Daisy's Adventures: 01 Fun in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I felt his thoughts recede, and then his power faded. As it did, my flesh returned. Moments later, Everest spoke, and told me about its physicality, but also something of its history.

"I have no connection to the heavens, but I understand rock. This pebble came from a larger rock that floated in space. It was vast." I got the impression of an object a hundred times the mass of Everest itself.

"But this larger rock was seared and gravity broke it into many pieces. It was trapped in the searing place long enough to liquefy, and was purified. Sometime later, another rock came close enough to capture this piece with gravity. Leaving the searing place, it cooled, and solidified within the larger rock. Finally, it fell to Earth, and lay quietly until something kicked it free of the rock that brought it, and it landed in sand."

Finally, he added, "Indeed, this is a curious rock. Thank you for your offering of knowledge."

I then sensed his withdrawal. I felt tired, but I knew being a divine vessel takes a lot of energy. Getting up, I checked the time. Yikes! It was nearly dawn. That examination must have taken over ten hours alone. I rushed upstairs, and took a quick shower. After, still wet, I went to the fridge and grabbed a snack, which I wolfed down, and then I went out back for my Pilates class.

I quickly got things set up, and had almost five minutes before the first student arrived.

After class, I researched the Impactor, and realized that this iridium was not originally part of the Impactor. Rather, it was from some other comet that went too close to the sun, and broke up due to tidal forces inside the Roche limit. That evening, I prayed to An, as Inanna suggested.

Instantly, I was hit by a lightning bolt. As I had expected it, I had made sure I was outside before I prayed. Today, I found myself on top of a cloud, high in the sky. I could feel An's gift of air was the only reason I could breathe. From the stars, I realized I was out over the Atlantic somewhere, and it was quite dark.

In front of me stood An, in all his Sumerian glory. His long kaunake seemed to be ruffled by a breeze, even though there was almost no air here. Though he wore no clothing on the upper half of his eight-foot-tall body, he had assorted jewelry, showing gold, silver, bronze, and carnelian. He even had some woven in his long curly beard. It was clear he had a six-pack, and his presence was quite intimidating.

Or it would have been, if I hadn't been his priestess for decades. That, and the fact I had seen him in person many times, when most priestesses might see him once or twice. I walked towards him, then bowed deeply, awaiting his word.

"Priestess, I feel your mood. Why the levity?"

"My lord, your presentation upon my arrival made me think of the boys at the gym. They pose so, trying to get my attention, and hopefully my favor in bed. But here, it is no pose, and you have already had my favor. Several times. They are so young, the similarity struck me as funny, even as I knew there was no comparison to you, Lord An."

"Yes, young mortal's antics can be humorous. Tell me, what are your thoughts on this lump of metal?"

"Being essentially rock, I sought Everest's thoughts about it. He thought it was curious, and chose to examine it with my body. I got more than I bargained for, and was quite tired after his attention left. No matter, he had a lot to say. I now know something of its history, and experience in space, as well as its physical and magical properties.

"I feel drawn to make something with it, but I do not yet have a plan. I already have armor and a major weapon. I don't need more. Nor do I need help with travel. I spoke with Queen Inanna, and she indicated she would speak with you."

"She did so speak. She did suggest some minor things, but I had an idea she had not thought of, and she likes it more than what she came up with. Care to guess?"

"This ultra high cloud is not your usual meeting place. It is dark here, lit only by the stars. We are far from land and people. It occurs to me your domain is the heavens, and here it is very evident. My guess is that it has something to do with the heavens."

"You are wise, for it is so. You are aware of how man intrudes upon my domain. First with aircraft, and now with spaceships and satellites. Look out on the horizon. See the many lights of the aircraft. It becomes crowded. Now look a bit higher. They are hard to see, but there are long strings of satellites for communications. Further up, there are other satellites and stations. Some are even for tourists, and act like a hotel or brothel. Beyond the sun for now, there are even people who have traveled to Ṣalbatānu. You know it as Mars.

"I would have you make the rounds of the places men stay in the heavens, and for that, you need to be able to traverse my domain. I command you to make a lesser talisman with the metal, and I shall bless it, and so give you leave to freely traverse my domain when it is with you."

"It shall be done, my lord."

"When I spoke of my desire, Inanna asked if you could be sent on her behalf also. I have no objection, and it will ease tensions if you can see to their sexual needs."

"I will be happy to ease the sexual tensions of those in the heavens." Then I posed, and blinked my eyes a bit, and said, "Would you like your sexual tensions eased?"

His kaunake tented, and I noted a few sparks there as well. Clearly, he did as well, as he stopped a moment and watched it spark as well. As soon as he nodded, I began sensuously removing my clothes. While I am usually naked these days, I thought this might happen, so I had dressed to kill, or rather to have sex. My clothes were having their intended effect, and as they slid off, I began gathering some of his power, and I started having static discharges everywhere.

His clothes turned to mist, and he was revealed in all his glory. I moved to the bed that appeared from other mists, and lay down, ready for him. His cock was too long for any mortal woman. He would top out with several inches to go, but I wasn't worried. As he slid it into my slippery vagina, more powerful sparks greeted it from within. Likewise, my nipples were now putting on a fireworks show of their own, and he quickly began sucking on one. His electrified tongue was giving my breast shocks, as was his cock. Likewise, our hands were lit up, with tiny bolts flying off our fingertips.

Each time he pounded into me, he sent a bolt from his cock into my body. I did my best to redirect it and send it back to him from all over my body, but not all the energy went all the way. Holding his power within me, I could feel my nerves power up from twice as fast as a normal human, to a superconductor that instantly carried messages to my muscles. They, in turn, were becoming part electricity, and thus able to move at inhuman speed. Yet, I still controlled my body.

As I felt more power within me, I could feel the core of my body become plasma. So could he. That's when he went in deeper than before. Instead of topping out, his cock became bathed in the plasma of my core. I started to have a small orgasm every time I was pierced. I did my best to please his whole body. Even as my body was becoming plasma, I stretched my arms and reached places I could not while solid. I spread my ticklish shocks all over his back, and my legs were doing the same to his legs.

By this time, he had sucked on several nipples, and was finally getting around to my mouth. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and it lengthened, as it was plasma by then. His tongue was in my mouth. As my body was entirely plasma, I no longer needed to breathe. Yet, thanks to Inanna's gifts, I knew just how to please him. Finally, we came. The bolts coming from us were so strong, that they lit up the entire cloud, and caused thunder, even this high up. Being a god, he didn't need rest. Being Inanna's priestess, I didn't need rest as long as I was having sex. Yet, we paced ourselves, and only had our major 'bangs' a few minutes apart. I could tell, because the cloud would light up when we came.

We stopped at dawn, so it must have been at least five or six hours. He looked at me, even as a human-form cloud of plasma, and said, "You know me too well. Go, now. Pray to me when you have made your talisman."

I rose from the bed, and sighing, I said, "I shall." Then, still floating in the air, I assumed a standing position, bowed, and then left. As plasma, I wasn't as fast as lightning, but unlike the lightning teleport, I could correct my course on the way, and I wasn't limited in range. Good thing, as we had drifted within sight of Africa.

I was home in minutes, and here it was still night. To the northwest, about fifty miles, there was a rainstorm. I went there, and began to discharge the energy from my body into the rain clouds. Soon, the rainstorm was a thunderstorm, and my body was solidifying. I levitated, until I had drained out almost all of the energy into the clouds. Then I created a solid illusion of a hang glider, and finally flew home.

I flew low over my pool, as as I passed it, I dismissed the hang glider illusion, and dropped into the pool. What little power was left, went into the pool, finally grounding me. I went to bed, so I could get a few hours of sleep before dawn.

I sought out my talisman that contained a man's mind. "Hello, Alec."

"Hello, Daisy. What brings you here?"

"I need to make a new talisman. One designed for space and space travel."

"That's interesting. What brings this on?"

"Lord An wants me to check up on all the people off planet. Seems their being in the heavens, his own domain, concerns him. So I will be going into space again, but on my own dime, so to speak."

"I see. What can I do to help?"

"I have not kept track of what is off planet, nor what needs they have. You can help me with that. I shall also need a spacesuit, and I thought of the nanotech. See if you can get the latest designs from Red Horizons. I know they are on Mars, but they may have data stored closer. If you cannot get to them, then use my stockholder access. At five-percent ownership, I think they'll be forthcoming. While I don't expect combat, consider what I might encounter. Also, I will use some of that iridium I got." I then told him about it.

"Not asking much, are you?"

"I expect this talisman to have a magic purpose, that adds to what I can do. I know it is a lot, but this is a long-term project. I will meet with you from time to time, to refine our ideas. But for the immediate future, I have a vacation to deal with."

"You like the sheriff? Will anything come of it?"

"A baby, if Inanna so desires, but no long-term commitment."

"Does the place look good?"

"Yes. The Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante seems to be one of the better hotels in Acapulco. I'll send you pictures."

"Thanks, boss."

"What of you? Have you been having fun with the virtual classes?"

"Oh yes. They say, 'on the internet, no one knows you're a dog.' It is so true. My drone body is great, but it is not human. My friends on the internet, however, don't know that I'm no longer human."

"Let's keep it that way. Everything is so much simpler."

"So true."

"I'll leave you to your work, and I'll tend to mine."

With that project started, I could plan what to wear, and what to bring. First, I had to check out some recent travel magazines, to see what others were wearing. I was saddened by the trend towards more coverage, but I made clothes suitable for the trip. I, likewise, made some swimsuits, as we would be swimming. Then I selected some jewelry to bring, and made some as well. I then created a purse, and enchanted it against theft. I even made a custom backpack to carry everything.

A few weeks later, Tony picked me up, and we headed to the airport. He said, "I almost didn't recognize you."

Knowing where this was going, I smiled. "Why not?"

"You were wearing clothes, and fully covered."

"Well, we're going out of town, and into the wider world, that doesn't take as well to nudity. It behooves me to dress appropriately. Don't worry. I'm not wearing underwear. I'm ready to play."

"Now, I'll have that idea in my head the whole time."

"Maybe not. I'm a member of the mile-high club."

That got me a look.

"Hey, watch where you're driving."

He nodded, then said, "I shouldn't be surprised. You are a sex priestess, after all."

"But I am so much more than that."

"True."

We got to the local airport, and met a squad car with two officers in the parking lot. We all got out, and said goodbye to each other, then Tony handed over his car keys, so they could return his squad car back to the police lot. We put on our backpacks, and headed in. When we got to security, they gave Tony a hard time, but were clearly teasing him. They gave me a little as well, yet they never noticed the letter opener in my purse. It didn't show up on the scan, and magic hid its true nature as a powerful sword.

We had to wait a short time, but got on the plane, and settled into our seats.

"It seems odd to be in first class."

"I've traveled economy before. This is much better."

"Yes, but it costs a lot more."

"Don't worry. I can easily afford it, and my travel agent got a great price."

"I know. I do feel a little unsettled that you're paying the lion's share, especially as I invited you."

"For you, this would be a large chunk of your yearly income. For me, it is a much smaller amount. Again, don't worry. Let the vacation begin."

The local jet took us to the regional hub, where we picked up a flight directly to Acapulco. First class on that flight was much better, and I had even paid for fancy meals for us. We even split a bottle of wine, bought just for us. Once there, customs was fairly quick, as I had already registered my jewelry, and we had nothing of interest to them, save his badge.

"What's this?"

"I am a sheriff of a small town in North Carolina. I'm visiting a friend who's a cop, and he has invited me to visit his office. I thought it best to bring it."

"Are you here on business?"

"No. I'm vacationing with a friend." He then nodded my way.

"Damn, you're a lucky guy. How'd you score her?"

"She's a local Pilates instructor, and other things."

"Well, the badge is not a weapon, nor prohibited. Don't try to use it around here. You're clear."

We then cleared customs, and took a shuttle to the hotel.

We got to the room, and Tony said, "Wow. Did you get the presidential suite? I see a Jacuzzi, a small bar, and over there, past the king-size bed, is another room with a huge television. I bet they have cable with lots of adult entertainment."

"This is only a first-class suite. The presidential suite has multiple beds, in case you have some company over. It also has preferential room service. As to the adult entertainment, you think you can find anything there that you don't have better in the room?" I then grinned, and when he got embarrassed, I winked.

"Point. Several points."

"Hehe."

After we settled in, Tony called Miguel to let him know he was there. They agreed to meet at the hotel just after breakfast. Despite the long flight, it was not yet dark here, so we went for a nice second dinner. I called the desk for a taxi, and then we dressed before going to the lobby. Well, I kind-of dressed. The dress was sort of see-through, and you could see I wasn't wearing anything under it. It was also loose on top, so a downblouse was likely.

When I got in, I said, "Take us someplace nice, not known to the tourists." I followed it up with a small whammie, and the driver, after checking me out, replied he would.

Tony leaned over, and whispered, "What are you doing?"

I whispered back, "Trust me. While I don't know where we are going, I know we will go someplace nice."

He looked unsure, but leaned back. Soon, he was looking out the window, watching where we were going. I, too, watched, but with my other senses. We soon went through some less desirable neighborhoods, before stopping outside a hole-in-the-wall restaurant.

"Here you are, señorita, the Aztec Palace. Here's my card with my cell number. Call when you want to leave, as the area is not the nicest. I'll pick you up, or call with the name of the one I send in my place, to keep you safe."

I replied, "Muchas gracias, señor."

We got out, and went in. The décor had many images one would expect in the Aztec civilization. Yet, it was only on a band of the wall about three feet tall, just above the chair rail. On the ceiling, however, was a huge Aztec calendar. We wound up getting something called Tiritas de Pescado. It was a fish dish, that combined several strong spices in pleasant harmony. I bought a second bottle of wine for later. On the way back to the hotel, we talked about how good the food was, and the very interesting décor.

Back at the hotel, we quickly undressed, had sex, and went to sleep. In the morning, we went down and had a leisurely breakfast at a hotel restaurant. We were working on our second glass of juice when Miguel showed up.

"Tony! It's been a long time."

"Yes, Miguel, it has. Where's Elena?"

"She's back home, waiting for us. Little Aurora fusses no end, and Elena is wrapped about her little finger. Me too. She told me to pick you two up, and come right back home."

"Then let us make a quick stop in the room, to get our travel bag, and we're ready."

"What of you, pretty lady."

"Daisy. Daisy Smith. I brought a few things as well, but they are already packed to bring to your place."

"Daisy. A nice name. A beautiful woman. Shall we?"

Tony and I both slammed back the remainder of the juice, and got up. Miguel followed us to our room.

"Nice. Wish I could afford this when I travel."

Tony said, "Well, you could visit us here. All the amenities, and Elena won't have to worry about finding a place to change Aurora... I have my bag."

"I have mine."

We followed him, and got in his SUV. I went in back so Tony and Miguel could chat. While they did, I focused, and read the surface of Miguel's mind to see what worries he had. I saw the usual for a mid-level federal cop, and, likewise, the usual for a new father. However, there were some extra worries about not having the right stuff for his daughter. I smiled at that, as I could provide. I spent some time making things in my bag that suited their needs and desires for their daughter.

When we arrived, Elena was in the living room, playing with Aurora. Miguel introduced us. While Miguel and Tony sat on a pair of chairs to watch, I sat on the floor with Elena, and joined her in playing with Aurora. We tuned out the guys, and started chatting. I quickly mentioned that I often trained new mothers, and if she had any questions, I could show her lots of things, and answer any question. As I hoped, she began to ask questions. It started hesitantly, but I encouraged her, and soon we were discussing everything about raising babies.

Soon enough, Aurora decided it was time to poop. Elena excused herself, but I followed her. We went into their bedroom, where I saw a poor crib, and other signs of money problems. I said nothing, but made some plans for later.

I asked, "Can I assist?"

It took her a moment, but she decided. "Yes. Can you get a diaper from that stack over there?"

I did, and prepped it for her, so all she had to do would be to put it on. When Aurora started to fuss, I wiggled my fingers above her face to distract her. I would dart in and touch her nose, and say, "Meep!" This got her to laugh, and she was clearly having a ball. Once Aurora was ready, I asked Elena to sit with me on the bed, so I could give her some of my presents.

"I know you are Tony's friend, but why are you giving me gifts?"

"Because I am his friend... He said you asked him to be Aurora's godfather. As such, he would give gifts from time to time. Consider my gifts as his."