All Comments on 'Dakota's Surprise Pt. 06'

by mfan2112

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 3 years ago
Great Series Finale

mfan2112, thanks for a great ending to the story. I was a little fearful for Dakota earlier on in the series but she came good in the end. Thanks.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Awesome. Loved how you set up the ending. Thank you. Maybe do another series soon. I have really loved your work. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears of Joy

Thank you for such an amazing story. I definitely was able to relate to Dakota and some of what she went through. You had me on pins and needles in anticipation for the next chapter.

curricdcurricdover 3 years ago
Great story!

This was a great story. I liked that there was closure. It had a lots of twists and turns that led to a happy ending.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 3 years ago

I'm a hopeless romantic so I loved it. Thank you. I love stories like this.

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
I just love happy endings

I teared up at the end. Awesome story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 3 years ago
Fantastic Journey

Loved all 6 chapters. Fascinating saga. More ups and downs than a cruise ship on a rocky part of the ocean. Loved the characters. For once, I was glad to see the final chapter of a series I've been loving come to its end because I just could not take another one of your well-written, well-timed and frustrating as HE** cliffhangers. You leave us dangling all to well. Got me wet and made me cry - tears of happy.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story kept my attention all the way through. It was very to have to stop reading and attend to other responsibility (a page turner). My gut wrenched at some of the hardships Dakota faced and my whole being soared with Dakota's successes. I think the various complex issues faced by Dakota were presentation very sensitive manner. It was nice to to read a multi chapter story as yours is that has an actual ending. Thank you.

P.S. Many tears were shed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for this story. Previously, I have not read trans stories, but perhaps because of the timing I decided to give this one a try. My child just came out as a MTF a couple months ago, and I'd like to think that this story might reflect her personality and experiences (at least the positive ones).

DoostanDoostanalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and engaging. I loved it so much I binge read it cause I couldn't put my phone down. Im for sure putting you as one of my favorites and hope to see and read more from you in the near future.

ManatheranManatheranalmost 3 years ago

The best story I have read on here or anywhere! Never had a story explore so many sensitive topics and do so with such respect, sensitivity and insight. Truly inspiring. Thank You!

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing Dakota's story. I'm glad that she got to have a happily ever after, after all the heartbreak and pain.

As a survivor of a LOT of SA, some of the reactions of your characters are not in line with my own experience, but I think you did a lovely job of presenting the truth of things in this short format. If you address this topic again in the future, keep in mind that even though we might be willing to move on, we will suffer setbacks and regressions where we just don't want to be touched. Help to heal our hearts before claiming our bodies, you know? But, please, do claim our bodies and hearts so that we don't feel like we've become polluted and unclean. It's a fine line and a long journey.

I look forward to reading more of your work. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he is not shooting blanks a intresting twist would have if the other kid was really his maybe leading to a threesum

DeviantousEternalDeviantousEternalabout 1 year ago

This tale drove me to tears many times. Dakota’s journey was amazingly engrossing. Fantastic job!

Mimi_FLMimi_FLabout 2 months ago

Lovely story really loved the story its twists and turns. Plus I’m a sucker for a happy romantic ending

Love Mimi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous