Daisy's Adventures: 01 Fun in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I don't know how to thank you for these gifts. The baby blanket is beautiful, and the baby outfits, as well."

"These are just a few things that I thought would be useful to a new mother."

"They are. We're done here, why don't we join the guys."

When we got back, Miguel asked, "Is Aurora good?"

"Yes, she just needed to be changed. Daisy gave us this blanket Aurora is in." She lowered Aurora a bit to let everyone see more of the blanket.

"Oh, that's pretty."

"It's also quite soft."

"Thank you, Daisy."

"My pleasure. I also brought other gifts for you." I then pulled out the bottle of wine I got from the restaurant last night.

"That's kind of expensive."

"Tony and I had some with dinner last night, so I asked to buy a bottle from them as well. It is our gift to your family. Save it for a suitable celebration, if you want."

"Then Elena and I thank you both."

Tony added, "Daisy can be a mystery, but she's good people. She keeps surprising me with what she can do and what she knows. I trust her."

This was met with a nice smile from Elena, but with a surprised reaction from Miguel. Apparently, he knew Tony well, and so also knew he didn't give trust easily.

As soon as Aurora fell asleep, we moved to the backyard, where there was additional seating, and a little plastic pool, currently empty. Elena put Aurora into a car seat on the ground beside her. We spent several hours chatting, and getting to know each other. They were surprised I was a retired federal agent, and that I helped train Tony's cops in combat.

Elena asked, "You're so young? How can you be retired?"

"My employment came about in an unusual way. So I didn't get the standard retirement plan as others. I have family money, so that is not an issue. When my time was completed, I retired. I am still on call, should they need my services, but they've only asked me twice so far."

Miguel asked, "If you can say, what did they have you do?"

"The first time, I was a bodyguard for the French ambassador's son. I took down an assassination squad that tried to kill him at a costume party. The only ones hurt were them, and they all were arrested and tried."

Tony added, "Yeah, I saw her shortly after she returned from that job. The scandal sheets mentioned an attack, but not much detail. When I checked my inside sources, I got a fair bit more, but not all. Five on one, and they stood no chance against her. I didn't get the details on that, but I did learn she taught other agents in combat, and she was called 'the master'."

Miguel asked, "Master, huh?"

"Yep. But I don't focus on that, these days. I have other responsibilities."

Tony chimed in, "She teaches Pilates now. In the nude."

Elena said, "No! Aren't you worried someone might spot you outside of the class?"

"Not really. Back home, I'm not a nudist, but I am often unclothed near my home. I live in a clothing-optional zone about a lake, and take advantage of it. Few of my neighbors would recognize me with this much clothing."

"I don't know that I could do that."

"Well, I did, and I enjoy my naked run around the lake every day."

Tony laughed, and added, "She's not the only one."

Elena asked, "What do you mean?"

"There are a lot of people who like to watch her run by in the nude. She has double the usual charms, but is also graceful and fast. A few that try to pace her don't match her for very long."

"Oh my!" Elena raised her hand to cover her mouth.

I just quietly laughed. Then I said, "I'm something of an exhibitionist. I also have fun watching others try to watch me without letting others know."

Miguel said, "I can imagine. You're smoking even when you're not. Odd. How come I'm not drooling at you?"

I said, "I am also a priestess of Inanna, sometimes known as a goddess of sex. I can dial down the lust I create. I can also dial it up. But as this is a family visit, so to speak, I have it dialed way down. I'm not one to break a marriage."

Miguel said, "That's a new one. Tony, is it true?"

"She's a priestess, and she has some serious stuff. Like I said, she's a mystery, and that's only one of 'em. We're not an item, but I know her well enough to know she's the real thing. I also hear all sorts of wild rumors about stuff she pulls. More is true than not."

Elena said, "You're not an item? Then why are you together?"

"A vacation alone didn't appeal, and with her, I know it will be interesting, and likely sexy fun. Somehow, she orchestrated last night's dinner at the Aztec Palace. It was wonderful, and the bottle came from there."

Miguel said, "You know the Palace? Wow. Few tourists risk going there."

I said, "It was an excellent dinner. And the calendar on the ceiling was intriguing."

Elena said, "Speaking of dinner, it's time we head in, so we can get lunch started."

She picked up Aurora, and headed in. We followed. They went into the kitchen and assembled sandwiches for everyone. I decided to change the conversation to be more about their daughter, and how Tony would be the godfather. We left mid-afternoon, but with an invite for them to visit us at the hotel in two days. They would be our guests.

Back at the hotel, we changed to our swimsuits, and headed to the pool. I checked out what others were wearing on the way to the room, so I could wear a skimpy, but allowed, swimsuit. I also collected suitable sunscreen for Tony and I. My towel had a subtle pattern to it, that was difficult to see, but it hinted at raw sex.

We claimed a pair of lounging seats, and then went into the pool. I immediately headed for the deep end, and with a few hasty steps, I jumped up high, and dove in, as though I had a diving board. I got more than halfway down, so I swam a little to touch the bottom, then I swam the length and back at the bottom before surfacing with a smile.

Tony said, "Wow. No way I can do that."

"Why not try? Show me what you can do."

"Okay."

He backed off a bit, then ran and jumped to dive into the pool. He opted for a long jump, unlike my high jump, but did a good surface dive. He only managed to get to the far end before surfacing. So I swam on the surface to the shallow end, and joined him.

"Not bad. I swim nearly everyday, so I'm not surprised you don't do as well."

We played in the water, and soon joined some others for some group games. Eventually, we decided to exit, so after checking my exit point, I dove deep, then powered up, and pulled on the edge of the pool as I passed. I launched into the air, and did a flip, landing safely by the side of the pool. I then walked to my chair, and lay down on it. Meanwhile Tony was climbing the ladder, and he saw it all. After he lay down, he looked over at me.

"Show off."

"Guilty."

"How the hell do you do that?"

"I swim fast from the deep, and as I surface, I use the edge to propel myself even more into the air. The flip and landing is just simple gymnastics. But without the height, you couldn't do it."

"Could I do it?"

"I really don't know. It needs a lot of strength in the arms, as gaining speed is hard while swimming. Fins might help speed, but would make the landing tougher."

"Well, let's put on the lotion, so we don't get sunburn."

I got up, opened the lotion, and went behind Tony. I didn't quite give him an erotic massage, but I clearly aroused him as I applied it. When I finished, I asked him to put some on my back. I then lay back down, and undid the back of my top so he could access all of my back. He did, and he also accessed the sides of my breasts, rubbing the lotion all over. I gave some low moans to encourage him.

At night, we went out to dinner, at a place recommended by the concierge. While it was quite nice, it was also obvious that it was a tourist trap. The only locals I saw there worked there. I also recognized a few people from the trip to the pool. This night's outfit was pure silk, and was designed to show a lot of skin without actually showing anything. Yet, it left nothing to the imagination, especially the fact I wore no panties or bra.

The next day, Tony's first side trip occurred. We were going on a tour of a mezcal plant. We left early, and traveled through Chilpancingo, the capital of Guerrero, where we were. Then on to the plant, and a guided tour. They took us to the agave fields, through to the final production. Mezcal is similar to tequila, but from outside the area the law allows tequila to be made. We got a tasting of several varieties, and even got to taste some pozole during lunch. While Tony was busy, I made a visit with a salesman, and ordered two cases of assorted mezcal shipped to my home. He was going to be surprised on his next birthday.

We opted for a hotel restaurant for dinner, before going to bed. We didn't have sex, as Tony wanted to be well rested for Miguel and Elena's visit. But first, we went to their church for Aurora's baptism, and Tony stood forth as one of her godparents. On the way back, I asked Tony if we could stop at a mall to shop for a new crib for them, as theirs was in poor repair and old. As we weren't meeting them for another hour, he did. I suggested he buy bedding and a souvenir blanket for the crib, while I scoped out the cribs. I would meet him out front.

He went off, and I headed to select a crib. After I found one, I headed for the gift card area and picked up twenty gift cards to this store, and ten more from assorted other stores I recognized. I made sure Tony was not about when I went to pay for them. The clerk was impressed that I spread about ten thousand dollars into the cards. They were even more surprised that my credit card cleared easily. While I carried the crib's box in my arms, I had already put the gift cards into an envelope in my purse. We made it back with fifteen minutes to spare.

While Tony ordered room service to bring up munchies and drinks, I went into the bedroom, and set up the crib. Since the door was closed, and Tony could not see, I used my powers to get it set up in five minutes, including the blanket Tony bought.

I came out, and seeing Tony was no longer on the phone, I said, "Crib's set up. Blanket's on it as well."

"Great. Food will be up in a few minutes. Might arrive before them, or not."

With that, I put the sound system on, with soft instrumental music. The food was still being set up when they came. We waited a little for the staff to leave, and then Tony asked them to follow him to the bedroom.

"I have something to show you. A belated present, if you will."

Miguel said, "Oh?"

"Yes. Follow me."

They followed him, and I followed them. When they saw it, they turned to us.

Elena said, "For us? Why? How?"

I spoke up. "When you changed her, I saw the state of your crib. It was old, and so worn, that I felt it was dangerous, so Tony and I bought you this much safer one."

Elena said, "It looks expensive."

I replied, "Far less than a week-long vacation here. Don't worry, I can afford it and more, easily. Miguel, why don't you and Tony bring it out, so Aurora can be with us, and sleep if she wants to. Elena, tell them where to put it."

Elena said, "Oh! Why not right next to where I sat?"

Miguel and Tony lifted it, and brought it out of the bedroom, and placed it next to Elena. Then she put Aurora in the crib.

"This blanket is so nice."

Tony said, "I found it at the same store, and thought it looked good. Think of me, when you use the blanket."

Elena and I fussed over Aurora a bit, while the guys got settled down. We all nibbled on the food, and drank as we chatted for another hour. By that time, Aurora fell asleep. We chatted on.

We just had an early dinner when Miguel got a phone call. He quickly left the room, and we could hear that it was trouble. Conversation died, as we waited for him.

He returned and said, "Elena, the cartel is making big trouble. They need every Federal Policeman they can get. I got to go."

Elena said, "Must you?" He nodded, and she looked worried.

I said, "We'll get them home safely."

Tony asked, "You want a sheriff? I'm volunteering."

Miguel replied, "I'd love to have you, but I don't have any equipment to lend you."

"Then we'll help on the home front. Go in peace, knowing your wife and daughter are safe."

"Thank you." He then quickly left.

A few moments later, Elena asked, "How will I get home?"

Tony said, "We'll get someone from the hotel to drive you."

"Why don't you call the guy that took us to the restaurant?"

"Right. Thanks, Daisy, for reminding me."

Tony called, and after, said, "He'll call when he's here. Maybe ten minutes."

"Pack up some of that food for Elena and Aurora, and I'll repack the crib."

Elena took the sleeping baby out carefully, and signaled for me to go ahead. I quickly ducked into the bedroom to get the box, the packing, and the tools, and got the crib back in the box before the ride called. We escorted Elena to the car, and instructed the driver to take care of her. I gave him a huge tip, and asked him to reassemble the crib for her. As Elena got in, I handed her an envelope.

"This is for Aurora's needs."

When she looked back at me after seeing so many gift cards, I held my finger to my lips.

"Tell Miguel later. Again, I can afford this easily, so accept it for her."

She nodded. We then shut the door for her, and they drove off.

On the way back to the room, I said, "You volunteered to help him. How serious were you?"

"Quite serious. That call every cop fears. It means they are desperate."

"I see. Then we shall go help him."

"Huh? They don't have any spare equipment. And you're not even a cop."

"I am a former agent, however. Will you deputize me?"

"I can, but what good will it do? We have no equipment."

"Let me worry about that."

"Very well." He took a calming breath, before asking, "Will you swear to uphold the law under my command for the purpose of aiding Miguel in his current need?"

"Yes."

"Very well. You are now my temporary deputy. Now, about that equipment?"

"I am a priestess. You know I have some sex magic, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I don't serve just one goddess. Nor have you seen much of my magic. I prefer to keep it low key. So, first, a badge."

I cast a simple fetch spell, and called his badge from his stuff, to my hands.

"Huh? That's my badge! How?"

"Hush. I need to study it."

Actually, I needed to scan his memories for how a deputy badge looked. Focusing a bit, I got it, then edited the image to have my name, and agent number. Then I summoned metal with Everest's help, and suddenly, I had a deputy badge. I handed both to him.

"Take a look."

He studied it a bit, and eventually said, "Wow. That sure looks real."

As he examined it, I focused on recreating a pair of bulletproof vests. His looked like what he had back home, and mine was the same. Each had a name tag with our names. However, they were made to duplicate the agent vests I used before, as they were rated much better, and I had already practiced making such. I made these behind him, so he wouldn't see.

Since his tactical uniform was close in color to what they used locally, I made us both tactical outfits. I added steel-toed combat shoes, then a weapon belt. However, it only had a holster for a gun, but no gun. It takes too much time to get the precision for a weapon like a gun, and the ammo needs even more precision. Easier to use what falls into our hands. But there was a nightstick, a pair of steel daggers, and the rest was filled with obsidian daggers. The last were weighted to throw. Lastly, I added a pair of helmets.

He saw and heard me doing other things, and asked, "What are you doing now?"

"Look behind you."

He turned, and said, "Shit! How? Never mind. Are these real?"

"Very real, and also effective. The vests are agent ones, not your local cop ones, as they are better rated. Come, let's dress quickly."

We both dressed, and as he checked out the weapons, he said, "No guns?"

"Too complex for speed, and any mistake could be lethal. Daggers are easy, and those stone ones are sharper than a scalpel. For me, they are as lethal as a bullet, but silent. I know you can use them."

I next went to the balcony, and said, "Stand next to me."

I closed my eyes, and focused on where Miguel was. I had read his mind while he was on the phone, so I had a good idea of where to start. I soon found him.

"Found him. Now for a prep spell." I then cast the one to make our arrival unnoticed. We weren't invisible, but no one would remember we weren't there a moment ago.

"Done. Now for transportation." This took more focus, and I was careful. Suddenly, there was a portal in front of us. I grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him with me through it. He looked back, and saw it disappear.

"How?"

"As I said, magic. Don't tell anyone, please."

"They wouldn't believe me."

Suddenly, we heard gunfire. We both ducked. I pulled Everest's power into myself to make my skin as impenetrable as stone.

"Trust me. Follow me."

He did, and I led him to Miguel.

I whispered, "Raise your visor, and call him."

"Psst. Miguel. It's Tony and Daisy."

It took a second try before he looked.

"What are you two doing here?"

"You said you would love my help. Daisy wanted to help also."

"You're not even local police."

I interrupted, and said, "Just tell them you brought two cops from up north. They won't question it until afterwards, and if it ends well, they won't make a fuss."

"But if it ends badly..."

I said, "It won't."

Suddenly, more gunfire came, apparently from a machine gun.

Someone nearby swore, and added, "We can't get near while that's here."

I pulled in some of An's power to speed up my nerves. They glowed a little, but were hidden by what I wore. I then pulled in Inanna's power to get her battle sense. This let me have a more intuitive sense of combat. I then pushed it out to the assorted cops I could see, so they would share in it. I then waited for the right time.

There was a brief burst, sending dozens of bullets off to our right. That's when I popped up with a dagger in my hand. I threw it, not at the operator, but at the weapon. I followed it with my mind enough to push it right into the end of the barrel, without looking. Then I dropped back down before anyone could target me. As expected, the weapon was pointed at where I had been a moment ago, and they fired.

There was a small explosion, and when we looked, we saw the barrel was curled back, and bent. Clearly the weapon was now useless. The operator was so close to the explosion, that he was on the ground, screaming from the pain.

I quietly said, "Gun's down. Shall we press on?"

Almost at the same time, someone down the line said, "Move quickly, before they recover." We all eventually got closer. As I saw, and recognized more cops, I extended Inanna's power to them also. There were a few skirmishes, and Tony and I collected a pair of guns each, as well as some spare ammo. We were leading the attack, as we were the furthest in.

Well, as reinforcements, we helped the local cops. However, they sent for some as well. The first we knew of it, was when a drone flew overhead and hovered.

Someone down the line was reloading, and noticed. "Hey, who's drone is that?"

Several looked, and another got on the radio asking. After hearing back, they said, "Hey everyone. That's not ours. Shoot it down."

We all scrambled, and I tried to find who might be benefiting from the view. My tattoo pulsed, drawing my attention to one side. I wasn't able to do much before they cut loose on us. It started with a grenade. Few were hurt, and as it was the side I was on, I decided to put up a shield. It was far enough away, that any more grenades would bounce off. In case one exploded when it hit, I anchored it to the nearby buildings.