Daisy’s Adventures: 02 Back to school

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am unsure, but what I know, I will gladly teach you."

Turning, he said, "Master Chén, please add her to my advanced class."

"At once, master."

"Miss Smith, will you join me in my office a bit? I would like to understand what you know already, so I can best help you." We left poor Master Chén behind. I later heard him scurry off, no doubt to add me to the class and to inform the headmaster.

While Master Rén and I only talked for half an hour, we covered the effects of the talismans I know of, and I told him of my ultimate goal. While they did not have space travel in this realm, they knew of it on Earth. I was relieved that I would not have to explain so much. He told me that much of the class would likely be redundant, he would make sure some of each class went into detail about the effects that could be made.

I was not surprised when I was asked to see the headmaster a few days later. Wouldn't you know it. It was the former young student Wáng who seemed to always get the punishment detail. Here, he was old, and was a master. Apparently, he had learned and so finally advanced. Now he ran the place.

"Miss Smith, welcome. It is an honor to have a powerful mage enroll in our school." Suddenly, he noticed I had four breasts. "Four? You have four?"

"Yes, I have four breasts. Is that important?"

"No, not really. But I met a woman with four, a long time ago. She was a visitor for a time. Very scandalous with her wanton ways."

"I know. She is of my family, and the tale is known to me."

Immediately, his face turned red, so I added, "Yes, I also know about you. But that is the past, and apparently you matured and now hold the honorable position of headmaster."

It took him a little time to compose himself, but finally, he said, "It was a difficult time for me. I prefer not to dwell on it. No matter. I wanted to be sure that we can provide what you are looking for, and perhaps get you to teach a class or two, with your excellent knowledge. If teaching is not your desire, perhaps research. There are many here who would welcome collaboration with a powerful mage."

"I seek knowledge of what is possible and probable. Master Rén has already agreed to help me in that regard. I don't know how long I shall stick around, nor am I interested in an inflexible teaching schedule that would limit me to only exit between semesters. But I might be interested in research opportunities. I do enjoy adding to my understanding."

"I see. I will let it be known you might be willing to work with another researcher."

We spoke for some more, and as it seemed our meeting was about over, I asked about Master Chang.

"Oh, he's still around, but few see him. Regrettably, he is growing senile. Some days, his brilliance is back, but most days, he is only going through the motions. Even so, he has already given us a great legacy in spell knowledge."

"I am sorry for his infirmity. Please pass along my regards, if you can."

"I shall."

Over the next three weeks, I was offered opportunities for research, but it was one that was researching magical transport that I accepted. The researcher was known as lazy Li, due to his penchant for using magic to do his work. While he admitted his reputation, he defended the practice, as it pushed him to learn spells to do his work. He was working on improving the fetch spell, so that it could handle a heavier object. I asked to examine the spells he was using as reference spells, and also any notes he had. I added my only fetch spell, which was different to what he knew.

As before, I recorded many of the spells I encountered. I added these, but I also meditated on them to see the ways they worked, and how they might be changed. One of the tests I wanted to do was see how the weight moved was affected by the caster. If it was related to the power in the spell, the distance, or other things. Li was curious about this documentation, and so we both did duplicate tests and recorded the results.

Some of the spells had a simple limit. Others were affected by the distance. Two were affected by the power applied. Three seemed to pass the weight onto the caster. We decided to focus on these last three, and how to use spells that magically lifted things to modify them. Again, we checked several, and were able to rate them against each other. Even as he was trying to figure out how to use one spell through the other, I meditated to understand how the lifting spells handled weight, so I could refine it to lift more.

For testing, I asked to do some testing outside, so I could have heavy blocks of rock to lift, without worrying about breaking through a floor. I wound up using a corner of a courtyard, and I used my own ability to create stone. As I needed heavier weights, I added stone and made it larger. As I tweaked the spells, I learned what aspect seemed to influence the maximum weight. I gave Li my notes, as well as the revised heavy lift spell. He was impressed, and he filled me in on his efforts to date.

I spent the next research session meditating on combining the spells. I placed it in my mind's eye, and I looked at it from Inanna's point of view, and from Isis's point of view. I then imagined making tweaks and reviewed it again. It turned out I needed several sessions to fully tweak it. Finally, I was ready, and went back to the courtyard. I tested it out from ten feet away, then from the far side of the courtyard. Part of my meditation was how to send as well as fetch. I wanted it to be a different spell. For that last test, I went outside the city, so I could get a large distance to test.

I created a very large block out of sight of the gate, and went five li further. Then I tried the spell. Success. Then I tried the reverse spell, and another success. I went back and dismissed the stone, so as not to leave a problem for someone else.

Returning, I spoke to him, and gave him a written copy of the resulting fetch spell, and said that this spell worked on the rock in the courtyard. That got him interested, and after studying the spell a while, he went to try it himself. I followed. He was ecstatic.

A few days later, there was an award for the research. Li and I were summoned to the headmaster's office, where we were both commended, and Li was given a large sum of money, and I was given a lesser sum. Master Wáng said he was proud of our work. The ceremony was going along fine, until an ancient man in the small audience spoke out.

"You! You have four breasts. Do I know you?"

Master Wáng tried to settle him down, saying, "No, Master Chang. This is only a relative. Her name is Daisy Smith."

"Are you sure?" He then seemed to stare off into space a few moments, then said, "It is you! I recognize your elusive magical signature."

Master Wáng tried again to calm him and failed. So I bowed and said, "Master Chang, I would love to speak with you, but we are in the middle of a ceremony. Could you wait just the tiniest bit for me?" I turned up the charm, but not the sex, as I did that.

"For you, gladly. Not for that ne'er do well."

I nodded to Master Wáng, and he continued, but hurried through the ceremony. After the needed bows, I headed over to Master Chang.

"Master, it has been many years since I last saw you."

I noticed Master Wáng seemed to dislike this, but he was busy pushing people out to avoid more of a scene. Master Chang ignored him, and I stayed with him.

"You seem shorter than before. Age get to you?"

"While it has, I chose another path and was reborn young as you see."

Having opened my mind for leaks, I could tell the last few here thought I was speaking of reincarnation, including Master Wáng and Master Chang.

"Tell me, do you remember much of your previous life?"

"It is the same life. Only my body changed. Master Wáng tells me you are suffering the infirmities of age. Are you well?" By this time, it was only the three of us.

"Now I am, but who knows how long it will last."

"I see. Do these bouts of clarity last long?"

"A few minutes to a few hours only. The healers say only that my body is wearing out."

"I am a healer as well. Would you like me to examine you?"

"Hugeng was right again. You are still full of surprises. Yes, you may."

"Best sit, so you don't accidentally fall."

He sat, and then I placed my hand on his head, and focused. I used Inanna's sight to see the health of his body and head. While his body was healthy enough, it was quite frail. However, his mind seemed less so. I looked deeper, and saw what appeared to be a plaque on assorted nerves. I remembered reading about such being associated with Alzheimer's. So I asked Inanna's power for more, and what a healthy brain would look like at this time of life, and it was nearly the same, but without those plaques.

"I see something I can apply healing to. Do you wish it?"

"You can do that?"

"My lady can, if you will allow."

"Then do so."

Master Wáng immediately spoke up, saying, "You can't do that. Master Chang is too weak for such powerful spells!" He also knocked my hand away from Master Chang's head.

Turning to face him, I said, "It doesn't require a lot of power, but rather a precise focus." Even as I said that, I focused on Master Chang's brain, and brought the unhealthy vision into alignment with the healthy vision.

Master Chang said, "I felt something. Did you do something?"

"I gave you such healing as I could see your brain needed. There is not much I can do for your body, as it nears its time."

"It is way past its time. Let me get a closer look at you." He then stood, and came very close. I, again, saw his eyes seem to look into the distance, while only two inches from me. This time, since I was still listening, I felt him examining me magically.

"Yes. It is you and your gods and goddesses. But your body is young. How is this? You said you could not make me young, yet you made yourself young."

"Your will can strongly affect magic. So, too, the body. I reshaped myself by will alone. When I got old, I chose to reshape my body again, but as a youth, and it obeyed."

Master Wáng said, "That's impossible."

Master Chang said, "Hush, Wáng. She has achieved it. I sense her spirit, and it is older than you. You lack vision for the possible, and so you languish here."

"I do not languish. I am the headmaster."

"Yes, you are. I was headmaster because I enjoyed leading others in magical education. You have the talent, but not the drive to make your own mark, so you remain here."

Master Wáng was shocked, and stood with mouth agape. Master Chang looked at me, and asked me to join him for the afternoon. I accepted, and I escorted him out. After leaving, I used a small puff of air to close the door on Master Wáng, as he hadn't overcome his shock.

We walked a short way to the back, on the same level, and entered a suite that was his current home. I realized it was to allow him to avoid stairs. He immediately went to a well-worn chair, and he gestured me to another. I sat, and he began to tell me his life story. He clearly skipped over many things, but my mental listening caught much that was unsaid. It seemed he was a rogue in his youth, using magic for mischief. But this school changed him. His mentor knew so little, and he realized the knowledge here was a treasure.

He spent several years perfecting his art, and found his niche. He struck out on his own for a time, but soon became lonely. He took in a woman as a companion, but she didn't fully satisfy him. Her lack of understanding in magic meant she could not truly share his life. In time, they parted ways. She left with their children. The next woman turned out better, as she wanted to learn magic from him. She was too headstrong, and left before she was strong enough, and so came to a bad end. Yet, he felt she had fulfilled him in a way the previous woman had not.

When he got over her, he considered what to do, and thought about taking another student. That led him back here, but as a teacher. Here, he was truly home. In time, he became headmaster, and saw to many students becoming effective mages. It was through his service to the Celestial Emperor that he met Hugeng, and became friends.

"And then you showed up. An impossible woman, priestess, warrior, and mage. You scandalized the place with your lustful body, having sex with many, yet providing a significant magical challenge. And to top it off, solving in hours, a project I spent years trying to solve. In that time, I enjoyed watching your antics. Sometimes, I wished I had asked for your favor, then, but I had too much responsibility."

"I would have pleasured you discreetly, if you had asked."

"I realized that too late. Speaking of which, you come at a fortuitous time."

"Oh?"

"Yes. My life nears its end. Not for a few years, perhaps, but I can feel it in my bones. I have been debating what to do about my legacy. I want you to have it. Come."

He got up, and led me over to a worktable, where he opened a secret drawer, and then cast a spell into it. Suddenly, three books appeared. One small and thin, the other two large and thick. He reached in, and handed them to me.

"This is my legacy. The small one is my student book. It has my notes from my earliest lessons, as well as notes of my feelings at the time. The others are a compiled collection of all my unique spells, and a large collection of powerful spells."

"Would not this be better left to the school?"

"No. I have already made a copy of the small book, and they will find it in the drawer. They will also find only a large book with a few of my unique spells, and some of the research that went into them, and a few of the powerful spells. Enough that they can teach them to other students, yet also knowing I kept some from them."

"You honor me."

"You are powerful, yet humble. A rare commodity. You value education for its own sake. I had been thinking of giving this to Hugeng, but I don't think he would have appreciated it as much as you. You are welcome to share all of this with him, if you will. Perhaps he will find a spell or three to his liking."

"I shall alert him, and let him know of your wishes. We have already looked into each other's libraries."

At that point, he headed back to his chair, and gave a sigh.

"Master? Is there something else?"

"No, not really. Just a passing thought, but there is no way I could handle sex with you."

I was silent for a while, then said, "Perhaps there is a way." I then described lucid dreams, and how I could have sex with his dream body.

"That does sound nice."

"Would you want my current body, or the one I had before?"

"Huh! You mean this?" I nodded. "Then I think your current one. The other would be too large for me."

"Then relax, imagine your younger self, and sleep. I will take care of the rest."

He closed his eyes, and I washed over his mind with a light whammy to sleep. It would only quiet his mind and not actually make him sleep, but his desire would. I meditated, and used Aja's knowledge to enter his dream when he went to sleep.

He must have thought of the day we met, for he appeared as he did then. So I instantly changed my outfit to what I wore then, before drawing his attention. But with just the two of us, I changed the talk.

"Hello, Master. I have a magical item that needs to be explored."

He was staring at my breasts, as he did then.

"Uh, yes, Miss Daisy."

"You see, this magic has been vexing me. Can you help?"

"Surely I can, for I am a Master of Magic, and this is my school. What is your problem?"

I walked over to him, then took off my dress. "Master, I don't understand how I have four breasts. It must be magical. Will you examine them?"

"Yes, ma'am." He then reached out and caressed my lower breasts. "I need to compare them with the others." He then caressed the upper ones.

I allowed my dream body to respond sensuously, and I was soon dripping and moaning.

"Oh, take me. I can't stand the need. Enter me now!"

I made little adjustments to flatter his ego, so when he opened his robe, he was already erect, with a dick just a little larger than usual. He pushed me up to a wall and did me. After we both came, he was surprised he was still erect and ready for another round. I changed the desk to a large bed, and pointed behind him. He turned and saw the bed, then carried me there.

He did me a number of different ways, and was still ready, when he leaned back in the bed, and said, "Wow. You sure do know your stuff."

"I've been around, and I know more you haven't tried. You do not need to be shy or hesitant with me."

"I feel like going outside and shouting for joy."

Reading him again, I created a door out of his view, and on the other side of the door was the area he desired to be in while shouting for joy. Pulling him off the bed, I threw a robe over him and one over myself, and led him to the door.

As he opened it, I said, "Go through and announce your feelings!"

The view was of the area outside the gate where I tested the upgraded fetch spell. He seemed shocked for a moment, before he started yelling his joy. I just laughed behind him. He began to run, so I watched him run in circles, waving his arms and crying out his joy. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was clear he was sated.

When he returned, he said, "I haven't been able to do that for a long time. Are you sure we are in a dream? It feels so real."

"It is a dream, but one I can control. We can wake now if you want, or stay. If we stay, we can remain here and have sex, or go anywhere you want and have sex."

"Anywhere?"

"Yes. If it is a place I have been, it will be from my memory. If it is a place you have been, it will be from yours. Anywhere else, it will be from our imaginations. Where do you want to go?"

"I want to go..." Suddenly, the scene shifted to another city. Not one I had been to, but clear enough it had to be from his memory.

"Where is this place?"

"This is Jiayuguan, where I grew up. It is near the western edge of the empire." He went on to tell me of the place, and we went hours exploring through it. He was surprised at how lifelike the people were, and I explained that the dreamworld was influenced by the dreams of those in the real world. Thus, people acted like they would in the real world.

We rented a room, and had more sex. He asked me to show him some new stuff, so I broke out my Kama Sutra. Even with his dream-enhanced body, I exhausted him. So we rested a while, before heading to another place from his past. This time, it was on the trail through a jungle.

"We are now deep in the Xishuangbanna jungle, seeking out a magical place reputed to be here."

Walking down the path, we quickly found it opened up into a grotto with a small river flowing out of it.

"This is the place where I first encountered a Feifei." Suddenly, a white fox-like creature left the cave, trotting downriver before disappearing into the jungle.

"... Did you see that?"

"Yes. You were blessed."

"Indeed, we were."

We stayed here long enough to go into the cave a ways, while he described what they did and found. Once back on the trail, I created another door, sensing he wanted to go elsewhere.

On the other side of this door was the ocean. There was a small beach, and we walked out a ways on the sand.

"Here, my mentor tested me against an impossible enemy."

"I see no one here."

"The enemy was the water, itself."

"It is better to work with such an enemy, than to control it through force."

"I know, now, but I did not know then. Here is where I learned that lesson."

"This place looks remote and secluded."

"Yes. My mentor didn't want me messing up other people's lives, and my efforts, here, didn't."

While he was looking in the distance, I used my control of sand to create a magnificent sand castle to the side. Wet sand was harder to manipulate, but was better at holding its shape. When he turned to me, he saw the completed work. It had several towers, a courtyard, and a gated moat. The drawbridge was made of driftwood.