Daisy Mae Corday's Terrible Ordeals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see these two were in no rush, they were taking their time, as soon a they were about ready to cum they'd slow down and changed places.

Moe, who had the big nose started eating me out again. Then I realized he had begun fucking me with his nose. Yikes, these little guys certainly had their tricks. It felt so good and as it was rubbing right on my clit, at a certain point I reached out and grabbed him by his head and held him there as I climaxed.

"You've never been dwarf nose fucked before," he said, lifting up his head and grinning up at me with a few missing crooked teeth.

"Yeah," I whispered, "that's really something special."

Content that he'd gotten me off he shoved his pecker deep inside me and began to fuck me like a locomotive piston. I could believe it, but I came again and at the same moment he let out a whoop and flooded my vag with warm wet cum.

As soon as he pulled out, Mr. Joe took his place. Apprised of the wet tunnel left by his buddy, he

exclaimed in his high pitched voice,

"Oh boy, looks like I get sloppy seconds again."

But that observation didn't seem to diminish his efforts and he slow fucked me with the effect that most of the cum started leaking out. With his power shoves, and due to the width of his dick, pretty soon my vag was almost dry and then he said,

"I like a dry hole, the friction gets me off."

It was getting a bit hot for me too. When like a fire extinguisher he finally let himself come, it had the effect of cooling me off. Not to say his cum wasn't warn, it was, but my pussy was really heated up from his previous efforts.

About that time the two of them who had already cum, cuddled up with me and passed the bottle around. I became a little tipsy, so much so that I didn't hear the knock at the door.

"That's Neal," said Moe and they both jumped out of bed and dressed quickly. I just laid there and felt like Snow White when each of them kissed me goodby on my cheeks and laid a $100 bill on each of my tits. And off they went. I could hear the car door slam and the roar of the engine. I guessed the truth was that the circus had come finally come to town.

I wasn't sure if Mr. Neal counted the two guys as a two week fuck quota or if it only counted as one. Quite frankly I didn't care, the rental/fucking arrangement was working just fine and I didn't want to step on any toes or cocks or balls for that matter. What would be, will be, as they say. I figured I could just take em as they cum.

A few days later there was a knock on the door in the afternoon and when I opened the door a crack there was a tall slender guy with a high top haircut that looked a little like Homer Simpson's wife.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Well, I hope so, it's a delicate matter. I was referred to you by..."

"Mr. Neal?"

"No, who is that?"

I said nothing.

"As I was saying, I was referred to you by Moe and Joe, we all work under the same tent.

Maybe you've heard of me, I'm the Whirling Dervish. You may call me Farouk."

"Well, any friend of the little guys is welcome here, come on in."

As soon as he got inside he stripped off his clothing. I stood there in my bathrobe and he undid the belt pulled it open and looked at my naked body. He touched my thighs lightly, then the tip of my breasts and then he stuck his finger into his mouth and gently inserted a wet digit into my pussy.

"They were right, you are just perfect. I'm not going to ask you what you did with them but they

said you were just fantastic."

"Now what I'm going to ask you is to permit me to perform the sacred sex act," he whispered, "in Whirling Dervish style."

What ever, I figured, a fuck is a fuck. Boy was I wrong.

"Well, come into the bedroom."

"No, I'd rather position you here on the dining room table."

He lifted me up as if I was a feather and arranged me lying on my back with my arms and legs spread wide. Of course in that position my pussy was gaping open. He took that opportunity to muff dive for a few minutes licking and channelling his saliva in my vag. Then he jumped up on the table, paused momentarily to look up and recite a short prayer in some lingo I'd never heard before, and without hesitation he inserted his long thin cock right in my puss.

Then he began to spin, he spun and spun and the ripples in his cock went round and round for the longest time and I was really getting into it. I've had guys shift position on me to grind against the sidewalls of my pussy but never by a full 360 degrees. As he spun he grazed my nipples which were getting harder by the minute.

Finally, a full, I don't know ten or twelve minutes later his penis start to contract and expand, I knew he was reaching a climax and boom, he came. He was still spinning. I could feel his thick cum like the lubricant on a wagon wheels axel, he kept pumping and pumping till my puss was filled. It was the stickiest thickest cum load I'd ever felt.

When he finished spinning, his face was all red. He paused to rest a few minutes.

I remarked, "You cum is thick as bear grease."

"Yes, he said proudly, I only have sex once or twice a year as regulated by our religious beliefs and as related to the lunar calendar and that causes the liquids to condense and become thicker then the cum of a non devoted person."

I could see talking about sex and me still in the nude was having an effect on him, on his cock in particular which was plumping up nicely.

"Maybe next year we might try the same exercise with you lying on your belly and tits."

"You mean an anal butt fuck?"

"Well, Miss, we have another way of describing it in the language of our ancients, but yes, you might vulgarly refer to it as a butt fuck but you must elucidate that it is a spinning whirling dervish butt fuck."

As he said that his voice got higher and louder.

"I was getting as interested in the ceremony as it seemed he was."

I reached out and squeezed his long dick.

"You are a young man, do you think we might try what you described right now?"

What was I saying, what was I letting my poor ass in for?

Before anything might disturbed his rock hard staff he put me back on the table, positioned me as before but lying flat tits down. The he leapt onto the table and I guess he'd applied the vaseline that I keep on the little table Charlie had picked out. He started to lube my ass and inserted his long third finger little by little into my butt hole. He lubed my ass up like it was a bicycle hub and knelt over my hips as he gently substituted his cock for his long finger and fed his long pecker inch by inch inside me. I could feel his penis as it entered my rectum and met with some resistance as it passed the seven or eight inch mark, but he wiggled it with his hand and overcame any tightness that hindered entry. I took a deep breath as he reached bottom.

Then he quietly recited what I took to be another prayer in some ancient foreign language. When completed, with a whoop and a holler he pushed off with his hands and began to spin, his body flying in a circle from the apex where his cock was for all intents and purpose mated to my anus as a driveshaft is tied to the wheel. This marvelous demonstration went on indeterminately for at least 15 or more minutes. I'm ashamed to admit it, but as he began to slow down I shouted,

"No, don't stop yet!"

I knew I had already experienced five rapid fire fabulous anal climaxes throughout his performance and there was a 6th climax ready to explode if only he continued for a little longer. Finally I exploded with a long moan of awe signaling its arrival. At that point he slowed and soon stopped spinning.

His face was so red I thought he might croak. I ran into the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice and brought it to him. He weakly, with a trembling hand, raised it to his lips and quaffed the whole glass. I could see his leg and ripped midsection was spasming. I massaged his legs and hips and rubbed his cock and balls which were now as soft as putty.

Then he fell silent for a few minutes and his muscle contraction seemed to slow as he recovered. He broke the silence by getting on his knees in front of me and praying at my feet. When he finished he kissed both of my feet with great warmth. He then dressed, said his thank you and goodbyes and left.

I didn't ask him for any money, it was the best butt fuck of my entire life. I would have paid him!

Later I found $300 on the bed table under the vaseline jar. What a wonderful kind and generous man he was. What a butt fucker!

I rested the rest of the day taking more than one hot shower to calm myself. I felt drained of any sexual energy and felt as if there was no sexual experience in store for me in the future that could even come near to what I'd experienced that afternoon. Yes, I was sore from my pussy to my ass hole but it was a soreness I was happy to experience. I applied several lotions to cool the skin and prevent callusing and fell asleep watching television, an interview show about a guy stuck in a mine shaft for 12 days. A fate I'd happily agree to if the Whirling Dervish was there as well.

I kept no appointments for the next few days. Saturday evening rolled around and Mr. Neal arrived a little later than usual. In fact I thought he wasn't going to show but then at 9:45 the doorbell rang and there was Mr. Neal with two very tall black men whom he introduced as NBA stars. One was Lou and the other he called Johnson, I guess because his Johnson was so large. Knowing how these black guys were into anal I excused myself and made sure my tush was clean and both my ass and vag were well lubed.

While I was in the bathroom douching, the two guys got naked and were laying in bed, their heads propped up on the extra pillows watching the sports news that comes on locally around 10 o'clock. When I exited the bathroom they were busy watching and shouting and stroking their big dicks at the same time. Lou had a cut cock that looked like a baseball bat. Maybe fourteen inches long and pink. Magic's cock wasn't quite as long but looked equally robust but just as black as the rest of him. I have to admit they were very attractive muscular men.

I started in licking Lou's big cock but he seemed eager to fuck me so while he lay on his back I came over him assuming this way I could control the entry of his very long and stiff member. As I parted my vag lips to facilitate entry he said,

"Don't try to get the whole thing in ya, it would split ya in half."

He put his fist around the base of his dick leaving about ten inches available.

"I can deal with that, thanks," I said.

Of course with my butt seated on his big hips I thought that would neutralize Mr. Johnson, but Lou pulled me forward and began kissing me with his big lips and in doing so my ass rose up and presented a target that his teammate was quick to take advantage of. Afterwards I realized that these two big guys knew exactly what they were up to. I guess they did the same thing to other girls as well.

Thank God I'd lubed up previously because now my ass was in the giant hands of the big guy behind me who was busy trying to get that big sucker inside me. I reached back to help him get the right angle and I could feel him pivot his hips and with his hands he guided my ass towards his cock. I don't know how he managed to get that big head of his cock inside me but I guess it was a question of brute strength and my desire to please.

So there I was, like a hamburger between two big buns as these guys fucked me at the same time. I could feel the two dicks as they entered and moved in tandem. I knew besides my ass and pussy they could feel each other's cock sliding against each other through the thin layer of skin that separated them. Mr. Johnson was the first to cum and his jizz shot out of his pee hole like the water from a shower nozzle. Lou at some point removed his fist and was jamming the whole fourteen inches of pink cock as far as it would go, which was about ten inches.

'Go easy guy," I shouted, "You're killing my cunt.

He started laughing and slowed down his assault. Now that my ass was empty I could feel the cum dripping down and wetting Lou's big balls. Finally he shot his load. Not as much as his buddy but more than most men might have been capable of. Was that the end? No, he propelled my head between his legs and I realized I was supposed to lap up the giant cum load that had spilled out of my ass while Lou was fucking me.

Always eager to please I lapped up the goo as if it was chowder and both guys seemed impressed by my efforts. When he released my head I just collapsed on the bed speechless. The two guys went into the bathroom and washed their dicks over the sink. I think from the smell one of them peed in the sink as well. They dressed and I sort of waved as they exited, hoping this was a one time event. A few nights like this one would have destroyed me.

I sort have expected they'd leave me a tip but evidently those guy don't leave tips. They just fuck ya till ya bust and move on. After they left, Mr. Neal came in and seeing me so disheveled laying on my chest, he reached into his wallet and threw a few hundred dollar bills at me. He started out the door and then paused, I guessed he was looking at my curvy ass.

"Cheap fuckers, they should have left you some money hon, but don't worry I got your back. In fact I'll be back to try your sweet ass when you get all that jizz juice washed out of ya. Your ass hole is stretched so wide you could drive a truck up there. Let me tell ya that sweet ass of yours reminds me of my old high school girlfriend. Of course she didn't offer it up, but I can see your ass is there for the taking," then he laughed, " as soon as the swelling goes down," and slammed the door shut.

It was about then that I realized this rent money fuck deal wasn't going to pay for the groceries and incidentals so I started chatting up the parking guys and indoor guys at the Casinos to line up some work on the days of the week that weren't reserved for Mr. Neal. I knew the Vegas Police were tough on pro's but once you had connections in the Casinos you could work it around it. The whole city worked on payoffs. Of course that meant I had to give freebies to those guys in the casinos, but that's the nature of the business, no escaping it.

In the meantime before I knew it, Saturday night rolled around. I was expecting Mr. Neal with God know who this time, it seemed all his clients were kind of unusual. I'd whored for a year and a half in New Jersey and never run into such strange clients. Not knowing what was going to turn up next I prepared myself for the inevitable. Then came the usual triple knock at the door. Who would he have in tow this time? A fat man from the circus, a lion tamer, two comedians who'd tell pussy joke while they squeezed me in a double cock sandwich?

Nope this time it was the man himself, dressed in his gangster pinstripe suit, his fedora pulled low on his forehead where it met his oversized plastic turtle shell sunglasses even though the sun was far from rising at that hour of the night.

"Hello hun, told ya I'd be by to sample some of your goodies."

I let my pink bathrobe fall to the floor and I pirouetted in a circle. It didn't take him long to unzip his pants. Jesus was this guy going to fuck me fully dressed? He took my hand in his large one and inserted my hand in through the opening of the zipper. I could feel the sharp zipper teeth against the back of my hand.

"You gotta work it out hon, do your thing, I sure can't fuck ya without a hard on."

I reached down and felt his soft cock, warm like a sleeping puppy and began to massage it, finding the large head I tried to circle it with my fingers and squeeze it into hardness.

"Work on my balls a bit, that always helps."

"Sure."

I reached lower and sure enough there were two soft circles of flesh large as walnuts. I cuddled them a while, Mr. Neal was playing with my tits, pinching my nips and I returned the favor. Little by little the Goliath began to rise, I worked his entire cock and balls out of the open zipper, resting his balls on the last teeth.

"Suck it a little."

I bent forward and eased the firming member into my mouth, pushing my tongue between the foreskin and the swelling head. This seemed to elicit his approval and the cock quickly firmed up in my mouth.

"Good job hon, now that you got me hard, this is what we are going to do. You do think it is hard enough for a fuck?"

I gave it a squeeze "Yeah, it feels hard enough."

"Well, you're the expert, you should know."

When I tightened my fist on it, his cock moved on its own. It was at least an uncut 8 inch cock, the foreskin had slipped back a bit and the head had swollen up nicely.

"Ok hon, now listen carefully. I want you to lay on your back and I'm going to start to fuck you, it's going to take a while, when I say I'm ready, I'll pull my dick out and you'll turn over to a doggy position and I'll fuck your ass, then when I tell you you'll scute around and take my cock in your mouth."

"Oh Jesus," I said under my breath, but he must have head it because he let go of my left tit and smacked me back handedly. That sure woke me up.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Neal, I didn't mean any disrespect." He reached out and grabbed my right nipple and tightened his grip pinching it until I cried out, "Please I'm sorry, I'll do whatever you want sir."

Strange as it may seem, that slap and pinch got my juices flowing and I could feel my moist cunt dripping in the cool air conditioned air.

Mr. Neal said nothing, I laid back and welcomed him with open arms. His cock was now alive and he entered me in one fell swoop, next he was fucking me nice and slow, it felt warm and nice, like the older guy at the orphanage who moped the place up and took forever to cum. It was a slow fuck but a full one, after about five minutes I could feel his cock rising as he scooped me out and I could feel his cock contracting and swelling. This guy had a few tricks of his own.

"Ok hun, now get on all fours."

I did as he asked and he tried to shove the swollen penis into my rosebud ass hole. He was struggling until I reached back and planted it just right and he eased it gently into me. I can't say it was unpleasant. It was a wide full bodied manly cock and he slowly stroked my insides. About that point his weight on me became too much to sustain and I fell forward. He didn't seem disturbed and just kept plowing. This went on for a long time, as butt fucks should. I could feel his pressure decrease as he tired of his pleasant chore. Then he began to pull out.

"Ok hon, now blow me."

He pulled out slowly, holding his cock tightly between his forefingers, sort of contracted as if he was ready but didn't want to shoot his load until he had his dick in my mouth. I moved quickly to mouth his cock and worked his stiffy like the expert I was and sure, it only took about thirty-seconds and then he came. The cum was thick and had an unpleasant taste. He came pulse after pulse for a while, probably two minutes, until every last drop had dripped out, all the while he was holding me by my long hair until his cock dropped its entire load in my mouth.

Then he pushed me back and smiled a strange smile. He obviously could see my cheeks were full and it maddened him.

"Swallow bitch, I told you, you always have to swallow." His temper scared me and I didn't know what to do. He reached out and pinched my nose shut and then I realized I couldn't breath. At that point having no choice I swallowed the foul goo all down in two or three gulps. Seeing I'd done his bidding, he let go of my nose.

"You always have to swallow kid, I told you that."

His dick had now became flaccid, a smaller version of what I had to deal with moments before. He carefully wiped it dry with the bed sheet.