Dame

Story Info
How I met my Dame.
1.6k words
4.49
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, about consenting adults. - Gonzo

‐----------------------------------------------------------------

I met my Dame in the most vanilla of places, work. She prefers the term Dame over Mistress. We were working the graveyard shift in a Tech-Support call center. Most of our customers got lost in the phone system. Someone had to be there 24-7, just in case a rat made it through the maze. We were paired up to work the weekends; giving us hours of reading, searching the net, countless games of solitaire and talking.

At the time I was in a short lived polyamorous relationship on a downward spiral. She is significantly older than me, short and curvy, very hot in a MILF sort of way, with short blonde hair and eyes that make you hate the ringing of the phone.

One night a thunderstorm knocked out our electricity, but not the phones. We answered the phones by candlelight. I picked up dinner from the Italian place down the street. I knew the bartender, he gave me a bottle of wine that another customer had bought then not opened when the sudden storm had driven them off the patio.

The wine and storm were a blessing. Our mundane night of phones and customers became a romantic evening of good food, great wine and better conversations. I told her I had finally given up on Betty and Veronica (not their names but close to their personalities). She told me of her own failed relationships. The topic veered toward sex and what we liked. I told her the truth, I am a submissive (beat me, whips me, call me Susie). She told me of her fantasies of being the one in command during sex.

Some time later the conversation ended and the kissing began. Unfortunately the phones saved us from being caught in a compromising position. Within a month of the storm, I had moved out of B&V's and into my Dame's spare room. We took it slow, two months as roommates without anything more sexual than two adults sharing a single bathroom in a small old house. Most nights we even took separate cars to work.

Then another storm, we were at home this time. I bought the bottle of wine, she made lasagna, the storm took care of the power. We were sitting on the couch surrounded by candles. Our conversation circled back to sex. She had seen my small collection of toys and read some of the erotica I collected. She surprised me with a small box. Inside was a simple black collar with a silver buckle. She had know what it cost me to give up B&V's collar, and worse when I had found it discarded in the trash.

I knelt as she wrapped the tight leather around my neck. Her deft fingers binding me to her far more than the simple leather could denote, handing me a lace bag, "Strip and redress."

In the bag was a pair of black lace boy short panties and a matching lace tank top. My penis throbbed as the lace slid over my skin, the boy shorts tightly held me.

"What may I do for you Mistress?"

"Don't use that word, I am your Dame."

"Yes Dame, what may this one do for you?"

"Clean the kitchen, but first you need one other thing." She produced a small butt plug and a bottle of lube.

She lubed up her finger and slowly probed my anus. I had done this to myself from time to time but she was the first person to touch me there. Probing gently she worked on me till I could accept the lubed plug. Oh, the delicious fullness of the toy almost made me come right there. She pulled my panties back up and slapped my presented ass, "Now clean the kitchen."

As I cleaned the plug inside me, panties tightening the lace against my hard penis and swollen scrotum. Once the dishes were put away, the counter and sink were clean and dried. I knelt before her, the splashes of water from the sink had not quelled my erection nor had time. The entire time I had been cleaning I could feel her eyes on me. All I could see from this position was her sheer black stocking covered legs that ended in shining black heals that I didn't remember being on her feet earlier.

"Look up," Her voice was a husky whisper.

While I had been cleaning she had changed; her stockinged legs disappeared under a pleated leather skirt, the clasps of her garters were just visible underneath. A lacey bra cupped her breasts, my ridding crop was held in delicately lace gloved fingers.

"Take off your shirt." I removed it, folding the lace T-shirt with more care then a Priest with his vestments.

"Stand." She used the crop to tease my nipples, she circled me her laced fingers tracing across my back. A quick tug on the lace revealed my ass cheeks, pushing on the base of the plug. Her other hand caressed down my chest and came to rest on my painfully hard member.

"I have done all this for you, and it has not pleased you."

"No Dame I am..." (snap) A smack from the crop on my butt cheek closed my mouth.

"Did I tell you to speak?"

I shook my head; (snap) the crop kissed my other cheek that was not enough for her. "If I ask you a question, you will answer, is that clear?"

"Yes, Dame."

"Good, did I tell you to speak?"

"No, Dame."

"Okay. You did good with the kitchen but I am disappointed you have not found release in being of service." Her hand barely caressed the lace sending shivers up my spine. "Why is this? Have you been holding back?"

"Yes, Dame."

"Good, you have earned your release, follow." She moved into the living room and sat on the leather ottoman with the grace of Queen taking her rightful throne.

"Pull your panties down."

The lace left its mark on my penis. She pulled off one of her gloves; her naked hand caressed my shaft. "Step over here."

I stepped between her legs; she kissed the head of my penis. "You have shown a great deal of restraint. I want you to continue, do your best to not let go."

I nodded my head and she smiled at me, a divine curve of red lips, before her pink tongue licked the underside of my penis. Her laced hand tugged at my balls as her red lips surrounded the head of my penis. Slowly she pushed forward taking my shaft in.

I shuddered, doing my best to not explode as her nimble tongue and lips worked on my shaft. We locked eyes, hers demanding that I maintain control. Drawing strength from her command I held on, her nose touched my pubic hair. She sucked hard on my penis, pulling it out till just the head was between those lips.

Down she went again, her naked hand came up to my lips slick with her own juices. I sucked her fingers into my mouth, mirroring her movements on my penis. Once I had sucked her hand clean she took it away, tweaking my nipple before going back between her own legs. Her lace gloved hand massaged my balls.

She pulled back the tip of her tongue caressing as her lips pulled hard on my shaft. She wrapped her naked hand around my shaft. She stroked me before drawing me back into her mouth; her hand went back to her own sex.

She kept sucking her head moving quickly up and down on my shaft. My balls ached as her hand pulled on them. She pulled my penis out of her mouth, "You are a very good boy."

Her naked hand shiny with juices wrapped around me stroking the shaft. She ran her tongue around the tip lapping at reddened flesh she held in her firm grip. Her lace covered hand adjusted its grip on me sliding two fingers between my legs, pressing on the plug lodged back there.

Her mouth engulfed me again; her naked hand slapped my ass. Her warm mouth moved down quickly burying her nose in my pubes. Then slowly backing off sucking hard on the shaft. Her naked hand slapped my ass in rhythm with her mouth.

I felt her laced fingers searching between my legs for something. I felt a click as she found what she had been looking for and the silicone toy in me began to vibrate. Her slaps on my ass and strokes of her mouth increased in speed. Far too quickly I could feel the orgasm building.

"I am going to cum." Our eyes met again, I saw her consent before she buried my cock in her throat. Her hand came down harder.

I cried out, her hand grabbed the flesh of my ass she had been beating. My knees almost gave out as my orgasm flooded out of me. She swallowed every drop. The pulse of her tongue and throat milked me for more. My climax shuddered to a stop far too quickly. She took my softening penis in her gloved hand.

I stepped back so she could stand up. She kissed me full on the lips, her tongue passing along some of my own taste in her mouth. She looked down at the wet spot on the leather ottoman.

"You did good, now lick that up." I knelt and licked her juices off the leather.

"On your hands and knees, keep your back level." She sat on my back. I could feel her wetness on my back. Her hand caressed my ass then the crop came down. (Snap)

"Bedroom now." (Snap) And that was where we went.