Daisy's First Time

Story Info
A girl decides to use her next door neighbor.
1.3k words
4.14
37.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This was written for some friends who wanted to explore a darker side of themselves. This is a lesbian force story. So those that are uncomfortable with such a story, please do not read. Thank you, and kink on.

———

Ugh look at her... What is She doing? The little bitch is rubbing and pinching her nipples. Well she does have nice nips. This is true.

I keep watching my neighbor through my kitchen window. I'd want to be playing with them if they were mine. ‎Hell come to think of it, I want to play with them now! Despite her being my neighbor.

An evil thought pops into my head. She has been bitchy lately. ‎ It's not like she could say anything afterward and anyone would believe her. I look at the time on my cell and snicker silently as I go outside to go get my dad's bungy cords from the garage. I spot something sitting on a shelf as I go to leave the garage.

"Ooo duct tape!" *Hehe.* "Yesperfect!"

I grab the tape and tiptoe back inside and into my dads room. I grab one of his silk neckties from his closet and snicker silently to myself as my pussy tingles with excitement. Stuffing everything under my clothes to keep my hands free. I then head quietly next door and peek into the livingroom.

Yup still there. I quietly grab the spare key that my neighbors keep under the welcome mat and slide it into the lock. I knew she was alone. Her parents were never home, and didnt really care about what their bitch of a daughter did, as long as she didnt embarrass her family. They pretty much stopped caring last year when she turned eighteen. Her being older than myself made this that much sweeter. I just turned 18 last month.

I silently creep through the house to the doorway of the living room. I peak my head in. Awesome! She is still reclining in the chair.

I watch for a while. My pussy tingling. Mmhm what a slut! She's now moving her hips in time with her touching herself!

‎I pull out the bungee and wrap it tightly in my hand. I am so glad her eyes are closed right now!

Quickly I race to the chair. Swinging the bungee cord over her head to her waist. Trapping her arms as well, since they had been busy getting her off.

I catch the other side of the bungee cord as it swings around the chair. Pulling hard I get it to latch to itself. Taking my dads necktie, I quickly cover her eyes by wrapping it twice around her head before knotting it tightly closed.

"Please don't hurt me?" My neighbor says quietly. She is sitting frozen in the chair now. Awe poor baby is scared.

‎ "Please?" She says once more. ‎ I stay quiet and head to the kitchen. I grab a serrated knife from a drawer and a pair of black multiuse scissors from another, and walk back into the living room.

God my pussy is so wet! This is so hot! *Hehe.* ‎ I stand in front of her. Deciding on the best way to get everything I want from the brat. Nineteen and already thinking she's the shit.

Pulling her left leg up, I start to wrap the ducttape around it. ‎Then I pull her arm out from the bungee cord and tape her arm to her leg. She is beginning to cry now. Her tears fall from under her blindfold. ‎She asks me not to hurt her again.

‎ ‎My Pussy has been getting wetter n wetter the longer I continued. Her begging is starting to get on my nerves though. ‎ I take some more tape and tape her mouth shut.

‎Ahh... so much better!

I kiss her lips thru the tape.

Mmmmm this is fun!

My hand caresses her cheek, then moves down her face. Further... down her neck. To her breast. I squeeze one, then the other through her shirt, before taking both hands and ripping it apart.

The cream color of her mangled shirt hangs jaggedly on either side of her tits. My pussy begins to drip. I take the knife and slice off her bra strap from her shoulder. Watching the purple lace and silk fall, looks so good.

Grabbing the scissors, I start cutting off her skirt. Making criss crossing cuts along her thigh slowly. Giving me the satisfaction of driving up her fear.

Soon my neighbours pussy is staring at me. She keeps it fully shaved n it looked good! Her clit peeking out from between her pussy lips.

I lick my lips.

That pussy of hers has been on my mind all day. I peel off my shorts and get on my knees and inhale her scent before sticking my tongue in her snatch.

DAMN her pussy tasted amazing! Moaning quietly, I start rubbing my own soaking wet cunt furiously as I lap away at her juicy pussy. She begins to moan.

Mmmmm thats it. Her body is betraying her. I take a finger and slowly put it in her tight cunt.

Her moans increase as I begin finger fucking her in rhythm to my tongue's movements. I add another finger as I finger fuck her faster. Soon I can tell she is about to cum. I stop eating her pussy long enough to growl.

"Cum you fucking slut. Cum now!"

She suddenly squeals as I begin sucking her clit. My fingers still fucking her hard. I suck her juices down as she cums all over my face.

Fuck she is so tasty!

Standing up, I climb up onto the recliner and straddle her face. I Put the knife to her neck and whisper, "Lick you fucking bitch.' Her tongue flicks out and touches my soaking wet cunt.

Mmmm fuck.

I ride her face. My eyes rolling back into my head. My other hand begins playing with her nipple as I ride her face. Grinding my pussy against her face.

The little bitch is going to make me cum! I take the knife-blade and slice off her blindfold just as my orgasm hits me.

"Im cuming!"

"Eat it all, you bitch!"

Grinding my cunt hard on her face, I begin squirting. I grind to a stop and look down into her face.

The look of shock on her face is priceless. I undo her binds. Slicing off the ducttape and unlatching the bungycord.

I go and stand in front of her. My legs are still a bit wobbly from cuming so hard. Damn her tongue felt so good!

Her eyes are still staring in shock. Reaching my arm out, I flick one of her nipples.

"You now belong to me now, don't you, You little bitch?" I tell her with a big smile on my face. She nods yes in response as I pinch her nipples. Mmmhm just as I thought.

"Good girl." I say smiling.

"I want you at my house in the morning do you understand?"

She nods again.

"Bright and early. Say...6am."

"You get to learn how to be a useful slut for me." I tell her sharply.

She just slowly nods as I put my shorts on. I then lean down and kiss her wet juicy lips.

"You loved me making you cum for me, didn't you, You slut?" I say while smirking.

She winces as she whispers yes. I smile as I go to walk out of my neighbors door.

Stopping in the doorway, I call out. "See you then my little whore." Locking the door behind me as I step through to the outside.

I go back to my house smiling broadly. It was even better than I had imagined! Another evil thought pops into my head.

I can not wait till dad comes home! Im going to tell him I have a surprise for him in the am, and that he might want to take the day off from work.

I grin in anticipation.