Daisy's Adventures: 01 Fun in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean a macuahuitl?" I then folded the towel on the dresser back, revealing a case. It was made of wood and glass, and inside was a macuahuitl.

"How?"

"I did some internet research to get the specs, and then designed it for you. Careful with it. The obsidian blades are very sharp. That's why I left it in the case."

I then folded it back some more, and behind was another, that looked almost the same.

"This is a LARP version."

"What's that?"

"One you can use at a LARP. Live Action Role Play. People use all sorts of fake weapons, and pretend they do what the real ones do, and act like it happened. So if you were hit by the LARP version, you would at most get a bruise. But you pretend to be hit by the real thing. Perhaps claiming your arm was cut off, or your leg was broken. I can take you, if you want to watch, or even partake."

"You do that?"

"Yes. I got a Valkyrie suit of armor, and weapons. Not only do I get a lot of requests for battle, I often get requests for nookie after."

"Oh. They do that, too?"

"No. But if done discreetly, it will be ignored. Add to that my priestly abilities, and I can get away with a lot. But I do keep it discreet most of the time. Some, however, want to be caught, and I let them."

A few weeks later, I took him larping. I made him a Robin Hood outfit, and I went as Maid Marian. He had fun fending off would-be sheriff's men, while I played her, also wielding a sword. I was his prize that night, out in the open, under the stars. And there were several watching from the nearby trees.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!