Daisy's Daddy: Ch. 02

Story Info
She becomes her professor's submissive.
1.4k words
4.36
12.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy couldn't believe it.

She thought Andrews-- no, was sure Andrews was a sub through and through by the shy expression he always had when speaking in front of her class. And yet here he was, dominating her in his office late at night through his assertive touches and rough kisses against her lips and collarbones. His hands drifted from her hair to her breasts, making her head spin.

She had no idea where her lollipop was; it had fallen out of her hand. Andrews kept going, mouth claiming her.

"What are we doing?" she blurted out.

Andrews paused.

"Do you have a wife? Kids?" Panic welled up inside her; was this an affair? She had low standards, yeah, but not low enough to be the other woman!

"No, no, nothing like that... I just..." She watched him take his hands off her and run his large fingers through his salt-and-pepper hair. "I like you, Daisy."

"I like you, too..." she said in a small voice. Fears of being a homewrecker assuaged, she felt significantly better, and like a total bitch for killing the mood.

Daisy took Andrews' hand from his hair, tracing a thick finger around her plush lips. The anxious look on his face dissipated and turned into something darker. Hungrier.

"I'm sorry for askin' so many questions..." she murmured, and stuck his pointer finger in her mouth. It tasted faintly of salt. She looked at him, his eyes pools of darkness behind his thick frames. He slides another finger in, and she hums around them happily, tongue brushing up against the digits. She adjusted where she sat on his lap so that she was straddling his thigh, pussy rubbing up against his pant leg. Only two layers of cloth were between them; Daisy desperately wished they would simply disappear.

It's when he sticks the third one in and pushes them in fully that she chokes. Professor Andrews smirks, pushing them in and out, tracing the drool around her lips during her breaks for breath. "Good girl," he crooned, and Daisy's clit tthrobbed, her eyelids heavy with lust. It was so weird, but so dirty and sexual at the same time. Her teacher was finger-fucking her mouth and she was loving every minute of it, slobbering all over his hand like a little puppy. His fingers danced on her tongue, and she gurgled, spit dripping down her chin.

Daisy suddenly grabbed his hand and yanked it from her mouth, causing his eyes to widen in alarm.

"Something wrong?"

"Wanna do that," she panted, "with your cock." She wiped her mouth with a shaking hand, smearing saliva and lipstick on the back of it.

*****

Daisy stood up, revealing a wet spot from where she sat on his leg which made Viktor's cock pulsate. With hands that trembled, Viktor unbuttoned his jeans and yanked down the zipper, shimmying out of them so that they covered his dress shoes. His underwear went next; the tiny gasp from Daisy when she saw his cock fanning the flames of his burning-hot confidence. She wanted him. It was reciprocated. He'd worry about the ethical problems, later.

Daisy got down on her knees, and Viktor adjusted his chair so that it was at the perfect height. Her big emerald eyes glued on him, she licked a stripe up his hard cock, eliciting a groan from the older man. Then, she teased his piss slit with her tongue, swirling it around the tip of his dick before finally deep-throating him without warning.

Viktor's blunt fingernails squeezed into the arms of his rolling chair. "Ffffffuck," he grumbled.

Daisy gagged, then went back down to the tip. She repeated this until they were both out of breath.

"Can I cum on you?" He knew he couldn't cum from oral, but desperately wanted to cum on his student's pretty face.

"Yeah," she said breathily. "Yes, daddy." The words came out of her mouth so naturally that Viktor felt like it had always been their thing; baby girl and daddy, daddy and baby girl.

Viktor pumped his cock frantically as Daisy sat patiently waiting with a hand down her plaid pink and white skirt, moaning like a shameless whore. Her filthy sounds only quickened Viktor's race to orgasm, as he eventually shook apart and sprayed cum all over his student's face. Daisy had her mouth wide-open and tongue out all the while, big tits and lewd expression making her look like she was straight out of a hentai.

Once he was no longer thinking with his dick, concern started bubbling up in him. Would she tell anyone? Should he quit his job and move before any allegations arose?

"Do you wanna be my dom?"

The question was more shocking than a smack in the face. "I beg your pardon?"

"It's like a boyfriend but purely sex stuff. You make a contract and control what I wear, eat, etc."

Viktor took two tissues from the box on his desk and got on his knees. He wiped at Daisy's face, taking off the cum he'd shot onto her forehead and cheeks.

"Would you like that?" he asked curiously.

"Duh! You're hot as fuck and I love me an older man," she said with a wink.

Viktor could've been honest; he could've mentioned that he (and his entire career) were at the young woman's disposal. How she was a few damning sentences away from destroying his teaching license and professional credibility.

"You can't tell anyone about this," he managed to say. "Promise me."

"I promise, Professor," she said, green eyes wide and sincere. "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble."

That ebbed his anxiety, some. "You should head back to class. My number is at the bottom of the syllabus. Call me anytime."

Daisy's eyebrows furrowed in concern. "So, that's it?"

Viktor sighed. "No, it's not. I... I don't think I could stay away from you now if I tried." And it was true. That vulnerable beauty, that youthful innocence, was something he yearned for now.

As he walked over to the door, he heard a crack! He looked down, and below his shoe were the sticky shards of Daisy's lollipop.

"You owe me a sucker," she said with a smug smile.

*****

I, Daisy Blanchet, agree to be the submissive of Dr. Viktor Andrews. I won't be sexually active with anyone else. If I orgasm without permission, I will receive whatever punishment he deems necessary, as he knows what is best for me. I will submit to him emotionally and physically, always telling the truth and accepting any sexual act. Most importantly, I will not tell a soul about our intimacy, ever, under any circumstances. I understand that if I do, our relationship will be terminated.

"What do you think?" Daisy asked.

It was the following Monday night, and the two were in his office once again.

Viktor crumpled up the paper, crinkling the fancy pink font. He tossed it in his wastebasket.

"This within itself could be evidence against me."

Daisy groaned. "Okay, fine. I'll rewrite it and take out your name."

Viktor took a sip of his evening cup of coffee which had gone cold, the conversation giving him more fatigue than he usually had. "Why is the contract aspect so important again?" he asked.

"Because it's H-O-T hot!" she proclaimed. "It's part of the fun of the dynamic. Speaking of..." Daisy twirled one of her blonde locks around a slender finger. "Did you wanna finally fuck me? Tonight?"

"About that... I don't think the office is a safe enough place."

Daisy pouted. "And neither is my dorm..."

"Exactly. So, I think the best place would be mine."

Daisy's face lit up, green eyes sparkling. "Yes! That'd be perfect," she said.

Viktor was surprised at her lack of hesitation. Did she really trust him that much? He slid on his leather gloves and black blazer. It was an unusually cold night in early April, and Daisy had on a tight light blue top with a heart-shaped window on the chest and a tan skirt with buttons on the side. (Not much to protect her against the weather; maybe he'd give her his Harvard sweatshirt from the back seat of his car.) He wondered what was underneath that outfit, haven't yet seen what kind of mouth-watering body lay beneath.

"You'll have to lay down in the car so no one sees you," he said.

"Whatever you say, daddy."

God, she was so obedient. Like if he told her to jump she'd ask how high. How did he get this lucky?

Anticipating some form of trouble, he led Daisy out of the building and to the staff parking lot.