Daisy's Adventures: 01 Fun in Mexico

Story Info
A peaceful vacation with the sheriff? Nope.
15.4k words
5
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A peaceful vacation with the sheriff? Nope.

[Author's note: These are the continuing adventures of Nigkala, as Daisy Smith. Read that series to see how she became Daisy, and got her abilities.]

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

= = = = = = = = = =

Last week, I saw a new gym setting up in a strip mall I pass on my naked runs around the lake. It was the day it was finally open. I walked in wearing a belt and sneakers, but otherwise naked, and headed up to the front desk. The young man stationed there was wearing a light green T-shirt with the gym's logo, but his jaw dropped as he stared.

I said, "Hello. I see you are finally open. Can you tell me what you have to offer, and what it costs to become a member?"

The only movement was him changing where he was looking. Upper breasts, lower breasts, or pussy.

"Hello?"

By this time, he managed to close his mouth, but there was a little drool hanging out one corner. So I banged the bell in front of him.

"Hello!"

"Huh? Oh! Um... Hello. What can I do for you?"

"Can you tell me what you have to offer, and what it costs to become a member?"

"Oh! Membership. Uh... The prices are posted here to my right." He pointed to a sign, showing special terms for opening. Then, he pointed to the big room to his left, and said, "Over there, we have a number of exercise machines. Once we get going, we will be adding additional machines, so there will be less waiting. Behind me, around the corner, are small lockers for those who won't be using the locker rooms, as well as a pair of restrooms. Further back are the sauna and locker rooms."

He continued with information about trainer services, and how they were a separate charge to the membership, but discounted for members. He also discussed family plans, buddy plans, and other options.

"I think I will take a trial membership for myself." I then pulled out my credit card from my belt. It also held my phone, my ID, and copy of the local laws about being nude or topless in the area. I paid the fee, and started to head into the main room.

"Hey, wait. We have a dress code here."

"What kind of dress code?"

"Look in the pamphlet I gave you. It tells you on page two."

I turned to page two, and found the section. Quickly reading it, I smiled.

"Well, nothing here against being nude."

"What! Didn't you see about what kind of outfits you are allowed to wear?"

"I did. But they were allowed, not required. As there is nothing about being required to wear anything. Near the lake, nudity is allowed." I then went into the main room, leaving him in shock.

There were only four others here at the moment. I went and selected one of the empty machines. I set the resistance high, and began a few sets of a dozen reps, with a minute between them. Then I went to the next machine, and did the same. All the machines were modern ones, where you set the resistance, rather than have weights. It made for lightweight machines, which were easier to relocate and adjust. Also, they all had safety buttons to zero the resistance, and also smart sensors that sounded an alarm a few seconds after they detected the user failing badly.

On the treadmill, I chose one that let me face the others. This meant everyone saw all my breasts bouncing. Later, on a leg machine, I used it to force my legs wide open, letting everyone check me out. Eventually, I went and took a shower. I didn't bother to dry myself, beyond squeezing my hair, then shaking it out. As I slowly walked out, everyone saw me still wet, and I exaggerated swinging my hips, to leave a very sexy exit. Once back outside, I continued my run.

I decided I would start my run a little earlier, so I could spend half an hour in the new gym. A few days later, I learned the guy at the counter was actually the owner. He continued to object to my naked presence, and even called the police on me. Boy, did he get a surprise when the sheriff, Tony, stopped by to inform him of the law, and how I was within my rights. He even brought the text of the law which defined it.

When Tony visited me a few days later, he said, "Can you believe it? He wants me to arrest you, and he can't describe your face, eyes, or hair." Then he laughed.

I joined in. "I noticed he had trouble looking above the neck."

"Woman, everyone has that trouble."

"You say the sweetest things." I then pulled his hand from my breast to kiss it, before putting it back.

"So, are you driving all his customers crazy with lust?"

"Oh, I haven't turned on the charm yet, beyond wiggling my hips, and walking out soaking wet from the shower."

"That must be affecting them some."

"Oh, it is. Word has spread in the young crowd, who don't yet know me well, and he's getting more memberships than he expected."

"I wonder how long it will take for him to see the profit in allowing you there?"

"I imagine the end-of-month accounting will change his mind. If not this month, then next. The bank will definitely tell him not to mess with profit. He'll learn soon enough. Looks like you have recovered. Shall we go for round three?"

His dick jumped, as he said, "Little Tony thinks this is a good idea, and I agree." He then rolled over me to take me on his bed. We began slowly, as it was round three. But he built up speed, and I matched him with my own actions. It was a given that I would have several orgasms as he wound up to having his own, but when it came, I also came, but harder. It was clear he could sense my own orgasms, and the greater one as he came. It was part of Inanna's gift to me as her priestess.

He rolled off me, and I twisted to lick it clean, even as I deepthroated the wilting dick. Returning to my former position, I asked, "Have you settled on a date yet for our vacation?"

"Almost. It is down to two different weeks in the spring. I'm looking for the best deal for Acapulco."

"You know I'm not worried about price, and I'm paying for the trip."

"I know. And I'm thankful. I'd need a few years to save up for this on my own. But that's not the issue. There are some side adventures I want to enjoy, and their schedules are still in flux."

"So, we're still staying at the Princess? Are they okay with the two different weeks?"

"Yes. In fact, they are helping me schedule this."

"Ah, good. What about your friend, the Federale?"

"Oh, Miguel and Elena are flexible. She's due just before we will arrive, so he's already arranged for a flexible schedule for two months. He'll be able to take a lot of time off, and we will visit them a bit at their home, as well."

"That is good."

"Yeah, as Miguel wants me to be little Aurora's godfather."

"Bet you never thought you'd have a godchild before you had your own kid."

"Can't say it ever occurred to me. But I'm proud of it."

We kind of ran out of things to speak of, so we went to sleep. I woke early, and left, like I usually did.

Back home, I set up for the morning Pilates class out back. I was ready as people started to come. By now, I had convinced all the ladies that walked here from their home, to do so in the nude. One man also walked here nude. The dead-end turnaround at my place was filled with several cars, and people came out back, most stripping on the way. I still had some holdouts, but that was okay.

I started the class with warm-ups, and stretches. Between being the teacher, and having four breasts, I was the center of attention, and several of the men started getting aroused. The first half hour was fairly normal for such a class. The second half hour, however, went into the Erotic Pilates. There was a two-minute break to allow the less willing to leave. No one left today. Some days one or two might leave. The further along the class went, the more intimate the students got. Several allowed penetration, or full contact. The rest just got real close.

Afterwards, everyone was aroused, but most left. One couple that had gotten full contact waited for the others to leave the patio before they began having sex. I relaxed a little ways off, and watched. After they both came, they left.

A few days later, I was at the police gym in my gi. I only had three students, but they were now going at me full tilt. It took them a few sessions to realize I was out of their league, and could handle everything they could do. One of the students was the sheriff, and he had quickly realized I wasn't going to go soft on him. I did, however, go a little easy on him, so he could be a little better than the others.

A few times, the gi came undone enough to allow a nipple to escape. I would quickly fix it, but only after my opponent was distracted by it. I first pulled that naughtiness back in the second class. When they tried to use it as an excuse for being distracted, I chastened them, telling them their enemy could do the same or worse. That made them think, and they got better at ignoring my teasing.

After they were tired, at the end of the class, I would demonstrate some additional moves. I repeated it several times, so they could study the moves from multiple angles. They were attentive, since they knew I would be teaching it to them the next time we met. Then class was over, and we all went to the locker room.

They were unsettled by the fact I joined them, but it meant only the one locker room needed to be used. Also, they all have seen me nude running about the lake. As to their being seen nude, they were a little more reluctant about that. But as I didn't give it any notice, they got used to it. Later, they learned I didn't mind them getting erections in my presence.

Later, as Tony was dropping me off, he asked, "Are you holding back on me? I seem to be 'winning' a little more than the others in our bouts."

"I am holding back. You cannot take me at full capacity. As to 'winning', yeah, I'm doing that as well. Not too much, as that might be seen, but now and then, a little."

"Why?"

"Politics. Your men need to look up to you. While your being first among equals is reasonable, being just a small amount better makes it a little easier to see you as a natural leader."

"Wouldn't that make my men think you are better than me?" He smiled as he asked, so I knew he was joshing.

"They know I am better." I was silent, so he looked at me for a moment. I winked, and continued, "But then any specialist will be better than the generalist, and the Sheriff must be a generalist."

"So, I'm a generalist?" He seemed genuinely curious.

"Yes. You manage a department. You know the law well, especially the local law. You handle interactions with other agencies, be they the local fire department, or the FBI. You delegate many things to others that are specialists. Like you have Frank handle the domestic disputes, since he is patient, wise, and large. Julie could as well, but she has a temper, is new, and small. Such disputes can lead to violence, and Frank's size puts a damper on such ideas, and his demeanor encourages talk as opposed to violence. Julie cannot do that."

"Oh, I never realized I did all that."

"The best leaders lead by example, and do what is needed. Your people see that in you, and instinctively follow you for that."

He was silent, and we eventually reached my place. He dropped me off, and I went inside, with my skirt already in my hand. Too bad no one was outside to see.

Once inside, I headed to the wine cellar. Rather than head into the room after coming down the stairs, I went around, as if the stairs continued to a lower floor. While still in the room, I summoned a desert outfit, including the magnetic trigger device. Then I walked behind the stairs and looked up. I waited a few moments, and an image formed on the ceiling of a desert. Seeing no one, I touched the wall.

I appeared in Death Valley, somewhere in a five-mile radius. I had enchanted this portal to a random location, so that even if I was seen arriving, I would not be traceable. The image was a god's-eye view of my chosen location, so I could back out and try again if someone was visible. This meant I should not be seen, or I could take measures to hide magically. As it was, there was no one. Even so, I concentrated to see what life was nearby.

I sensed nothing, except the desert life I expected, and a few miles away, the keeper of this place. I began running there. By this time, the valley had taken note of me, and I no longer had any difficulty moving on the sand, nor would running here tire me, as it provided the energy I needed to run. I slowed down when I neared. The keeper was waiting on the steps of his research station.

"Welcome, Miss Daisy."

"Thank you, Bret. All is well?"

"Yes. Had a scare the other day when some folks got lost, but the spirit led me to them. I gave them water, and trail mix for energy, and led them to the nearest outpost, where I called in for transportation."

"I remember it on the news. Good work on that. How goes your studies?"

"My sensei tells me I might get my master's license in a few months, if I work hard enough. Learning how to teach others the martial arts is harder than I expected."

"Hehe. I know. I have a few students, myself. But when they are focused on what you have to teach, they learn so much better than newbies that have no clue. Yet, the newbies offer the greatest possibility. Heck, you surprised yourself on that score."

"I know. Me, a nerd, a debate team leader. Now, I teach martial arts."

"And of your other studies?"

He pointed over at his dune buggy, and said, "I've added some preservation spells, and also a magic sunscreen bubble about it. Now, I can stay out in the sun longer without worrying about getting a sunburn. It also lowers the temperature a little. Not enough to notice, but when moving, it makes the passing wind cooler."

"Let's go take a look at it."

He got up, and we went to his dune buggy. We spent twenty minutes going over every spell he had on it, not just the new ones. I wanted to see how well he got them to work together. I spotted two problems, and through careful questioning, led him to find the errors. We spoke for a few minutes, spit-balling ideas to fix them, but I said that could wait a few months, if need be. I wanted near perfection, not speed. We then talked of his future plans for nearly two hours, before I finally left.

But not back home. No. I went to the heart of Death Valley, and lay down on the sand. Meditating, I contacted the spirit directly. We spoke little, yet communicated fully. I could sense my body being covered in sand to hide it, while at the same time, I gained the senses of Death Valley. I felt all it felt, as if it was now my body. All the wildlife that inhabited it, the waters that flowed through it, and the people who were about. The latter included Bret, of course, but also the others posted to guard the place, and those visiting, or studying.

I also felt its growth as a spirit. I could sense the flow of power it got from not only the sun, but also from meteorites. When I remarked on that, I felt the desert push a very heavy object towards my human body. As that occurred, I could feel that it still had power within it. Then I felt my senses return to my human body, and I was uncovered. Next to me was a white metal object, about the size of a basketball. When I picked it up, I was quite surprised at how heavy it was. I later learned it was over four hundred pounds. I wanted to study it, but back at home.

I did not want to subject it to portal or teleport magic, so as to keep it insulated from my own magics. Instead, I invoked Isis's magic, and manifested her kite wings. I then picked up the object in both hands, and focused on going home. As I left, I could feel my connection to the spirit had also grown, as I could still feel it when I arrived home. That was new. By then, it was nearing morning, so I quickly descended into my back yard. I then walked in, and down to my magic laboratory. It was yet another suite of rooms below ground, hidden by magic. I left it on my work table, and headed to bed.

I saw Tony a few days later. Apparently, the dates had solidified with early spring. As it was midwinter, there was plenty of time to solidify things. In the meantime, I had a new project. That object the desert gave me. It didn't take long to identify it as iridium. The desert told me it fell at the same time I disappeared for a while, which told me it must have been a splinter from the city-killer meteor that hit the Gulf. I remembered it well, as I was in the Gulf at the time, and it had sent me to another dimension.

When I looked Asteroid 2019 OK up, I learned it did not have any notable amount of iridium. Then I realized it must be impact ejecta from its fall. Given where it hit, and what came up, this object must be part of the Chicxulub impactor. It killed off a lot of dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Somehow, the city-killer kicked up some of the planet-killer into my desert. Other hints indicated it had been in near contact with molten rock for a significant time.

The impactor's history is currently believed to be an Oort cloud comet that got too close to the sun and broke into pieces. That meant it got hit with a huge amount of solar energy, and also gravity. From what the desert said, and I confirmed, it held a lot of solar power within. After several days of mulling things over, I spoke to my goddess.

"Queen Inanna, I have come into possession of a curious natural object. I think it might be part of an ancient comet that struck our world. It exudes power."

"Daisy, my daughter, I noted your recent flight, and its cause. What you have seen is, indeed, from space, but I think An would be better able to speak to that. Have you any plans yet?"

"No. That's one of the reasons I seek your thoughts. I was thinking of a magic device, but cannot think of any serious need I have had recently."

"Let me think on this. I will also ask An for his ideas. Speak with him tomorrow, and I will let An tell you my ideas."

"Yes, my queen."

That made me think about asking the other gods I deal with. Checking the time, I saw I had several hours clear. I summoned Everest's talisman, and touching the object with my hands, I invited his attention.

"Lord Everest. This space rock has been given to me. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts about it."

I kept that thought in mind, while otherwise keeping my thoughts still. It took nearly ten minutes before he responded.

"Priestess, you bring to my attention a curiosity. Tell me what you know of it."

"Yes, lord." I then told him how it came to me, and what I learned magically and scientifically. I spoke of my talk with Inanna and her thought was that this was once a comet.

"Lord Everest. That is what I know, and suspect. I welcome your thoughts."

Again, I waited several minutes before he asked, "Priestess, may I use your body to examine it?"

"Yes."

I was not prepared for his response. I felt his power flow through his talisman, and I saw my flesh become stone. But that stone was still flexible. The stone transformation began at my wrist, where his talisman was, and spread quickly. Once I was completely stone, I felt his mind entering mine, much as other gods have done. I opened my thoughts to any that came from him. I did not seek such thoughts, but if they went past me, I wanted to hear them. The danger was not being found out, but the sheer magnitude of a god's thoughts. Ever since I entered Isis's sleeping mind, I kept far more control of my own thoughts when I was in proximity to a god's mind.

The next step seemed to be a physical examination. My hands explored its surface, then I lifted it and shook it a little. Then I leaned forward to lick it. I tasted things I was unable to taste, but Everest's mind understood. From the spillover, I learned a lot of its atomic and chemical nature. Then I leaned my head close, and my hair flowed over it, seeming almost like a liquid. I sensed it flowed, through the cracks, inside the object. But my liquid hair seemed to sense energies as well. Again, the spillover let me understand it was not radioactive, but it held within the metal itself, powerful solar magic. I also learned that it also retained an affinity for gravity.