Daisy’s Adventures: 02 Back to school

Story Info
Time to learn some magic.
14.4k words
4.8
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy's Adventures: 02 Back to school

Time to learn some magic

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

= = = = = = = = = =

My youngest children invited me over for a Memorial Day barbecue. I took a flight to the west coast, then a cab from the airport to a hotel near them. The next day, I headed over just after lunch. When I arrived, I met Layla at the door, and she took me out back where Cleopatra, Mona, and Darius were. It was clear Darius was in charge of the grill, given he had an apron saying, 'Don't mess with the chef.' I also noticed a faint shell of magic about us. I figured it was a simple privacy bubble, so the neighbors wouldn't pay attention to us.

They all looked like they were barely twenty, but I knew they were about fifty. Time slowed down for their age in their teens, and seemed to have completely stopped. Isis had told me that their divinity caused this, even as she and Osiris hadn't aged. The fact I looked twenty-five, however, was more due to my own mind's control of my body.

Another unusual thing was that Darius wore nothing beneath the apron. The girls had some wraps on, but it was clear they also had nothing on beneath. Given the high fencing around the patio and pool, I expected we would be swimming later, and they wouldn't be using swimsuits. Given the horseplay that usually happened when we swam, I was sure sex would follow.

Picking a seat, I said, "How are your parents?"

Darius replied, "Our mortal parents are enjoying retirement in a mountain cabin we bought them. Our other parents, however, should be here shortly."

Cleopatra asked, "How was the 'vacation' with the cop?"

"I had a little unexpected trouble with the local drug cartel. Now, the group that gave me trouble is in jail. Oh, and the cop knows a little bit more about me."

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Layla went inside. A few moments later, Isis and Osiris joined us.

Once everyone settled in, I started on the tale of my vacation. While I was the only full mortal here, they were all family, and all interested in my life. When my tale was done, others took their turns talking about their lives. There was little that was surprising in it all, as we had heard such things the last time we gathered.

After a while, Darius started on the grill. The rest of us headed to the pool. The girls removed their wraps, and dove in naked. I wore a bit more, but followed naked. Isis, however, revealed she was wearing a small bikini, and Osiris bared his chest and kicked off his sandals, leaving him in board shorts. Soon, we were splashing and playing with some floating balls in the pool.

Forty-five minutes later, Darius called us to dinner. We all came out, went past the pile of towels, and took one to sit on at the table. He then served us, and we had a great dinner. There was a great spread, and I had brought the watermelon, and Osiris brought the beer. Isis told us he had made it himself. When I drank some, I commented how it was just like what I drank when I went to ancient Egypt.

After dinner, the kids went swimming, while Isis and Osiris joined me working on my tan. We continued our chat, and it strayed to my future plans.

"So, An wants you to go to space?"

"Yes. Inanna, as well. It all started when I received a lump of meteoric iridium. As it has some embedded magic, I thought I should make a magic item, but asked Inanna for ideas. She spoke with An, who suggested a talisman. He also asked me to go to space as his priestess. Inanna wants me to go as her priestess, also. I have come up with a design I think suitable, but not what it is to do."

"What will it look like?"

"I felt it should look like a patch, so its presence alone won't be noticed. I searched imagery from the last century, and found something I can base it on. The background is the Earth in dark shadows, looking to a sunrise, with a blue sky. In the foreground is a shuttle rising. On the shuttle is the symbol Tiān (天), which means heaven. I'll use the minerals onyx and lapis lazuli for the background, gold for the sun, iridium for the shuttle, and a pearl inlay for the letter. Unlike a patch, it will be rigid, about two to three inches across, and I'll wear it as a necklace." I then created an illusion to illustrate.

Isis said, "Oh. That's nice. So you are not sure about a purpose yet?"

"Correct. An said he would bless it, so I want it to be appropriate to my mission into space. Have either of you any thoughts?"

Osiris said, "I deal with plants and the ground, not the heavens. I think others would have better ideas."

Isis took some time to think before saying, "I, too, am not focused on the heavens, or even space. But I am focused on magic. The Celestial City contains a school of magic, and they include talisman making."

"Yes. I remember. I spent some time there learning about controlling your talisman."

"Then why not go back there? I'm sure you could learn what all you could do with a talisman."

"That does sound like a good idea. I even know how to get there. But what will they want to accept me as a student? Will they accept someone from outside their empire?"

"Hm, that is a valid concern. I know. You can go there as my priestess, and I will sponsor you. That should get them to accept you, as we are on good terms with them."

"I see. Yeah, I can work with that. I could even arrive dressed as your priestess of old, looking very Egyptian. That would let me observe them long enough to make suitable clothing to fit in. And my Egyptian attire could be used on occasion as needed."

"In that case, I will pass the word. When do you think you would be ready to leave?"

"I think I could leave within a month. I will need time to create my costume, time to decide what to take with me, and finally, handling my commitments at home."

The three of us spoke a while planning my trip. One thing we realized was that it would be impractical to not carry anything. We decided I should make a purse that could hold a lot more, like my flatpack, but would also be able to appear suitable to the outfit I wore. I would also add my anti-notice enchantment, and my magic hiding enchantment.

Eventually, the day ended, and I went back to my hotel. The next day, I flew back home. That week, I spent getting my affairs in order for an extended absence. I poured myself into creating a magic purse, and then I filled it with pearls, assorted jewels, and small metal ingots of silver and gold, that I could trade for coin later. Then I crafted my costume, starting with a semi-transparent kalasiris. Since this did not cover my breasts, I added a shawl that was sometimes worn back then. This also was of semi-transparent linen, but provided sufficient covering to avoid issues.

I added papyrus sandals for footwear. While they would not last that long, I could easily replace them. Next was jewelry. I added a fair amount that I would wear, but also more to sell. After that came makeup, including the kohl eyeliner. I would leave the wig and its jewelry to just before I entered the portal. It was as I was checking myself in the mirror that I realized my skin was not tanned, even though I spent many hours a day in the sun. I wondered how that happened, but decided to worry about it later. Further checking, I realized that I looked vaguely Asian. That was actually planned when I regenerated my body, and might help when I was in the Celestial city.

Planning on leaving the next day, I invited Tony over for dinner with an overnight stay.

When he arrived, I welcomed him in, hiding behind the door. Once inside, I revealed myself in my Egyptian priestess outfit.

"Whoa. You're not naked. Well, almost. What's up with the clothes?"

"I'm heading overseas, and my first stop is Egypt." I then spun around with my arms raised, which exposed my breasts fully. "What do you think?"

"Hot. Likely also to get you arrested. Hold still with your arms spread. I want a picture!"

I posed as he got his phone out. "Glad you like it. I don't have the wig yet, but I will before I leave Egypt."

"Why a wig?"

"This is the outfit of a priestess of Isis. They shaved their heads as a health issue, and wore washable wigs."

"Oh. So what brings on this trip?"

"I am on a mission for my gods. They say go, and so I go. I don't mind, as I expect it will be quite interesting. Come now, and check out dinner. I made Egyptian cuisine."

He followed me to the dining room, which I had decked out with an illusion on the walls depicting an Egyptian city, as though we were eating outdoors at a restaurant.

We talked mostly about the food, because I named each item, and explained how it was made. He was surprised by the beer, as it was not like the clear beers he was used to. I explained how it was made, and how the cloudy nature made it very nutritious.

Later, in my bedroom, I explained every item I was wearing as he removed it, eventually leaving me nude. Then I said, "Time for you to remove your clothes. I'll wait for you on the bed as soon as I have put my clothes on the bureau."

He hurried to get naked, tossing his clothes on the floor as I picked up and carefully placed my clothes on the bureau. Then I went and lay on the bed seconds before he was done. He followed, climbing across the foot of the bed. As his head moved past my feet, he started kissing my legs, alternating left and right. When he got halfway up, he stopped to eat me out. I did my best to use my feet to play with his dick. I used a little telekinesis to enhance things, but not so much for him to notice.

Once I came, he continued his ascent. He tickled me with his tongue when he found my belly button. After getting me to laugh, he went to his next target - my breasts. After nibbling on the lower ones, he used one hand or the other to play with the upper one diagonally opposite. After doing this for a while, he advanced even more to nibble on my upper breasts, and used a hand to play with the lower ones as he played with the upper ones.

By now, my hands could barely reach his dick, so I started playing with it. I could only connect with my fingertips, but I knew he would get closer. But it was enough to get him really hard, which also got it a little closer to my hands. Finally, he moved up enough to kiss my mouth. As he did, I guided him into my slit and started playing with his balls. I then wrapped my legs around him, and pulled my waist up to his to make full contact and jam his dick deep inside me. He responded by pushing his tongue into my mouth. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and our lips locked.

I clenched my kegel muscles to grip his dick strongly, while I let gravity pull me away before pulling back with my legs. In this way, I started making him go in and out of me. Meanwhile, I used my hands to play with my breasts. He used one hand to play with my breasts also, with the other holding him up on his knees. I'm not sure either of us breathed for at least a minute as we kept kissing. Then I had to breathe, as I came.

Tony turned us over, leaving me on top. This let him use both hands on my breasts, and I started grinding back and forth on him. We were attacking each other's mouths again, and our tongues did battle. By then, I knew what button to push, as did he. I started pushing, and he got even more energetic. I clenched my kegel muscles even harder, and he finally came. This set me off and I let my orgasm flow.

We broke after, and I went on hands and knees. He went behind me, and still hard, pushed into me, starting another round. He grabbed my hips to aid him pounding into me. I let myself go and enjoyed his presence inside me. Being already worked up, it didn't take long for us to come again. He grunted loudly as he came, and I screamed as well to let him know my own feelings. We parted afterwards, and cuddled as we recovered.

He knew I was ready, as he had seen me in a gang-bang. Yet, he also knew I was focused on his pleasure. We had been having sex from time to time for nearly a year, and he knew what I could bring. This initial encounter was just the start of the night. With his experience of Inanna's gift, he knew he would recover quickly, and last a long time.

In the morning, after sleeping in, I swallowed his erection to wake him with a blowjob. He appreciated that. After he came, we got out and showered. After he dressed, I asked him to wait a moment. I went into another room, and came out with a case of assorted mezcal that I had ordered on our vacation. I had placed a bow on it.

"I had planned to give you this on your birthday, but with my change of plans, I decided to give it to you now."

"Thanks. I had really enjoyed our visit to the mezcal plant."

"I know. That's why the surprise. Now, you can call your friend the federale and share a drink over the phone."

"I'll do that. Do you need a lift to the airport?"

"No. I have other travel plans. I'll be leaving in an hour or so, so don't worry about me."

Using a small cantrip, I cleaned the kalasiris, and got dressed. I hooked the special purse, already loaded, onto the leather belt. There was a special magical connection that kept it on, but let me pull it off easily. I also brought my Predator talisman, and my weapon talisman. I went downstairs, and said goodbye to Alec, then activated the solid illusions I had developed to hide my secrets. Then I went upstairs to wait for the priestess Inanna sent to run the place while I was gone. She arrived in twenty minutes. I gave her the nickel tour, and gave her a set of keys to the house. Then I stepped outside to the patio.

There, I cast invisibility and invoked Isis's wings. I quickly gained altitude, above where planes flew, and then headed to Egypt. It took only a few minutes for me to arrive high over Cairo. Looking for a quiet landing spot, I soon was on the ground. Nearing the city, I let the invisibility drop, and instead, brought Inanna's power to let me travel unhindered in my revealing attire. Soon, I arrived at the hidden gate to the Celestial City, and crossed.

Arriving, I saw I was about a mile and a half from the outskirts of the city. I greeted the watchers here, and they said, "Who are you, and what is your purpose?"

"Hello, I am Daisy Smith, and I am headed to the city for inspiration."

I saw them checking something, and I realized it was a truthstone. As they did not react, I assumed they accepted my answer.

"Do you vow to be peaceful in your stay?"

"No. But I will not start any trouble."

"Lady, your clothes are already starting trouble."

"Well, if you mean that kind of trouble, well, that is just fun."

"Very well, you may go. Be aware, however, there are some who do not honor the Celestial Emperor, and they may attack you, either for money or less honorable things. If you wish, you can wait for others, and go in a larger group."

"You need not fear for me. I have been trained in the arts of self-defense, and can handle trouble."

"Then go and be inspired."

I bowed to them to indicate my thanks, and headed for the city.

A short distance down the road, I saw a sign indicating the city was five li away. I enjoyed the shocked looks of others as I passed, as well as the lustful looks. When I arrived at the gate, I was asked aside so I could be interrogated in private.

"We asked you aside to warn you of the dangers of being a provocative single woman alone in the city."

"Do not be overly concerned. I can defend myself." I then demonstrated by creating a magical dagger of force, then dismissing it shortly. They were surprised.

"You are a magician?"

"I am a priestess, but I also have magic and other things."

"Are you here to make trouble?"

"No, I am here for inspiration. I intend to study at the magic school, if I can. Tell me, if you will, who is in charge of it these days?"

"That would be old master Chang. He keeps threatening to retire, but cannot seem to leave."

"Ah, yes. I met him a long time ago. He was old then. I had not thought he would still be here."

"Well, mages can cheat death, a little."

"Is the school still where it has always been? Over that way?" I pointed to where I thought it was.

"Yes. So, you have been here before?"

"I have. But it has been a long time."

"Cannot be that long, given how young you look."

"Sometimes, priestesses can cheat death."

"Did you?"

I smiled, and left it at that. "Have you any other questions, or can I go?"

He called another, who responded, "She has only spoken the truth."

Raising his eyebrows, he said, "Interesting." Then he turned to me, and said, "Be careful, and try to stay out of trouble." He then escorted me back out, and sent me on my way.

I headed into the city, and kept a mental watch out. I noted several watching me, with ill intent. When any came up to me, looking for sex, I spoke to them in Egyptian, with an aristocratic air. Usually, those backed off. If they didn't, I said in Chinese that I was a priestess, and that sex would require a serious long-term relationship. I would then stare at them, and most left. I ignored those who did not, and continued on my way. Twice, the ignored person tried something, so I left them in the dirt with a well-placed blow, and walked away.

Of more concern were those who watched with avarice. If they started to move my way, I pulled a little on An's power, and whispered to them, indicating I saw them and they would suffer if they tried anything. Fortunately, that was sufficient for the few that made moves.

As I traveled, I also looked for a place to sell gems, gold, or silver. I found a jewelry store, I went in, and sold some of my spare jewelry. Once I got near the school, I inquired where I could sign up. I was pointed to an office in a newer building, without evidence of a mage in residence. Entering, I was welcomed.

"Welcome, young lady." I could hear a bit of sarcasm beneath the polite statement.

"I am a priestess of Isis, Daisy Smith. I understand she sent word ahead to sponsor me. I am here to learn about talismans. Can you assist me in getting enrolled?"

"Isis? Is she African?"

"Yes, she is an Egyptian goddess. My attire is the traditional attire of her priestesses from Egypt's heyday."

"Seriously? I can see right through it!"

"Yes, seriously. Clothes were for the wealthy. The heat required clothing that breathed. This material is well suited to the climate of Egypt. To the people back then, nudity was not an issue. It is not an issue to me, either."

Her eyes got big. "Oh my!"

"So, can you assist me?"

"We will have to check about her sponsorship first, before we can enroll you."

"Perhaps I can expedite things a little." I pulled out my purse, then pulled out a large value coin. I laid it on the table, and said, "I did not expect a free ride. I offer this as an advance on whatever fees must be paid. I would also ask for a private room to stay in, be it a dorm, or a rented abode. I can afford a good place, and I desire a place to be private when I need to be."

She picked up the coin, checking its worth. "This is quite valuable." She then looked at me, and asked, "You expect to bribe me?"

"Not at all. I expect you to know what needs to happen, and you can use it to ensure all the needed fees are paid. Once I am a student, you can call for me, and return whatever you did not spend. I believe you to be honest, and to spend what is needed and return what is not."

"I don't know..."

"Would it be acceptable to get me a place to stay while you check? My enrollment can wait a bit without issue, but I do not yet have a place to stay in the city, and I would prefer a place suitable for study here."

"I suppose you could rent a place off campus. Others here often do."

"Then it is settled. While you handle my sponsorship questions, you can assign someone to find me a suitable place to stay. Why not have one of your assistants take me somewhere close? Then they can return with my address, and I shall await word from you."