Dakota Moonshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles barely let her take a breath after that last orgasm, his own energies had been restored, and he looked to mount her once more. He crooked her long legs over his elbows, settling on his knees while a free hand guided the baton like black cock towards its drooling target.

Agnes looked down the length of her own body, sucking in a steeling gasp of air at the sight of so much dark flesh poised to enter her. If she had any doubts to the wisdom of this course, they were robbed from her as he entered her like an avalanche of black cock falling into a willing white gorge.

"Yeesssss!" they both moaned in unison as his head plugged her vaginal gap more smoothly this time, sinking almost four inches before her body's natural resistance came into play. Charles and Agnes, working in unison, soon overcame this. Their bodies meshed together, soft white damp flesh colliding with firm black damp flesh. A regular moist sucking sound filled the air as he plunged in and out of her pussy's wet grip, the slap of their bodies striking one another, flesh on flesh, an erotic cadence that seemed louder than it should.

"So good," Charles groaned as he fucked her like his life depended on it.

"So, so deep, so full," Agnes moaned back, her pendulous breast rolling like drunken sailors on a storm-tossed ocean liner.

He fucked her mindlessly, pure instinct guiding each shove of his cock, each caress of his calloused hands. Charles was in heaven and he was fucking an angel.

Agnes wallowed in the ass tightening pleasure of another orgasm as this unlooked-for benefit fell literally into her lap. This morning had brought such a host of riches her way. She was wealthy, no longer would she be at the mercy of wicked men and their wicked ways. More than that, she was receiving pleasure, intense pleasure, when it was normally her role to dispense it.

Agnes had considered her path would lead her to San Francisco, well clear of Chicago and any who might know of her past. Now as her body trembled and quivered beneath the black body bucking on top of it, she considered a new destination. Somewhere further south. Atlanta perhaps, Charleston maybe? Somewhere she might be able to compare and contrast this anomaly that Charles presented her with. He was such a giver, such a nice young man. Agnes moaned as his lips found one of her bouncing tits, fastening onto the pert rose tinged nipple and sucking on it voraciously.

Such a good man. So, unlike the others she had known.

Such a shame, such a waste.

His cock trembled, throbbed and bucked within her pussy, rich seed spilling into her womb.

Agnes reached for her purse as Charles eyes fastened tightly closed, his face a rictus of raw emotion as he came inside her.

She drew the derringer out smoothly, pointing it at the bridge of his nose.