked up at him and he must have thought I expected a tip.

"You get the rent free, don't look at me. Next time you swallow and maybe you'll earn extra. Oh yeah, next week pack your suitcase cause I'm taking you up to Tahoe, there is snow on the ski runs and that golf tourney will be going on. You may have to double up more than once but it will be worth your while."

"But I hate the snow," I said.

"Just keep your mouth shut honey, you'll come back with a few grand and a sore pussy."

I realized though the whole series of sex acts when I usually keep my eyes closed, he'd never undressed. He was still wearing his hat and sunglasses. That was the first time for that. He left me there in the bed room and walked out, slamming the front door as he left.

I made my way to the bathroom and spit out any cum that was left and rinsed out my mouth. I was too upset to go to sleep. I watched a bit of TV and then sleep overcame me and for some reason I dreamed of the two black basketball guys who had fucked me not long ago.

The next Saturday night no one came to my door. I thought that was odd but I was happy because I hadn't enjoyed that session with Mr. Neal.

A week later I had my bag packed when again on Saturday night, the door bed rang. Usually Mr. Neal didn't ring, he knocked three times. When I opened the door expecting Mr. Neal, instead there was a short maybe forty year old woman with a hook nose and pale large cheeks. Her hair was streaked with green like a teenager. Before I could ask what she wanted, she spoke.

"I'm Shelia, I'm sorry to tell you that Mr. Neal was killed a few days ago."

"How what..."

"He was shot in the head, you need more details, dead is dead? From now on you are working for me. Do you have a strap-on?"

"Yes."

"Well, get it on Sweetie, guess who you are going to fuck tonight?"

"You mean I'm not going to Tahoe?"

"God you are stupid, no we are not going to Tahoe, we are going to Aspen, Colorado, the snow pack is great right now. Do you know how to ski?"

"No."

"Well, that doesn't matter, we are going to a hedge fund billionaire's lodge where you are being paid to entertain. You know what that means, don't you? I've taken the liberty of picking out a Dior red lace gown for you to wear and a few outfits, not that you'll be dressed that much, oh and some sexy lingerie. The gown is nearly topless and damn near transparent so with your tits and ass you should look great. And the dress is almost the same color as your hair. We will be there a few days."

"What about the cloths I packed?"

"Oh you can dump them. I got all your new stuff in a Louie V. suitcase. We, I'm referring to the dearly departed, we want you to you classy even if you are not too bright."

"I'll have you know I a certified librarian, Miss Sheila."

"I'll bet you were certified in blowing guys in the stacks."

I smiled, "Yes, and fucking them on my desk."

"That's enough of your past history, you better clean up your bio where we are headed. We'll discuss you new past life on the air flight out."

I knew what would be expected of me. Probably a bunch of kinky sex with guys I'd never see again, but knowing Mr. Neal had set it up I knew it would cover my bills for a while. The only thing that made me fearful was that I never had good luck with cold snowy places but maybe my luck would change.

The next day came quickly, I was exhausted after fucking several times with the black rippled strap-on. That dame just couldn't get enough. I'd fuck her and then fall asleep and a half hour later she wanted more.

We drove out to the Vegas Airport in the morning and caught a flight to Aspen. I'd never been there before but with the window shutter up in the plane it seemed to be a very cold snow covered area. The airport runway was clear and we had a good landing.

A limo was waiting for us, some big guy with a sign carried our suitcases outside and off we went. The destination was a fabulous mountain lodge halfway up the mountain. When we got there it was warm as toast but they had a cloak room with sweaters and jacket that were free to use and keep.

Shiela asked for a Mr. E who was the host and owned the place. The head man told here he was flying in from the Virgin Islands and would arrive in a few hours by helicopter. It turned out that there was a helipad on the roof.

"Don't be fucking anyone until Mr. E gets here. He gets first choice."

"Ok Sheila, no problem."

I was glad to have the free time to get my head in order. When I looked around there were "Happy New Year" signs and "Happy 2006." I had so lost track of time that I was surprised, somehow Christmas seems to have gotten lost in the rush.

At about 4 o'clock we hear a loud whirring thumping noise and everyone there went out to the roof to watch Mr. E's landing. When the helicopter blades finally stopped working, a grey haired wiry man wearing a white top had and a white scarf around his neck stepped out. Everyone applauded.

"Do you see who's here?" said Sheila.

"Just a bunch of guys," I answered.

"Oh you are a dummy. There's Don Pickles over there, Donald the builder is standing near the door. See the guy with the curly wave in his hand. That's Bill. Guess he's here for some fun, he sure didn't bring Hillary to this fuck fest of a party."

"Who are all the other girls clapping? And the guy with a guitar smoking? "

"They girls are paid guests to entertain the old guys who came here just to get some fucking done in private. No media cameras here, oh the singer, that''s that Country Western guy, what's his name? Oh, Kenny something."

As everyone stood there gaping and clapping, Mr. E lifted his thick turtle shell colored glasses and waved to the crowd and the cut right through the group making a bee line right to me and Sheila.

"Who is this Sheila, little Miss Monroe with red hair?"

"You heard about Mr.Neal?"

"Yes, terrible."

"Well, Neil picked her out special for you, God rest his soul."

"Yes, I gotta admit Neil knew what I liked. You little lady are going to be my date for the party. Don't let any of these famous guys near ya. You little lady are mine."

"Thank You Sir," I whispered in my sexy voice.

"Just call me Mr. E honey, and you are?"

"Daisy Mae Corday, at your service Mr. E."

He seemed to like that because he got a big grin on his face and took me by the arm. A microphone was put in his hand and he addressed the crowd.

"I want to welcome all of you. Let me introduce my date, Miss Daisy Mae Corday. Gentleman " he smiled,

"There are many single young women here for your enjoyment, but steer clear of my date, please."

He laughed and everyone .

Mr. E took my hand and we went up stairs past several security guards with those ear plugs with wires in their ears.

"Don't let anyone up here," said Mr. E, "I don't care who the fuck it is, just tell them I," and he got a big grin, "tell them that the E is presently engaged."

and he looked me up and down and laughed.

"That should give us some time to get to know each other."

He took my hand and escorted me into what must have been the master bedroom. He tossed his top hat on the velour couch and started to undress. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Don't be bashful Daisy Mae, take off your clothes and we will shower together."

"Ok, Mr. E."

The shower was enormous, I put on a shower cap to keep my hair dry but Mr. E who was partially bald just dove in. At a certain point he ask me.

"Do you have to pee?"

"Ah why?"

At that he lowered the sower strength to a warm drizzle and laid down on the pretty tile shower floor and looked up at me.

"I can't see you clearly without my glasses but I'd like you to crouch down over my face and pee on me."

"Really?"

"Yes honey, I do mean right Well,now."

He'd wrapped his hand around my ankle so I knew I could not escape but what the hell, Escape from what. And I did have to pee. I bent down and without a warning I let it go. The warm pee filled the shower with the odor and I peed a torrent of pee. More than I ever expected.

"Oh yes Daisy," Mr. E was enthralled. I could see he was licking his lips and even swallowing it."

"Oh you are a nasty man," I said.

"Thank you honey, nastier than you can imagine."

"That's ok, I like nasty men and I like you."

"Glad to hear it."

After the pee we both had to wash again. There was a french liquid soap that smelled real nice. I scrubbed him down and did his shoulders and back. That was when I realized he was a little shorter than me.

We dried off with the dryers that were built into the wall and we put on white soft bathrobes and he led me into the bed. He put on his thick glasses and kissed me on the cheek.

"Here watch this," he pushed a button and a large screen came down from the ceiling. He fiddled with a few buttons and there we were in a foggy shower with my pee running down on top of him.

"Oh you are a naughty man," I said.

He'd synched it into a loop and the minute and a half episode kept repeating, it was really very funny and we both were laughing.

"Oh the press would love to get their hands on this," he said, "but it automatically erases as soon as we turn it off."

"You mean we lose it?"

"Yes."

"Well, then we will have to make another."

"Oh you are my girl."

And so began our romance. For some reason a guy with all these crazy fetishes and a girl who likes anything involving sex hit it off really nicely. Over the next few days we really tried them all. That evening we were to sleep together when he called in his butler, a 350 pound guy who reminded me of the guy who used to mop up the library.

At Mr. E's request, the butler fucked me bareback and then pulled out and came in Mr. E's face. He really enjoyed that. The next day was "Submission Sunday" said Mr. E and I had to torture him while he hung from stirrups from the ceiling. This involved sucking his cock till it was erect, and he had a pretty big cut cock for a little guy and then hitting his penis with a sort of fly swatter as he cried out in pain.

"Are you ok," I asked.

"Sure baby, just keep smacking me."

When I lowered him down on the electric system he produced a strap on with a bigger dildo then the one I had back in Vegas and I had to fuck him anally until he came. That took quite a while.

The next night was New year Eve and we attended a big party. Most of the celebrities were baffo'-ed out of their minds. Bill had two young woman with dog collars on their neck and he was holding the each. They seemed to spend a good deal of time under the table. I imagined they were sucking his famous cock. Donald was now in the company of a big blond who someone said was a famous porno actress. And lot of others who I recognized but whose name I could not recall. After the party hit midnight, we all toasted with champagne and Mr.E invited Donald and Bill up to his bedroom for a threesome. We all got nude, the three woman, myself and the guys. Knowing how masculine Bill was I was surprised when Mr. E jumped behind him and tried to butt fuck him.

"Lube me first," shouted Bill. "Hillary always does me real well."

Someone passed Mr. E a tune of some gels called "Butt-er" and Mr. E went to town. He never pulled out when he came and Bill excused himself to shower off. He was dripping cum out of his ass as he exited. Donald was eating the big blond's pussy and then tried to fist her.

"Deeper,deeper,"she cried and I'll be damned if he didn't get elbow deep.

Then the blond pulled out a strap-on and against Don's protest she had her way with him. We all shouted at Donald to relax so he could cum, but when we saw he wasn't able to do so, one of Bill's girls was kind enough to jerk him off. She jerked him into a champagne glass and must have pocket it.

A year later Donald was involved in a paternity case with a girl he claimed he'd never had sex with. Knowing his reputation for honesty the judge through the case out without eve ordering a DNA test.

"That shows you that the power people control the courts," Mr.E told me.

It seems Mr.E was facing a legal problem of his own, but he assured me his powerful friends would protect him. All through these days Mr.E never fucked me. Sure I sucked him off and swallowed like Mr.Neal insisted but he never put his big "gazenga" in my pussy. But, oh sure, he butt fucked me many times.

At the end of the week Mr. E got down on his knees and proposed to me. I thought he was kidding until he pulled out a diamond ring as "big as the Ritz."

"But Mr. E, you've never fucked me, my pussy that is?"

"You know why honey pie, cause vaginal sex is sacred to me and I wanted us to save it for the honeymoon. You know I fell in love with you the minute I laid eyes on you, your pretty face, your big tits and that shapely ass?"

So long story short, in only 30 days we were married. We spent our honeymoon night in a snow swept hotel at the base of he Himalayan Mountains near Kathmandu. So I guess I was wrong about the snow being bad luck for me. Here I am in my expensive fake fur coat and I'm having the time of my life. Let me tell you, my hubby, I still call him Mr. E out of respect, is a fabulous cocksman. I have no complains at all and he fucks me just about every night, even when it's raining if you know what I mean. Oh yes, he still has one peculiarity, he likes to see me having sex with other men. He says it excites him to no end. He has three Tibetan monks lined up for tonight so we will see how it goes. I'm curious about how big their cocks are and what noises they make when they cum and if they will all cum at the same time. Inquiring minds want to know, isn't that what they say?

THE END

Dear Reader,

If you enjoyed this story please give it a high vote and favor it.

As always your comments and emails are welcomed.

Erectus123

erectus123
erectus123
465 Followers